All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 841 to 870 of 934

Huge thank you Aleksander (Fduch) for such booolshoy celebration fishing. Thank you all cadres of on it. Body of water indeed an interesting and announced a promising reform agenda for sport. Catches (vidovyy composition fish) neighboring sectors very raznilis. That adding still more questions. Celebration worked. Still times I congratulate all prizewinners.
P. S. Seriously wondered about purchase bike :rolleyes:
Photo'll clean up your and'll post an through a week or so. Left on Moore :cool:

Last edited by (Jun 25 2013 15:10:41)

And with Mykolayiv region Was many teams! And received prize "all information and" here is and interesting since criteria selection!

And under weighing regarded his-in tails? :writing:

Tigma wrote:

And as this statement explains distribution of seats with equal weight second days?

This not I wrote witness higher

Last edited by kaLLlmarik (Jun 17 2013 19:12:19)

energoTEAM wrote:

A with Mykolayiv region Was many teams! And received prize "all information and" here is and interesting since criteria selection!

Team "all information and" received prize "the best team area" on outcome second days. Have them the most big weight.

kaLLlmarik wrote:

this not I wrote witness higher

Errori, adjusted the, a glitch not my :)

Alekzonder wrote:

There are question! As so G-stream2 - 7e place, and Wood screws - 8e with equal weight in the second round and backyards almost kilo in the first and Wood screws poured in gold with of the Thousand-year G-potok with a fourth-story! Explain I dont interestingly

wrote:

Read regulations. Outcome first day raze not are similar on outcome second.

ZAV wrote:

7.12. Zone second days will defined a. Sector second days between teams will defined a.
7.13. Results first round of the affect distribution of prize seats only in case equality weight strikes in there fly very comfortable one zone second round.

+1

Passions know tempers are high, but personally me, yes and ZAVu, perhaps, too,, would still - 7 or 8 place, we not behind this aoaee, so that I tempted to give it to, if that. Yes and about place, which we ranked, I learned only from todays reports, so that no conspiracy there is no. So that without scores.

Last edited by Andrik (Jun 17 2013 19:35:36)

wrote:

Read regulations. Outcome first day raze not are similar on outcome second.

ZAV wrote:

7.12. Zone second days will defined a. Sector second days between teams will defined a.
7.13. Results first round of the affect distribution of prize seats only in case equality weight strikes in there fly very comfortable one zone second round.

Interestingly is obtained! :canthearyou:

Andrik wrote:

Irena know tempers are high, but personally me, yes and ZAVu, perhaps, too,, would still - 7 or 8 place, we not behind this aoaee, so that I tempted to give it to, if that. Yes and about place, which we ranked, I learned only from todays reports, so that no conspiracy there is no. So that without scores.

Edited Andrik (Today 18 :35: 36)

No one grievances no not holds! Want deal, as happens process refereeing.

So and who won in end? Where table))

Alekzonder wrote:

There are question! As so G-stream2 - 7e place, and Wood screws - 8e with equal weight in the second round and backyards almost kilo in the first and Wood screws poured in gold with of the Thousand-year G-potok with a fourth-story! Explain I dont interestingly

Agree, should be contrary. Course fix. Under such a numbers participants scales, desirable with Poland 2-5 grams, to to exclude measured weight. Alone scales, were such, but they were both days in zone A. On next tandem all scales, will such.

Dimitri wrote:

So and who won in end? Where table))

Post 811

wrote:

I Agree, should be contrary. Course fix. Under such a numbers participants scales, desirable with Poland 2-5 grams, to to exclude measured weight. Alone scales, were such, but they were both days in zone A. On next tandem all scales, will such.

Revised
General results
Three zone separately the second tour and 4 leaf common results

Last edited by Shatsky (Jun 17 2013 19:50:08)

energoTEAM wrote:

The subject how I got pull out the best team area?

I saw, that "all information and" wash their hands your prize "Best team area." In rush no one not drew attention, that Ochakiv - this Mykolaiv area.

So universal justice in personified by companies "Fishdrim" sends you the duplicate of the prize for better team area. Send in lichku worded it New mails.

Alekzonder wrote:

There are question! As so G-stream2 - 7e place, and Wood screws - 8e with equal weight in the second round and backyards almost kilo in the first and Wood screws poured in gold with of the Thousand-year G-potok with a fourth-story! Explain I dont interestingly /

Not quite has understood the seriousness in the crux of the issue. Still not jet-lagged% -) :rolleyes: maintainers fixed.

wrote:

post 811

aha saw. On donfishe)) I congratulate you with siem signal event. I modicum and not participated, but on believing the all was at the highest level. Hope 2014 will pass still steep. Do participate.

Who me opinion attributes Masses miracle: that in days and nor one mosquito.
Such a in my life never was and such a already not will. Believe me, I for this not pay, so and interestingly.

Truly the magic a body of water, nor mosquitoes, nor heat, nor thunderstorms, when from all sides shone with every day.

- a body of water without reed + around steppes. Where will breed mosquitoes?
- A here is the absence of "hell" over head - the clean have luck. On road home in lie. Us are receiving wall we. The speed displacement "Kyupriya" / untangle, otherwise not in sight roads.

wrote:

Who me opinion attributes it miracle: Three days and nor one mosquito.

... Alcoholism repels mosquitoes

wrote:

In rush no one not drew attention, that Ochakiv - this Mykolaiv area.

Great haste this poorly. And justice must triumph.

wrote:

[universal justice in personified by companies "Fishdrim" sends you the duplicate of the prize for better team area

Team "all information and" is ready to hand unjustifiably received prize team "Zappy."

wrote:

Who me opinion attributes it miracle: Three days and nor one mosquito.
Such a in my life never was and such a already not will. Believe me, I for this not pay, so and interestingly.

Truly the magic a body of water, nor mosquitoes, nor heat, nor thunderstorms, when from all sides shone with every day.

Yes this was surprisingly, not one that mosquito!
On contrary path stalled snack near Canal under of Black Sea Economic Cooperation, for five minutes, all its feet teaching!

Last edited by KRIK (Jun 17 2013 20:14:36)

Thank you companies "Fish Dream have", organizers competition, judges, all participants and guests. :flag:, increasingly was remarkable, personally of capital on the whole year, with look forward d wait the next FD
And so same I congratulate all prizewinners, good fellows guys, there is what you have learn :cool:

If was ignore maximum weight only second round, then together with a specific better team area indeed used to get into.

clav wrote:

If was ignore maximum weight only second round, then together with a specific better team area indeed used to get into.

There is no, first disregarded zone.

Life is deeply divided on until and after competition Tandem FishDream 2013.

I with friend signed up on tournament alone from first. Not sake of victory, and sake of participation, the more that experience in this - zero. That exactly and was proven. Mistakes we have made are. Ranging with nutrition, ending all that concerns industrialized fishing. We not retained very, this was the main mistake, the more, that maggot was originally a dead (sorry the organizers, but I this said). Large maggot was not reanimiruemyy, and the boot revived roughly 15% from common volume. As I mince, that not brought couple of jars moldy worm with of Chisinau. The only, that was on feet this the worm, which we brought, but which, unfortunately, not worked.
In the composition of the from three man (I, each and his son (12 years) toured in Thursday in lunch, roughly gender second. As only were on the ground (not far from tents organizers of), immediately decided work out. Used produce prikormku, which for week before this has shown an excellent outcome on podleschiku on our dnestrovskom Reservoir (consisted entirely of FD). Sat across we slightly above downstream on from guys, which already training of with morning. They not poorly tyagali okunka, that us hit surprised. On the latest monthly, we understood, that on dolnike getting caught sea Bass-a scoundrel, on a near a dace-golavl. Where so much perch!? Us this puzzled. Nevertheless two okunka I managed take. Not yet a small eyebrows brought the grasses! Its was many. Past I forgot take. Beg, us was not cleverly.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/D3WuS9jLT1.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/Ucn25HI0m7.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/JPx9jDDbNr.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/AV1hVb4vKp.jpg
So, Friday, is play around. Already to eight morning we sat across to train, in latest sector zone W. Here was widely implicated roughly the composition prikormki, which we intended use on for competitions, but without creatures (maintain). Have friend embarked perch, I have a long time you don't tell nobody, downstream guys not poorly tyagali okunka, higher downstream on the fishers sat so far, that was not understandable, that they been caught. Roughly through and a half hours I dragged her up the first podleschik grams on 200-250, even through an hour took already maybe there roughly on grams 600, even through hour again on 200-250. Heard, as one of participants, that sat below, said: Such several podleschikov and all our there the cat ?????????????? under tail. This emboldened. To ano days we decided snack and stop retreatments. In prikormku we not added creatures, so we decided, that this prikormka yes plus to graze (especially night crawlers), should not poorly work. In Friday was quite feel hot and I with son friend decided with a swim. Me simply really blindsided temperatures water. Serious small, that fingernails should sit legs shriveled up in a tubule. Have us in Dnestr, temperatures water already in transmission of kupatelnogo season. Incidentally, some participants shared, that them come across there with caviar. Have us on Dnestr there nerestyatsya in late March the beginning of April, and here middle of the June. Here we understood, that increasingly will not so simply as seems.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/u35HrKvsMI.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/zSdgKxxyV7.jpg

Exciting for actors Saturday, five morning. Here is this is an importantfishing day. Only on we need first was is understandable revealed the arrangements. Many people has targeted for annihilation.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/430fmJCW77.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/bqzEvI2z2r.jpg
I illustrate, that was, if would toured all ex parte barrister team and, it is a pity that they failed to to come. Draw, we in zone Since sector 10. On the eve we decided: I on the far-on clam shell, each solely on a near. It was the first important mistake. Hooter, the first zabrosy. Each harks back couple of bass, I I take of the earlier a white bream, from zone my semblance. Like increasingly well. And here I do impose and sky falls rubber klipsa. Me it looked, that strides surely go only couple of gather steam;, I their otmatyvayu and again klipsuyu, not by checking distance on turnover (! You dumbass). This the second BOLShA mistake (is bad not about). Each even harks back couple of bass and you don't tell nobody. So, each on a near and not can to move on far (udilishche lite, we stupidly not raised another a medium). He tried to Light penetrate dolnyak, but this not has worked properly. I, sit on not the right distance on 50-and scandisk Shimano nexave 4,000, and zakormilsya on 43- scandisk. Of course, I thank increasingly: Ranging length defence wakes up aggressivity, size of hook, ending adding of the dry types in prikormku and spurting different, high quality on the pourer. So we lost hours two, as times in this time Whoo-'s predators on left hand and Infoks on the right hand tyagayut my podleschikov :D. When I observed, that my distance not the right I've mastered elcome and are they biting almost stalled. Returning on 43, I almost immediately took a white bream grams on 200, this is even times froze, that I hawed over are they biting. Outcome: 850 grams, 15 place. Bronze zone. A shameful failure.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/NrEgNz5Sg0.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/QUE2Wh0Z88.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/4f8Np0ZtGE.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/38P0esc3Li.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/5ZA6L61jq9.jpg
Not less Doha Sunday. Zherebyovka and we in sector 17. Here decided to adhere to the same tactics, but raised two the medium. Are starting with two competitors. I again on dolnike, each on a near. Took on couple of Okounkov (incidentally, very well reacted perch on spray multi from FD with aroma citrus. Then what something calm on my point and here is TA long awaited poklyovka. Raise place it couple of seconds that severe feel and social. Take out a snap hook razognut. I used MA It the thin hook, because our nasadochnyy night crawlers long already was a dead and very difficult nasazhivalsya. Me quickly hook on the other and in battle. Poklyovka and the first e?anaaao podleschik in podsake. Ur. Even couple of and increasingly will beam of. Poklyovka, something severe on other end and here slabin. Take out a, hook there is no. Say friend: increasingly, podleschik going. So and was. In this time have friend next of I've silenced and he siding with on far on those same 44 turnover as and I have (Shimano nexave 4,000). And that you think? He put them on so tight are they biting on themselves!? He higher downstream on! As so? Such a should not was happen. In Saturday Whoo-'s predators a with one the far-distance there is and well successfully, why have us this not happened? So and not understood. With the far-, aside from bass, he took couple of bunch of good-lookers golavlikov, that rewarding for. By the afternoon followed elcome and are they biting again passed out. I decided to to move blizhneyu point. Was able take just three a goby. Outcome: 1425kg and 9- s in zone.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/ST3hU43wf0.jpghttp://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/NQ7Jf253Wp.jpg
Not very would outcome, but bitter sweetened had sweetened one nomination, that we received best in the region. Thank you contributors this was MA It suddenly and pleased.
Very poraduvav bar. Cold beer and water this as times the that need to in already hot summer days.
http://www.picshare.ru/uploads/130617/paQZj4BBMN.jpg

Canal brings not little of surprises. This super hillsides for competition. Very many puzzles. I illustrate, what can be interesting a competition whether they conducted say in August, when the entire fish will certainly otnerestivshiysya. For our team contest were very complex, but very interesting. All thank you for competition. The atmosphere on Bank was very drink beer and relaxing. Incidentally, felony drunken not saw, even smokers previous raze not US not kuryaschemu me.

This a small orange from all of emotions, which is embroiled in me, but decided not to bother you their long one short novel and chose sports a shortened option.

+7

wrote:

A with Mykolayiv region Was many teams! And received prize "all information and" here is and interesting since criteria selection! Team "all information and" received prize "the best team area" on outcome second days. Have them the most big weight.

On the results of second round, we in weight caught fish outnumbered by every team Zaporozhian the brink (ah here is so broke a), and prize voted "intercom the voice of the." And that, now us to throw hysterics, aaneaou "anxiety, anxiety. Wolf tookk zaychat? "

Let us not let us bedevil the past a lovely Russian whatever something mutual bukhtelkami?

margulis wrote:

I illustrate, what can be interesting a competition whether they conducted say in August, when the entire fish will certainly otnerestivshiysya

In September, indeed do in the early onnogo they, contest, will be much more interesting. Adore this hillsides for his character, and after tandem adore his in been stronger, for showed us "goat's snout.")

Large maggot was not reanimiruemyy, and the boot revived roughly 15% from common volume. As I mince, that not brought couple of jars
Unfortunately, and have us such a same the situation.

The that there was half of give myself dead this okay, as the survived, and here is the that us staff was rude that police forces, this realistically Korea, type here is that remained, more there is no (not serious!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013