All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Buckets, Cnetral, capacity

Buckets, Cnetral, capacity

Posts 241 to 270 of 323

duffy333 wrote:

I dont in such a (I have such refrigerators - volume of press flat mops down, if relevance to also arriving in) conveniently tied not more 4kg sypukhi :dontknow: If need more, then feel more comfortable with 40-@-@ liter frontal. This in primarily kneading shurupovertom concerns. Although hands the same - not love, when through the lifeline to the poured fodder under your dough.

Understandable. Thank. :yep:

duffy333 wrote:

Sito as times in size large tazika. Has three would still lot "paws,", which clearly become on the lifeline to the tazika. From-for this sift through millions of from buckets in a basin conveniently, and from tazika in build not very - a sieve less diameter of than upper part of buckets and so all three "paws," simultaneously not consolidate on the bucket.
If I nothing not location is :blush: - "native" a sieve authorized, and himself'm using terms of a set of sieves which operates (2mm, 4mm, 6mm) from Browning's

Sergei, speech, as I understood, commanded about such a set?
I have several issues. What dozen have brauningovykh sieves which operates, about which you say, why use they, not spoken native prestonovskim, and as data material (are combined with large pelvis from great set of?

Yes, this set of.
Dozen brauningovskikh sieves which operates 335mm. Plus each's foot serves on 20mm.
The reason why Brauningovskie, not Prestonovskoe too cliche - have Preston's a sieve only with box 4mm. This the size of the modicum and the most universal, but me his one little - still I need a sieve for plotvinykh mixtures and undercoat (this 2mm), still I need a sieve for major faction and indeed krupnofraktsionnykh mixtures (this pro 6mm) :dontknow:. And in its time such material (have us were only from Browning's. Although, as has shown practice use, the quality of have them so itself - and mesh some where the economic, and wire itself bursting (and this fraught with ripped hands on wiping feed), on sieve 2mm one's foot fell off (Perhaps too strongly was pushing under wiping feed).
On big Prestonovskiy the pelvis these material (become is famously - departure legs fell with proceeds can lack choking off dozen tazika. Although I for rubbing'm using build 17 liters from Dynamite Baits (already and not remember where it I have) - material (become on him little paws simply as native, clearly and without curiously lyuftov (have Prestonovskogo pelvis this present). If I prikormku restricting advance homes, then precisely this build most often Daniel makes it with me Gone Fishin '(. Moreover that decisional laziness peresypat and it are much more compact there is still one the reason - on him is famously becomes flexible e?u?ea-the pelvis from Browning's. And an extra $inventory on a fishing trip not case.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 17 2015 21:42:44)

duffy333 wrote:

Diameter brauningovskikh sieves which operates 335mm. Plus each's foot serves on 20mm.

On big Prestonovskiy the pelvis these material (become is famously - departure legs fell with proceeds can lack choking off dozen tazika.

And on diameter with prestonovskim sieve from set of your brauningovskie material (identical?

Become so same?
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/Yx2lB.jpg

Last edited by nico65 (Jun 18 2015 20:07:46)

Useful pasochki from Bank BUG. http://s6.uploads.ru/t/mlyVS.png
ARTIFICIAL BAIT / TACKLE STORAGE CASE

Plastic jacket with 12 airtight banks hit sales from English companies BANK BUG! No substitute detail in your bag every the fishing trainer. Very reliably, practical and conveniently. Domestic banks are strong and are airtight..

Perfectly suited to storage artificial bait shop, Boylov, dipov and camping on D. And camping on P. On part jars there is bumper, on which can be detail describe content. You always chase accurately know, that and where is. Standard KhARAKTERISTIKI:

Tight were instant jacket with jobs for jars;
Easily open and close;
12 individual hermetic jars;
Banks on technology casting under pressure;
Set of includes in themselves plastic spoonful of;
Easy, a compact and convenient in transport;
Full protection from external in later;
Bumper with superb detail on each bank account;
Additional stickers on banks are available separately;
The size of the: 205mm = (L) 's 145 mm (?) 's 50 mm (H).

BAMBUR wrote:

oleznye pasochki from Bank BUG.

500 UAH / 1,500 rub / 15 ?= there is no perishing, thank you. Wait domestic unparalleled :)

'm torturing themselves thought, buy the pelvis on platform. For spectacular hiking fishing trips there is soft (flagship) and here is on got a body kit on that take. T. K. Prikormka dries up, the pelvis need than the be setting, either a lid either to set umbrella over. Who buys Preston (the pelvis) + soft lid firmly (Leroy), who simply package covers up. Can who tell pollsters that better itself to purchase.

I'm taking in the pelvis which packed with buckets in which former batter's box now or prikormka predyavlyalas judges. And problems with peresykhaniem there is no. Build easier hide or a lid, bag from charge, large pelvis.

al_80 wrote:

I'm taking in the pelvis which packed with buckets in which former batter's box now or prikormka predyavlyalas judges.

Do accurately so same.
Summer from to drying prikormki helps not only this, but and white educators towel - their even "kitchen" call. It prodevaetsya between pelvis and themselves and-holder of. Towel not only's covering for the pelvis, but and about him hands conveniently to scrub. Moreover his summer from will be doing, conveniently obryzgivat - and temperatures prikormki is pushing, and getting dry for not gives.

+2

corrected by-vskaya e?u?ea decides problem. Not bought would, if would not had been given. But here is now estimated.

Can be simply use Korum-ovskoe build with a lid and with themselves and and mounting on pace chairs / platforms, I have precisely so-if should the. Temperatures enough high, then through specific time or under need vzbryzgivayu and do vzh vzh shurupovyortom, through imprisoned-this movement raze not will plus not only in purposes douvlazhneniya, but and for inspiring prikormke again its "pushistosti", after all with the passage time she "drive." Big deal 3sek. If not to rush! :)
Prices now of course several will popularity bring, but the pelvis with themselves and, too, effortworth. Wasn that pick a chyonit appropriate from as the flagship of and enjoy the smoothly scheme duffy333! :music:

duffy333 wrote:

Towel not only's covering for the pelvis, but and obneslo hands conveniently to scrub. Moreover his summer from will be doing, conveniently obryzgivat- and temperatures prikormki is pushing, and getting dry for not gives.

In this year only so and catching. Only such a system was propping from heat.
Even towel on shoulders :D

duffy333 wrote:

In the from to drying prikormki helps not only this, but and white educators towel - their even "kitchen" call. It prodevaetsya between pelvis and themselves and-holder of.

Thank you for a unique insight now advice so and will make.

71 wrote:

wasn that pick a chyonit appropriate from as the flagship of

D borrow perhaps Preston, have as the flagship of fastening provided with round and on rezinkakh held it of course dead, but as wrote ProDiJrotate not so conveniently expense of appropriate battery compartment insert.

Had been given a sieve from flagship, dozen 33 see But on build 18 liters it small. That the basics advise as alternative?

Could you tell me, who't live in the bad about molesting buckets (17l) and a sieve Dynamite Baits? Is worth such buy? That the input not found

Last edited by Leshfish (Feb 29 2016 21:31:21)

I have there is such brendirovanie build red color of. Long already. Year 4 him so accurately. Can and more. Many what has seen it. And not only on a fishing trip - I in him on New year sand nasypayu and yolku give :flirt:
Have my instantiated by enough soft sealed plastic saying - lightly, than have my prestonovskikh sites. So well is experiencing batter's box now with whisk and shurupovertom, reduced the and strikes. As now the quality of plastic - B.S. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me there is build. Long already. Year 4 him so accurately. Many what has seen it. And not only on a fishing trip - I in him on New year sand nasypayu and yolku give
Have my instantiated by enough soft sealed plastic saying - lightly, than have my prestonovskikh

Thank you! I itself ordered. The price in 8 e not can not inspiring. Still would prothe intel find.

The kind not think, that material (dramatically differ have different brands. Likely quite an ordinary hire fishing a sieve will. Only under these brand. Have all sooner or later wire bursting and "wits" are falling off.

I have a sieve Dynamite Baits 4mm still with 2009. Mesh a whole, and here is abutments ripped off, remained one. Ah truth I have Spaghetti such a that abutments not need. If given that usually a sieve lives 2 season - the have them good was :)

Ah B.S.. Build 400 grivasey. Let even with the banner overseas. Bought I itself in stroymage build in 20 liters, Red sealed plastic saying nice, smell created there is no, and whisk not fight and is used actively already third year and cost just something 36 UAH.))

Could you tell me that specifically needs for kneading prikormki, any sizes from what? Can is trading terms of a set of, on that pay attention? Under the entire this should given that the entire this utensils trots on the whole load here, describe a necessary least to create maximum 2kg prikormki.

Pescatore wrote:

Say, is that specifically needs for kneading prikormki, any sizes from what? Can is trading terms of a set of, on that pay attention? Under the entire this should given that the entire this utensils trots on the whole load here, describe a necessary least to create maximum 2kg prikormki.

I also I build construction on 12 liters, soft build Acropolis, a sieve with box on 4 mm.
Baggy full around on the whole load here, in backpack all of this good :hobo:.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Pitpd.jpg

From 2 kg prikormki, after preparations with-, is obtained about 5 liters prikormochnoy a mixture, which lack on 5-7 hours unhasting an amateur industrialized fishing with kormushkami middle volume of.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/eEFxj.jpg

So as my a sieve ", you have done well" for 20-are unaware buckets, and has significantly greater dozen, than have 12-are unaware buckets, then I await the-not-theyll fix it :rolleyes: from FLAGMAN a special set of from buckets on 12 liters with a lid + a sieve (to this living with a bucket! :flag: ).

Dood wrote:

I also I build construction on 12 liters, soft build Acropolis, a sieve with box on 4 mm.
Baggy full around on the whole load here, in backpack all of this good :hobo:.

From 2 kg prikormki, after preparations with-, is obtained about 5 liters prikormochnoy a mixture, which lack on 5-7 hours unhasting an amateur industrialized fishing with kormushkami middle volume of.

So as my a sieve ", you have done well" for 20-are unaware buckets, and has significantly greater dozen, than have 12-are unaware buckets, then I await the-not-theyll fix it :rolleyes: from FLAGMAN a special set of from buckets on 12 liters with a lid + a sieve (to this living with a bucket! :flag: ).

And why await the, that there is no in available? Soft build I have there is, truth a slight, on 9l, but with a lid, and here is increasingly else need to purchase.

Pescatore wrote:

A why await the, that there is no in available? Soft build I have there is, truth a slight, on 9l, but with a lid, and here is increasingly else need to purchase.

In the flagship there is sets, there all together.

Pescatore wrote:

A why await the, that there is no in available? Soft build I have there is, truth a slight, on 9l, but with a lid, and here is increasingly else need to purchase.

Simply all material ((ah almost all) have the standard the size of the - under 17-gallon build. If such a sieve in the process peretiraniya-interruptions would be much prikormki moisture to on capacious substantially smaller diameter, then part of prikormki like it or not, and will finger pointing abounds past.
Rather bulky piece of such a sieve - and for "of hiking" the fishing trainer this substantial nuance.

Pescatore wrote:

Say, is that specifically needs for kneading prikormki, any sizes from what? Can is trading terms of a set of, on that pay attention? Under the entire this should given that the entire this utensils trots on the whole load here, describe a necessary least to create maximum 2kg prikormki.

On set of "Preston Method Bowl Set" note.

Pescatore
Zameshay prikormku homes, better with the evening. Gone Fishin '(do, you take soft build and increasingly. Of course, if there is transport, then and material (and Buckets and shurupovyort and even many what caregiver (not caregiver). And your 2 kg can be and so mixing without sieves which operates and sites.

Antrate wrote:

Pescatore
Zameshay prikormku homes, better with the evening. Gone Fishin '(do, you take soft build and increasingly. Of course, if there is transport, then and material (and Buckets and shurupovyort and even many what caregiver (not caregiver). And your 2 kg can be and so mixing without sieves which operates and sites.

Signature author

A dace - 700 g

, too, option, although not on shui at all, water from under tap for kneading, not from rivers. Truth she have us without khlorirovaniya. And why a sieve then need not? I thought that it for of saturation prikormochnoy a mixture air and for evenly crushing machine. And I observed such, that shooting and was several hours without mixing high volume prikormki is beginning to risk burning, becomes thus gorechuschim and deaf. Me always was interestingly, from - for what so happening?

Pescatore wrote:

I dont always was interestingly, from - for what so happening?

From for Makukhi. That almost all add in prikormku.

Pescatore wrote:

although not on shui at all, water from under tap for kneading, not from rivers.

Not worry about anything. In prikormke aromatiki so much, that difference no. Quietly knead it homes. On the evening on of bream, on the morning on dace, in a sieve a hookup and in soft build better with a lid.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Buckets, Cnetral, capacity