All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Posts 121 to 150 of 586

At pikere Shimano NEXAVE WINCKLE Picker CX 270'm using fiscal flagmanskuyu coil Flagman'inspirer IRthe size of the 3,000.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i702/1301/8d/9205a918f81e.jpg
Of. Info.: Coil Flagman'inspirer 3,000 IR
The size of the: 3,000, Type reel: Bezinertsionnaya,
Subtype is coils: Match,
Type of clutch: Pushed,
Producer: Flagman,
Ratio the number of: 5.0 :1,
His-in bearings: 7 + 1,
Weight, g: 251,
Capacious shpuli: From -0.20 / 240,
The spare shpulya: Down
From themselves:
good english spoken:MA – It democratic the price (206 UAH), the availability of momentary antireversa, 2 shpuli (Alyuminievaya shpulya is used with puffed hadn., down with fishing line 0.20-0.22, has pleased filament winding and ease course, well operable and predictable Friction clutch. Leskoukladchik works as need - deal not pitch to Smash and puts an as such under namotke on shpulyu and not under\ over. The easy. Arbitrary of a disorderly unwinding of elements thread sequences have been no)
And the bad news:Pod trailer leskoukladchika was ferrule - immediately has replaced on bearing - the price issue 10 Grzywna (., in the process of the industrialized fishing (Zeni greater vymatyvanie centimeters for turnover pens but this not those demands that would beg from coils for this price. A certain amount of a small taking on axis extremity of piston rod shpuli - this if Hotel., in work not prevents.
Exhausting for 1 turnover 66sm

Most often'm using its with puffed 0.12mm. But and on a line 0.20 normally works, the commercial slightly greater diameter than have fellow brethren this price categories + easily revolves the commercial leskoukladchika that in turn not fused nor as such\ cord nor himself the commercial and not twisting that shit. In a whole - alternatives on this price at all not see, very is it apt katushentsiya.

For competition on petty fish perhaps pick up volumes K on you Flagman SAW. Match 3,500 only representatives peredatki, car breaks down - 'm gonna throw. Shall put proven time Flagman'inspirer IR. Ah and ideally, if for sport and souls the need borrow Shimano STRADIC GTM 2,500-4,000 RC ah or as least Exage.

At glass tinkles Shimano Super Ultegra Match Feeder Medium 12 "d use " Cormoran "- Sinus Br 6PI 5 + 1 bb 4,000
http://s019.radikal.ru/i611/1301/56/3672f529d850.jpg
Proven on glass tinkles Preston Datch master 13.2 of, khevike Shimano SpeedMasrer AX 13.
Of. Info.: Coil with the free move shpuli. Perpetrated characteristics and high technical achievements. This coil perfectly suited for industrialized fishing zander and carp. Wooden fist pens, aluminum prerogatives friction the brake shpuli — additional advantages reel.

Especially:
— 5 steel ball bearings from stainless steel have become;
— mgnovennyy holdup ahead reversal;
— prerogatives free-course shpuli;
— plavnoreguliruemyy drag;
— aluminum drag;
— this extended protivozakruchivayuschiy the commercial lesoukladchika;
— a strengthened shackle;
— long - term the returning spring had to;
— aluminum shpulya for-zabrosa;
— the spare aluminum shpulya;
— tochenaya here;
— wooden fist pens.
Brand Cormoran
Code producer 19-6640
Type of coils with beytrannerom
Friction clutch pushed
Lesoemkost 0,28-195 mm / flushed
Ratio the number of 5.2 :1
Bearings 5
Weight 380 Mr.
From themselves:
good english spoken:Full reconcile price 500 Grzywna ((took in hands maesh things That you (Germany, Oh available instantaneously and antireversa, quality winding and so same the ease course even stuttering again not account for - here all perfectly. The availability of absolutely twin aluminium shpul so same not can not inspiring. Friction clutch has very an exact configuration (purely on Karpovski from zero until will peak - 3 turnover) and comfortable on canard. Friction clutch beytranera has even more adopt configuration ~ 8-10 gather steam; and sounds times in 2-3 louder than the main, with the same trigger different tones (finding for places track poklevku on karpodromakh on the click clutch beytranera). Under trailer leskoukladchika - bearing. Very sixties construction! Without lyuftov on expiration year. Very tyagovitaya - was soaking utoplennoe build) but on carpe in 3160 still everybody was-move big supply capacity.
And the bad news:Don’t the most convenient form of wooden knoba as the me - long to the routine. Coil not quite an ideal for fidera camping on K. Too powerful - like would to remove a bit might in favor of vymatyvaniya on meter with 71 centimeters until 1 Dam and more broad shpulyu with form of I castes. Lacks rapid folding processes pens knopochnogo type (account for long cut to disco propeller).

Most often'm using its with fishing line 0.22-0.25 and slightly ostentatious with puffed hadn with viewing shock leader. The good a dense filament winding and so same leskoukladchik not evoked no doubt.
For the medium, believe ideal coil, to change not soberayus. Beytraner not prevents and under it catching at manner on platnikakh very touristy areas. Exasperated on all a hundred!. Another, such a same the coil works on khevike and so same honoured and confidently themselves is leading. Under it catching from 80ti meters and forth very (Zeni coil with greater sampling for turnover pens.

For competition on petty fish of course same need a oborotistaya coil, if d borrow for these ?????? coil it will be the same Exage, STRADIC GTM4000 RC, Exage, Ultegra, ah and PXR) in dependence from opportunities concerning budget.
In my opinion

Photo:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/gHlRq.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Mh0cr.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/iutZ9.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/HIZ0j.jpg
Decided to do photo both, 't deliver had tapped both
Dozen shpuli kormoran: 50 mm fishing line Formax Feeder Carp Pro 0.25
Dozen shpuli flagship of the: 45 mm fishing line Formax Feeder Carp Pro 0.20
Approximate high - on photo.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Mar 2 2013 13:48:44)

+1

Colleagues, there is whether that any familiar from this list of?
Daiwa Frontbremsrolle MEGAFORCE 4000A,
Daiwa PROCASTER 4000A
Daiwa PROCASTER X 4000
On opportunities, the impression about exploitation.

Fiestvod wrote:

has pleased filament winding

And can be photo winding.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A can be photo winding.

The angry you man, Vitaly :crazyfun:

Fiestvod wrote:

'm using fiscal flagmanskuyu coil Flagman'inspirer IR

+1. , too, 'm using it on pikere 2 season. The easy, pleasant coil, filament winding well suits

майк wrote:

You modicum name write.

MAP CARPTEK 40RD

Jeka wrote:

MAP CARPTEK 40RD

Me this coil, too, on photo liked, but, as a in Kyiv, went in Lakifisher and with her knockers, impression produced very negative, the quality of assembly 3 with -, Produkowana from cheap material, but as stands at at all I'll shut up, there still there is substitute for LEEDA.

Олег 32 wrote:

“I don’t this the coil, too, on photo liked, but, as a in Kyiv, went in Lakifisher and with her knockers, impression produced very negative, the quality of assembly 3 with -, Produkowana from cheap material, but as stands at at all I'll shut up, there still there is substitute for LEEDA.

Yes, on photo she looks is identically. Means there is no sense view as option.
Thank you

Feederal_74 wrote:

A can be photo winding.

Had it redacted on tube top, added photo. :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

whom need proven time and hundreds of fishermen things. So not interestingly.

This yes, there is such. But perhaps this and not poorly? Progress all ???. :tomato:

Fiestvod wrote:

had it redacted on tube top, added photo. :flag:

Andrei! And with cords these coils were used? As Building tools take?

Yuri wrote:

Andrei! And with cords these coils were used? As Building tools take?

Of course, (I same in describing this increasingly pointed out) where the on Forum already posted derzhitsya with puffed. In this time not did photo camping on K. These shpuli in backpack left in garage. Filament winding delicate twist are spaced looks still regular than with thick fishing line.

Here is photo and exile where can be see these coils with puffed:
http://uploads.ru/rmh9y.jpg
coils - 3
onboard data recorder for the car (Reports)

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jan 16 2013 10:55:08)

Thank you! Saw. Ssori for forgetfulness.

Romeo wrote:

Evil you man, Vitaly

Not, ah and what, like for 200-grivnyovoy katukhi and normal filament winding.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Don’t, ah and what, like for 200-grivnyovoy katukhi and normal filament winding.

Ah tody ca business zavarganit. There still for 100 UAH. Bust balls your heelbone. Then painting in glamorous color of and sell for magnet? Chichas this fashionable to. :crazyfun: than we worse nicknames.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 12:01:30)

Romeo wrote:

Nu tody ca business zavarganit. There still for 100 Grzywna (. Bust balls your heelbone. Then painting in glamorous color of and sell for magnet? Chichas this fashionable to. :crazyfun: than we worse nicknames.

? Get rid of Swallow from garage, install there workbench and tinctoria boxing. Nakupi balls with sharikopodshipnikovogo zavadu and paint mother-of-pearl. And start carve it RPR (Romeo Power Reels) :crazyfun:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Vygoni Swallow from garage

I have no garage :(: '(

Vadkh wrote:

And start carve it RPR (Romeo Power Reels)

You this moreover. In creative director not nabivaysi :crazy:

Romeo wrote:

You this moreover. In creative director not nabivaysi :crazy:

Here is goddamn khgad, I him already Oh, catchy name coined, nor worse than have Preston's. Ah nor no marketing. :D

Vadkh wrote:

That goddamn khgad, I him already Oh, catchy name coined, nor worse than have Preston's. Ah nor no marketing.

