All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 901 to 912 of 912

Skif wrote:

Rifat By, thank you organizers! But unfortunately contest international level must be on order higher.

I have here is a series of issues fulsome. Ah the that you as during some and more about you nothing is unknown who you? And where? This in first. Second you at all participated in tandem?? What team? Like-would to see your results. This and there is your the review competition? You have experience participation in international for competitions. Or so on own first? If refereeing was the botched. Could you do the honors aid in organizations next tandem. Reveal as this to do. Asked questions in ties with your negative counter-narrative. I was assistant judges "Golden zone". And in the first and in the second day. And in aid refereeing for competitions hosted participation directly.

Last edited by (Jun 26 2013 16:02:57)

Dimonskiy wrote:

That picture zone Since - who the has understood, and who the there is no.

We two days sat in Since 18. Results absolutely different.
There are several factors, but chief-the absence of tide!

wrote:

Wu me here is a series of issues fulsome. Ah the that you as during some and more about you nothing is unknown who you? And where?

The answer in lichke.

Last edited by Skif (Jun 26 2013 16:43:44)

Skif
And what here not responded? You participated or not?

About refereeing a bit were excessive. Were some questions, but they immediately be tackled the main judge. Refereeing can be recognize deceptive, as not affecting on results and distribution of seats. Were some omissions of, but this everywhere case (I have, too,). Assessment - hard quartet. This I as judge national categories can state.
That concerns fishing. Six months ago I wrote.

Sydoroff wrote:

Wu spinningistov popular view, that fish there held locally. In the time, when I catching with me was 2- wa spinningista, so they held on width until 100 meters At question why would not we go along Canal followed the answer there fish no . Canal not was tested as gathering spaces that offer universal for sporting event on peaceful fish, loath confirm or rebut theory I cannot.

Tournament showed, that somewhere Ireland were right. Two days before tournament we training of in zone Since. First day has brought more questions, than answers, so have decided to risk and on official train, decided finish off zone, in the hope, that manage to get in it. In this zone for grass can be was put fish (that some and did) and be on Again.
However this tactic not worked in zones A and In (precisely in them we had to and compete). There precisely worked long drives point. But again same, this purely my I.M.H.O.,, not all sector. Long drives point were dying in during hours (have observed for neighbors). And most, that interesting prikormka not has and not held fish. So only tactic a permanent active search represented a a positive outcome. We its not elected, as and not elected basis that is predator (religion not allowed :D) loath May the, that May.
Ask the itself question, not want whether I to return there still times. And until steadfast answer itself not gave.

+1

As the me, all "dostatochchno simply"! In first day mostly outcome former on bass. And who but winter on lures not would give to lie to, if place khotrosho oblovit, then perch on next day there virtually not will. Here is and broke a that bass simply in sectors not was in the second day. If watch on Orphus icon, very well arrived trend - "two days." Either in sector in first day was outcome, but not was in the second, either contrary, ah and equal catches in both day-- (there where in first day not ticked on bass, and he remained on the second day. In first day we sat in Since-9, on bass not stavili- been caught podlescha, in catch was only 3-5 units bass. With point bream you chased, chased okunyayu. Here is in the second day, not else they catch us perch in this sector and been caught. Us same, in the second day, the apparently "vykoshenyy" team "Shimano-2" (9600 League.) - virtually a sterile S16! Respekt them! And so as tide in the second day not was, then and on leschiku, nothing do failed to., but not the bass in sector not was, but and bychek was much mizernee, than in neighboring sectors. All I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by - (Jun 26 2013 17:38:03)

KRIK wrote:

Skif
And what here not responded? You participated or not?

Yes participated. Question asked judge, I him responded. If he would consider the please walk away with this question on universal Limits.

margulis wrote:

By the way, and in what sector you were?

Increasingly understood, Since 7. ;)

margulis wrote:

By the way, and in what sector you were?

Sector Number 7 zone Since in the second round

Sydoroff wrote:

In this zone a lookout on the grass can be was put fish (that some and did) and be on Again.

Absolutely is true. In this poveroval only in the latest hour the second understanding of the,.

Sydoroff wrote:

distant point were dying in during hours (have observed for neighbors)

And this is so.

Sydoroff wrote:

And most, that interesting prikormka not has and not held fish.

So on train, you stubbornly back yard with my friends my weight in zone Since?

- wrote:

if place khotrosho oblovit, then bass on next day there virtually not will.

Stand in solidarity!

Indeed such same thought and in my anybody.
Ah and largely helped Pitzi is in heat in the second day.

Dimonskiy wrote:

[on train, you stubbornly back yard with my friends my weight in zone Since?

In Thursday, previous 2 hours worked on the far-distance there is and not saw nor one poklevki.
Loath I tried to find, where this Some Harley Street quack (fish) can stand. Blown play around was have running mate,, camping on To lest not damage his psyche, I sent to train with morning, and himself with 5 fringes morning worked reanimatologom have moldy worm and kicks. After this forces remained only only withdraw after lunch, suffer by and study bottom. Here is and gargling my weight, laying the law nerves. Yes and those more comrade already had plan for zone Since. In late coaching received we were look other zone, just had a cup beer, have returned hours through and a half, after two zabrosov, fish again has become on point. However fate us not granted chance Achilles became in this zone.

+1

On the second day, an obscure sanitaire have us contrary earned less than for three hours until finish, and if be precise, on return beyond two with Chinese- hours, with starters round we received first poklyovku, and to the end, round point worked. With precisely point. Specifics margin of under zabrose and poklyovku can be was wait very long.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013