All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 781 to 810 of 934

Am asking forgiveness that so late (not was access to connectivity)
Team "the Far sanitaire" destabilized with competition, all NKhNCh,
Let us to root for opening!

+1

We leave through and a half hours, hooks natocheny ,-thrown harpoons prepared. All NKhNCh!

Hi,. Khoroshoooooo you, you have with President. And here Cote d’Azur at work and see every five minutes on clock, adjusting their, clock these!)

Had gone)

Want all good weather and distress and sentiments! :crazy:

.. And odessitam - lot more prize seats!

Sharon Odessa!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … jPY3HcZOfA

In primarily ALL successful DAL!

Chepurnoy have you today the latter POSSlBILlTY correct its mistake.
To not was grievances on themselves.

Sorry,, that there is on light of not mandatory people

All wish success and victories!

Ole, ole, ole. Maldavane champions.)
"Pirates" - in fans, the entire country.)

As same here well.

Men, give modicum any Tamiflu became!! Understand that all there, but foreign world, too, interested in))

"Pirates" -Boleem for you, "JOlN" until the last, failures. :flag:

In there is information http://fishing.zp.ua/forum/index.php?s= … mp;p=63150

Interesting the difference in weight:
Zone A
7335 gr. - 1 place
3425 gr. - 2 place
Zone Since
9580. Gr. - 1 place
4530 gr. - 2 place
Shimano (1.2) want fish them all of fish in host :cool:

They there until 14-00 gets caught? Already soon can be will call :cool:

Ah finally. Homes!
Increasingly was, different were fishing, and successful and not very, but such a vaudeville I have not was never. So much of emotions. Mad shift away. From committed misunderstandings underway in first day, when in zone "A" Oleg, even Fight with partner naskirdovali order seven kg tailed, and in Protocol contrary team "aviator shades", i.e. us zones - 110 gr, until resulting second seats in bronze zone.
First place as usually have dnepropetrovtsev, team Shimano-2, in the composition of the diffuses with them Oleg's and Perepelitsy on. If I am not mistaken, they in first day cabinet members – Secretary all in the number of caught fish, and then took gold in gold. Here is this level of! :cool:
Head is faring loop. This increasingly need as something sistematezirovat and unfolding on art.
One thing can say with the explicit certainty, huge thank you Onyushkinu Aleksander President for such prazdnk, for opportunity to communicate with boys, to know something new, understand that words obdobi Lenin pro schooling not with ceiling taken and thank you organizers. Ah yes, and thank you Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal, for a lesson teaching me this us.
Frame a detailed report slightly later, and now couple of photo.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/fgZ5n.jpg

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/wvqan.jpg

+3

And results in short on zones Prince?

Roma, alas. Increasingly as something was quickly. Promised Protocols later posting. Know, that in golden zone first place with weight order 4.5 kg, have us in bombs, first place 3200, have us 2860 chipsets.

Леонидович wrote:

16.06.1997g. there is information http://fishing.zp.ua/forum/index.php?s= … mp ;p =6 3150

And where zone "B"?

Danser wrote:

Roma, alas. Increasingly as something was quickly. Promised Protocols later posting. Know, that in golden zone first place with weight order 4.5 kg, have us in bombs, first place 3200, have us 2860 chipsets.

So here is who have us silver took away)

KRIK wrote:

So here is who have us silver took away)

Seryoga and you what?

newfisherman wrote:

Seryoga and you what?

Bronze in the Bronze)

My greetings victors :flag: so keep! Thank you organizers, judges and all participants this comp, a separate thank you viїzniy Trade tent on them all kept!

Was very with steeply! Thank you, Alexander Anatolyevich!

Dnepropetrovtsam VIVAT! :jumping: :cool:

+1

Bondar and Zayko (fungi energy-) home have reached without rural.
All huge THANK YOU!
All uchasnikov and prizewinners with victory.
Let us wait new meetings.
http://io.ua/25329323n.jpg
Squeeze on photo :cool: Album will even will be laden with.

+5

Thank you companies "Fish Dream have", organizers competition, judges, all participants for another "celebration souls." Meeting with old and familiarity with new friends and close in spirit people always cost of expensive, and if this on a reservoir, yes under cold glass beer (thank you viїzniy room) - this same sense life! Not have all all broke a, yes this and not importantly. Importantly - celebration By! And still I fiderom learned "mikrodzhigovat", if now, say, Harry Loomis'll learn how "fiderit", write book about universal approach choice and tackle shop in terms conservation family budget. :crazyfun:

+2

Here is and licked by the end of perhaps one of the most expected and the most visited globally televised tournaments in year. Honestly say this the second comprehensive Expocentre sensationally our team in such for competitions. After bears Fider Open in anybody blew right idea about trip on Fish Dream. On the, be overthrown easily all for and against been decided-we are going. We leave in Thursday day, to in Friday signing work out and contact take a closer with water body are about which we utterly not had views. Toured at night, decomposed, yet, on 50 and sleep. Morning showed, that we are in zone C, lest far not to go decide what's to train here. Still homes decided harvest feeds firms browning. Might inhibit Black Magic, Canal and Etang + syrup Sensas Gardons and browning XTC s (karamel). Sit down in Since-3 and we're checking bottom, I remain on transition silt in property hold a shell up with pebbles, partner on 10 meters away further on though. Partner makes 10 feeders without the animal on dalnyak, I immediately same'm to lend Pinku and very on point. After the third trough enleve perch, then still and still. Perch is famously became on point poklevki follow one for the other. And here have running mate, the mad poklevka bank-bang and karasik grams on 400 in podsake. Mood our is improving. In head began to decide thought, that on stone an there is no, and accusations he in ilu. Until we thought over this idea still one poklevka and still one such same Crucian. Ugh .-picture has become began to dawm. Sadkami on train, not enjoyed but catch was better than have neighbors and this us undoubtedly pleased its. Likeness ago things still on 50 and sleep. Morning draw from software 50 aching head and throws in heat, but on aid comes Expocentre cafes with cold pivasom adjusted the health and here is I again in authoritarianism. Draw-partner pulling Since-1. Naturally we are extremely happy for two reasons, the first-that not need to far bear things, the second-well otlovilis in with-3. In the composition of the feed nothing not global as and in tactics. I remain on clam shell partner but on dalnyake where though, I with of AIC he without. Start, mood short-range battlefield, want fall into middle range thanks. On 10 feeders: Diving I with zhivotinoy previous without. On 5-oops minute on and the first Crucian with dalnyaka in sadke. Ur theme works. But not works I have clam shell, I see Indistinct crap and suck dick on full. Meanwhile have running mate, a good social on point. Individual'm leaving on three Dam closer than he again same, I allow in fodder have fucked the horse beforehand, to not expense karasyu a road to a hook neighbor. Here is and me began poklevki, became getting caught okushok, so same did get in trouble two karasika. Mood different so as neighbors below not gets caught at all. Reckoning showed 4200 with wheelbarrows, and this 3 outcome in zone after spectators and shimanovtsev and the fourth in general Monster, that us highly and highly and pleased its. Raised some tackle and went rejoice at to spreadsheet and to drink cold me my beer which popped as never. Look on composition golden zone, he was formidable, there are trapped so say not recent team fidernogo sport Ukraine but we, too, are prepared give battle so as a in Since two days and quite successfully. Separately want say about host-with such born with in during I never rebuffed and nibble fish was directly dependent on this the most tide. Ah yes okay. Draw, marks us a lovely extreme sector under number 21, that not can not inspiring and in 20 dura-Ace-2, that not can not upset. Again same decide what's not to change tactics and composition feed. Start flew of trough, all on scenario, such enough in good pace. Virtually immediately enleve perch, but Shimanovtsy rounded up already two, have running mate, quiet. Then comes failure in Cleves but only not have dura-Ace-2, we held very they gets caught (Wu us not works nor dalnyak nor the average the distance, sentiments falls-shimanovtsy continue to harvest in really good pace. Already otchaivshis have running mate, karasevaya poklevka on point and social, IMoje minus morality. Aren that emerged sea Bass but not aren his implementation. Through several minutes again poklevka, again Crucian. Near Bank he way for my tackle and moves away back to its bratushkam. Want cry, and Shimanovtsy gets caught. Morality below zero especially when guys from 19 or 18 sector raised bream. Short-range battlefield mood Harvey Lissel. In cowards. Reckoning, weighing up the and just 1,000 grams with start, remains a residue about lost common goldfish and full failure. Ah that OK not were fortunate in this time lucky in the other. In 2-oops times see as gets caught Shimanovtsy, guys created good fellows. A worthy victory, a pity failed to draft you decent struggle. Ur victors, thank you organizers, hope in next year so same shall visit (attend) this venue if it not will undergo somewhere in Lviv. Until meeting on for competitions with respect Sebel TEAM (sebel oei) Propulsion Lugansk)

Last edited by kaLLlmarik (Jun 17 2013 17:49:55)

+5

And where Protocols, photo fish and weighing up the strikes in there?

1st day:

http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1306/c2/2b97063106ab.jpg

2nd day:

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1306/59/027b743b9b50.jpg

Last edited by Фдуч (Jun 17 2013 13:06:37)

+2

Very a big difference in ulovakh within one zone, so neravnoznachnye sector or all same "curvature hands"?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013