All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Molasses

Posts 181 to 210 of 250

I can what not understand. And why not use only instead molasses. The price per liter on today is the same (if buy, not "nicking", only disappears the need search. I not think, that will worse svekolnoy molasses.

Last edited by Yrik (Feb 15 2014 02:13:53)

Yrik wrote:

I can what not understand. And why not use only instead molasses. The price per liter on today is the same (if buy, not "nicking", only disappears the need search. I not think, that will worse svekolnoy molasses.

Edited Yrik (Today 00 :13: 53)

If view MED as a substance for compile many, then dissolves he in water significantly faster;
And the main appointment molasses in bait money this smells and a substance BETAIN. Book - not regret!

Last edited by kiev_patoka (Feb 15 2014 02:46:44)

Yrik wrote:

. And why not use only instead molasses. The price per liter on today is the same

This that for such a melasa on price of honey? I kogdato was (2004-2005 year) on sugar factory, so the price was in district 260 UAH a ton. Truth in daunting not were selling, called derektoru, said least avtotsesterna. With a advised below invoked.

fm967 wrote:

This is that for such a melasa on price of honey?

Igor, you not gonna believe this - this net only, and for ryp still polzitelney. :D

I in this season with molasses do come shall not pass, simply less of moonshine need to will jihadi and economize on fishing trip. And, then there "Trapery- shmapery", "Sensasy" different, and outcome one - fish caught - let me out, for the future generation.

There is molasses (Sugar) and there is molasses (traditional). That preferable to of them for fishing?
And what in them the difference in composition, except color of (again same for fishing)?

Yrik wrote:

There are molasses (Sugar) and there is molasses (traditional). That preferable to of them to Go Fishing?
And what in them the difference in composition, except color of (again same for fishing)?

Molasses for smell and appetit., traditional for compile many and more taste

kiev_patoka wrote:

molasses for smell and appetit., traditional for compile many and more taste

And that molasses stronger reeks and less it, applies it to? Bought today treacle-'m I snort when I'm I'm just trying a ain't right and it included think.
Difference special between it honey or Diabetes variedades not see and not felt.
Where truth-brother?
Or increasingly same marketing?

Yrik wrote:

molasses, too, it, applies it to, but not so heavily. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger

Molasses, too, it, applies it to, but not so heavily. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger.
Molasses same more to compile many and for sweets purposefulness

kiev_patoka wrote:

molasses, too, it, applies it to, but not so heavily. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger.

Thank you! Treacle already bought, dokuplyu even molasses and d try, and wait have fish take enterosgel and feelings hunger!

Last edited by Yrik (Feb 21 2014 17:07:54)

Last year I mellasoy dipoval pellets. My opinion that she not glues on fodder, ah can a little bit of a. She gives cloud mellasy, but together gaveldyki not held, as should be under skleivanii. D this inspect mentor, and then you will talk.

Except betaina in soles of sufficient number of ash, and respectively and various micronutrients. I don't know as this on fish works, but it works :dontknow:
I have relations to soles of as to "vkusovo-arommaticheskoy" a refill in prikormku. But not as to "skreplyayuschemu element." She drowned "cloud" (on-start) or "Tom" (on during) on beneath the goes. If already want indeed tselenapravleno "informed me that" and "sugarcoat this", then is worth use | and chemical sweeteners - desired effect will and more projection of, and Grand Marnier liqueur-bandy many need not.
If already quite meticulously deal what where more, then can be 'Market in 120 and find the intel on khimsostavu molasses (black treacle)and treacle (for example maize meal).

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 21 2014 19:28:38)

+1

And that better works melasa or molasses?

alexfox wrote:

molasses, too, it, applies it to, but not so heavily. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger.

Molasses, too, it, applies it to, but not so heavily. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger.

alexfox wrote:

A that better works melasa or molasses?

In my melasa this is one of sub-kinds treacle (black molasses) so here is for fishermen more financially-engineered is molasses!
If making molasses put them together prikormku, for crosscurrents, the have fish can pop slipnutsya :D in my opinion

Judging by from their observations, dare discern, that melasa, traperovskaya on during works right on, specifically ekperementiroval. Fish is worth more densely and more enduring on point, where prikormka is concerned on melase, under other equals and identical convoys, mixtures, so melasu believe mandatory element in prikormke. Strictly – my opinion based on personal observations.

+1

Alexzoo wrote:

melasa, traperovskaya

Errori for question, but than molasses producer A can differ from molasses producer B?

Mr.Puff wrote:

polgize for question, but than molasses producer A can differ from molasses producer B?

Cleaning up, composition, additives, consistency and camping on Afghan, price on the end of the

Last edited by Alexzoo (Apr 12 2014 23:13:52)

With cleaning up would argue, but with composition she the entire similar. To clear not easy finding molasses simply, pour in bank simple molasses and leave on gender year, here is and the entire clearing. Increasingly surplus saved on bottom and with top will dark transparent mass with pleasant chocolate caramel the smell, is.

Mr.Puff wrote:

polgize for question, but than molasses producer A can differ from molasses producer B?

Chief component which reinforces have fish sense of hunger this BETAIN (he is taught also separately).
In conventional factory soles of his% content rarely comes to 1.5%, in soles of that ROYO at I, concentration of BETAINA accounts for not less 20%. Many producers buy I have not easy finding molasses, the intellectual its and "glue" what the trendy foreign name, or same on its basis of prepare lures from day one.

In conventional factory soles of his% content rarely comes to 1.5%, in soles of that ROYO at I, concentration of BETAINA accounts for not less 20%.

A can be to know, expense of what is this happening? And as technically you this commit?

super wrote:

A can be to know, expense of what is this happening? And as technically you this commit?

I ROYO at betain for pharmacy and food sphere. Specifically am focusing my content his in soles of

kiev_patoka wrote:

In conventional factory soles of his% content rarely comes to 1.5%, in soles of that ROYO at I, concentration of BETAINA accounts for not less 20%.

Roughly this I and wanted to hear. :)
Thank you all responding! :flag:

kiev_patoka wrote:

chief component which reinforces have fish sense of hunger this BETAIN (he is taught also separately).
In conventional factory soles of his% content rarely comes to 1.5%, in soles of that ROYO at I, concentration of BETAINA accounts for not less 20%. Many producers buy I have not easy finding molasses, the intellectual its and "glue" what the trendy foreign name, or same on its basis of prepare lures from day one.

20% this is quite highest rate, but as if not secret you his're trying to do and determine that content precisely 20% betaina?

Alexzoo wrote:

20% this is quite highest rate, but as if not secret you his're trying to do and determine that content precisely 20% betaina?

This complex dry and tekhnich process, and for definitions% content betaina there is laboratory

Last edited by kiev_patoka (Apr 14 2014 15:32:49)

kiev_patoka wrote:

this complex dry and tekhnich process, and for definitions% content betaina there is laboratory

Edited kiev’s organs is patoka (Today 14 :32: 49)

Deal in is, that I sign with him not on own first, because and asked.

kiev_patoka wrote:

. Molasses contains betain, which causes have fish diarrheic and change roils hunger.

Give although would one exile, which would potverzhdala your words about take enterosgel have fish from betaina.
You its not will find. Because have formally means "betain" there is no such side phenomena, as "diarrheic."
http://dolgojit.net/betain.php

Rost wrote:

http://dolgojit.net/betain.php

Testimony to application of drug

ATC code A16AA06 on instructions is nominated by under functional violations, which are linked with bad digestion. These include:

. Decelerating digestive process,.

I.e. speeds a process have people. And have fish it seems very strongly speeds :)

VDA wrote:

. Slowdown digestive process,.

I.e. speeds a process have people. And have fish it seems very strongly speeds :)

What interesting you have logic. Well, modicum 1980s set. The kind here is, betain is nominated by animals and many birds of prey NO diarrhea.
http://www.chickeninfo.ru/ajax/cmp/deta … mp;IBID=89
http://zefbio.ru/farmer/calf/

Ah we same not birds fishing. And that not so with my logic? I pro diarrheic not wrote. And concentration of various supplements in prikormke such, that have human accurately diarrheic will on week :).