All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 61 to 90 of 934

viktorf wrote:

but not is crucial, than host at, at least on photo.

On the first photos specified you, the assistant Canal before the first levees, and there very different sloping tectonics, much steep than in is place, which is offered in as a test site for the tournaments.

+1

The kind I same not against.

benderr wrote:

Although that we're transfusing from empty in porozhnee. Fduch decides and announce.

benderr wrote:

Fduch decides and announce.

I still long d simply contemplate until decision-decisions. But until will elucidate preliminary results:

1. The availability of faces-organizers of: + Eiaoeao
2. Mass character: Draw
3. Expanding: Draw (as for Russia, Kharkova, Luhansk and of Donetsk on 100 kilometers closer, some would still, the rest of the further on 30-100 kilometers)
4. Cold beer and kvass: Until + Eiaoeao
5. Nutrition: Until + Eiaoeao
6. Guaranteed nibble: + Eiaoeao (until mass not tested as)
7. The availability of the shadows from trees: Draw
8. To keeping it casual platforms: + Eiaoeao
9. Convenience approach to water (know in heat) and finding charge in water (not need to old Our marketing): + as
10. Newness, with all stemming difficulties: + as.
11. Opportunity swim site again and fish: + as
12. Populous point nearby: Draw

Faces the organizers there is.
Answer on counts:
1. Rent 2-3 kilometers Canal would cost organizers 1350grn day. (Data: Spring 2012). Need conclude treaty with kalaloupravleniem.
2. Kvass, beer - rural-urban divide Zaozernoe (5-7km away) there is Music - bar to agree with masters of can be (as option).
Of formalities tents with all necessary lack and under the availability of quorum in 100-120chel any business management graduate to agree make a trade.
3. Nutrition - need to to think. In principle there is option. Type - plov + salad + something meat based Kurdish. Think can be will organize, as in jet everyone Portia.
4. On klevu and fish: Bream, carp, golavl, perch, a dace, Crucian, bleak. Himself a participant can choose what fish harvest. The use of different mixtures leads to apprehending different fish (tactic, the right mixture of).
5. Can be harvest higher tectonics. Length tectonics about 2,5m until kharius water. The availability of long podsaka and charge, gives opportunity harvest host at without platforms quite ??? comfortable experience. Worker impose - 35-40m. A participant chasin 'his fish without platforms just loses Presidency with a platform in time vymatyvaniya cordage (under tempovoy it comes to shagging).
6. Swim can be, pre it rope or towing cable on Bank, to without problems exits from water (plates of below kharius slippery, clay there is no)
7. Wishing to can reside in N-Kahovka (roughly "Kyupriya").
8. There is opportunity organize video shooting with inputs of media.
9. Under it comes to shagging host at desirable have past for cleansing grass have Bank (there is not everywhere, but there is).
Plus the passage can bring island with grass (this summer).
Most day basis!
Question need to decide in advance. Although would for 1.5-2 month. To plan time on organization. Kanaloupravlenie works Tuesday - Thursday.

Last edited by ZAV (Dec 21 2012 13:58:28)

+2

ZAV
Me increasingly and more likes option with channel. :cool:

+1

Not Euroskepticism question with leasing Canal, we same contestre making. Can authorization on holding competition.

clav wrote:

Dont Euroskepticism question with leasing Canal, we same contestre making. Can authorization on holding competition.

As I understood ??? drip irrigation for the cleanup territory (after this comp) and other care needs.
As times paying and is-resolution on holding such a arrangements.

+1

We're just going to ignore after themselves always untick, let then they us on these money beer and sausages as. :D

Recently with sovesti discussed possible holding such a but old fishermens Forum on principles (Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal) and remembered spring demonstrated (May) fishing on this water feature.
At all interesting the situation.
My. In catch a good sea Bass, podleschik, golavl. With in equals insufficient, say so. I?eyoaeu increasingly raze not breaks up with their two knuckleheads class "spring + hooks with foam. So here is, in May he aptly catching on this tackle karasey, podleschikov, golavley. Feder, too, not lagged.
June - Augustus. Activity an is declining, in catch couple-Triad units, truth weight under kg., podleschik as klyuval so and klyuvaet!

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/3ET29.jpg

And that interestingly, connected with foam transformed work. Only the classic feeder. The main catch was comprised of podleschikov and golavley.

Last edited by Danser (Dec 21 2012 15:21:17)

+2

On regional F.D. Nor has never was, with this year need to rectify that, yes and glee reason to meet with brothers on "arms." About choice dam, for Eiaoeao naslyshen, but the species composition host at popredpochtitelney, me in general more Canal on psyche. There same bream.

To Stimul-Cash, on the dawn as careers, in year before year, hosted ??? participation, but then for me name globally televised tournaments particularly nothing not meant, importantly was participation and purchases of experience. This was in Luhansk, won then our Viktor F. And Sanya Lost. In short would still I for Canal.

This how many until Canal with Luhansk telepat?

wrote:

this how many until Canal with Luhansk telepat?

Housing office "on peephole" kilometers 500're baby :flag:

Romeo wrote:

housing office "on peephole" kilometers 500're baby

If on peephole, then order 620-650 km.)

wrote:

this how many until Canal with Luhansk telepat?

From my homes in Donetsk until Inhulets River 555 kilometers, until Canal will 444 km.
From Luhansk telepat on 150-160 kilometers more. Almost so much same how many from Luhansk on Volga.

Last edited by (Dec 25 2012 18:16:29)

My previous, with which I go Gone Fishin '(, the retirement a. And as all flyers, he appeals accurate figures. So here is, according to speedometer defect his machines, from my homes in Melitopol, before seats host at, which is offered in as a fishing - 160 km.
Therefore. For "colossal blunder" distances until Canal, is worth only to know how many Werst until category: Melitopol (if perishing path lies through our city), yes add 160 km.

Not, like, 70 pounds. To to meet and conduct sorevy not of the highest status (not want no one wary of offending, simply I ascertain fact), needs get distance in "gender countries." And adjusted for current prices automotive glass repairers, yes still and money vbukhanykh in training to sorevam, they emerge charitably crushing for than half athletes. With so budget, easier find a steep taxable body of water, but on order closer and this will be cheaper. If anything for most potential participants.

Yevgeny 79
Ah this everyone on ways! As on me so better go on sorevy of this magnitude than on statute! :tomato:

+1

Yevgeny 79

You not are right. In for competitions participate not only sporsmeny and and ordinary the fishers lovers. Search in Ukraine a competition restriction in one place about 200 uchasnikov. This communication outside Forum and exchange experience.

clav wrote:

In for competitions participate not only sporsmeny and and ordinary the fishers lovers.

In my opinion if went on sorevy the you already torchbearer :dontknow: with all stemming.

79 wrote:

Dont, like, 70 pounds. To to meet and conduct sorevy not of the highest status

In first, you never return could not be on tandem FishDream, to that the about him to speak.
Second, if you budget, then please. In both of the late from us on Canal primnrno 1,000 km. On two this on 500griven on gasoline. A good statute you would cost not cheaper. The same share 500grn for approach day. Andriivka, Mashivka Raion so much same.
But you not modelers get it still absorbed shot of adrenaline, meetings with old among acquaintances, new contacts, according experience and so on.
If so optimistically, then why people he gets a on EO and CU? There costs a little more excited.
Simply you the area offers on contest, you have open eyes. After all this nor with than not politics sensations, [kayf], which not to hand words :cool:

+1

Interestingly, and that tickles, if we dokatim until of Donetsk, and and Kherson team will find team bus in lease. How many tickles with our share? Such option no one not crunching numbers?

wrote:

Almost so much same how many from Luhansk on Volga.

Sashas, if honestly, between Volga and Cup FD. I better'm going to go on the Asian. On offense will business

79 wrote:

Dont, like, 70 pounds. With so budget, easier find a steep taxable a body of water, but on order closer and this will be cheaper. If anything for most potential participants.

If not secret, on what distance from category: Makiivka we need to pursue contest? Ah, type, to we were in rate.

If in priority questioning distance, then to talk about such events at all there is no sense. In primarily hillsides should be a worthy, in terms of capacity all willing, be interesting in terms of fish. Although and infrastructure warranted with opportunity location guests not only in tents, camping on K. People arrive with from is far must have the opportunity well for a holiday, to accept souls, and food normal food. If all clauses will eschewed, then issues on distance interval arise should not. We summer from of Kyiv on EO in Konovku aoaee 750km and every day on hillsides traveled banquet on peresechyonke, where drive tractor and Daugava`s falls, but not satisfied not was.

Last edited by people (Dec 26 2012 00:48:39)

Ah first this my personal opinion. Second for obtain shot of adrenaline, meetings with old among acquaintances, new contacts, according experience and so on-quite not necessarily to go for 600-650 km. Third I crunching numbers trip one person on own vehicles, so as not am counting on whom the, and whom the simply not need a abortions in personified by passenger. Fourth, need not be confused contest public scale, which are reytingoobrazuyuschimi for athletes - candidates in team Ukraine, for many of which rudely speaking this "the main work" than favorite focus on maintaining, here to the brink of light you gonna go, prime have nowhere. About where better pursue, to was all optimally conveniently get, even not d break head and spend time on this, camping on K. There is gramotneyshie people-the organizers, they accurately will find such option (increased the the lack). Closing, I simply I express its opinion and modicum and himself ill these affair, with hard can afford to such spending, not until fat on them now. Another matter sport.

79 wrote:

re- iterate, I simply I express its opinion and modicum and himself ill these affair, with hard can afford to such spending, not until fat on them now.

You not can understand a simple truth. Everywhere complicit business interests. This everywhere so. The Asian FD. A clear deal that sponsors FD. Therefore what sense pursue similar promo-share in regions where and so all sit on FD (, Donetsk and Lugansk. Need explore new markets. So better choose body of water where fall Ukraine, far will visit athletes from almost all regions and as a consequence advertising effect will be higher.

Hope I clearly explained? This normally all on fact. So and should be :cool: :tomato:

Yevgeny, but on expense of that this tournament "second-rate" you in fundamentally not rights. For example other participants 1 th and 3 th tournaments FD. The second as times from-for conducting in Luhansk brought together not the most potent sporters. You immediately'll understand that win on such a the far not simply, especially given number of sporters. Although of course same "left" on these tournaments lack in primarily from-for "khalyavnosti" on parts of contributions and geographical elements of ("local" less to go) :flag: :tomato:

Incidentally can say for himself. Was on 1 th and 2 th Cup FD. On 3 th not went as times on reason distance. But more not on financial grounds, and from-for shortage of free time (whole deal with work shift the in weekday day. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 26 2012 08:53:21)

Roma, and you can offer hillsides on 200 people without platforms in our region?
I think, that FD this was would interestingly. Donetsk, the Luhansk, Kharkvska, Dnepropetrovsk mill, Zaporozhye area - the most civilian populated. Yes even plus Russia.

benderr wrote:

Roma, and you can offer hillsides on 200 people without platforms in our region?

Pavlopolskoe created can house 100 fly very comfortable (Ireland there competed this beast of a crowd - all seats facilitated). But someone need to will "keep Bank" :crazyfun:

Yes and Starobeshevskoe in district serpentine slides, too, ant it was sufficient! Yes and styla (where in May were sorevy and further on Bank)! Simply on these reservoirs organize all much harder, so as Bank difficult keep.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 26 2012 09:03:30)

In Luhansk area the same 3 th rybkhoz. Modicum and remained he without a carp and lobatogo, but karasika such a as on Ingultse there abound.

Only that bribery from these talk?

And if organize to example in Donetsk area the 100 fly very comfortable not will 100% :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 26 2012 09:01:39)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013