All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 601 to 630 of 934

KRIK wrote:

If there is opportunity, describe road tolls with Crimea on place competition, Thanks

You to go through Propulsion Armyansk on N-Kahovka.

People, Podskajite.
Nowhere in rules tandem not found.
Can be whether under it comes to shagging help each other. For example, borrow fish running mate, their podsakom and camping on D.

Навигатор wrote:

"the, could you tell me.
Nowhere in rules tandem not found.
Can be whether under it comes to shagging help each other. For example, borrow fish running mate, their podsakom and camping on D.

Of course can be on the he and tandem! :)

Навигатор wrote:

You can whether under it comes to shagging help each other. For example, borrow fish running mate, their podsakom and camping on D.

You even can become with frontal obey and slaughter crime as your partner with your, and he will tossing handfuls. Very rapid zakorm tickles, a la karpyatniki. :)

+1

Mm such question. Zakarmlivat point only with the help trough or can be and in other ways? On boat on example has to receive :))

Last edited by barracuda (Jun 5 2013 17:28:31)

There is no. Only the feeding trough.
6.11. Prikarmlivanie permitted to throughout industrialized fishing any way, of many kinds of only fidernye trough. Maximum the size of the trough – 5kh7sm. Number of prikarmlivaemykh points industrialized fishing within sector is not confined to.

Previous found

Need one a participant for contest. T.0679060728 (still in force) :flag:

Колючий wrote:

Please contribute changes;

13. "Fisherman Land" - Donetsk region
Smirnov Nikolai
Yatsko Sergei
Coaches: Prilipa Yevgeny

I so and not understood, that now and coaches and all accompanies non-market in lists contribute?? Speech goes about tandem or not?

Neptun wrote:

I so and not understood, that now and coaches and all accompanies non-market in lists contribute?? Speech goes about tandem or not?

Coaches in list contribute necessarily, and here is accompanies non-market not need to and on tandem this nor lasting way not affects.

On technical reasons team 83. "FISHMIR.ru-Rostov" - Rostov-on-charges of, Russia
Morozov Sergei
Dyadichenko Roman
Not can to participate in for competitions, remove please from the list of registration.

Last edited by ДОНка (Jun 6 2013 09:36:51)

Am asking register an team fungi-ENERGO
Bondar Elenu.

+1

Am asking register an team "all information and"
Lyubyascheva Igorya.

Medved wrote:

Fduch wrote (and):
80. "Gaza Strip," - Dnipropetrovsk
Rostselmash Constantine
Yakovenko Yuri

Unfortunately, in force certain circumstances, ask to exclude team from the list of participants.
All pleasant likely for the!

With t., Yakovenko Yuri

Fduch, judging by of last drafts list of participants, you not been ditched team.

-1 thejob fails 99 KOMAND. Divide ON THREE of 33 tandem In ZONE. Is famously!

ZAV
Still week, sooner tables stack :)

The kind the, I so to word.

ZAV. And on fact on morning first round of the, as least still dozen nadoschitaeshsya.

Friends, and that for DM beer will poured in a rhythmical fashion?

Beer this well, and here is cigarettes, I so understood, need to stockpiling from home.

Nick wrote:

Beer this well, and here is cigarettes, I so understood, need to stockpiling from home.

And here is cigarettes this not well. And btdubs morally nastraivaytes in sector not quit smoking.

On a data is expected 1715 (MDCCXV and Carlsberg, prices until not ozvuchivalis.

+1

Волк wrote:

And btdubs morally nastraivaytes in sector not quit smoking.

In that such a points there is no.

+2

There is such the notion of as popularization fishing sport and healthy way of life. + There are law Ukraine. + can still long continue to. On building'll carry.
Nicotine-batches of the drug. Not have hoarded its health, honor its neighbor, why he, I must these breathe. Quit smoking you no one to ban not can, but robіt this in the damage outcome-took out tackle from water, told Judge, released with sector-smoked.

+1

Rasik wrote:

I after all can with resolution judges 15 outside sector?

I same wrote-not quit smoking in sector, for ordinary Warcraft health :)

Last edited by Волк (Jun 6 2013 18:45:15)

Team of RK "" Kryvbas "" requests contribute data a trainer: Babiy Oleg

Am asking contribute changes in team # 65
Team "SA-N-Megamix- 2"
Kryvich Vitaly
Davydenko Alexander (to)

An open container alcoholic drinks in public places are persecuted by law.
An open container alcoholic drinks in the presence of faces not under 14letnego age - defiling minors.
Who since registration until moment the end of official arrangements was likely to spend, will is in able, exhale... Alcoholism subject to obligatory disqualifying. Any venue - public place. To beer such same attitude, as to words, blame, easy and different kinds of alcohol and slaboalkogolnoy products.
Consider over these.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Jun 6 2013 20:00:38)

Am asking contribute changes;
Changes in team # 64 puzatye Crucian carps
Smagin Alexander E?eaie Horn
Evening Alexei Kyiv
Team # 69 maquis remove with registration.

Am asking contribute changes:
93. "Brightness" - Ochakiv
Dorofeyev Anton
Supereko Vadim

28. "Energetic" - Ochakiv
Poletaev Roman
Donskoy Andrei
Pascal Mikhail - coaches

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013