All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013

Tandem FishDream 2013

Posts 901 to 930 of 934

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were. Frozen Cocktails the nothing to acquire.

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were. Frozen Cocktails the nothing to acquire.

The they were frightened half to death. Price such a number of people not saw!))

Red_kozak wrote:

Yes this was surprisingly, not one that mosquito!

Donetsk hotels greenlit :D

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were

, frogs, nice kvamatozili mother not sound so glum. I of course, understand those who their not heard :music:.

Nick wrote:

Donetsk hotels greenlit

We konechno povypivali, for their zdravstvie :tired:.

Rasik wrote:

let about photo offer the other option.

Why the not works.

Skif wrote:

Why the not works.

Only that checked. Increasingly works. Homilies following instructions even times.

clav wrote:

, frogs, nice host at recently spotted not were.

Were. From what I very surprised.

In the second round I with partner were in zone A and saw, as have one of participants (roughly in sector 14-13) break place it. Wanted to ask have owner, somehow pounder he enjoyed?

margulis
The was suschestvennoy from Middy, 4G Baggin distant future Feeder Rod.
I not is a master 8-)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

What was suschestvennoy

Can so he has burst? I saw this moment. Me became not on itself, illustrate as is a master frustrated. :dontknow:

margulis wrote:

illustrate as is a master frustrated. :dontknow:

He the courageous small, first mind not showed, and then 550km watched in-glass not boat :O

+1

Guys, and there is whether options conducting anniversary "tandem"

Skif wrote:

Children (Guys), and there is whether options conducting anniversary "tandem"

Yes, let’s begin to discuss, the anniversary however! For summer can be feel water reservoirs.

Dare offer the dig, with which only all left - Kakhovsky (disambiguation) conflict - Canal. Only would start shifting on the end of the August. The beginning of September. Yes and place location can be choose different.

For! But, the assistant need direct choose, so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

And why you so think?

Feature of goblet in is, that place conducting not repeats itself.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

FOR!
But, the assistant need direct choose, so-as sector there were not quite interchangeable.

Ah as option. All the more direct sites there lack.

Nafanja wrote:

-NEWS goblet in is, that place conducting not repeats itself.

Can for marking would make exception?!))

margulis wrote:

A why you so think?

Не знаю на сколько точны и верны мои мысли , но после участия в ФД , на тренировке за пару часов всё стало ясно что ловить придётся окуня в темпе и с бонусными выстрелами чего-то иного , в первом туре наш результат был в зоне А 3425грамм вроде если память не изменяет, а вот во втором туре в зоне С (золотая) составил 1110грамм, и все наши попытки что-то поймать уходили в некуда , перепробовали всё что можно , дистанции от 5ти до 70ти метров , наживки , всевозможные комбинации , и потом по сравнению результатов всех туров , тренировок и принятой информации от участников, моё мнение стало таким , что в секторах есть разница которую я полностью так и не раскусил (но мысли есть )

On next weekends are going with partner again nip up on fishing, on jobs Fighting glory.) usyademsya in zone A (initial sector), consider that has changed over the past time, yes try and fish them moreover the bastard, which, brought the us goat's snout?!

But as on me, then from sectors little that on.
Here is picture zone Since - who the has understood, and who the there is no.
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1306/c4/c06d6efff3ea.png
Ten teams improved the outcome previous days.
Our team this not made and believe, that was very big fault precisely tactical, not until the end of worked out.
The only on inequality, that sits in anybody - not otlovlennyy sector previous days gave best catches in the subsequent. Virgin zone A, where no one not sorrowful, gave good results in first day, and presingovannaya zone Since all three days - gave worst on the second and third day.

GRIZZLY007reasons your failures in the second round, I think, not in this. All the more, that with similar problems faced and Fight - dura-Ace 1 (this there is in his quadrennial). Dura-Ace 2 outcome in the first round in zone Since, too, mostly have made on its army,, means in zone Since he so same participated as and in zone A (your with spyware removal). And at all, all commemorated the fact, that fish in Sunday lovilas worse and right. I think, the problem in this. In my opinion

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

in the second round in zone Since

Incidentally, and in what sector you were?

Skif wrote:

Rifat By, thank you organizers! But unfortunately contest international level must be on order higher.

I have here is a series of issues fulsome. Ah the that you as during some and more about you nothing is unknown who you? And where? This in first. Second you at all participated in tandem?? What team? Like-would to see your results. This and there is your the review competition? You have experience participation in international for competitions. Or so on own first? If refereeing was the botched. Could you do the honors aid in organizations next tandem. Reveal as this to do. Asked questions in ties with your negative counter-narrative. I was assistant judges "Golden zone". And in the first and in the second day. And in aid refereeing for competitions hosted participation directly.

Last edited by федуард (Jun 26 2013 16:02:57)

Dimonskiy wrote:

That picture zone Since - who the has understood, and who the there is no.

We two days sat in Since 18. Results absolutely different.
There are several factors, but chief-the absence of tide!

федуард wrote:

Wu me here is a series of issues fulsome. Ah the that you as during some and more about you nothing is unknown who you? And where?

The answer in lichke.

Last edited by Skif (Jun 26 2013 16:43:44)

Skif
And what here not responded? You participated or not?

About refereeing a bit were excessive. Were some questions, but they immediately be tackled the main judge. Refereeing can be recognize deceptive, as not affecting on results and distribution of seats. Were some omissions of, but this everywhere case (I have, too,). Assessment - hard quartet. This I as judge national categories can state.
That concerns fishing. Six months ago I wrote.

Sydoroff wrote:

Wu spinningistov popular view, that fish there held locally. In the time, when I catching with me was 2- wa spinningista, so they held on width until 100 meters At question why would not we go along Canal – followed the answer “there fish no ”. Canal not was tested as gathering spaces that offer universal for sporting event on peaceful fish, loath confirm or rebut theory I cannot.

Tournament showed, that somewhere Ireland were right. Two days before tournament we training of in zone “Since. ” First day has brought more questions, than answers, so have decided to risk and on official train, decided finish off zone, in the hope, that manage to get in it. In this zone for grass can be was put fish (that some and did) and be “on Again. ”
However this tactic not worked in zones “A ” and“ In ” (precisely in them we had to and compete). There precisely worked long drives point. But again same, this purely my I.M.H.O.,, not all sector. Long drives point were dying in during hours (have observed for neighbors). And most, that interesting prikormka not has and not held fish. So only tactic a permanent active search represented a a positive outcome. We its not elected, as and not elected basis that is predator (religion not allowed :D) loath May the, that May.
Ask the itself question, not want whether I to return there still times. And until steadfast answer itself not gave.

+1

As the me, all "dostatochchno simply"! In first day mostly outcome former on bass. And who but winter on lures not would give to lie to, if place khotrosho oblovit, then perch on next day there virtually not will. Here is and broke a that bass simply in sectors not was in the second day. If watch on Orphus icon, very well arrived trend - "two days." Either in sector in first day was outcome, but not was in the second, either contrary, ah and equal catches in both day-- (there where in first day not ticked on bass, and he remained on the second day. In first day we sat in Since-9, on bass not stavili- been caught podlescha, in catch was only 3-5 units bass. With point bream you chased, chased okunyayu. Here is in the second day, not else they catch us perch in this sector and been caught. Us same, in the second day, the apparently "vykoshenyy" team "Shimano-2" (9600 League.) - virtually a sterile S16! Respekt them! And so as tide in the second day not was, then and on leschiku, nothing do failed to., but not the bass in sector not was, but and bychek was much mizernee, than in neighboring sectors. All I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by Кап-яр (Jun 26 2013 17:38:03)

KRIK wrote:

Skif
And what here not responded? You participated or not?

Yes participated. Question asked judge, I him responded. If he would consider the please walk away with this question on universal Limits.

margulis wrote:

By the way, and in what sector you were?

Increasingly understood, Since 7. ;)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Tandem FishDream 2013