All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Molasses

Posts 61 to 90 of 250

Vadkh wrote:

Let us further in debris is biochemistry not shifting away.

Let us without "let us." Reveal me recipe "the right" CSL, which sounds as "take treacle and add yeast and water" - and I admit its when you're wrong. Until that where only not read about this (one of examples - http://forum.israfish.com/viewtopic.php?t=15632) - nowhere your algorithm assemble liqueur not is specified.

Carlos
But as you thinking before moonshine and self-race affairs whether? Sugar in stores not was. Incidentally lot more esteem there Israeli forum

I whether you should this tell? Path obtain CSL, too, there are different
Those which thick and gummier with high bones of sugar and profited industrial alcohol, those which more the bright and Fragrance receive by nastaivaniya with the consequent adding sugar and yeast, Arom.

Forth on Krk Forum long American industrial way to production CSL

Standard the American technology assumes zamachivanie maize meal sechki in water in temperatures 45-54 degrees in during 22-50 hours. From reaktivіv in care solution is actually added sulphureum acid (H2SO3 sulfurous acid) in concentrations, from 0.05 until 0.2%. This acid, only not need to its be confused with sulphuric by H2SO4, prevents possible development in zamochnom solution cessation microflora progress, and allows support acidity zamochnogo Mortar on trebuemom level pH 4.5-5.5.

As the surprisingly this way to look like on example anonymous me higher.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 13 2013 23:20:41)

Vadkh wrote:

A as you thinking before moonshine and self-race affairs whether? Sugar in stores not was.

Me delights the your analogies. Incidentally, I grew in village until 12 years in period "of lively the 1990s." So that recipes 10-12 assemble hooch virtually from nothing I and himself can seek to adjust. The crux of the not in this.
If we are talking about soles of - name themes closely read the? - the, according to pedivikii "Fancy molasses (black molasses, powers are. M & # 233 ;l screen) — Stern molasses, a byproduct of sugar production; sticky liquid dark-lignite color of with specific the scent of. "All. Nor words about maize (corn). The key word - "sugar production." In article about him, too, about maize (corn) not states. This not enough, to to call these two fluid fundamentally different?

Another matter, if we are talking about how, that can wander about under adding a sugar and yeast. So there list 21st th what will, so that - all of this Gone Fishin '(pull?
So that

Vadkh wrote:

By the way lot more esteem

not quite and incidentally.

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 13 2013 23:20:50)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Corn molasses this not CSL

Maize starches syrup, on our SPD. "at all two species.

Carlos
There is treacle beet's dark, and there is Alvita the bright.

Carlos wrote:

So that recipes 10-12 assemble hooch virtually from nothing I and himself can seek to adjust.

So you as're describing way to preparations brazhki from corn.

Vadkh wrote:

So you as're describing way to preparations brazhki from corn.

This question?

Vadkh wrote:

There are treacle beet's dark, and there is Alvita the bright.

Still times - molasses - precisely black. Beet. All. Times from it CSL, oiaoi maize starches liqueur enjoy any manipulation to withdraw not tickles, then fluid different. That the make and think as want, I have all (with)

Carlos wrote:

A times - molasses - precisely black. Beet. All. Times from it CSL

Not need to be thus kategorichnym. Here is statement from GOST

Sveklosakharnaya molasses itself usually not apt in food, but some're refined faction molasses sugar cane and maize meal molasses fit to use in food man and trickled in in sale in the form of treacle or table syrup.Fancy molasses is used, mainly, as krakhmalo-admonition raw materials, from which receive alcohol and alcohol beverages (for example, itself from molasses sugar cane), under preparation feed for, cattle and substitutes coffee. Sometimes its also use for FUE sugar.

So that Alvita molasses have the right on life.
Yes, still Israeli forumisty cite composition syrup solely as albuminous concentrate, where iai?i are lacking’(starch), and his in separating students in 8-10 more than protein.

Carlos wrote:

this purpose establish not enough, to to call these two fluid fundamentally different?

Enough. This different things.

2 Vadkh
I so understand for you there is yours opinion and not the right.
On that you're asking give exile, on maize treacle and CSL?
So this you and himself you can googling, exactly as and anonymous you kopipast process production maize meal treacle.
Jams with molasses things, too, close, but tea we drink with jam, not with molasses.

And about molasses I have there is question.
VDEshnaya a pile-driver soles of essentially coconut steel wool dipped in soles of.
Who the has tried do that the similar?

VIM wrote:

Do not the problem. The problem has to receive exchange for copra in Ukraine.

Exactly. For what I subject something and created)

VIM wrote:

VDEshnaya a pile-driver soles of essentially coconut steel wool dipped in soles of

There is no, no there coconut shavings there is no.

Фдуч wrote:

Нет, никакой там кокосовой стружки нет.

А что на твой взгляд копра. На взгляд википедии это:

Ко́пра (от малаяльского коппара) — высушенный маслянистый эндосперм орехов кокосовой пальмы. Белые или желтоватые кусочки толщиной 6—12 мм, покрытые кожицей. Съедобна. Копра содержит в среднем 6 % воды, 67 % жира, 16 % углеводов, 9 % белка. Горячим прессованием из копры получают легкоплавкое масло (tпл 20—27° С), используемое в пищу и как техническое сырьё. Жмых копры — ценный концентрированный корм для скота.[1] Из одного ореха получают от 80 до 500 г копры. Свежий эндосперм кокоса содержит 30—40 % кокосового масла, копра — 60—70 %.
Копра используется как сырьё для приготовления маргарина, технических масел, глицерина, мыла и напалма.

Как я понимаю, в данном случае это жмых копры замешанный на мелассе.

+1

Straw Kopra and coconut steel wool, as say in Odessa, a big difference. In Koper-soles of applies straw Kopra.
Can to purchase tons ten-fifty, if someone can has to receive.

Фдуч wrote:

Can to purchase tons ten-fifty, if someone can has to receive.

And if poshukat have mylovarov, or they already the clean have been ground oil from for knoll is being driven?
Here is Indians through Chinese nabybal. Link

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 14 2013 13:00:38)

Fetus coconut palm trees – indeed not nut, and is Corking (stone fruit), though with a thick layer by layer-fiber supplemented, diameter of 10-30 centimeters, and weight 0.4-2.5 kg. To us in shops is mired the cleared from-fiber supplemented a wishbone from a, outdoor shell of which represents a to inspire shell with 3 “little eyes ” - softer tracts of, located near with each other. Within “nut ” is another,, too, hollow and represents from themselves edible pulp (its still call a pile-driver) white color of, and some number of sladkovatoy fluid – coconut water.

Source of http://lavka-speciy.od.ua/product_273.html

Last edited by Tornado (Jan 14 2013 12:09:24)

Molasses - this and there is molasses, but! Sugar molasses this already departure production, and traditional molasses this product which receive deliberately for further use (brewing, patisserie production, production wines and camping on Afghan). In all these manufacturing maize treacle use, as fully-fledged, inexpensive surrogate sugar, respectively degree of clearing such molasses maximum, nor smell, nor specifically more taste this product not has (and should not have). Here wrote pro Royal color maize meal treacle so here is this as times says about insufficient to cleaning product or violating no the manufacturing cycle. I rebuffed, as least with three main secondary variations fortification of maize meal - glyukozno-fruktoznaya, glyukoznaya and maltoznaya, increasingly else this derivative these three species. Know that on on enterprises on reprocessing corn with obsolete equipment and more old ways obtain treacle there is departure production, which perhaps can be compare with beet bin fields molasses - this so-called molasses traditional green. Is worth she compared with conventional making molasses what the there pittance a ton. This green traditional molasses also, as and Sugar molasses mostly – is underway, as additive to moor vacuno and in production mixed fodders.

