All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Molasses

Posts 121 to 150 of 250

Instead invertnogo syrup, which need to still be preparing, easier use maize treacle. On price 1 kg treacle is worth roughly as and 1 kg sugar, and for fish more griven from.

D! Flushed! Third! The
Dima, I you understood :flirt:.
You me easier tell. That me buy, universal not easy finding molasses or add 20-25% Ukrainian money and buy specialized, focused under concrete the species composition Aromiks?

Алекс wrote:

You me easier tell. That me buy, universal not easy finding molasses or add 20-25% Ukrainian money and buy specialized, focused under concrete the species composition Aromiks?

Alexander, you me tell where buy Aromiks on price molasses + 25%.

I as lover of difficult - main smells, always not easy finding molasses'm interrupting with different aromiksami (as least two). When summer and in deal go porridge, then can weld it on soles of porridge. Kernels porridge rotten packed with molasses and to Italian tastes and in an odor remind sticks.

+1

plastmax wrote:

Alexander, you me tell where buy Aromiks on price molasses + 25%.

The kind, yes. I it comes, too, prikupil.20 Grzywna (. Liter molasses + 25% (this 5 Grzywna (.) 760.46 liter Aromiksa = 25grn. However :huh: :huh:

viktorf wrote:

20 UAH. Liter molasses

This where you such prices saw?
Rocket Bates sits overmore expensive.
But and're just going to ignore 42 + 25% =5 0 Grzywna (this mega with steeply :cool:
Although have athletes their discount :dontknow:

Last edited by benderr (Jan 29 2013 12:51:40)

gross wrote:

In place invertnogo syrup, which need to still be preparing, easier use maize treacle. On price 1 kg treacle is worth roughly as and 1 kg sugar, and for fish more griven from.

Where buy?

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Where is buy?

This very complex question. In free sale find extremely difficult.

+1

Romeo wrote:

this very complex question.

And that would I without rodimoy Finland did, where would not easy finding molasses’:crazyfun:
In two times cheaper than on Rokits-bytes.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 29 2013 13:26:31)

Roma, know where buy maize treacle. Only buy need 20-litre more power. Interested in?
So. From. Molasses a starch-filled. In keg of. Barrel - 65 kg. Is worth 6.80 Grzywna (for 1 kg.
Hence question: That such a starch-filled molasses? o.O :dontknow:

Last edited by benderr (Jan 29 2013 13:33:43)

Buy need to have closest sakharozavoda, a better bunch of bigots how many need to was the pint and still thank you will say (for money truth).

Vadkh wrote:

have closest sakharozavoda

In our region sakharozavodov there is no :dontknow:

Maybe y and buy 20 liters. In fix the problem?

veps wrote:

interested in!

benderr wrote:

tricked. Molasses a starch-filled. In keg of. Barrel - 65 pounds. Is worth 6.80 Grzywna (for 1 kg.

Here is that dug up:
molasses a starch-filled - this natural that stevia crap with-cut economic effect; this universal uluchshitel organoleptic indicators and properties products, produced with its adding. Represents a transparent, vyazkuyu, Zoo on taste of liquid. She consists of a mixture glucose, maltose and senior sakharidov and has a large number of varieties in dependence from drug combinations these carbohydrates. Molasses applies in production broad spectrum foods - confectionary products exempted, beer and drink drinks, plodovo-liquers canned food, sauces and ketchups and others.

benderr wrote:

Roma, know where buy maize treacle. Only buy need 20-litre more power. Interested in?

Geu. Yes I have long already treacle'm applying. Where get know :crazy: But would still thank you!

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 14:04:23)

benderr wrote:

molasses a starch-filled

And starch from what make? From potatoes or various of grain.

Treacle can be done on their own. http://www.alhimik.ru/MASTR/mast11.html

Виктор Иванович wrote:

treacle can be done on their own. http://www.alhimik.ru/MASTR/mast11.html

And it moreover is worth?

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Where is buy?

I’here.

Donfeedermen wrote:

A it moreover is worth?

Easier find and buy :flag:

At all something molasses an ideal component for samokatov without an extra $Admirals, for metodnykh prikormok, to shape balloons for the kick-off zakorma. To word 20 liters on season this least which need if making molasses enjoy constantly. :flag:

+ Don’t worth forget that aside from for adhesive svoyst she itself very a good "tota" for fish.

The only moment better seek treacle enough liquid. So as sells molasses so dense that integral deal with it work.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2013 14:40:56)

benderr wrote:

This is where you such prices saw?
Rocket Bates sits over more expensive.
But and're just going to ignore 42 + 25% =5 0 Grzywna (this mega with steeply
Although have athletes their discount

Already he was dropping exile, where molasses is worth 20 UAH. 1 are unaware, minim. Made to Order 1 affairs Closing still times, here is Link

On the vastness of betting with your social network full of the proposals to sale molasses. The average the price under opte from 1 ton from 60 kop. Until 1 Grzywna (. Per liter. But who accorded such, with an annual. Propose a leaders stores unite and to purchase ton another on season and sell us fishers with good markup. On 5 Grzywna (. Per liter for example. :rofl:

Виктор Иванович wrote:

Where is buy?

benderr wrote:

So. From. Molasses a starch-filled. In keg of. Barrel - 65 kg. Is worth 6.80 Grzywna (for 1 kg.
Hence question: That such a starch-filled molasses?

Buy treacle can be here http://www.bacadelo.com/products/14/
There same can be read all about different types of treacle.

Romeo wrote:

Piece find and buy

At all something molasses an ideal component for samokatov without an extra $Admirals, for metodnykh prikormok, to shape balloons for launch zakorma. To word 20 liters on season this least which need if making molasses enjoy constantly.

+ Don’t worth forget that aside from for adhesive svoyst she itself very a good "tota" for fish.

The only moment better seek treacle enough liquid. So as sells molasses so dense that integral deal with it work.

To was easier work with making molasses, I its cut them with anything slightly-slightly water and warming up, then she becomes completely fluid as water. And if recently to do excess body language there :crazy:, then can be use ready glyukozno-high-fructose syrup.
All ??? great use glucose crystallized waste. Me seems, that this the same molasses only hot dry. That tell?

Last edited by gross (Jan 29 2013 16:01:55)

Such a question real quick, saw sypuchku in huge korpa molasses, I so understood this not quite the, that here are discussing? Will be whether the same effect that and under adding a liquid in prikormku?

The kind ISS molasses, what you in school instruct :hobo: So far, but not one thing and, too, (in name)

There is no not will such a same efekta! This absolutely different on work nurples. ISS-molasses this brown, chopped up fibers coconut-soaked molasses, almost not absorbs water. Very works well on plotve. Molasses or Sugar molasses contains in itself many glucose and sugar so under adding a its in prikormku she is becoming more sweet, adhesive, a passive. A targeted dimension on fish - carp, bream, Crucian :flag:. As the so.

+1

AMATEUR wrote:

chopped up fibers coconut

Ah, a pile-driver and medication fibers things different. In short, coconut steel wool, an molasses. Breaks down the prikormku, vsplyvaet- works well on plotve and krasnopyorke. Molasses it, applies it to prikormku, camping on E. Not gives it fade-and this well for an and bream.

Misha, ah the kind that sells under the guise of a pile-driver - molasses this accurately volosya from nut and not shavings heartwood nut. I, too, on the early've partied with this, and then rang on all and moved only on liquid not easy finding molasses.

майк wrote:

a pile-driver and medication fibers things different. In short, coconut steel wool

Not is true.
copra-melasse – this the molasses coconut a pile-driver (fiber with nuts). Highly regarded among European fishermen. Possesses narrow ravine so deep the scent of and makes prikormku more air, not allowing fish perenasytitsya. Marsh leschi and a dace especially are not indifferent to this component.

Last edited by margulis (Feb 19 2013 22:00:43)