All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Posts 61 to 90 of 586

Romeo wrote:

James Robbins in one of films extolling coils this series of. Ah in principle and not surprising so as in these films he the entire Shakespeare is surrounded by :dontknow:

Yes he and karpika pulling with it before as represents line of udilisch series of Mach.
Simply Complectaion, the price, weight. All suits. But here is on site renewed entire line of products Shakespeare. Now loop only Agility and Sigma as among udilisch (have left only mach3, but without fidera 12ft6in) so and among coils.

Pro flagship and Corum

Feederal_74 wrote:

That two public will have same assessment coils (except some hinged elements and colorize the corps). With this not simply suit stereotyped coils, and realistically "brothers." But here is only the difference in price in 3 times!. And after all people deal with the and buys, because "brand", even not unwittingly, that his "got stiffed" on money in three times.

Vitaly, and likened the ???? two these coils or only on photo?
Simply today under early their maritime tasks and on what you want the beginnings, decided to efficiency and descended to levels Feeder Master 5,000 (like as the look browning Syntec Force (Xtreme Feeder, even bearings coincide on number of). After first exploring get back a little was shocked, and Bob Nada perhaps to political terrorism would the episode in his age, if would he saw this the look.
1. The commercial ukladchika in landing is swinging with move in millimetre potora.
2. Arc ukladchika apparently bending the in narrow for inspiring bending, after what on it remained zazubreny, which will have clean up Oberstein / Germany.
3. Fastening clutch from inside four samorezami - saw the first time.
4. Between protracted it by the nut clutch and shpuley there is the clearance in and a half millimetre far can come barging from prikormki until contained sand all that anywhere, with sypyas on himself mechanism clutch - i.e. walk him not long.
5. Sealed plastic saying stopora reversal and of pens - leaves much to be desired, the characterisitcs, indicated covered better not enjoy at all, that would not otlamat.
6. The spare (ostensibly down shpulya) requires or grind down, or box. In klipse and oploe around it there is all premise for rotated fishing line of yours (pro the cord I'll shut up, although with such boltankoy rollers him not place and on its unmodified shpule).
This only on external mind, on the evening stuck also wind as such, but on weekends can and pick up volumes K on vygulku.
Yes to what I this all - if coils incisions twins on one Chinese fostering, then me it beggars belief, that burgers tolerate a such a shame by subscribing their a stigma.
Likewise and on the rest of the the.

+1

Dimonskiy, never in living not likened the Flagman Feeder Master and browning Syntec Force (Xtreme Feeder, yes and in example I their generally the, too, not accelerated. Although judging by photo these two katukhi from series of "twins." You here is how times and not listened to my Council on about purchases specialized marine katukhi, you himself made conclusion, that you infinitely preferable go on Different path, and I only advised "from two am angry choose less"
Now essentially - I understand, that predolbatsya can be and to a wooden post covered, but, if this not excessive best, then almost all unimaginable you "computer by" a hundred pudovo will attend and on "twin he" because as elementnaya base is used one and the same. This you incidentally shades of on brands "with big hew" and "" self-styled "brands.
I already zadolbalsya on this Forum explain to, that if for the groundwork is taken coil System (as in all times in your case with Feeder Master), then paintjob its in "brand-name" color of and female logo "known" brand not will make this coil better. Fixation more expensive balls either greater their number of not improve this katukhu if category: Kinematics initially a weak,. Similarly, the so same, as not improve characteristics fixation vkruchivayuscheysya in major the gears and handles.
Incidentally many users even not try to find shortcomings, their increasingly suits here is example the http://www.feeder.kh.ua/forum/viewtopic … &t=225

Dimonskiy wrote:

?? protracted it by the nut clutch and shpuley there is the clearance in and a half millimetre far can come barging from prikormki until contained sand all that anywhere, with sypyas on himself mechanism clutch - i.e. walk him not long.

Dimonskiy wrote:

if reel incisions twins on one Chinese fostering, then me it beggars belief, that burgers tolerate a such a shame by subscribing their a stigma.

And incidentally, :D pay attention on gaps.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1212/6b/0e5ac59a4c83t.jpg

+3

And who any has scheme on browning Syntec Force (Xtreme Feeder? Or photos disassembly?

No one not bad about molesting similar coil? http://www.angelgeraete-bode.de/SHAKESP … FRONT-DRAG

volod wrote:

Nobody bad about molesting similar coil?

Shakespeare on the vastness of CIS little presented.

I have there is cheap coil Shakespeare
http://s16.radikal.ru/i190/1301/6a/5ce0e00d7e98.jpg
Made its the same Chinese, that and Evox (100%).
For fishing she not intended.
Perhaps, that more expensive coils makes the other Chinese and work she will well, but and she has can be its ritualnykh, as have KORUM KXI FREESPIN with the first pages. All I.M.H.O.,.

All with Happy New year
For industrialized fishing carp with vodochkoy decided to to buy some of that coil with beytranerom

Help pl figure out with choice

Until regard Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder (recommends a fed 74)
Shimano Katushka BAITRUNNER Aero 5000RE (all ??? shimano and the price aktsionnaya 600 UAH)

Чечако wrote:

To industrialized fishing carp with vodochkoy
Until regard Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder (recommends a fed 74)

Launching Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder, nepozhaleesh.
http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … arp-feeder the bottom reproduction reviews.

Last edited by Вячеслав777 (Jan 11 2013 00:02:55)

Чечако wrote:

To industrialized fishing carp with vodochkoy decided to to buy some of that coil with beytranerom

And what vodka preference. Under differing vodka different reel go. :D
Multi-purpose device this CRE.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 10 2013 21:29:31)

Am asking suggest the for this center of the spool for recently notable Flagman-but Power carbon:
VIVA TACTICS TA4000

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/KrV4z.gif
Offer, as say, on sweet price - 270 UAH.

maestrosa wrote:

for recently notable Flagman-but Power carbon:
VIVA TACTICS TA4000

Me seems for this fidera she a little too big for, witness what same 3,000.
This – my opinion, can someone, something another will tell.

Вячеслав777 wrote:

“I don’t seems for this fidera she a little too big for, witness what same 3,000.

She on shimanke somewhere and there is 3,000-3,500.

Was such a the coil couple of years nazat. Personally me she not liked. Empty crime as 60 gram it, vymatyvat it capacity lacked. Accounted for to pump. Given 4,000-flamboyant the size of the and nalichee beytranera, producers clearly “over.
If are looking for fiscal and sound coil, take TICA SPORTERA a series of SR. SR meeting go with endless fixed screw. Want discern, that a series of ia?eaoeia is faring without endless screw and a bit cheaper, but this quite not those coils.

Kirillsev wrote:

TICA SPORTERA a series of SR

Can be even view Tica Venus. With beskonechnikom.

Kirillsev wrote:

Setting such a coil couple of years nazat. Personally me she not liked. Empty crime as 60 gram it, vymatyvat it capacity lacked. Accounted for to pump.

Thank you for proper report.

Kirillsev wrote:

take TICA SPORTERA a series of SR. SR meeting go with endless fixed screw

The price in two times higher, budget limits :suspicious:

Кафоля wrote:

You can even view Tica Venus. With beskonechnikom.

Interesting alternative, thank you.

maestrosa wrote:

Please suggest the for this a coil for recently notable Flagman-and Power carbon:
VIVA TACTICS TA4000

Offer, as say, on sweet price - 270 Grzywna (.

I have such a katukha Tolya a series of TV (the difference in color corps) year weight 475 Mr.. The price on it 375 Grzywna (. Later season emerged strange noise - as if in podnivnikakh cubes :crazyfun: But their money she is worth.

Кафоля wrote:

You can even view Tica Venus. With beskonechnikom.

Coil class :cool: capturing the season on glass tinkles - reproaches there is no. Truth now reversed the its on 4,000 ekseyzh, consider as he themselves will show.

Incidentally for this topic want offer on the table coil Daiwa Megaforse - X 3050 with backdating traditional drag, bearings 3 + 1 the price in the flagship 483 UAH.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/PcxQt.jpg

That tell?

Efiop wrote:

By the way for this topic want offer on the table coil Daiwa Megaforse - X 3050 with backdating traditional drag, bearings 3 + 1 the price in the flagship 483 UAH.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/PcxQt.jpg

That tell?

Normal coil. 'm using year, a blemish until there is no. Clip-on earring on shpule need to process-unfortunately the cord.

Олег 32 wrote:

Wu me klipsa of America Ekseydzha, cut her the cord somewhere on mid-

And why at all criminalize the cord under clip-on earring? Pity same and the and another. 'm using with a rubber band, is famously quiet strain and on clip-on earring and on cord - 3 season and cord a host, and klipsa khvalenogo Ekseydzha.

If to compare Katushka Shimano CATANA 3000S RB
http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 0-srb.html and
Daiwa Samurai 7і 3,000.
http://www.daiwa.ru/product/samurai-7i/
That better will be more appropriate for fidera Mikado Ultraviolet 360 Light Feeder Help figure out please!

Last edited by Relax (Jan 14 2013 22:07:44)

Andrey.dp wrote:

and why at all criminalize the cord under clip-on earring? Pity same and the and another. 'm using with a rubber band, is famously quiet strain and on clip-on earring and on the cord - 3 season and the cord a host, and klipsa khvalenogo Ekseydzha.

Criminalize cord under clip-on earring as relevant, in primarily, for athletes.
But not only http://s5.rimg.info/c7092b3e3a8ef2c75d1d6e2bc1a6b175.gif:
For lifting countdown the fall of the trough on bottom (with the consequent nachertaniem orbit terrain trawling and definition one several promising dalnostey industrialized fishing, see Photo) account for repeatedly (somewhere not less 8-10 times) klipsovatsya through every 3-5 gather steam; of various coils (figures conditional).
Of slaving for same each time with with a rubber band, in such situation, as something goes not very quickly and comfortable experience. Especially on for competitions.
http://s16.rimg.info/01cb12f0bb00dd79b2d4688d0ce549f9.gif
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/pozjN.jpg

Dood wrote:

criminalize the cord under clip-on earring as relevant, in primarily, for athletes. But not only

Ah on an amateur can be and with Marker work some magic, and athletes would still ekseydzhem almost not enjoy. But would still, as something cord and klipsa for me frightening sounds. As such still can zaklipsovat without gum, but very rarely and mostly from laziness. The cord with klipsoy if a bit gonna get, then breath and sensations such. As wheel in hole breezed right in.

+1

Not know enleve from under clips directly without gum, nichevo not with puffed and not with coil not happened :flag:

Andrey.dp wrote:

Schnur with klipsoy if a bit gonna get, then breath and sensations such. As wheel in hole breezed right in.

Under zabrose, when cord zaklipsovan, that Spain raise our upward the upper hand fidera, sometimes even account for divert feeder height ago (the upper hand fidera - this vershinka) - in a result appears additional friction cord about rings fidera, and the speed vymatyvaniya / sletaniya cord with shpuli sharply falls.
Such reception being achieved after repeated training facilities, and when "make a practice of" enough, then "process drag" is obtained automatically, if with force zabrosa.

If same during by air trough / gruzika, under zabrose, keep feeder in direction benchmark roughly horizontally / with small angle of from horizontally upward or down - the entire incentive energy zabrosa perceives klipsa, and then - yes, "breath and sensations such. As wheel in hole breezed right in. "

Andrey.dp wrote:

and athletes would still ekseydzhem almost not enjoy.

I they only and'm using. On sorevakh it come to klipsa was and kormukhi especially on rivers under a hundred usually. Nothing not otstrelivalo. 3 ekseydzha in available.

+2

Dood wrote:

that Spain raise our upward the upper hand fidera

So and do, but before thought that this only for better depreciation pounder burden on clip-on earring. About small friction losses even not was conceived - many's a good point!

Dood wrote:

under zabrose, keep feeder in direction benchmark roughly horizontally

Of course understandable, that this an open murder of clips and twist are spaced, although saw such a GWAS methodology have many krokodilschikov - go: Diving, desirable on a neck, under zabrose lift horizontally in hand with pounder "shop further in the air flew", still desirable prefer forward do :cool:

Romeo wrote:

nothing not otstrelivalo. 3 ekseydzha in available.

Yes ah I same not say that necessarily should otstrelivat, more accurately say this not I 8-) Since experience have fideristov klipsa is becoming more reference point - they already know with somehow roughly effort need bombarding to there's gravy has fallen misguided. Roma, had attention, that when] However in one point a certain time, all more often one starts hurl clearly under clip-on earring? And if with the maximum effort tossing handfuls 100 + fodder under klipse in 25 meters, the here can and feeder with hands had wrenched :D I about how, that the rubber band - this many run a safety net, for cord and clips. Simply up, hit for being - called ekseydzh "khvalenym" and said that on it klipsa the cord unfortunately as box cutter box. :mad: 2 ekseydzha in available. :cool:

Last edited by Andrey.dp (Jan 13 2013 18:35:34)

Efiop wrote:

By the way for this topic want offer on the table coil Daiwa Megaforse - X 3050 with backdating traditional drag, bearings 3 + 1 the price in the flagship 483 Grzywna (.

That tell?

I have there is such "miracle."
I’d say in-second such a not buy!
There is Flagman facing. Exasperated. Never say no as hoko. Problems no. Leaner and meaner!

Under it comes to shagging a white fish hurl "until strike" about clip-on earring / a rubber necessarily, in my opinion. So much more chance, that the main will chosen fully. Me friends-athletes've been trained, that "blow" always should be with same force. If not, the vymatyvat crime as immediately after for splashdown. To not the smearing the aft the table. First was very hard% -).
And still under zabrose with "blow" ceasing on inertia after "strike" would still flies forward. This guarantees, that ceasing, especially a long, not connected on falling in thicker water.
Hurl on muscular memory account for on karpovoy a fishing trip. And the if not harvest "in purely English-style" - literally in centimeters from the walls reed or groves collecting driftwood.

duffy333 wrote:

"blow" always should be with same force. If not, the vymatyvat crime as immediately after for splashdown.

? And what the difference between more and less strong blow? Why immediately vymatyvat if blow have more strong? (With fishing line with strong, strike perhaps, that there's gravy will fall closer the table (amortization), interested in in than the difference under using cord?)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $