All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Povodochnitsy "Interkom"

Posts 61 to 90 of 109

61

And from what made payment - - larger can be? And as they serve?

0

62

Dimitri wrote:

and from what made payment - - larger can be? And as they serve?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/QOd23.jpg

Last edited by A.LEVA (Feb 8 2013 00:42:32)

+1

63

A.LEVA wrote:

That have made special Made to Order for poplavochnoy team MAVER, 2 povodochnitsy with feksirovannoy-25 and 35 see At the request client like a nail not vbivalis, simply made holes.

Nothing himself!
Let us faster send the, and the I have already on nose contest, and knitting tug ropes need to sufficient number of.
Visually - dis'n loverly, yes and on 100% am confident, that practicality will at the highest level.
In Saturday food for brass nails. :flag:
In discussion prices not'm just joining.
Such a povodochnitsa this not simply quality product, but and's all named brand thing.

If torchbearer needs in such povodochnitse, then he izyschet opportunities its to purchase.
You better count those how many rend me off feeders, throwing away those very and prikormki in water, (for vodka and shashliks on I'll shut up) and find that the price far not zaoblachnaya.

+2

64

S. Burdak wrote:

ANYTHING himself!
Let us faster send the, and the I have already on nose contest, and knitting tug ropes need to sufficient number of.
Visually - dis'n loverly, yes and on 100% am confident, that practicality will at the highest level.
In Saturday food for brass nails.
In discussion prices not'm just joining.
Such a povodochnitsa this not simply quality product, but and's all named brand thing.

If torchbearer needs in such povodochnitse, then he izyschet opportunities its to purchase.
You better count those how many rend me off feeders, throwing away those very and prikormki in water, (for vodka and shashliks on I'll shut up) and find that the price far not zaoblachnaya.


Only on site and in obszhdenii am present not only "athletes" but and ordinary lovers fishing industrialized fishing. And given the current economic position majority inhabitants UKRAINE proposed the price not quite adjust.
Not all can count on "sponsors" ready pay for was that great! In my opinion.
I for example can, but not d.

+2

65

wrote:

I for example can, but not d.

Yes after all no one and not forces.

0

66

wrote:

Only on site and in obszhdenii am present not only "athletes" but and ordinary lovers fishing industrialized fishing. And given the current economic position majority inhabitants UKRAINE proposed the price not quite adjust.
Not all can count on "sponsors" ready pay for was that great! In my opinion.
I for example can, but not d.

This that, protest, and if protest the against what?
Like as serf rights there is no and ganged no one nothing not forces to buy.
I personally not can work with tree, but I need in such povodochnitsakh, so ready for them to pay such money.
If you can themselves to do qualitatively such products and sell their on price, which will telling all, then why not nasytite themselves and the entirefishing sport?

To what write - Can but not d?
Can more correctly write I povodochnitsey such design not'm using.
Ah and for off show its option storage tug ropes.
Incidentally on Cottage I previously wrote that such povodochnitsa initially invented precisely for athletes. Simple utility, which buys pack likely in year, she priori not need a.

+3

67

That for discuss, costly cheaply. If costly, robt themselves, and the begin discuss,. How many spent on material. Let us Miners this , no one producer coils Tournament Surf 45 / 45QD not writes, that this costly and that on metals took bucks 5.
And in the end, need to learn to value and respect someone else's labor.

+7

68

gross wrote:

What for discuss, costly cheaply.
And in the end, need to learn to value and respect someone else's labor.


Common SMYSL wins!

0

69

gross wrote:

What for discuss, costly cheaply.

Under this discussion immediately was having a flashback:
"And we sell or buy?" (With) :crazy:

0

70

S. Burdak wrote:

1. This that, protest, and if protest the against what?
Like as serf rights there is no and ganged no one nothing not forces to buy.
I personally not can work with tree, but I need in such povodochnitsakh, so ready for them to pay such money.
If you can themselves to do qualitatively such products and sell their on price, which will telling all, then why not nasytite themselves and the entirefishing sport?

2. To what write - Can but not d?
Can more correctly write I povodochnitsey such design not'm using.
Ah and for off show its option storage tug ropes.

3. Incidentally on Cottage I previously wrote that such povodochnitsa initially invented precisely for athletes. Simple utility, which buys pack likely in year, she priori not need a.


1. And where was has been noted within protest. Or goes on site is considered a protest?
2. I'm using similar povodochnitsami, but known firms. And there I know, that I pay for my NAME (brand)
3. Can be you, "as torchbearer" and polzuets sheaf of kryuchkoy in sezn, and I mean habit, as minim. After each fishing dog leashes but also to emit.

And at all the after such a messages I have appears opinion, that you auctioning the attitude to sale these povodochnits. In my opinion.
If am mistaken, then immediately same bring apology.

0

71

gross wrote:

What for discuss, costly cheaply. If costly, robt themselves, and the begin discuss,. How many spent on material. Let us Miners this , no one producer coils Tournament Surf 45 / 45QD not writes, that this costly and that on metals took bucks 5.
And in the end, need to learn to value and respect someone else's labor.


And your labor I respect. I have decent his-in devices from YOU!
Only you the price fits quality of PRODUCTS.

0

72

Kam
I in advance am asking forgiveness, camping on K. Much younger than you, but let give advice. Above than write such goes,

wrote:

3. Can be you, "as torchbearer" and polzuets sheaf of kryuchkoy in sezn, and I mean habit, as minim. After each fishing dog leashes but also to emit.

Need as least know with whom you say or work to knowfishing path and "history" interlocutor.

Last edited by (Feb 10 2013 20:31:40)

+1

73

gross
Thank you, trough "flip bullet" simply super! :cool:

0

74

wrote:

Kam
I in advance am asking forgiveness, camping on K. Much younger than you, but let give advice. Above than write such goes, need as least know with whom you say or work to knowfishing path and "history" interlocutor.

Edited Alex (Today 18 :31: 40)

Alex let us translate our conversation with cable in another branch, although and not I his began here:

S. Burdak wrote:

By the way on Cottage I previously wrote that such povodochnitsa initially invented precisely for athletes. Simple utility, which buys pack likely in year, she priori not need a.


And, the fishing path and "history" have us all similar: Love to nature and fishing. And torchbearer you or lover of (if of course not marriage.) here, as me seems, not matter.

+2

75

wrote:

A at all the after such a messages I have appears opinion, that you auctioning the attitude to sale these povodochnits. In my opinion.
If am mistaken, then immediately same bring apology.

Deeply're mistaken, but apology are unnecessary.
I prodayu povodochnitsy MAVER.
Mean in his arsenal virtually all species povodochnits, which ever was restricted on the European market.
Also in year trying to sell from 1,000 until 1,500 tug ropes, that allows me to do evaluation conclusions.

+2

76

Where is buy? Who Needs sell?

S. Burdak wrote:

Far're mistaken, but apology are unnecessary.
I prodayu povodochnitsy MAVER.
Mean in his arsenal virtually all species povodochnits, which ever was restricted on the European market.
Also in year trying to sell from 1,000 until 1,500 tug ropes, that allows me to do evaluation conclusions.


Unfortunately not'm using MAVEROM (povodochnitsami), and tug ropes'm knitting in season on order less (100-150), but this not means, that not can express their opinion. And all the more should advertise new or branded fashion plans.

And if seriously, then to Romeo squads and others. Within your request: Let us in this the Frost to discuss the quality of products exempted, and here is PRICES / the cost of (especially in industrial designing) translate in another branch, the more, that she there is already long on site:
Where is buy? Who Needs sell?

0

77

Povodochnitsy already I have in the hands of.
One 35sm the second 25sm.
Tell about as a and to prove to advantages these povodochnits can be many, but this to do only for athletes.
A relic on their TTKh done for professional sport, and in some extent for fishermen aesthetes by.
Tomorrow d questioning comb prongs are made (brass like a nail) and through couple of days imbabers fill in povodkami.
On the results of update my.

0

78

And I the thought, that pros (sprotsmeny) use only zheskstkie povodochnitsi.
And here after our obscheniy fit in search engine and he me has now issued, that MAVER, at least have us in Ukraine, sells only "notebook."
Then all questions to oponentam is deducted! All the more, that they gain tough povodochnitsi in size 25 / 35.
Sorry not understood you immediately. More questions not mean.

And more in topic this povodochnitsi :offtop:

Last edited by (Feb 11 2013 18:17:58)

0

79

wrote:

A here after our obscheniy fit in search engine and he me has now issued, that MAVER, at least have us in Ukraine, sells only "notebook."

Notebook enough cushy as for sport, so and for places.
But me unsupportable satisfy such a construction when level of understanding of sport released on international.
In one graffical is placed 80 tug ropes.
If for lyubitelya fishing industrialized fishing and athlete lovyaschego on local for competitions this enough, then for level Chempionatov World and Europe such number of tug ropes beyond the limits low.
If in lit wooden povodochnitsu with 10 nails on one side is placed 400 tug ropes, then such same number of can fit already in 5 books and this not quite conveniently. Even can be said, that quite not conveniently.
With, that on contest me as least account for borrow 3-4 wooden povodochnitsy.
That is why sports athletes prefer any wood we can find.

Ah and still for order to was clear.
The price povodochnitsy nothing not worth compared with price udilisch (shtekernoe place it in goes is worth 3,000 the euro) and very with prikormkoy vybrasyvaemykh irreversibly: Diving.
One ChM or MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7 %-only on very, moldy worm and worm from 250 the euro with rights. : Let and on 350evro.

Incidentally on past for competitions in Italy bought itself lit wooden povodochnitsu in no clothing left 20cm cost 24 the euro.
Here is the contestant would povodochnitsu can be was would to criticize and in tail and in mane. Its even if remaking, then from it through year only will remain name.
Plywood as Implementace bond, planochki with carnations on frankincense breathe, himself Corps glued after first rain not regulation know, as its muster in together.
Am confident, that interkomovskie povodochnitsy 100% on their quality of and demand were would in Italy in deficit.

This not advertisements.
This thought human, which drank a whole lot from impracticality and low-quality.
Foolish questioning itself high goal in sports under this save on minutia.

But until I wrote their thought from saw and poschupannogo.
Now these povodochnitsy go in combat capabilities environment (on contest) and after running-can be will to lend full assessment of quality.
Until all on 5 +

+3

80

S. Burdak wrote:

With, that on contest me as least account for borrow 3-4 wooden povodochnitsy.
That is why sports athletes prefer any wood we can find.

Ah and still for order to was clear.
The price povodochnitsy nothing not worth compared with price udilisch (shtekernoe udilishche in goes is worth 3,000 the euro) and very with prikormkoy vybrasyvaemykh irreversibly: Diving.
One ChM or MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7 %-only on very, moldy worm and worm from 250 the euro with rights. : Let and on 350evro.

Incidentally on past for competitions in Italy bought itself lit wooden povodochnitsu in no clothing left 20cm cost 24 the euro.
Here is the contestant would povodochnitsu can be was would to criticize and in tail and in mane. Its even if remaking, then from it through year only will remain name.
Plywood as Implementace bond, planochki with carnations on frankincense breathe, himself Corps glued after first rain not regulation know, as its muster in together.
Am confident, that interkomovskie povodochnitsy 100% on their quality of and demand were would in Italy in deficit.

This not advertisements.
This thought human, which drank a whole lot from impracticality and low-quality.
Foolish questioning itself high goal in sports under this save on minutia.


So can better enjoy povodochnitsami from plastic. Under same weight they will times in 10 more. Although us this not need to, but here flip system - the size of the the same, and weight significantly less.
And under falling on hard the surface, that MDF, that sealed plastic saying would still would gain damage. This not my opinion, and the techs take a which make products from MDF, in camping on CHAMPION And furniture, where the thickness of the a little more excited will.

And boast of HBOS zatrachivaemymi on sorevy-topic. If costly and not conveyor the are looking for sponsors. Not is obtained - not participate. And if worldwide.Would the zatrachennymi HBOS's teasing me not need to. Golf and tennis still more expensive.

And before-buying any things its need to poschupati and have users pointeresovtsya its quality. Me so seems! Then not will disappointments.

And actuaIly can be done povodochnitsu from spavov aluminum, as modules for platforms. And easier and reassuringly certain, truth all will!

Last edited by (Feb 11 2013 22:27:50)

0

81

wrote:

And boast of HBOS zatrachivaemymi on sorevy-topic. If costly and not conveyor the are looking for sponsors. Not is obtained - not participate. And if worldwide.Would the zatrachennymi HBOS's teasing me not need to. Golf and tennis still more expensive.

S. Burdak would incorporate Your remarks and proposals. :rofl: A if seriously, discussion prices raskhodnika not makes sense.

0

82

BAMBUR wrote:

S. Burdak would incorporate Your remarks and proposals. And if seriously, discussion prices raskhodnika not makes sense.


And I long gone from price and moved to quality of. If not noticed the :x

0

83

A.LEVA wrote:

5) Nu, and finally, the latest haved this, of course, paintjob. Ad hoc structural paint. The price such paint 400grn for 1l. Very major obemnoe grain. Photo, of course, not is handing the entire beauty. Believe me, in living in 5 times more beautiful.


What paint? Basis? Not every material (on your paint) goes with atmospheric impact.
50 $per liter this very costly, I not met such price. Advise use Danish oil firms BORMA Italy. Thus oils cover priklady, are oil, passing entire natural the beauty timber.

0

84

wrote:

50 $per liter this very costly, I not met such price.

Yura kids their simple plywood corps frezeruyut. Oil here not community, this valuable shponami fanerovat need to, then they quite golden will become.
And paint and all there is :glasses:

0

85

Vadkh wrote:

Yura kids their simple plywood corps frezeruyut. Oil here not community, this valuable shponami fanerovat need to, then they quite golden will become.
And paint and all there is


I covers veneer, normally look bad. Registered Berezovuyu veneer is difficult, motley becomes. Ah yes okay.

0

86

wrote:

And boast of HBOS zatrachivaemymi on sorevy-topic. A more expensive one and not conveyor are looking for sponsors. Not is obtained - not participate. And if worldwide.Would the zatrachennymi HBOS's teasing me not need to. Golf and tennis still more expensive.

I was am confident, that sense my messages will Euroskepticism.
Where in my post in sight bragging HBOS?
Sums of money, which account for spend on international for competitions ??.
They not change not for collateralized not for poor.

In, too, time, where in my post written about what, that I complaining on shortages money?

Initially in this topic was discontent high price povodochnitsy on which I responded example.
If question with was installed've been out, then let us review in direction discuss quality and technical characteristics.

Although correctly was written higher, that above than start to discuss, this subject discuss need to as least have in their the hands of.
I have now there is 3 povodochnitsy 60cm, 35sm and 25sm.
Understand that for full poplavochnogo kit can be was would add and 20cm.

Now give like a nail.
The only problem that not was able buy brass like a nail.
D questioning obmednennye.
Until see a small problem. High the copy of will not allow dunk 20 tug ropes.
Think that small likely of debt 15, and large accurately dozen.
But such a number of on alone contest will enough.

+1

87

Look post 82!
If difficult the will repeat :x If not understandable, then explain UShEL I their this themes! :mybb:
Now clear?
And YOU with their "leaders" sport in brown Probe. Trade than want! :surprise:
For me theme closed! :flag:

-1

88

Individually tailored. Povodochnitsa for 25 and 30 centimeters tug ropes. Within tonirovana in violet color. Cost client in 290grn + 60grn for it engraved "Chervyachok."
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/YON2C.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/vS0Xf.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/dh2iQ.jpg

+3

89

"Classical-budgetary" a series of, with ordinary loops on it and without magnets, on simpler bric-.
The price 240 Grzywna (.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/bmXvW.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Ey5o1.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/nct5I.jpg

Last edited by A.LEVA (Mar 5 2013 00:06:20)

0

90

Here is a new special Made to Order. Povodochnitsa on 10 nails. For tug ropes 25 and 20 see Set new German like a nail.
Tomorrow is sent in city, Donetsk.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/UvGrX.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/EkjQ9.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/MeRkc.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/dshDw.jpg

0