All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase

Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase

Posts 61 to 90 of 121

РомаД wrote:

A nothing that this "mention" day?

And in than problems? Day as day! Ah arrived on the evening and called on the name if believing :cool:

Dood wrote:

By the way, we with Yin. Could would work out and in Kyiv and, too, call closer to 4-Mu (or BOS).

Together have in work multi Antares (I.M.H.O., - on small during - 1 oz, on a large during - 3 oz, 0.75 oz - on an, a hard-on - magnificent alignment is obtained!).

Yes I not against, but tomorrow'll steal his in, Donetsk, and return 12th. I in Kyiv only work, live the I in Donetsk. In Kyiv I have only MDL and DPLM spinning and all. However - necessarily shall get out on fishing, here is only I would decide, where I will to live - in Kyiv or Donetsk.

Podskajite, what virtual number of participants on today’s day? On Donetsk Forum I counted 14 registered. This all or there is still people, which not accented on Forum and would sign up later.

Think, will maximum man 15.

Romeo wrote:

I think, will maximum man 15.

Understood, all those that communicate on Forum, with whom already in absentia sign. Fidernoe movement slow down with lawyers of: '((Reading sheets on past project phases on, number of participants virtually not is changing):' (

Артем wrote:

Got it, all those that communicate on Forum, with whom already in absentia sign. Fidernoe movement slow down with lawyers of (reading sheets on past project phases on, number of participants virtually not is changing).

There are several obezbashennykh - (which as I - like simply fishing trip and want to know something new interesting, contact with new people - will share experience) TO US FlSH NOT goal - FlSH have a friend who..., that unites.

Have us become possible half of's icing, who before participated. I no one am not expected be convinced, but spectators as always attend more, than had registered had.

Need to with AQUA link, and the something their long not in sight, and canvassed currently required, too, reported murders on until same their someday defeat :)

лётчик wrote:

Wu us become possible half of's icing, who before participated. I no one am not expected be convinced, but spectators as always attend more, than had registered had.

This accurately - vivid example of currently required :) Anaaaa arrive, when their no one not awaits, and benefit :)

ScorpioN wrote:

We with AQUA link, and the something their long not in sight.

Max I repeatedly with them spoke on this subject, but guys said that densely got in your fishing bobber and with fidernymi Walter until unique gold :(

Toured on place in 6 morning. Body of water very grassroots. Very net Japanese Coast Guard zone:

http://i046.radikal.ru/0805/b3/f89a41ac2488.jpg

Fish-sicles FishDream "Karp" + FishDream "Sea Bass", the second batter's box now prikormka MegaFish "Feder" + DreaMix Sportex. The bait maggot.

With morning, until was quietly, couple of more hours had a drawings contest. Outcome 5 quite quite good pile of carp:

http://i024.radikal.ru/0805/0d/662dffadc501.jpg

In 9 morning began retreatments. Raskormil several points and enough quickly found carp. Was biting, enough steadily. The size of the carp 300 - 700 grams:

http://i029.radikal.ru/0805/b0/7394f26324a1.jpg

http://i014.radikal.ru/0805/aa/b0b177d0d7de.jpg

On the pond can say, that if not will peck carp, then will be very difficult withdraw from zero :( Sea Bass the entire went on spawning and except carp peck simply with :(, but if carp will peck, then 5 kg do well realistically :flag:

In end on two rounded up 10 kg and go with a sense of iLand debt home :) Everyone, that need to understood and recced.

+1

Romeo wrote:

In end on two rounded up 10 kg and go with a sense of iLand debt home. All, that need to understood and recced.

Good fellows! :cool: My company reimburses me - when I already itself transport purchase :question:

I as will present that will 9 - 10 :crazyfun:, Gismeteo forecast night - morning + 1. + 3, day until + 12. Weather super, fling trough let us more often - to keep warm :playful:

Last edited by РомаД (May 5 2008 10:33:57)

Roma, normal weather :) Everyone will well.

Roma, on for more about this: What are depth, there is whether style of, specificity trawling (though, clay and camping on D.)? What is degree of implementation poklevok? Has tried whether to capture another fish (for example ukleyu, zander, bass and camping on D.) and on that? Applied whether on train, vegetable nozzles (for example, the popcorn, Perlovka, maize and other), very and worm (if not secret)?

In report referred - the nozzle sitch maggot, my breed, but all same, experience says me, that with it comes to shagging carp limiting itself to only nobody not tickles, although all depends on the most dam I.M.H.O., and still times I.M.H.O.,. In advance thankful. With respect Artem.

Last edited by Артем (May 6 2008 01:26:55)

Itself (RomaD), temperatures air not the main problem (and not under such a slept under stars in tears). The basic problem - precipitation, but, judging by forecast, their not predveschaetsya. So that, think, 4 phase "winter" without special problems :), but under this, always need to have in store plan "B" - umbrella, petrol filling station, cloak - tent, on night - warm a suit with finest membrane, some trail gas torch, thermoplastic or cup, thermos and camping on D. (who than rich :))!

Артем wrote:

Roma, on for more about this: What are depth, there is whether style of, specificity trawling (though, clay and camping on D.)? What is degree of implementation poklevok? Has tried whether to capture another fish (for example ukleyu, zander, perch and camping on D.) and on that? Applied whether on train, vegetable jamborees (for example, the popcorn, Perlovka, maize and other), very and worm (if not secret)?

Artem you perhaps still not understood far fell :) This is contest and such information this 50% success :flag: Don’t one torchbearer not will reveal you before Walter their intelligence :crazyfun: Get used to it :flag:

Can add only that the depth of 2 - 6 meters.

I plan at all not to spend the night on a reservoir. Better'll crash homes. Simply’m (just bronchitis) and such extreme me now not need.

Yes, just bronchitis deal serious, better not to experiment! Ah, and we we shall stay the night. Ah but on expense information, I and forgot and truth, that this already not the usual report, ah the okay, so even more interesting.

But as were picked by autochthonous in categories "Over will to victory"?

Артем wrote:

A as were picked by autochthonous in categories "Over will to victory"?

Judges solve. Is awarded Presidency, which did all possible to win, but on somehow reasons not was able this do :) Usually for 4 place, but can be exceptions :flag:

Artem! There two style of - one closer (15 - 30 meters, in dependence from seats), the second further 40 - 60 meters. I would eiaee immediately before the first brovkoy, finding place hundreds (stupidly - withdraw from promise (silt?)).

Initially with the help prikormki (the fan - as option) pull it out fish on brovku, then or perezabros every 3 - 7 minutes, either fucking slingshot - every 3 - 7 minutes. Better perezabros, so as desirable fish feed so, to she klevala in years (I mean a carp). Large particles - necessarily (30%?) - Corn (maize) - is based. The nozzle sitch - worms + maize, maggot + maize, net night crawlers. Luck!

Last edited by ИНЕ (May 6 2008 16:13:18)

+3

ИНЕ wrote:

Artem! There two style of - one closer (15 - 30 meters, in dependence from seats), the second further 40-60 meters. I would eiaee immediately before the first brovkoy, finding place hundreds (stupidly - withdraw from promise (silt?)).

Initially with the help prikormki (the fan - as option) pull it out fish on brovku, then or perezabros every 3 - 7 minutes, either fucking slingshot - every 3 - 7 minutes. Better perezabros, so as desirable fish feed so, to she klevala in years (I mean carp). Large particles - necessarily (30%?) - sweet maize - is based. The nozzle sitch - worms + maize, maggot + maize, net night crawlers. Luck!

Modicum one are a good man :cool: - and the rest athletes :flag: Although all can be (can M. Deza what :tomato: joke!).

Last edited by РомаД (May 6 2008 16:25:32)

Roma, all sees secret :crazyfun: [I always and spoke - need to to go on retreatments :cool: Yin. Many correctly said, but not all is true adjusted for time year.

ИНЕ wrote:

Artem! There two style of - one closer (15 - 30 meters, in dependence from seats), the second further 40-60 meters. I would eiaee immediately before the first brovkoy, finding place hundreds (stupidly - withdraw from promise (silt?)).

Initially with the help prikormki (the fan - as option) pull it out fish on brovku, then or perezabros every 3 - 7 minutes, either fucking slingshot - every 3 - 7 minutes. Better perezabros, so as desirable fish feed so, to she klevala in years (I mean carp). Large particles - necessarily (30%?) - sweet maize - is based. The nozzle sitch - worms + maize, maggot + maize, net night crawlers. Luck!

Highly thankful :)

Last edited by Артем (May 6 2008 17:30:45)

This is understandable, that not quite is true, adjusted for time year. But - budget, budget! If without Accounting inadequate to, then 30% - night crawlers, and large particles - replace on pellets or granules with high protein and amino acids. Start need, naturally, with very, in as a jamborees, as only disappeared poklevki petty matter - come to mean two chaps karpusha, can shoot tuft worms, and so would still - maize 3 - 5 units + replanting living component of (night crawlers, the worm, maggot).

Incidentally, and possibly use likely - C-47s for very in for competitions? Something nowhere pro this not have read - on the idea of hook the one.

РомаД wrote:

By the way, and possibly use likely - C-47s for very in for competitions? Something nowhere pro this not have read - on the idea of hook the one.

Of course can be :flag: Rum only by experience I’d say, that such a mechanism after couples karpikov falls apart :( Yes and zasekaemost have such likely simply the awful :(

Romeo wrote:

. Such a mechanism after couples karpikov falls apart. Yes and zasekaemost have such likely simply the awful.

So impose units fifty tug ropes :crazyfun: and sharpen all :playful:, although agree - "tribal monkey's labor" :whistle:

Weather convey on contest simply AGON :crazyfun: Cool judging by around the not will :) stocking up patience :P

Romeo wrote:

stocking up patience.

Strangers will lithographs with questions - wait, it guess it's long let us, incidentally what distance zone on width?

РомаД wrote:

Pledges will lithographs with questions - wait the perhaps long let us.

So thank you that said. Pick up volumes K stick a little stronger :crazyfun:

РомаД wrote:

. Incidentally what distance zone on width?

Usually 10 meters. Impose in sector neighbor is punishable by shtrafnymi ?????.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Open DTEK fidernaya League (ODFL) - 4 phase