All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Posts 451 to 480 of 586

wrote:

denizproducts.com and name model?

Drennan Katushka fidernaya Front Drag 4,000 Feeder Reel

Dobryi day!
Help with choice.
Estetsvenno all according to topic Forum: The coil in the budget until 700-800 Grzywna (. 8-)
On feeder Flagman bullet feeder 3.6 120 "grape"
Impose feeders 60-80-90 (100) gr, for weak / secondary. Isapolzuyu cane as such + shoklider.
Regard 5 coils is how the:
1) Tica Sportera SR4007R
Or
2) Tica Venus SD4059

3) Tica Sportera SR3507RB
Or
4) Tica Venus SD3059
Or
5) Tica Libra SA3500

Exactly question: The critical the difference between models Sportera and Venus - only in baytrannere?
Feder had been given - until not catching. Here is think - by and large heavy, albeit 3.6 - ant it was sufficient whether under such conditions industrialized fishing the second Triad coils - 3,500 and 3,000. Or all takpi look 4,000 - weight coils dramatically differs almost in 150 "grape". Baytranner in principle at all not need. Forefront or pushed Friction clutch -, too, not critical way.
D thankful for your opinion.

TO Zhenja:
, too, "medular syndrome" :) byudzhetnostyu, so:
- the first feeder which bought Dayva Prokaster 3.9 until 150 "grape", put on it the that was, and was Riobi all our 3,000 (still his) - katukha the good, but not to this some tackle - balance as such is missing, and me was very hard vyvazhivat, and even empty tackle.
- Ive bought on the occasion for (on the very moment on course) for 35 $German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran Bull Fighter aircraft BR 4,000 - such a itself a grinder, on mind as many 5,000 meeting. And all became on their seats. Until exasperated.
In general not know that such Tica, but for khevika 3,000-pay little.
With t.

Zhenja wrote:

look 4,000 - weight coils dramatically differs almost in 150 "grape".

On a minimum. Or slde on something even larger. Weight coils on feeder not there is evil-you in the hands of its not to carry, and under zabrose or vyvazhivanii in the hands of udobnee- balance-sec.

Zhenja wrote:

Tica Sportera SR4007R

:cool:

Ahm. But as about: Flagman Feeder MASTER or the same Tica Sportera SR4007R? Have Flagamana attracts conical it's just a superficial shpulya that in theory should encourage the distant zabrosu, but saw in 120 reviews about unsound assembling.%)

Last edited by Zhenja (Jun 21 2014 16:33:35)

Zhenja wrote:

Looking at 5 reel is how the:
1) Tica Sportera SR4007R
2) Tica Venus SD4059
3) Tica Sportera SR3507RB
4) Tica Venus SD3059
5) Tica Libra SA3500

TICA Sportera, decent units. TICA Venus, if until now not was accustomed to flazhkam and a brake, then can and not worth? TICA Libra, very ambiguous for me coil (and accented problems), himself its wanted to once, but, too, not bad.

And at all for their money all coils is how the well workers. My the first, purely as, was kopeechnaya Tica Streamstar LS3500. Worked on Mikado Fishfayndere 3.66 - 160g. Lives until now with 2007. Truth now Building tools on other on it replaying.

760.46, see on money and balance (weight). For cord better, to was with beskonechnikom. The size of the not less 3,500. For Dolphins and Abisy to speak not let us, a little heavy they for such wand clearly will.

wrote:

is reel on feeder not there is evil-you in the hands of its not to carry, and under zabrose or vyvazhivanii in the hands of udobnee- balance-sec.

If this not evil, then, hang it up building block although would on one fishing in 5-6 hours, yes under it comes to shagging melkosrani!
Feel the difference. Of course this the situation trumped-up conspiracy, but to include head.
Apparently conventional the situation rise of fish over a steep brovkoy, typically, this already khevik, heavy the coil, once hands over head.
In this case all balance sheets on the Side, every grams one senses.

In easy price range now himself would looked / had turned a on RYOBI slam 4,000.
Who was playing on the Stripper? Desirable virtually, not theoretically!

Last edited by Dimonskiy (Jun 21 2014 16:48:04)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Over Dolphins and Abisy to speak not let us, a little heavy they for such wand clearly will.

And are way too expensive for name line (coils until 100 dollars) :dontknow:

Zhenja wrote:

Tica Venus SD4059

Guessed it ??? 4,000-one do. Judging by from

Dimonskiy wrote:

In this case all balance sheets on the Side, every grams one senses.

I would advised its - on as much as five grams easier sportery SR4007R, yes and significantly cheaper. Bearings so much same, peredatka such a same, beskonechnik present. Mean experience possession SD3059, were Ideology and 100-Tymoshenko kormaki - supply capacity there is. And in 4059 still and lever of various that's a bit more will.

Last edited by VDA (Jun 21 2014 18:55:36)

Dimonskiy wrote:

If this not evil, then, hang it up building block although would on one fishing in 5-6 hours, yes under it comes to shagging melkosrani!

For me in udilishche in collects with coil overall weight much less iai?yaaao, than driving moment.
I at all something not only for keyboards fish enleve, and and on gills sometimes.
And feel hands differences, not head.

Dimonskiy wrote:

but to include head.

