All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 601 to 630 of 912

On technical reasons team 83. "FISHMIR.ru-Rostov" - Rostov-on-charges of, Russia
Morozov Sergei
Dyadichenko Roman
Not can to participate in for competitions, remove please from the list of registration.

Last edited by ДОНка (Jun 6 2013 09:36:51)

Am asking register an team fungi-ENERGO
Bondar Elenu.

+1

Am asking register an team "all information and"
Lyubyascheva Igorya.

Medved wrote:

Fduch wrote (and):
80. "Gaza Strip," - Dnipropetrovsk
Rostselmash Constantine
Yakovenko Yuri

Unfortunately, in force certain circumstances, ask to exclude team from the list of participants.
All pleasant likely for the!

With t., Yakovenko Yuri

Fduch, judging by of last drafts list of participants, you not been ditched team.

-1 thejob fails 99 KOMAND. Divide ON THREE of 33 tandem In ZONE. Is famously!

ZAV
Still week, sooner tables stack :)

The kind the, I so to word.

ZAV. And on fact on morning first round of the, as least still dozen nadoschitaeshsya.

Friends, and that for DM beer will poured in a rhythmical fashion?

Beer this well, and here is cigarettes, I so understood, need to stockpiling from home.

Nick wrote:

Beer this well, and here is cigarettes, I so understood, need to stockpiling from home.

And here is cigarettes this not well. And btdubs morally nastraivaytes in sector not quit smoking.

Волк wrote:

And btdubs morally nastraivaytes in sector not quit smoking.

In that such a points there is no.

+2

There is such the notion of as popularization fishing sport and healthy way of life. + There are law Ukraine. + can still long continue to. On building'll carry.
Nicotine-batches of the drug. Not have hoarded its health, honor its neighbor, why he, I must these breathe. Quit smoking you no one to ban not can, but robіt this in the damage outcome-took out tackle from water, told Judge, released with sector-smoked.

+1

Rasik wrote:

I after all can with resolution judges 15 outside sector?

I same wrote-not quit smoking in sector, for ordinary Warcraft health :)

Last edited by Волк (Jun 6 2013 18:45:15)

Team of RK "" Kryvbas "" requests contribute data a trainer: Babiy Oleg

Am asking contribute changes in team # 65
Team "SA-N-Megamix- 2"
Kryvich Vitaly
Davydenko Alexander (to)

An open container alcoholic drinks in public places are persecuted by law.
An open container alcoholic drinks in the presence of faces not under 14letnego age - defiling minors.
Who since registration until moment the end of official arrangements was likely to spend, will is in able, exhale... Alcoholism subject to obligatory disqualifying. Any venue - public place. To beer such same attitude, as to words, blame, easy and different kinds of alcohol and slaboalkogolnoy products.
Consider over these.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Jun 6 2013 20:00:38)

Am asking contribute changes;
Changes in team # 64 puzatye Crucian carps
Smagin Alexander E?eaie Horn
Evening Alexei Kyiv
Team # 69 maquis remove with registration.

Am asking contribute changes:
93. "Brightness" - Ochakiv
Dorofeyev Anton
Supereko Vadim

28. "Energetic" - Ochakiv
Poletaev Roman
Donskoy Andrei
Pascal Mikhail - coaches

Am asking organizers of tournament’s clarify situation on meridians!
In that pro smoking not words, wasn perhaps correct regulations? After his the publication?

Кап-яр wrote:

A on the issue smoking in sector, (prokuril 30 years, 9 years as, deserted) I’d say so.

I, too, from "former" and fully agree with opinion from moreover messages. :yep:

Кап-яр wrote:

Man himself should to accept decision. Only so can free themselves from pernicious habits.

Yes here deal not vprivychke or in zastavlyaniyakh. Simply on Western Europe our country acts law that in public places smoking prohibited from. And zone competition this public place where aside from smokers are and non-smokers. Precisely because of this the entire choked boron. :flag:

On stopping public transportation quit smoking prohibited from. Than zone this comp different from stop? Distance between sportmenami not exceeds 10 meters.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 6 2013 23:25:34)

Romeo wrote:

this public place

You would not was coming simply on grammars.
Here is a quotation from wikipedia:. the typology public seats in different countries highly variable acrossalready in force differences their local legislation. Under this in respect one and the same type public seats in different countries can act different sets demands, restrictions and prohibitions [1]. :tomato:

Incidentally, Romeoyou lawyer?

Last edited by margulis (Jun 6 2013 23:28:24)

Is hard not to recall the angry joke nicely pro the, as wife husband coded. :D
In my opinion quit smoking or not quit smoking to decide to everyone. Importantly to not the... they threw 1500 meters on sides and in water!

+1

Messrs., smokers, and why you think only about itself? Judging by between ministries higher, without cigarettes life does end, thought only about 15, and surrounding people MUMBAI the funer.
Need modicum a bit respect rights other.

+1

Tyknite its nose in regulations. :rolleyes:

Romeo wrote:

ca she me on muss to a minimum hemmed

:cool:

Saved and hemmed, and otherwise would blew off :D

clav wrote:

Should modicum a bit respect rights other.

And our rights? :smoke:

clav wrote:

Should modicum a bit respect rights other.

I at all not understand problems. Want quit smoking. Journey took it out of tackle. Seceded from zone this comp with resolution judges and smoke modicum the entire tour :dontknow: :tomato: There problems. Accurately so same pay sq same cafes to 15 need to withdraw in specifically deputatilor for this place. ???? not it is important sitting within cafes or on year-old chessboard of. Law am uniform!

ЖЕКА wrote:

A our rights?

Romeo wrote:

I at all not understand problems. Want quit smoking. Journey took it out of tackle. Seceded from zone this comp with resolution judges and smoke modicum the entire tour There problems. Accurately so same pay sq same cafes to 15 need to withdraw in specifically deputatilor for this place. ???? not it is important sitting within cafes or on year-old chessboard of. Law am uniform!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013