All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Posts 241 to 270 of 586

Selective tested katushechki Tica Sportera 4507 SR. In purchase not frustrated, the more on price in 500 UAH. Perhaps find something so silk one virtually it is unrealistic. Under a head-on a bit the side wind meters 6 in second with metodnoy the feeding trough 40 grams worked on distance there is 70-75 meters. Pull big. The only moment a bit unintelligible Knob. Before with such not spoke.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/jZNBx.jpg

In general without problem conscience still times advise in this price categories as an excellent option for metodnoy industrialized fishing :cool:

For udilisch a medium class and small fletok is famously be appropriate this same the coil in size 3507 :cool:

There is coils and much more cooler of course, BUT far not for 500 Grzywna (. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 31 2013 18:07:56)

+2

Feederal_74 wrote:

Skyfall about Ryobi, then in particular the quality of delivered the flagship of the EXCIA and ZAUBER over the past three years fell very strongly. ECUSIMA by the quality of has remained roughly on same level. If who the very strongly wants to purchase the above model the advise pay attention on clones coils Riobi - this coils from SPRO (Red Arc, Blu Arc, Opera and even several models), they modicum and came up for limit 100 have.’s, but with quality have them increasingly in order.
The quality of SPORTERA (from TICA),, too, markedly fell, especially this markedly on fiscal series of (SPORTERA a series of ia?eaoeia).
From enough interesting katukh for Hevy, ekstrakhevi fidera I would noted coil Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder

http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/_______________F_4ffd474b8c682.jpg

As the coil for carp phishing she hardly possesses than special, and here is in terms of as industrialized fishing there are several enough successful constructive decisions - "beskonechnik", nizkoprofilnaya shpulya, increased length leverage handles and camping on D. Plus to everything very short made. In general recommend :cool:.

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/bm9tP.jpg
SHIMANO Fan

Plush thing!

+1

Maxim Gutsal! You such themselves enjoyed or this your advice on the basis of technical characteristics? (Question absolutely seriously, without "banter stuff.") Thanks!

Yura, the coil clearly on ekstrakhevik, the new place it borrow need to :dontknow:
Morning will become yesterday in on flagship snagged on in conversation like would its, or not its. I asked, but until quietly (employed branch)

Palych! Ekstrakhevika I have no, and there is no conditions for him.

Then fix this the winch cable was?

Znachittso write as there is. On sorevakh on one of again purchased me Sporter beytraner stopped shut down. I.e. in what would position not was beytraner shpulya freely was twirling.

Arrived home after this comp and immediately same parsed coil. Long could not understand in than deal, BUT all-??? found. It turns out under assembling too strongly sucked screw which registered all instances the homing a spring. In end couple of gather steam;) and the coil again works as the clock.

Here is such here is affairs :tired: How in is, uh, cartoon. Pro musical box. :crazyfun:

+3

Zayatskaif wrote:

Katushka Cormoran Corcast 5PiF Super Jet Feeder 3,000

After 5-size 6 fishing (trough 20gr, the distance 30-35m), under vymotke trough from water, emerged a small taking.

Messrs., advise masters of in Kyiv.

All Hi, who rebuffed with a new Daiwa Laguna (2013), could you tell me, as she in work?

Flagman Legacy Carp Feeder
I would instead it vzyalby Flagman facing (she same Viva tactic) realistically thing she's wiry and with 4,000 and 5,000 differ only size of shpuli and to the same vzaimozamenyaemye. Himself'm using the second season :cool:

About Flagman facing 4,000.
Bought in the early season.
The first, that simply has killed - the cord virtually never is mired on the commercial, account for constantly his there "dopravlyat", and if and fell, then this luck.
The second, virtually immediately died beytraner, not turns off under turn handles.

Antrate wrote:

Skyfall about Flagman facing 4,000.
Bought in the early season.
The first, that simply has killed - the cord virtually never is mired on the commercial, account for constantly his there "dopravlyat", and if and fell, then this luck.
The second, virtually immediately died beytraner, not turns off under turn handles.

I so think this allegations Chinese following international lottery (if won the get reliable typewriter, sir) :D

+1

Efiop
Agree, but such a lottery depresses level of trust to TM "flagship" have potential buyers. Although if company this suits. Judging by around the, in lottery I lost.

Ekseydzhi from shimano work already more 3let (company, 2-3,000, 2-4,000), TPA-TPA without curiously problems only delights the.

Correctly say - we not so rich, to buy cheap things. For themselves made conclusions.

+1

Agree with Efiop, mean with 2009 4-reintegration the legend / with 2000 to 5,000 the size of the / + have running mate, such same kit, and in tail and in mane, work until :cool: Probably Vinnitsa "schaslivye tickets, though."

Mean 4,000-defective Legend of from flagship, not I’d say that I'm rocking its and in tail and in mane, shortcomings she, too, is not devoid, but toil, perhaps already years 6. Most surprising in this katukhe the that under peredatke 5.5 :1 not is felt, that she the majority.

By my vitals show a 4,000 Legend exhausting 0.85 flushed twist are spaced, but agree with Vitaly on senses here call its speed difficult

http://trikita.com.ua/catalog/products/ … rf-560-sp/ Who enjoyed this coil? Write report :writing: want take on khevik, not budel whether sub-par collegiate?

aleksandrfeed wrote:

this coil?

An exact replicates here is Єtoy
Pull there will popularity bring, but here is reliability :dontknow:

Last edited by light (Jul 21 2013 16:56:38)

Resembles pig on horse, only tail not such. Different this coils-and corps, and knot the mountings rollers, and peredatka utterly another. Weighs slightly not on 200 gr more.
Gleb, what can be pull have reel with peredatkoy 5.5??

Last edited by майк (Jul 21 2013 20:39:20)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

not budel whether sub-par collegiate?

Perhaps tyazholovata, you had in mind? Almost 800 grams, as on me - after caiaaoi

aleksandrfeed- That you the coil. Is worth whether seek still something? Not am confident.

Manowar wrote:

. Can tyazholovata? Almost 800 grams, as the me - after caiaaoi.

For me a normal weight coils for work with dire kormushkami in 70-100-120 grams + prikormka, on range missiles 40-60 meters and more, with perezabrosami through 5-15 minutes in during 6-8 hours fishing - not more 500 grams.
To example, yesterday, in pace perezabrosov roughly through every 5 minutes, trough in 78 grams + prikormka, on 40 meters, capturing the about 8 hours, feeder EBM-100, the coil Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA, weighs slightly less 500 grams - as yesterday, so and today "krepatura" my right-wing broskovoy hands is missing.

In return column from by building very good coils Korum will-R 6,000 Mini-Pit'm more budget option, and with mandatory condition opportunities affordable repairs. One of such options - coil Riobi the Arctic 5,000 or 6,000 size http://www.rybray.com.ua/katalog/katush … ctica.html

In case need repairs or tuning coils this firms always can be turn here is here: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.php?t=54454

Text or: Of course, are possible and other options. When there is choice, then this well!

+1

Carlos wrote:

aleksandrfeed - That you the coil. Is worth whether seek still something? Not am confident.

Ordered itself such a tomorrow comes :cool:

Last edited by Satyr (Jul 22 2013 11:36:38)

Dood wrote:

To me a normal weight coils for work with dire kormushkami in 70-100-120 grams + prikormka, on range missiles 40-60 meters and more, with perezabrosami through 5-15 minutes in during 6-8 hours fishing - not more 500 grams.

I with you fully agree, my preferences, such same. Enleve Ekseydzhem and Aernosom 4,000, lack with head, trough 100 grams rarely'm using, so, to keep on biggering not d until, ah and weight for me plays not the last significance, albeit not holding in drawn feeder, but, me means guaranteed harvest, lungs rigging of this ship.

Carlos wrote:

That you the coil. Is worth whether seek still something? Not am confident.

All thank you large for aid :cool: likely d turn this!

майк wrote:

what can be pull have coils with peredatkoy 5.5??

Normal can be pull - have my Prestonovskikh PXR as times such a. In my opinion, here all from size wheels the main couples and and pens (lever applications forces) depends. Tyagayu trough 100gr even 4000m2 as well as running.

But speech not about how. Why something on flagmanovskom site pro coil written first, that peredatka 5.5, and then in "descriptions there were" 4.9. "Where is truth, brother?"
I in principle to over another 4.9 inclination is :D

Duffy tell as normal whether will combine PXR 5,000 with Sabaneev, brightness Pro 3.60 (M)?
From Tim's coil crawling already 4 month, uzhos.

If it comes have Duffy even sabaneevskiy feeder was.
Text or I wildly errori, question IMoje something not me was, in my opinion a little too big for the coil (this – my personal incompetent opinion, purely empirical)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $