All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Exhibition fishing subjects in Ukraine

Exhibition fishing subjects in Ukraine

Posts 61 to 90 of 263

Exhibition will cost be shifted.

, it is a pity but in ties with porting exhibition for April, FD not can in it participate. We withdrew their bid on participation.
And so much like show performed well. :(

Yes, many this pereportilo all plans :( Chamber of Commerce and Industry industrial Chamber gave us period 13-20 April. Still and predpaskhalnaya week goes, at all not in arc :(

If you say about
"26-I International tenth specialized exhibition ethnicity, accessories and cordages for of hunting and fishing industrialized fishing will pass in International exhibition the center of the (Propulsion Kyiv, Ukraine) in period with 27 February on 2 March 2014. "

The on when conveyed?

barbus wrote:

the on when conveyed?

On Easter

Фдуч wrote:

A so much like show performed well.

And you this rebuilt on shops, on shops. + on shiny new product what the a small theater-a honey trap and all in chocolate. :flag:

16-19 April like as definitive dates

http://se.uploads.ru/t/Herm2.jpg

Ah and what date exhibition?

newer wrote:

ah and what date exhibition?

And 16-19 October. Not about than, not says?

And 69 post? Who Needs to believe?

International tenth specialized exhibition "dive. Bear. Tourism "will pass with 2 on 5 October 2014.
The second "Mislivstvo the kind ribalstvo 2014" will mark in period with 16 on 19 October 2014

newer wrote:

ah and what date exhibition?

http://www.mvc-expo.com.ua/ru/exposition/general

Here timetable exhibitions.

newer wrote:

and 69 post? Who Needs to believe?

To believe schedules ?????? on reform. Site Exhibition center. Emerged the alternative exhibition (let us hope, that precisely exhibition, not bazaar-station). Want also, to this not was profile those same the most the curve hyphenated in terms of ?????? and business programs.

Carlos wrote:

(let us hope, that precisely exhibition, not bazaar-station). Want also, to this not was profile those same the most the curve hyphenated in terms of ?????? and business programs.

This accurately, :dontknow:

Let us hope. :glasses:

Let us with be seeing Alec Taranovym 3-4 October on booth companies Normark. There is hope, that to this time be here services they like or dislike dura-Ace 2015. Mercy of ask. :flag:

+1

Place. Not yet know. Closer to date will inform.

Ah-with, than us has pleased fisheries exhibition 3-5 October? Give sheets. Or simply pokhvastaytes gained commodity. Himself to come not can.

станислав wrote:

LEU-with, than us has pleased fisheries exhibition 3-5 October? Give sheets. Or simply pokhvastaytes gained commodity. Himself to come not can.

Centimeters. My posts # # 1998and 1999on Forum House Rybak's :hobo:

+2

Friends. 1930 from be seeing Alec today let us of the zoo Russia Professional Normark. Here novie fidera dura-Ace SU partners, pikeri Aernos and several coils. Who Needs interestingly, tighten it up.

Dood wrote:

See license terms. My posts # # 1998 and 1999 on Forum House Rybak's

Thank you Wladyslaw Ivanovich. As if would peeked himself on exhibition. That the zemex-and not in sight.

Boev wrote:

s “. 1930 with be seeing Alec today let us on booth Normark. Here novie fidera dura-Ace SU partners, pikeri Aernos and several coils. Who Needs interestingly, tighten it up.

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/nON19.jpg

Oleg, tell us what changes occurred in fiderakh dura-Ace SU partners, compared with previous version of the.

Interested in what rings are worth on glass tinkles?
And that has changed in Khevike?

станислав wrote:

thank you Wladyslaw Ivanovich. As if would peeked himself on exhibition. That the zemex-but not in sight.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/rmkMe.jpg
Wladyslaw Ivanovich, sorry, that'm using “entertainments ” photo.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/EakJc.jpg

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Oct 4 2014 13:30:03)

Bykaraxa wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, sorry, that'm using “entertainments ” photo.

Edited Bykaraxa (Today 12 :30: 03)

As I understand this fidery HI-PRO, which ZEMEX brand managers not nicely welcomed queries.

Sergei Popov present on Exhibition, and I about booth with ZEMEKS-at particularly not met, because until I well exasperated EBM-60, 100, 160 :glasses:.

Dood wrote:

Sergei Popov present on Exhibition, and I about booth with ZEMEKS-at particularly not met, because until I well exasperated EBM-60, 100, 160.

Is to blame. So and should be!

станислав wrote:

as I understand this fidery HI-PRO, which ZEMEX brand managers not nicely welcomed queries.

Yes, they the most that promise queries on "trophy"

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and you accidentally not turned attention, how many is worth a new Aernos Since 5,000 FB. Thank you

Was today after 15-00 in an exhibition. Stopped by after poplavochnoy fishing. Catching quite near - on Rusanovsky host. People, in sense visitors, not so perishing and many in principle was. So that can be was more-less quietly to communicate with among acquaintances on their stands. And particularly back on its feet no one not there - this me liked. Moreover until I and a half hours there was constantly has been going any the presentation - curiously spinningovye bait shop in mini-basins, any video on a large screen in conceals the room. And this, too, liked.
Met Olega Boeva and aleek Terranova. They me have shown new khevik and extra-kheviki dura-Ace Super Ultegra and Picker Aernos. But about this in appropriate the Frost write.
Of course same went on billboard as the flagship of. Abrikosovich (he same Marrying Chertenkov) showed and told for new "winter" prikormki - let us watch on them when will appear in sale.
Went on billboard TM Ordana, whose a suit from torturous Windblock, I on days blackcurrant and I have on him originated questions. But pro outcome communication, too, write in profile the Frost.
Of course same met Toh (Anton sovremennogo) near booth Ibisa.
In short, not all of like and poorly. Or this me it looked.

+1

Manowar wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and you accidentally not turned attention, how many is worth a new Aernos Since 5,000 FB. Thank you

This coil was came later on booth in "business the center of the" (slits-bargaining gathering spaces that offer universal in the center of the the room, strorey capital building / mansion from mass of the buyer-visitor Shows "fenced") - she not sells, but as-would with pride was came later in as a exhibit among novelties, likely to discuss in environment mastitykh businessmen, financed coastline goods. Perhaps, the price couples in the course conclusions treaties on supplies, concluded on market basis.
Text or: I accidentally've wandered in "business center", so as entry in him (bloc-post) in some interval time why something proved to all effectively unregulated and neokhranyaemym, ah and, in a result, this coil "accidentally" engulfed in my lens.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Exhibition fishing subjects in Ukraine