All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Music!

Posts 151 to 180 of 436

Thing, however. Even 4000m2 as well as tear all just kicked in have Zeppelin-esque!

+2

Dood wrote:

Vesch, however. Even 4000m2 as well as tear all just kicked in have Zeppelin-esque!

Time is ticking out :(

+2

Acaaae ? on a rate, o ? euee aaui not zrozumv in iio o words "cases about" on vdmnnst a "strchki"? (Look, maybe I do here zakladeno clips tamnichiy ci ? no, and iiaea strchki sknchilis, ? zalishilis "only lenti") :dontknow:
And, -naschyot finished the 1990s $whether with them take? Instead drugs, broads, up the booze and early life has remained only opportunity pint another failure tests and to have a good cry on muss to a minimum on its old zagulu. :(

wrote:

Other time, other heroes

Yes perishing - only aeaai?ya on version of only the right publications type "rashatudey fuckin 'willies" and this version of can scarcely like within your Forum - here like even after rumki not rekomeduetsya stir already the building's!
And its aeaai?ya or you could stick it better to nose "if with friend withdrew in path." And will you happiness! :flag:

Last edited by 71 (Oct 9 2014 20:55:11)

Matsya on attention to the cases about for kulemetnikh nabov, and strchka the element sewing of clothes.

But on rakhunok vdeoryadu the in them ca?ac over entire minulu vyskovu khronku ? tulyat ??ye o ? euee we are go pro Ukranu. Famous, iaa ? ou ?icoio vistachilo coming ??vtuliti. And until ? ?a ? ? aeacoaaoe i ? the aaea i?a ieoaiiy.

71 wrote:

aeaai?ya

Believe, more is coming to nose fighters UPA, than the, that mock target higher.

71 wrote:

and this version of can scarcely like within your Forum

T. E. Version of, the kind that higher, in this terms of without claims? Double standards?

Mixa, I zrozumv, ui matsya on attention to the, dumav o ? euee, ui nazvavshi o? rch in songs strchkoyu ? i? oaae bi zrozumli, ui rch not pro "onuch" :)

wrote:

T. E. Version of, the kind that higher, in this terms of without claims? Double standards?

As became fashionable to mussirovat subject "double standards" -zae. Whether men-say essentially, if on that matter.
Created if a commonplace, see (hear) this subject (and its version of) first time today :blush:, so perishing .
And if stupidly roll back history and entire this rid of with galichchinami and etc. Opoy can smell, that in trades abroad longer gendarmerie was more, as and inhabitants seen, then with so same success can be called its "march into insurgents, militias" those same!
So on "my version of", if cel gives subject to zaslushke (watching), where appear group people with guitars and microphones, and incisions individual judgments come from, then this a bit different from especially you videos, where increasingly as nizzya unambiguously!
And to its shame shall see to it even the, that theme "insurgents" for me is not enough master and to speak that the the affirmative so in this ties not have been arguing, hope panyatna vyrzilsya as for the evening Thursday? :D

+2

I pro "ribbon for lentoyu."
Me simply likes this the. Many likes listen to "shut", pro sitting in prisons murderers and thieves. And this is considered the norm life, and here is the sochinennaya insurgents why something not suited under public morality. A pity.

+1

:D  :D  :D

+1

+1

:whistle:

+1

As I love Mozart :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

How I love Mozart

In mid-compositions leftist thumpingthe first violin sings off key :mad: :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

How Ya Lyublyu Mozart

To classics of it is difficult remain indifferent.% -)

Cool cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

+1

Vyzov, plus examine peoples English:

Last edited by DM100 (Nov 8 2014 22:20:12)

More 60 million views on youtube, and you iegut.

+1

+2

Anniversary of the New Ukraine, Slava Ukraine!

+1

+1

"That place yea msyachna" - Remix by - Vadim Dubovsky - was born in Donetsk:

Last edited by DM100 (Dec 1 2014 17:46:33)