This spaces own, give me an advice :flag:

+1

And where you saw Venus 4,000, exile :flag:
I have was 3,000 on glass tinkles - many run coil as for their money

Efiop wrote:

A where you saw Venus 4,000, exile
I have was 3,000 on glass tinkles - many run coil as for their money

http://www.rybray.com.ua/katalog/katush … us-sd.html

And what coil would on Flagman Endura (Watch) Carp Feeder within 600 Grzywna (. Want without beytranera, that the I his at all not'm processing it all.

Last edited by haoss (Jun 23 2014 18:31:45)

Painfully pick a, on a medium superultegra, coil that better put from Bethlehem, options the price almost similar

PRESTON PXR PRO 4000 REEL
PRESTON PXR POWER 4000 REEL
SHIMANO EXAGE 4000 FD

Ekseydzh phlebology :cool:, FD I have was truth 6,000 - not liked :dontknow:

Last edited by Efiop (Jul 6 2014 14:30:26)

Nobody chose roughly from such a same list of, took EXG4000FD - not regret, from cons:
1. A short check box
2. The cord on the commercial is borne only after 2-3 gather steam;.

for "
, too, had to torture this question, alighted on Shimano EXAGE 4,000 the FD. Modicum I and may of everyone's flags, but RC-pay much harder. Plan to bet on EBM 11.8.

Efiop wrote:

Ekseydzh phlebology, FD I have was truth 6,000 - not liked

That for reel :dontknow:

Errori Ekseydzh 4,000 RC :blush:
6000 - http://shimano.ru/models/details/shiman … 00-fc.html

Hello, as you such option? http://www.forum.flagman.kiev.ua/index. … caster-new

up6uc wrote:

.2. The cord on the TV ad right is borne only after 2-3 gather steam;.

Pack cord on the commercial manually, closing it. 'll avoid possible problems.

Bountiful time days.

Now in Europe actively sells budgetary the coil 2014 issuing from SPRO.

SPRO Modena Fider 760 FD

http://csimg.shopwahl.de/srv/DE/29064257rospr038/T/340x340/C/FFFFFF/url/spro-modena-feeder-760.jpg

Friction clutch: Forefront
Dimension type of: 6,000
Ratio attitude: 5.2 :1
Number of bearings: 6 + 1
Capacity of total shpuli: 0.45 / 115 flushed
Weight: 410 g

http://www.zesox.de/out/pictures/master/product/4/RO-SPR-038-spro-modena-4.jpg

Coil SPRO Modena Fider 760 specifically developed under enleve middle and hard work while fiderom on distant made it. In 2014 in SPRO emerged the need in piece inexpensive and reliable coils with many technical innovations. Also advantage this coils is ratio attitude 5.2 :1, that combined with large diameter of shpuli allows high-speed vyvazhivanie cordage.

http://www.zesox.de/out/pictures/master/product/3/RO-SPR-038-spro-modena-3.jpg

There is any opinion about it?

Last edited by 1ndig0 (Sep 17 2014 18:44:02)

That you can say about a coil http://farwater.com.ua/product/katushka … s-e-5000a/ To khevika, trough 70-110, very rarely 120!
Where the read that earlier substitute for Preston pxr 5,000, so whether earlier?
PCA

Himself his on this model, input there is no, or their little. Want on DM100 its native APC, visually should be is famously.

Child_of_the_darknes wrote:

Where is the read that earlier substitute for Preston pxr 5,000, so whether earlier?

Ah as she can be analogue, if judging by exiled have this coils peredatka 4.9 :1 and 1 (one!) bearing, and have PXR peredatka 5.5 :1 and 10 bearings? Plus shpulya glubochennaya, and the spare at all "from composite materials." Have nowhere 100 dollars dismiss?

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 3 2014 17:01:34)

+1

Bearings 5 + 1, site chosen unsuccessfully for demonstrations.

I would for themselves under these weight bought these would Dragon Fishmaker II. If on shimku money not dropped a piece of lint would And peredatka 4.4 and shpulya magnified by, yes and reviews about it lots. Here is mechanism http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4130/92730147.2/0_b3f3b_6c7179b_XXXL.jpg.jpg,
Even operating the rod there is that should ruled out the distorted slider.

duffy333 wrote:

Childs organs is ofs organs is thes organs is darknes wrote (and):
Have nowhere 100 dollars dismiss?

5 + 1 balls, shpulya yes, plastic, ah let us hope that money saved on wonderful shpule laid in the quality of products.
External kind of - 5 key, the size of the as for khevika an ideal.
My conclusion - need try. See would its in several pieces the form of, with summary on durability of from pros to gain G R E Y.
http://www.mirrybolova.com.ua/bezinerts … 70503.html here on exiled the spare shpulya the alu. Who Needs to believe :dontknow:
Ah and deep shpulya the such, 300m adds 0.3 klinskoy no one not revisit it :)

Last edited by up6uc (Oct 3 2014 18:17:10)

mixa wrote:

I would for themselves under these weight bought these would Dragon Fishmaker II. If on shimku money not dropped a piece of lint would And peredatka 4.4 and shpulya magnified by, yes and reviews about it lots. Here is mechanism,
Even operating the rod there is that should ruled out the distorted slider.

Here to screw it in, or mounting your fixed screw?

VDA wrote:

A pen to screw it in, or mounting your fixed screw?

http://www.fishing-test.pl/ft/foto/kolowrotki/fishmaker/fishmaker07.jpg

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $