All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » 18.04.08 Two minutes and out after work

18.04.08 Two minutes and out after work

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

So broke a, that worker day in Friday over much earlier than usually (performed plan work faster and's productive) :cool:, so been decided was conduct couple of - top three more hours have water and free head from worker tension and format tight disk (grey a substance) :flag:

On place in 16.00. Tooling: Symmetry, the main - mono 0.16 mm, about ceasing - mono 3000.00 mm 30 - 50 centimeters, hook - email to the Owner # 16 (feeding have become 0.37 mm), there's gravy - 15 grams.

Fish-sicles - Fish Dream have "station wagon" + Fish Dream have "a dace" + maggot. The nozzle sitch - maggot, night crawlers, foams.

Zakormil one point in 30 metres from Bank - about the penny - plateau radius 7 meters, the depth of 1 - 1.5 Dam - the Scarborough. Nibble began immediately, with lovilas very is a respectable Bleak (fish) 15 - 25 centimeters :jumping:

I was pleased amused such a stable klevu - soul eleventh after stressed days on all 100 :nope: Also - met is a respectable krasnoperka and several plotvits :cool:

Last edited by Артем (Apr 20 2008 13:10:39)

Artem! Hi,, ah simply e?anaaao! If would every newcomer, in any the form of fishing, has done would the same, that Artem - simply exploited cable experienced, am confident - every would began harvest successfully literally with first fishing trips.

Bad luck same people :cool:

I here, too, literally on 2 hours traveled on Khanzhenkovskoe created 20.04.08 - weather super - wind blows - not know, where even say - the from Left, then right, then obey, and the and-on, then the sun shining - the rain, but traveled. Shared, that sea Bass are biting as furious :crazy: - but yesterday and tomorrow :D How always :rofl:

Feder for friend (simply a compassionate soul :blush:) remade under match - favour him place with hands, itself took Picker and the feeding trough meters away in 25 - 30 found ustupchik, zakormil, asymmetry, ceasing mere 0.5 Dam 0.1 mm and hook # 14.

Fish-sicles FishDream "bream" + DreaMix "BigFish." And that I only not has tried and moldy worm, and the worm, and sandwich, and bread :mad: zero - full zero :O

In Mr. Leonid Reznikov - 1 bull, isn't he grams humour won on 70, on match - 30 bulls from 20 until 60 grams (recognized as test on my pikere :crazyfun:).

Here is such a fishing, but from seat sofa in weekend rested :cool:

RomaDTa same the situation, on feeder - I have one Bleak (fish). Friend (utility sometimes hold your cast in the hands of) gave its Pekinese 7 Dam ELITE ALLIANCE and zakormil place, so he for 1.5 hours caught 10 tests krasnoperok and 6 tests plotvits :cool:, not believing how many small beer had let. And I have on feeder Bleak (fish) hollowing and nowhere not, stupidly. From it, that not did :dontknow:

Артем wrote:

A I have on feeder Bleak (fish) hollowing and nowhere not, stupidly. From it, that not did.

And nothing to do and not need to - this period such, that enjoyed one Bleak (fish) - she iaa?anuaaaony on because the small fry and zhiruet before own mating at.

The exit one - harvest this the most ukleyu! :nope:

Dood wrote:

Morgan one - harvest this the most ukleyu!

If would I knew still where near my cities there is Bleak (fish) - and in no clothing left eiaee would :rofl:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » 18.04.08 Two minutes and out after work