All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

Match
Thank you.

Traveled and I beta test 135ku -- not the that above lauding, and higher. Higher. Higher. Higher.

Anxious and so and m kiddin ,-here is until coil still not has arrived, put stradik 4,000 - in short doeksperementirovalsya before, that killed stradik. Ah not too, honey on spring during with 50 + meters 112 crime as carrying. Ah yes god with him with stradikom - 'll heal. And here is stick remained exasperated until “I or until growth. Shvyyaet 112 the feeder fidersport on 50 + meters at all without pressure, and if at the first zabrosakh it subdue such the thin the form all-??? sverbila the remnants of of Gray substances in permits box, then then all became on their seats.
In short inventors this caused to big plus in karma.

+5

D.S.I wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!
Dim sum, yes stuck on 13.5.
Oleg, I until not can answer the specification, as change I’d say, 'll show. Rise whether TTKh fidera not know, the first ring will 20mm (external) 15mm (domestic), with a plant stoit11mm, I long built up letterheads for two udilisch Distantsa and 13,500 between themselves on subject as will look rings on 13.5, me it looked, that need to start with 20th rings, perhaps I am mistaken and better start with the 25th of, but nothing I have and success at there is one in store 13.5

Sergei waiting for the report to replace rings and camping on D. :jumping:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A then you unobtrusively render nameknut pro romantic recreation in Dominikane.

14 futovik someone buys, wife with Dominikanoy in iskulira and, until). (On DR as always had been given "not the." :dontknow:).

Potrusil. Dvoyakie sensations. Need to look on water that for they, a pity coils under him I have no until, will have put Szymanowski ekseydzh until for test fishing.

From benefit to. Done from DM100 virtually identical with family dayvovskimi on length of his on centimeter in short truth, but the positioning and the size of the rings very are close, landing many run.

Text or. Like would on it Basyu put, but there is until other plans ottyagivayuschie hobby-budget, know. I'm looking to ultegre.

ZYY. So on the sly feel like myself again "dayvinistom", accumulated in the past year 135've been acquiring in tempovoy it comes to shagging on stream and rate close distance there is with kormushkami 80-100 very pleased work :cool: (before them more bream vysizhival), now here is d try novopriobretennym ekstrakhevikom 120-130 + fodder on average and how will allow for the far-distance there is. Have 135 the form shed because and I often on of last fishing "banging on" with Taranovym simply tossed should sit on form and podsekaya fish on banging sound, the first several times this made an involuntary gesture, then liked :cool:

Last edited by El Amigo (May 7 2013 22:35:50)

+3

El Amigo wrote:

Wu 135 the form shed because and I often on of last fishing "banging on" with Taranovym simply tossed should sit on form and podsekaya fish on banging sound, the first several times this made an involuntary gesture, then liked

Edited El Amigo (Today 21 :35: 50)

Under it comes to shagging Tournament th 10 / 11 in length of his 11 feet accurately such same sensations. Heard as fish's licking it's bait on the hook.

euro_2012 wrote:

contaminated it comes to shagging Tournament th 10 / 11 in length of his 11 feet accurately such same sensations. Heard as fish's licking it's the bait on the hook.

Funny was would another, that one the form shed because and the other crushes, after all they from one of a bulk > > She's and boiled. To good quickly you get used to it.

El Amigo wrote:

usage. Like would on it Basyu put, but there is until other plans ottyagivayuschie hobby-budget, know. I'm looking to ultegre.

Tournament Long Distance Feeder 14 + Tournament ® BASIAIR ® the best kit, space! In weight easier than dm100gr + shimano 6,000. Not get tired, very, ah very easily shaking its any weight thanks to barkhatnomu tilt and-pens basi. And flight :love: sitting 90 meters. Already many try Basyu + tornament 12\ 13;, 13,500; 13 and 14.
Prestony and garbolino went on sale.

Матч wrote:

Prestony and garbolino went on sale.

Ah Yuri - You are on fire! Already long all Garboliny, Shimany and Mavery sold (left only Mr. Shima from bistamaster) - left only couple of Garbyley 11 futovikov -- and the only until not buy couple of 10 / 11futovykh Dayvov. Tomorrow'm going to go to experience as sochitayutsya between themselves Riva Partido Social Cristao and Dayva.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (May 8 2013 02:20:11)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

Nu Yuri - You are on fire! Already long all Garboliny, Shimany and Mavery sold (left only Mr. Shima from bistamaster) - left only couple of Garbyley 11 futovikov -- and the only until not buy couple of 10 / 11futovykh Dayvov. Tomorrow'm going to go to experience as sochitayutsya between themselves Riva Partido Social Cristao and Dayva.

Edited Dmitri A. (Today 2 :20: 11)

This not I prodayu, and people which I had brought dayvu. I already long their stick "not dayvy" sold, still in 2010.

Tomorrow'm going to go to experience as sochitayutsya between themselves Riva Partido Social Cristao and Dayva.

Importantly spirits many not borrow :D

It has long all Garboliny, Shimany and Mavery sold (left only Mr. Shima from bistamaster) - left only couple of Garbyley 11 futovikov -- and the only until not buy couple of 10 / 11futovykh Dayvov.

Lol, and as you only lived before without dayvy, even one shudders to think!
o.O

Last edited by El Amigo (May 8 2013 10:52:20)

Already month also I Dayvu Tornoment 12 / 13 - mass positive of emotions, for our conditions the, that need to. Was Muka through Poland at very sweet price. To compare with EBM by 12,8, which I catching the entire past season - not correctly, they very different, as BMW and Mercedes in avtoprome. EBM by 12,8 successfully sold out and, I hope, aren a new owner. Emerged obsession buy and Dayvu 13.5, but not on replacement EBM 13.8 / 100, and in addition. And here is EBM 10.8 at all to change not want - very strongly likes. :cool:

El Amigo wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

Already long all Garboliny, Shimany and Mavery sold (left only Mr. Shima from bistamaster) - left and only couple of Garbyley 11 futovikov -- and the only until not buy couple of 10 / 11futovykh Dayvov.

Lol, and as you only lived before without dayvy, even one shudders to think!

sí y vivió - y bebió vodka y mirar a las chicas, y no se olvide de la pesca

??? if lower contribution (ssori for Obcom), then tests over successfully. And even more than - suddenly happened in iSStonii in the midst of on May summer, and I just bonked by our standards fever enormous even 4000m2 as well as in 25gradusov, and look like I now the face of on a raccoon (lens burdens), and hands on tomatoes.
Ah yes now about pleasant. Body of water river broad and mnogorybovaya with uneven techkovklyuchatelem instrumented as dam. Kidalos me DAYVoyu 135ku awesome comfortably, and importantly easily. Today not became to experiment with stradikom, and put Preston pkhr 4,000. Very are a good apparatus. There is claims to quality of winding - for gives some [i]countriespolyphenols in waist[/i]or sandy clock in namotke, but here is in work on 5 +. I have claims to this has at NO, can because its, but in recent time I-a stikler largely - try to put not to repeat mistakes early life. So here is - threw even 1,5untsovym the end of from hice trough bullets 56gramm, one very known Ukrainian producer, on 50 + and during in heat 80gr Extracellular-matrix mesh -- and again remained exasperated. In short finally got up the today positive of emotions and endorphin rush on many days forward and at all -- than more I with this stick, those all more experiencing positive emotsiev. What can be other wand - yes! Now no amount-- now I perhaps diver!
That concerns kit Riva Partido Social Cristao and DAYVA - conclusion asked for it himself a - all should be in some life qualitatively, in including positive emotions from our achievements.

I hate arms race /, but each time really prefer to step on these past :D

+2

Матч wrote:

Sergei waiting for the report to replace rings and camping on D. :jumping:

Yura rings they're hovering on exports, machine and engine received :D

D.S.I
Long hangs? I have with 18.04 13,500 turnament hangs no movements, mail rossii told wait until 18 th and write on the search for parcel :-(

Recently training of have themselves in Dnepropetrovsk on Malinovsky, on the morning walking the artist and sought itself "species." I asked photograph work letterhead on zabrose.

Then under itself were 13.5 and 14 an turnamenty. On photo 13.5. Capturing the them a host day, and fatigue there is no at all. 13.5 turnament firmly fuse me in soul nor on second not regret about 1- means and if nothing not will be broken 13.5 very like would have in was. Weigh the chain. did you on traditional transportation Olega Boeva on fact 215 grams under length of his 4.09 forge the Most derive, that balance almost spiningovyy with small a margin on the form. From cons (far OK without them), property fish with thin with the connecting hook, she knits disgusts. Under this equipped not is, is famously, she knits a fish from 200 grams.

On photo work 13.5

http://s2.uploads.ru/pFgB8.jpg

+5

El Amigo wrote:

Of cons (far OK without them), property fish with thin with the connecting hook, she knits disgusts.

Feder-gammom his, feeder-gammom :D

+1

El Amigo
On what the most the far-distance there is a and with somehow burden and the end of. Have us now, too, were sorevy on River and eiaee nanogusteru on 50 metres with 4un the end of, poklevok many - implementation below the baseboards. What only not've tried - the brain broken.

All are a good day! 't seek itself cool Lite, 'm also in side 10 / 11futovoy dayvy, who knows, could you tell me, what she has real test?

on what the most the far-distance there is been caught and with somehow burden and the end of. Have us now, too, were sorevy on River and catching nanogusteru on 50 meters away with 4un the end of, poklevok many - implementation below the baseboards. What only not've tried - the brain broken.

On that--at weekends, too, melkosran catching Tornamentom, 40-45 meters, there's gravy 90gr, vershinka red 4un. Poklevka in hand, the past two hours catching not looking, the sun and wind not provided on the tip look.

bk45 wrote:

all are a good day! 't seek itself cool Lite, 'm also in side 10 / 11futovoy dayvy, who knows, could you tell me, what she has real test?

fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.post 270

+1

Match
Thank you, all understood!

Tournament Long Distance Feeder 14 + Tournament ® BASIAIR ® the best kit

- and than worse Black Basia? Basiair just on 50 grams easier, but on 2000 more expensive and without spare shpuli (still 900 UAH).

Pro Dayva 135 with Black Basia - White Amur 6.5 kg - as kittenish, without problems. Although after EBM-but a form it bends menacing, but this OK simply build such, is true?

Last edited by Gino (May 14 2013 12:12:22)

Gino wrote:

- and than worse Black Basia? Basiair just on 50 grams easier, but on 2000 more expensive and without spare shpuli (still 900 Grzywna ().

On five bearings less.

Gino wrote:

- and than worse Black Basia? Basiair just on 50 grams easier, but on 2000 more expensive and without spare shpuli (still 900 UAH).

Pro Dayva 135 with Black Basia - White Amur 6.5 kg - as kittenish, without problems. Although after EBM-but the form it bends menacing, but this OK simply build such, is true?

Edited Gino (Today 12 :12: 22)

Black Basia not worse, but on feeder with frequent perezabrosami means guaranteed and I feel safer work with basey uncommon.

And in the number of bearings overkill-and not case?

Nothing in klup :blush:

Toured my 10 / 11 and 12 / 13 :jumping:

запой wrote:

nothing in klup :blush:

Caoiae :D

Vadkh wrote:

Come on in

Ugh, f-fuck.,... fetishists.
Was lured.
Paid will ensure continued turnament and airiti.
:D

Turnament is worth their money, for ayriti not I’d say.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.