All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Buckets, Cnetral, capacity

Buckets, Cnetral, capacity

Posts 1 to 30 of 326

Bountiful. Long not haunted thought about soft the bucket.
How convenient and Indispensable UN thing?
And if convenient and Indispensable UN, i.e. with a lid and without seals. "Termovedro" (with a sparkly, oh please within) and simply build. Who that employs and for what at all can and should be apply?
Thank you Anyone reflecting.

Механик wrote:

there is with a lid and without seals.

There is both. With a lid very conveniently in heat summer, prikormka less dries. Opened lid firmly, took out made there same from newspaper oparyshey, nasadilsya, put an nazhivlennyy hook on lid firmly, rang crime as, and forward. I platforms and armchairs with a not drive, so me conveniently. In folded able-the pinch volume. Me very touristy areas. And fish with fishing conveniently electrify, only may develop-better outside package. Here is how something so.

+2

Soft was. Liters on 7 - is nonsense, not appreciate: Prikormku knead for in it not conveniently, yes and then enjoy as something not particularly. His if only as addition.
====
In late summer has acquired such build with hamper and a lid from Traper.
It, of course, a large, but MA – It conveniently, as the me. There can be for transportation and prikormku put an and still any little things. And then on a fishing trip zamesil in the bucket proikormku, peresypal / sifted through yet in the pelvis, covered the a lid - conveniently. In build, in the absence of charge, can be fish is thin folded - only if are going its to occupy, camping on K. Long she there not will survive.
I there to fold these, as something so:
On bottom buckets: A table Stonfo on 4’s capacity ("rolled-"), big capacity one in one and in a table (in one big equipped Perlovka); in free space on the sides still can be 1-2 packs prikormki to place.
In the pelvis: Small capacity - one with nobody, another with motylem; common barber's comb a small (with 6-defective and connected, like) ah and coil shimano 4,000 in cardboard box.
For themselves believe that this thing extremely useful and convenient!
Wash, after fishing, necessarily! T. K. Napityvaet odors prikormki, and remaining predusmatrivaet prokisayut / fade and emerges a malign smells.

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 11:05:00)

+1

But as material (with mild frontal - They're docking?

Механик wrote:

Termovedro "(with a sparkly, oh please within) and simply build. Who that employs and for what at all can and should be apply?

Tarmovedro with a lid in team’t exclusively for storage, transportation and wrenching of bottles of and packs with atraktantami. In general, all liquid / dry isn't quite your thing there. In closed does not like pee, ah and less lose their cool.
Usual build can be borrow as addition to plastic. In him can be to rattle off prikormku before pereseivaniem, many what can be. Me it more in karpovoy a fishing trip fit.

Yuri wrote:

A as material (with mild frontal - They're docking?

During several marshrutochno / spectacular hiking fishing trips bought these with a two soft buckets and a sieve. A plastic, naturally not bought these. Two crap in land, pens cram down on rogulki, a sieve from above on build. Remarkable so itself proseivaetsya :)

Last edited by Pavel K (Jan 9 2013 11:42:42)

+1

Yuri wrote:

Himself not has tried, but, think, perhaps as something so.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Gu6z9.jpg
:crazyfun:
Here is and reaffirming:

Pavel K wrote:

Two crap in land, pens cram down on rogulki, a sieve from above on build

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 11:24:22)

i.wild wrote:

In late summer has acquired such build with hamper and a lid from Traper.

A good kit. Such same on size as Preston and other. With one polko but. On your Traperovskom the bucket litrazhnye placemark there is?

Last edited by Pavel K (Jan 9 2013 11:26:35)

Pavel K wrote:

At your Traperovskom the bucket litrazhnye placemark there is?

There is no (not were, at least). But me they and not need, camping on K. In for competitions not ivory fortress of yours.
===
Want suchto purchase, on replacement. As it on ruggedness, if with the same traperom to compare?

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 11:30:23)

i.wild wrote:

No. But me they and not need, camping on K. In for competitions not ivory fortress of yours.

The crux of the not in this. A good after all kit, and such small beer there is no. Account for on contest another carrying.

i.wild wrote:

How it on ruggedness, if with the same traperom to compare?

On ruggedness they are uniform. Until not fell apart nor one thing, nor another. But strongly beats whisk, both already white from this.
Btdubs, traperovskoe build without seals (, too, green, on 17 are unaware) far are hardier. Traces from corolla there is no at all.

+1

i.wild wrote:

Yuri wrote (and):

But as material (with mild frontal - They're docking?

Himself not has tried, but, think, perhaps as something so.

I in rate, so and thought! :cool:
Incidentally, 'm using "Flagmanovskim" frontal with a lid and sieve "Preston", gift from Duffy333, for that activist Sergey huge "Thanks!" And respect!
During transportation inward "Flagmanovskogo" buckets'm uploading still build without a metal pens, instead which pasted pletennyy cord clamping and cutting f8mm (for compactness) and already in him prikormki and all such. Moreover, in machine lies still + 1 build on 12 are unaware for that they prikormki and plastic a basin with smooth rounded upside. From tazika was filling trough.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 9 2013 15:16:17)

There is I have Korumovskoe soft build GROUNDBAIT Bowl(that which large diameter of 35sm). So here is in him is famously touted Prestonovskiy a small a basin with themselves and(the which OFFBOX / 93). Fixing instruments of wonder sticks out resurfaced. Under than still under hamper place for thin inventory with nozzles and towels / fartukha remains. Prikormku can be either in huge in himself a basin throw, either still homes do.
Here is such I have option for short fishing sessions on white puppies were born have - soft build simply as kofr for wrenching tazika and any sign scraps. Although and as the spare capacious - on a fishing trip such plus not case.

Text or: Than good this a small Prestonovskiy a basin with themselves and - in this flying perfectly becomes usual 12-gallon black the plastic build with construction retailer / bazaar. And this already option as for more prolonged fishing, so and fishing where krmit need "from souls" - on bream, for example.

Who enjoyed terms of a set of (build two tazika and a sieve) Preston - What cell have material (.

4 mm. This is the most the generalized the size of the have fishing sieves which operates.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2013 16:39:09)

duffy333Perhaps know:
And flying there big or small? As it all in build is placed under transport? Is closed whether e?u?ea or need separately a sieve with themselves and somewhere putting one's?

Thank you.

A sieve as times in size large tazika. Has three would still lot "paws,", which clearly become on the lifeline to the tazika. From-for this sift through millions of from buckets in a basin conveniently, and from tazika in build not very - a sieve less diameter of than upper part of buckets and so all three "paws," simultaneously not consolidate on the bucket.
If I nothing not location is :blush: - "native" a sieve authorized, and himself'm using terms of a set of sieves which operates (2mm, 4mm, 6mm) from Browning's.

Himself this a basin touted in build under transport and unless "your lip" on the top parts of the wall in "stage-" on domestic the surface buckets. On him touted a sieve. E?u?ea actuality on build in such a position absolutely normally.

On bumper there is radial shelves with the help which it clearly becomes and on a basin.

In general, very a good and the right set of, that offsets virtually all demands an amateur fishing. Lacks only of wonder-holder for puny pelvis - had to buy separately takoyzhe a basin, but with themselves and :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 9 2013 17:08:51)

duffy333, Endzins Sir! :)
Flying from this set of in build is placed or his in a special "pocket" wear need?
-
Simply think sell whether its build with pelvis and lid on the and buy this set of, either simply TUR small the pelvis with themselves and :confused:

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 17:24:05)

So flying the not for buckets, and for pelvis.
's C's OK set of: Build, two pelvis, a sieve and flying.
As already figured out flying in it for greater pelvis.
As in him is placed greater the pelvis and a sieve already Sergei nibbled.
And here is how, and is placed whether at all there flying - remained bewildering.

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 17:40:15)

Could you tell me what domestic dozen small rings. There is ring with frontal mild Preston. Kirsch there small the pelvis.

i.wild wrote:

simply think sell whether its build with pelvis and lid on the and buy this set of, either simply TUR small the pelvis with themselves and

Dokupay small the pelvis with themselves and.

i.wild wrote:

A here is how, and is placed whether at all there flying - remained bewildering.

Renault drive with sadkom in one transported.

Череш wrote:

There are ring with frontal mild Preston. Kirsch there small the pelvis.

As something meryali - soft build has smaller dozen, than a small the pelvis :disappointed:

+1

Colleagues! So as "prestonovskoe" a sieve there is now I have, I can on the evening take a picture of his with roulette table (to see size) and posting derzhitsya. Need to?

+1

Has tried its a sieve (dozen 33sm. - without "ear") to traperovskomu large living with a bucket (press flat mops down.) - not fits (I mean inward, so to transport can be was within buckets with closed a lid) :(
---
Yuri
Interestingly what same dozen have prestonovskogo material (then (with "ears" and without)?

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 9 2013 23:33:55)

Bad night dozen (the outer) their Prestonovskikh inventory:
Build - 415 mm;
The pelvis big - 378 mm;
The pelvis small - 318 mm.
Holder of-flying for small pelvis - 290 mm (domestic dozen).

A sieve from Browning - dozen 330 mm + "wits" regency roughly on 40 mm. And, too, not, uh, sneaks so to normal build with a lid wear.

Yuri wrote:

With Fox a sieve star is, but where his take diameter of 30sm?
Thanks to insertion PVC on Velcro it and water not skips, and under sieve not develops a.
Wore in it water. When need to on light, och the good pleasant thing.
Build dozen 30sm, high 25sm.
http://www.foxint.com/catalogues-produc … atalogue=1

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/j2OVc.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/dehkF.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/dHXLJ.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/LxH97.jpg

+1

Here is got vid of several moments material (with roulette table. Lacked "talent" do measurements with armrests of, but I think, that buoyed by stock image roulette on denuding can be calculate size "ear" material (.
Couple of moments will explain.
1 - Size material (on external branching about 35 see
2 - Sito has internal deepening on cone. Dozen the lower parts of material (- about 26 see

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/SiAL8.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ieQwA.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/bTZuf.jpg

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 10 2013 12:20:07)

Yuri, as you your a sieve, what term serves?

maestrosa wrote:

Yuri, as you your a sieve, what term serves?

On photo realistically workplace of a sieve, which Ltd. has shown great results season. 'm using on each a fishing trip. Paint on place, nothing not came off and not porzhavelo. After fishing was irrigating his, wipe down tissue interaction, podsushivayu on the air, zamatyvayu in cool clean fabric and in a bag with "head" podsaki (F 55 centimeters), there same plastic a basin on 8 liters and squirters for dampening prikormki. Sieve very exasperated.

Yuri wrote:

squirters for dampening prikormki.

Tell me more with this seats. And I think, that only I one vial from-under Fae tyagayu with changeable Tyres.: '(

veps wrote:

all become and on all paws,!

Means bloke here what's forgotten :dontknow: my memoirs "process a complete" have moved away to jure so nor never and not once in place.
Prestonovskoe a sieve is obtained slightly more the whether on the diameter of the, then whether on end of runway legs fell, than my Brauningovskie.

майк wrote:

How is it with this seats. And I think, that only I one vial from-under Fae tyagayu with changeable Tyres.

So this same one of the most get things on the right as a fishing trip! Better of course "to yourselves" options the sprinklers, than such as have Fae.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Buckets, Cnetral, capacity