All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase


Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase

Posts 1 to 30 of 121

1

FastRiver on Forum DonFish.org wrote:

"Body of water is called Novo - Kyiv,, resides alongside Almighty Ocheretino, Donetsk area. Participation is worth 100 UAH. For two days with one stakeholder, of them 80 UAH. Paying for two days, 20 UAH. On the formation bonus Fund.

Fish Crucian, a minor carp, pike perch, sea bass (large).

Map map for and photo dam'll post an on the evening. "

Who has still what any additional information? :question: Share :dontknow:, can on weekend organize trenirovochku? :flag:

Last edited by РомаД (Apr 21 2008 16:34:22)

0

2

РомаД wrote:

. Can on weekend organize trenirovochku?

I not d to train, plans there is on other reservoirs swim :crazyfun: And participation my in 4 stage under big question - session :(

0

3

Romeo wrote:

And participation my in 4 stage under big question - session.

Ah if suddenly not will - let us matyukat kind :flag:, although very like would contact and to communicate :yep:

0

4

РомаД wrote:

"body of water is called Novo - Kyiv,, resides alongside Almighty Ocheretino.

This in what side, at what a highway?

0

5

РомаД wrote:

body of water is called Novo - Kyiv,, resides alongside Almighty Ocheretino, Donetsk area. Participation is worth 100 UAH. For two days with one stakeholder, of them 80 UAH. Paying for two days, 20 UAH. On the formation bonus Fund.

And at all there who someday was? How many kilometers roughly from of Donetsk?

0

6

It is outright "after Lady" - body of water for a view carp. On such reservoirs usually fideristy not often gets caught, so no one you not can suggest the :(

Usually contest on fideru ???? on 2008 or rivers, but from-for nerestovogo ban leading the chose the private body of water.

0

7

Romeotell please until no time will undergo registering the, when deadline register?

0

8

Артем wrote:

. When deadline register?

If I am not mistaken, then until 10 hours morning 10 on May, but if you like it or to participate, then do bid in advance, better one seat will remain, than not ?????.

0

9

I on retreatments there not'm going to go, so as we have such Lake with similar Bank and fish tank, but if there the main fish sea Bass, then can be and bad nibble, perishing very he a cranky.

0

10

лётчик wrote:

If I am not mistaken, then until 10 hours morning 10 on May, but if you like it or to participate, then do bid in advance, better one seat will remain, than not ?????.

Accurately check in now. Roughly 20 people usually register. Housing office until 10 hours morning 9 on May :) Competitions will 9 - 10 on May.

лётчик wrote:

I on retreatments there not'm going to go, so as we have such Lake with similar Bank and
Fish tank, but if there the main fish sea Bass, then can be and bad nibble, perishing very he a cranky.

And I not'm going to go on retreatments because not want kill precious time on "after Lady" :crazyfun: the Lessee observes back to breast-feed a fish before Walter (such was on mariupolskikh) and the entire play around the cat ?????????????? under tail :flag:

0

11

Romeo wrote:

housing office until 10 hours morning 9 on May Competitions will 9 - 10 on May.

In tormozul, I why something thought, that Saturday will 10 on May. Ah means let us monetize firecrackers in honor ARRIVAL just.

0

12

Romeo wrote:

the Lessee observes back to breast-feed a fish before Walter (such was on mariupolskikh).

Means will be even more interesting if not will Ah, this is great. Only what Sharon feed if let us mock (we and can we feed).

0

13

лётчик wrote:

have said: So will be even more interesting if not will Ah, this is great. Only what Sharon feed if let us mock (we and can we feed).

Yes me would still :) Is the nibble, at first plan will the speed work with snastyu, not will then who more correctly's game prikormku the and in King me :crazyfun:

0

14

Romeoand when will regulations, ah in sense timetable, in how many arrive, in how many building, in how many start - ending the and camping on D.? With respect Artem.