+1

Feederal’s organs is 74-

Feederal_74 wrote:

molasses - this and there is molasses

In this something and constipation - not molasses there is molasses, and contrary: Molasses there is molasses, only only one variant makes. The difference one senses? Simply molasses - this the term buryachnoy treacle, and for rest species treacle - maize meal, of sugar, krakhmalnoy and camping on D. If their terms and there are, they accurately fails from "molasses"

Carlos wrote:

Just molasses - this the term buryachnoy treacle, and for rest species treacle - maize meal, of sugar, krakhmalnoy and camping on D. If their terms and there are, they accurately fails from "molasses"

I you special one. From state standard statement led. There all call molasses. Ah if you GOST not decree the excuse.

Sveklosakharnaya molasses itself usually not apt in food, but some're refined faction molasses sugar cane and maize meal molasses fit to use in food man and trickled in in sale in the form of treacle or table syrup.

and- "From crackdown seats keys sum not is changing" :D
Molasses Sugar (Fancy molasses Sugar) http://autoklasss.narod.ru/agrosprav/patoka.htm

Feederal_74 wrote:

"From crackdown seats keys sum not is changing"

Is changing. Here is tell me - dura-Ace - this Normark or Normark - this dura-Ace? :D

Vadkh wrote:

I you special one. From state standard statement led. There all call molasses. Ah if you GOST not decree the excuse.

Yes please. Only not need to to hide the for certified by GOST own neskladukhi with CSL

Carlos wrote:

Only not need to to hide the for certified by GOST own neskladukhi with CSL

If me led example spacious assemble brazhki their maize, this that (2004! The syrup, that whether.
Stupidly spread sugar warm water and add brozhi, then stop process of fermentation and oxidative and atoning sweet buns on that moonshine. All on that you are referencing - artisanal process of starch in RAYKAT STARTER IS and subsequent pickling and attenuation. All this can be done from any starch or sugar -soderzhaschego product.

In production easier, take poorly tanned green not easy finding molasses razbodyazhit water and zakvaskoy give a little bit of a wander and stop process, and then promoted various flavoring and amplifiers more taste and fasovat for rybachkov.

All ARGUMENTY this chew. You can remain under his opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 14 2013 14:07:40)

Мужики...вы не сильно уж углубились?
давайте молекулярные составляющие разберем))))и энергетические поля ядер))))
цель темыуменя была какая:еслимелассу настоятьна тертом кокосе-будет толк?или таки не жлобиться и покупать по 10 уе пол литры?(VDE допустим)

Tornado
You, quietly can add in basic prikormku grated shavings coconut and then add not easy finding molasses in entire mixture of together with water and’s added aromikoy and all will work. Special implicit sense insist those shavings, on soles of not see. The entire prikormka and so take it in smells.

Tornado wrote:

цель темыуменя была какая:еслимелассу настоятьна тертом кокосе-будет толк?

готовая копра меласса от ВДЕ получится дешевле,да и гемора нет.
имхо.

That such traditional molasses and syrup, very well described by here http://www.bacadelo.com/products/14/

viktorf wrote:

equipped a pile-driver molasses from vde tickles cheaper, yes and gemora there is no.
In my opinion.

Have us Sensasovskuyu can be buy on 140rubley for kg. But its need to necessarily through a sieve and men,, a whisk not Takes balls.

Tornado wrote:

or ??? not zhlobitsya and buy on 10 it was as though in gender cresotech?

Paul-liter molasses from vde should have to least on 3-4 fishing. That is themselves, is worth whether ambiguous smells, heap

viktorf wrote:

gemora

and zagazhennaya cuisine of difference in money?

Vadkh wrote:

Wu us Sensasovskuyu can be buy on 140rubley for kg. But its need to necessarily through a sieve and men,, a whisk not Takes balls.

Hi,. Need to was immediately all their thought outline)
I summer has tried traperovskuyu aromu. On mind and autogeneous reminded not easy finding molasses with coco. Votya and wondered :idea:
Molasses Sugar sells on 20-30 UAH kilos. Coconut steel wool-at all pittance. Ah and here is. That thinks society?