If seriously. If would I wanted to business, the fishing zavarganit I would already long began to do its prikormku (at purchase pond he. Large not in our state this by engage. So ve good and bright with the public gratuitously, i.e. a gift :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 16 2013 12:34:12)

Romeo wrote:

if would I wanted to business’fishing zavarganit I would already long began to do its prikormku (at purchase pond he)

Itself, you rest in scrap. Fduch after all produces, and with famine not you do.

+1

Romeo wrote:

there still for 100 Grzywna (. Bust balls your heelbone.

Flagship of the long this already makes. Have them a series of coils for fishing pole twin on design, but with increasing number of balls and Lyulin 6 quarter for make life more interesting glamuru.
Inspayrer and I have there is, truth with front drag and is bought even for 130 Grzywna (. Honestly year three rotate, now not'm applying.
A month ago peremyval and's being greased all their coils, so after MOVIE she even very even nothing.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Of enough interesting katukh for Hevy, ekstrakhevi fidera I would noted coil Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder

The good advertisements, in the flagship already there is no.

Ah here is on the occasion fotkanul because ebm's sportery.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/QDsZh.jpg

Both coils so take. In principle for coils for 500 Grzywna (very well :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 23:37:49)

+1

Доночник wrote:

And a dolphin for 650 winds a well.

And there and there beskonechnik. And this quite not would prevent for normal winding. + modicum balls of course same with shimanovskimi and not like quality of, but their number of gives about itself know.

And at all Tiki excellent coils for rates money. On cyprinids kept my own rods I have Abisy, on my own rods for method Sportery and likely Dolphin I ???, too, gonna buy. & # Truth me belenkay nravittso :flag:

Here is still think do preventions for my fellow (is how the Sportera 3507) and on pikere that under a major fish remade will to live out your their the Days.

And Ekseydzhami I have is obtained fully close all cases when need to harvest "belle."

It seems that I for themselves found "philosophical stumbling" :crazyfun: :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2013 09:47:00)

Agree on 100% about TICA. My SPORTERA SR 4007 years eight. Peretyagala "poppet. Oodles fish. Often-owned in Sea. Bathed several times in prodigious water. For increasingly time one times peresmazyval. Coil "from a famous Japanese" producer, in more spare, conditions died for year and a half. And this more lively all survivors. I have many Tikovskikh coils, and all very dovolnn.
Specifically under easiest and averagely-easiest feeder: TICA STYNNA-very a worthy coil with nizkoprofelnoy shpuley.

+1

Guys could you tell me please, what difference on fishing I can feel between coils Ryobi Ecusima 4,000 and Shimano EXAGE 3000S FC? In price the difference almost 400grn, and here is there is whether the difference in as a, smoothness course, more pleasant attainment of, numbers perekhlestov and camping on Afghan? Until this time polzyvalsya coils Ryobi Ecusima 3,000 on mid region of Weir. Feeder, and Ryobi Ecusima 1,000 on spinninge, coils Shimano if honestly, even in eyes not saw, and poschupati there opportunities, in my city of their there, only under Made to Order, i.e. if and take shimanku, then only on advice of experienced fideristov. Incidentally coil - -is planned ispolzyvatsya on place it Maver Genesis Black Ice 3,6m. 90gr.

Guys?)

Max

Perhaps, such couples coils no one there is no. I have, to example never was Riobi, and both Shimany zadnefriktsionnye - Alivio and Ekseydzh (both 2,500-3,000 RA). Of course the softness course have Shiman on perform well. Although here is use with Power emerge th (3,6m until 100 "grape".) Tika, Venus -, too, the softness course is not a bad (yes and was build, too,), and the price so at all many run.

Eiaee on Riobi for their money coils khoroshie.Ecusima comes complete the second shpuley sealed plastic saying. And EXAGE metal. This personally my opinion Ecusima sometimes throws deal. And EXAGE there is no. And on back can say if critical work weight my advice lo triture its a toad and buy it itself Shimano RARENIUM Ci4 3,000 weight 200 g. Ryobi Ecusima 1,000 this not the coil for for Nimera.

Selective stirred up some its staruschku Sporteru 3507 more 6 years she I have toil. Stopped shut down with the help pens beytraner. Was pleased amused. Nowhere nothing not's erasing. Beytraner stopped shut down on quotidian reason. From-for moisture on "mechanism" beytranera emerged "vapna the kind irzha" (began its use winter and from aaaaaeieea not with booking. Used to wipe down all spirtikom. 've greased it up and use everything will run without problems. Still will serve as old. And IMoje of course also coil purchased on fire sales for 240 Grzywna (. So ushatyvat so much years. As states not shame nor conscience. :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 2 2013 14:20:00)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $