All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 871 to 900 of 912

Ah and in the end he couple of words.

Was very glad, that another "Tandem Fishdrim", as however always, has passed in healthy friendly the atmosphere, despite sports claimants heightened tournament’s. Want express lasting gratitude all participants, a letter of, judges, organizers, viewers and was sympathetic. Am asking forgiveness, if were any the negative moments and hope, that in further their number of can get away on there is no.

There want be noted Sergei Burdak and company "Maver", predostavivshikh such does "ginormous" number of high-quality engineering talent situation. Ah, and of course, company "Fishdrim," which, as always, makes all for development mass Amateur and sporting fisheries.

A times all thank you and until rapid meetings on reservoirs Ukraine.

+10

People, let us obschyakovye fotochki from whom there is poskidyvaem here or in a separate groups
Have

barracuda wrote:

people, let us obschyakovye fotochki from whom there is poskidyvaem here or in a separate groups
Have

I in computer, okay not very. Podskazhesh how to do this - purge "a tad".

Skif wrote:

I in computer, okay not very. Podskazhesh how to do this - purge "a tad".

1) goes on http://www.radikal.ua/
2) Select file images on its computer by hitting button, the review
3) and load file
4) copy tag with previews
5) plugins in message on Forum

Let about photo offer the other option. Goes on exiled: http://edisk.ukr.net/ enter login: fishdream2013, parole: fishdream2013, bet tick -Chuzhoy computer and country in. There visit in folder fishdream2013and fill there photo (click “save ” the information" Download files "), and then all the rest either look either download.

Last edited by Rasik (Jun 20 2013 17:07:11)

+3

My report about tandem can be watch here. battlegroups notes.

Yes this was surprisingly, not one that mosquito!
On contrary path stalled snack on near channel under of Black Sea Economic Cooperation, for five minutes, all its feet teaching!

Perhaps Camara were kurilshiki

Red_kozak wrote:

Poor hungry frogs! :D They there that, bass eat? :flirt:

Cool tournament! :cool: MA – It want as any to visit.

Last edited by Алекс (Jun 21 2013 18:03:14)

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were. Frozen Cocktails the nothing to acquire.

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were. Frozen Cocktails the nothing to acquire.

The they were frightened half to death. Price such a number of people not saw!))

Red_kozak wrote:

Donetsk hotels greenlit :D

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were

, frogs, nice kvamatozili mother not sound so glum. I of course, understand those who their not heard :music:.

Nick wrote:

Donetsk hotels greenlit

We konechno povypivali, for their zdravstvie :tired:.

Rasik wrote:

let about photo offer the other option.

Why the not works.

Skif wrote:

Why the not works.

Only that checked. Increasingly works. Homilies following instructions even times.

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were.

Were. From what I very surprised.

In the second round I with partner were in zone A and saw, as have one of participants (roughly in sector 14-13) break place it. Wanted to ask have owner, somehow pounder he enjoyed?

margulis
The was suschestvennoy from Middy, 4G Baggin distant future Feeder Rod.
I not is a master 8-)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

What was suschestvennoy

Can so he has burst? I saw this moment. Me became not on itself, illustrate as is a master frustrated. :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

illustrate as is a master frustrated. :dontknow:

He the courageous small, first mind not showed, and then 550km watched in-glass not boat :O

+1

Guys, and there is whether options conducting anniversary "tandem"

Skif wrote:

Children (Guys), and there is whether options conducting anniversary "tandem"

Yes, let’s begin to discuss, the anniversary however! For summer can be feel water reservoirs.

Dare offer the dig, with which only all left - Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal. Only would start shifting on the end of the August. The beginning of September. Yes and place location can be choose different.

For! But, the assistant need direct choose, so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

And why you so think?

Feature of goblet in is, that place conducting not repeats itself.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

FOR!
But, the assistant need direct choose, so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

Ah as option. All the more direct sites there lack.

Nafanja wrote:

-NEWS goblet in is, that place conducting not repeats itself.

Can for marking would make exception?!))

margulis wrote:

A why you so think?

Не знаю на сколько точны и верны мои мысли , но после участия в ФД , на тренировке за пару часов всё стало ясно что ловить придётся окуня в темпе и с бонусными выстрелами чего-то иного , в первом туре наш результат был в зоне А 3425грамм вроде если память не изменяет, а вот во втором туре в зоне С (золотая) составил 1110грамм, и все наши попытки что-то поймать уходили в некуда , перепробовали всё что можно , дистанции от 5ти до 70ти метров , наживки , всевозможные комбинации , и потом по сравнению результатов всех туров , тренировок и принятой информации от участников, моё мнение стало таким , что в секторах есть разница которую я полностью так и не раскусил (но мысли есть )

On next weekends are going with partner again nip up on fishing, on jobs Fighting glory.) usyademsya in zone A (initial sector), consider that has changed over the past time, yes try and fish them moreover the bastard, which, brought the us goat's snout?!

But as on me, then from sectors little that on.
Here is picture zone Since - who the has understood, and who the there is no.
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1306/c4/c06d6efff3ea.png
Ten teams improved the outcome previous days.
Our team this not made and believe, that was very big fault precisely tactical, not until the end of worked out.
The only on inequality, that sits in anybody - not otlovlennyy sector previous days gave best catches in the subsequent. Virgin zone A, where no one not sorrowful, gave good results in first day, and presingovannaya zone Since all three days - gave worst on the second and third day.

GRIZZLY007reasons your failures in the second round, I think, not in this. All the more, that with similar problems faced and Fight - dura-Ace 1 (this there is in his quadrennial). Dura-Ace 2 outcome in the first round in zone Since, too, mostly have made on its army,, means in zone Since he so same participated as and in zone A (your with spyware removal). And at all, all commemorated the fact, that fish in Sunday lovilas worse and right. I think, the problem in this. In my opinion

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

in the second round in zone Since

Incidentally, and in what sector you were?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013