0

15

Артем wrote:

Romeo and when will regulations, ah in sense timetable, in how many arrive, in how many building, in how many start - ending the and camping on D.?

Artem I not know :) the Ask can be have FastRiver (he leading the), but he in the last time became very nerve and touchy and when I something ask, then get quite sudbu answers, which me are unpalatable!

I think, all he will make, and all will known. Wait or ask himself have him.

0

16

Romeo wrote:

I think, all he will make, and all will known. Wait or ask himself have him.

Yes and plus can be watch rules :flag:, i.e. roughly so as me seems: Until 10 registering the, building and orgvoprosy until 10.30, and the and until 11.00 entry in zone, until 12.00 preparation :question: M6 right behind me start + roughly 5 hours, next reckoning the outcome and camping on D. :tomato:

0

17

РомаД wrote:

Yes and plus can be watch rules.

http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic. … 49&p=2 up on the, here the latter proposal for :flag:

0

18

I same roughly wrote, little whether weather what will?

0

19

Romeo wrote:

RomaD wrote:

Yes and plus can be watch rules http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic. … 49 & p =2 up on the, here the latter proposal for.

Yes rules have read several times and have thrown off on CCP, fear pogoret on violating, not because that specifically, and in force large numbers of the nuance.

0

20

РомаД wrote:

I same roughly wrote, little whether weather what will?

Roma, all decides leading the :tomato:

0

21

Артем wrote:

Yes rules have read several times and have thrown off on CCP, fear pogoret on violating, not because that specifically, and in force large numbers of the nuance.

Though what judges will :) Big time they themselves rules not know :crazyfun:

0

22

Romeo wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying what judges will. Oftentimes the they themselves rules not know.

And where here can be + 100 put :D :crazyfun: :rofl: :love:

0

23

Romeo wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying what judges will. Oftentimes the they themselves rules not know.

With one hand well with the other not very. Ah, I so understood the main nuances concern changeable tips, cordage and sector fishing - the most hoarse violations. So for themselves do emphasis on them, but else I take in attention.

0

24

РомаД wrote:

A where here can be + 100 put.

Ah why so yelling? I rules always been following a - I their wrote, but know couple of moments which difficult hunt down even trained judges, and that can on certain reservoirs bring good bonuses :crazyfun:

But violate not d himself and other teach shall not pass :shine:

0

25

That concerns equipment and cordages as I understood no criteria there is no and the prescribed basic bare minimum, for example, if I have no only does or a hatchling pond 2 Dam, not 3?

0

26

Артем wrote:

. A hatchling pond 2 Dam, not 3.

As times in rules clearly referred not less 2 Dam a hatchling pond, but think, if will 1.8 Dam this not disaster. Importantly to he was not metal and sufficient length, to not damage fish.

0

27

Romeo wrote:

How times in rules clearly referred not less 2 Dam a hatchling pond, but think, if will 1.8 Dam this not disaster.

Ah this well, so as my exactly 2 Dam, and that judges zameryayut our marketing?

Last edited by Артем (Apr 24 2008 16:37:02)

0

28

Артем wrote:

Nu this well, so as my exactly 2 Dam, and that judges zameryayut our marketing?

Yes no! Simply this point very is important. Many in league until now enjoy were sadkami, and fish after as she was your swim and betting woman there issue there is no sense :(

0

29

Romeo wrote:

Yes no! Simply this point very is important. Many in league until now enjoy were sadkami, and fish after as she was your swim and betting woman there issue there is no sense.

Ah and except this issues relating to on delivery- seems from rules more, I so understood, demands there is no :dontknow:?

0

30

Артем wrote:

Nu and except this issues relating to on delivery- seems from rules more, I so understood, demands there is no?

There is no. There is still restrictions on prikormke and in the number of "survivors" components in prikormke. In rules all written. Importantly remember, that 17 liters this already filth prikormki. In separating the form of this roughly 5 - 6 kg :flag: Over 5 hours 5 kg dry prikormki spend it is unrealistic :)

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase