All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

have us already couple of years as kronov N.A.T. Club,!

Evrosami pay

Excuse :dontknow: A khule - Europe :D

as spoke my crafted.The in army - that such Ventspils? - this; bubble terms! Forever something colitis, aching or Mrun

Again Flud.
Dmitri A. better um... tell about asked 13,500.

Матч wrote:

Dmitri A. better um... tell about asked 13,500.

Yuri

Until only on potryakh - ah that? Two times slightly not finished. Ah like me quick stick.
Then shaken you big bozo - said ah THAT? Kakchestvenno - dayva this kvalitet. Emotions concealed. Then arrived Yurka of St. Pete's - today after banki gave him could squeeze 'em for the - grapple has taken him back. Here is strictly speaking and increasingly.

Match - ah chilly have us still - wait tests on water. That there averagely-budget put on this stick -- katukhen?

Yuri

Until only on potryakh - ah that? Two times slightly not finished. Ah like me quick stick.
Then shaken you big bozo - said ah THAT? Kakchestvenno - dayva this kvalitet. Emotions concealed. Then arrived Yurka of St. Pete's - today after banki gave him could squeeze 'em for the - grapple has taken him back. Here is strictly speaking and increasingly.

Match - ah chilly have us still - wait tests on water. That there averagely-budget put on this stick -- katukhen?

I would put BallisticBLS4000SHA 6.2 :1 3 + 4CRBB 240m-12lbs
On shimano not less 4,000, but's foot have shimano another, and katushkoderzhatel on 13,500 some ingenious, need to inspect!
With shimano an aura stick'll violate :D A everywhere the one who'll be harmony (not Feng Shui in Russia).

Матч wrote:

I would put Ballistic BLS4000SHA 6.2 :1 3 + 4CRBB 240m-12lbs

In skilled ballistics, better Kaldiyu 4,000, peredatka below - pull stronger.

Vadkh wrote:

In skilled ballistics, better Kaldiyu 4,000, peredatka below - pull stronger.

Can be kaldiyu, but she a bit more expensive. If there's gravy 80 + better kaldiyu, but I would would still chose balistik. Was accustomed I to a fast the and all here.

VIVA wrote:

've been whether who any Tornamentom 10 / 11? What maximum weight can be them continue to cast until?

VIVA wrote:

Reason sales - Daiwa Tournament.

Soon replenishment? Vecherinok you remember with Tokhoy argued about tornamentakh where the year ago. All ???'m bummin '. What'm thinking.?

Last edited by Матч (Mar 13 2013 23:29:27)

Yuri

Hera not go, and the have us still dispute remained not gross vehicle, whose place it further bails on :sceptic:

D.S.I
You for 4 year still not nameryalis?

uffda.

policies for 4 year still not nameryalis?

Each time United in this subject me suffer such same question. Such sensations that coming home this unhappy Dayvu place on really plain sight go on forum and haters all on's come circle. :crazyfun:

Ikonostat recognized what the :tomato:

???? on manege alone and those same. Did still not all debated? Already 2 grand to my name posts about one queen of. :crazyfun: :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 15:40:09)

:tired:
Recall Tokhiny words:

Тоха wrote:

and why all decided, that in a fishing trip will be very costly. I not know what will the price, but she will below, than on site dayvy.

And their:

duffy333 wrote:

Nobody decided to - simply was asked :dontknow: Just far perishing higher, than have dayvy - 499 ?(6500grn. / 790 dollars) for 13-futovik and 525 ?(6800 UAH. / 835 dollars) for 14-futovik :disappointed:
Not, of course can be until "or tsifir" catch up with - 6999 Grzywna (., for example

Decided ??? judging by around the "until" or tsifir "catch up with" - have made even "still's a charm" :crazy:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 15 2013 15:44:56)

Here is the past few days very much alive prikormki various discussed - was that revere. And selective ah raze people nothing normal not is debating. Here is and went in this subject. Already regret. Again head's feeling crook.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 17:05:48)

Dull you man Roma :crazyfun: And than you entire winter doing right :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

And than you entire winter doing right

Prikormki "tinker" and do. This if about a fishing trip speech. And not because of shortage of money. Simply likes something to do ????.

Ah and family winter on first place, so as summer I their obdelyayu attention.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 16:22:51)

Romeo wrote:

I presented its opinion on topic precisely moreover that is happening in this topic.

:crazyfun: I read, there is no, prosmakoval this proposal with dozen times :crazyfun:
Roma - burn http://s4.rimg.info/0f1fd42bc9220f84e17af1fbab73fdd6.gif

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 15 2013 16:33:24)

+1

Топор wrote:

but Roman with President not smell, and this already plus as not fact! Morning difference not prichine

Ah not tell. Saw I with President which and smell. Trust me many after fidernykh fishing trips their not washed. Prikormka in chunks on traffic jam the dried. :crazyfun:

Топор wrote:

Better with President kollektsioniruy!

Collecting puffy cowards I have ah raze not tickles. I have two Westerners live. These acute so much that art collection me simply have nowhere will folded :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 16:49:36)

duffy333 wrote:

You still place it with phallus compete

With other hand if man bought the necessary him for the same industrialized fishing things. Under certain financial opportunities even very expensive. Understood that this the that him necessary. Shut down for themselves this subject and manufacturalafirm these things by necessity in pleasure. This quite the other side medals.

And the in anybody constantly crops up phrase "My charm of" (with) :tomato:

+1

?? indeed when in this topic very much alive a few days Babu with tits in an exhibition discussed this no one not worried how I remember o.o.

Itself, not’t hurt the, me worried, but I honestly wrote back., worries. :angry:

Romeo
I to what not very townsome comparison. Yes let itself are discussing, but I accurately already know, that this your cast itself not want.

Топор wrote:

I to what not very townsome comparison.

The kind agree. But I led such ("tawdry") comparison only because, that wanted to show how absurd, the situation essentially its in this topic. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 16:56:02)

+1

Romeo wrote:

wanted to show how absurd, the situation essentially its in this topic.

Yes this not our the problem Slava God! Simply reason smile.

+1

Топор wrote:

Yes this not our the problem Slava God! Simply reason smile.

So I this regularly and do :tomato: in sense smile and why the precisely in this topic I have smile from ukha until ukha :)

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 17:00:29)

Матч wrote:

Soon replenishment? Vecherinok you remember with Tokhoy argued about tornamentakh where the year ago. All ???'m bummin '. What'm thinking.?

Edited Match (2013-03-13 22 :29: 27)

I not argued. Simply laughing when he saw me over language type "best rods up in world"))
I decided to take two tornamenta 12 / 13. They already await me in Kyiv. Under this left itself three Dutch Masters in by 12,8 / 60, 13.8 / 100 and 14.2 / 130. I their love ;)
About fishing gear me already long not I'm on the Sauce. Decided to buy dayvy from-for their universality and opportunities use in the most different situations (at least, by my conditions industrialized fishing).

+1

"A locksmith - slesarevo." (With) the line - shroty dig, jure - with President to iron. :crazyfun:

VIVA, and which on core coursework they done go with 12 / 13?

Zoltan wrote:

Good people say 1 and 1,5un.

Romeo wrote:

monumental on manege alone and those same. Did still not all debated? Already 2 grand to my name posts about one a stick.

Not debated still as on fish will work:
Tournament Long Distance Feeder 13
Tournament Long Distance Feeder 14.2
Tournament Multi Match Feeder
So that Roma so stock up popcorn :D
Come are always in Visitors in our club.
Always you are happy!
In this topic half of talk not about Tournament. And so, simply about everything.
And most importantly there is no advertising, and stakeholders.

Zoltan wrote:

Hymalayan'm going to go on Kuban through Voronezh, can be shock and swim.
Can do otanovku on what any karpodrome on clock.
Done 1.0 and 1.5un, sometimes give 2.0un dokupnuyu.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.