All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Yesterday experienced with partner Daiwa Tournament PRO 135hq. All talk is worth\ not worth she such money can be reduced to the next. Have running mate, with the third attempts 112m. There's gravy - wastes 100gr. "Brauningovskaya" cell (Produkowana Gomelskimi metalworkers). T. E. Even not bullet. Correctly advertisements must be such. Distant competitors not case. :cool:

+3

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

Yesterday experienced with partner Daiwa Tournament PRO 135hq. All talk is worth\ not worth she such money can be reduced to the next. Have running mate, with the third attempts 112m. There's gravy - wastes 100gr. "Brauningovskaya" cell (Produkowana Gomelskimi metalworkers). T. E. Even not bullet. Correctly advertisements must be such. Distant competitors not case.

With what coil?

4,000 Szymanowski Biomaster.

+1

Матч wrote:

Since what coil?

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

4,000 Szymanowski Biomaster.

I, too, begun to doubt :dontknow:

Guys light please much detail 12-13. Am watching myself on it, but potrusit there is no opportunities. Interested in 1308 the use of.

Duffy wrote, that resembles on prestonovskiy Excel 12.6. Like would a bit to dispose wand and such a same powerful as Excel 12.6.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 11 2013 14:48:05)

El Amigo wrote:

Children (Guys) light please much detail 12-13. Am watching myself on it, but potrusit there is no opportunities. Interested in 1308 the use of.

If for of Dnepr, then look by the Shogun. I have there where Tornament Long Distans oppression in arc, is the Shogun is famously is worth. Forms have them from one material, from for the Chinese assembly almost in two times cheaper.

Vadkh wrote:

If for of Dnepr, then look by the Shogun. I have there where Tornament Long Distans oppression in arc, is the Shogun is famously is worth. Forms have them from one material, from for the Chinese assembly almost in two times cheaper.

Have the Shogun's kvivera Grace (OFFSCREEN): Pzdts with little finger, measuring. Ooh. The harsh stick very.

El Amigo wrote:

Wu the Shogun's kvivera Grace (OFFSCREEN): Pzdts with little finger, measuring. Ooh. The harsh stick very.

Under the right the river, not govnotechku renounce all. :crazyfun: With 50grammovaya fanerka in hand knocking under poklevke.

It. :crazy:'m a shogun until is at odds with my young notions of the right fidernom udilishche, not recognized I his vividly in sight still.

El Amigo wrote:

Children (Guys) light please much detail 12-13. Am watching myself on it, but potrusit there is no opportunities. Interested in 1308 the use of.

Duffy wrote, that resembles on prestonovskiy Excel 12.6. Like would a bit to dispose wand and such a same powerful as Excel 12.6.

Edited El Amigo (Today 14 :48: 05)

12-13 all also as and 13,500, but less a powerful, 50 g of + fodder, you know, bung as want, 60gr + fodder already, be careful now.
Excel 12.6 not had. Had dm 13.2 of 80gr, here is he remotely look like on 12\ 13. EBM soplivey. In 12 length of his on authoritarianism look like on drenan machpro super feeder. On expense rivers think, think himself on Scale., if 50 g of + 80m (60gr + 70m already, be careful now) holds bottom, then can use. Very flexible and posylistaya wand in 13 size. In 12 rapid and Campaign. Observed that always enleve in 13 size. Rings have 12\ 13 more than on 13,500. In goes done 1.0un and 1.5un glass. Prolonga very convenient and universal thing, build not taints.
In this the Frost I wrote, that as the of mixed up, tubes and took 12\ 13 instead 13,500, and conditions 60gr + fodder on 80m. First ochkoval, and then osmelev dokidyval 60gr + on 80m zaklipsovannoy basey with last fishing with 13,500
You still you boil it :D

Here have Comrade must ayriti 12-13 to come soon, will be able I on the ayriti assess build turnamenta 12-13? They broadly similar?

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 12 2013 01:16:03)

El Amigo wrote:

1425 have Comrade must ayriti 12-13 to come soon, will be able I on the ayriti assess build turnamenta 12-13? They broadly similar?

Edited El Amigo (Today 01 :16: 03)

Have Sergei DSI ask. Like broadly similar. Only pens different.

El Amigo wrote:

We have Comrade must ayriti 12-13 to come soon, will be able I on the ayriti assess build turnamenta 12-13? They broadly similar?

Тоха wrote:

Udilische with test roughly until 100gramm. 100 + fodder need hurl cautiously. On build reminds Tournament PRO 12 / 13. But a form on senses here a bit harsher. Also have Airity the form reinforced with on which joints there, set the strengthened rings.
Place it created for industrialized fishing on stoyakakh on distant made it. This line comfortable experience hurl trough 60-80 grams + fodder on long drives distance there is.
On average during also harvest well comfortable experience. A form very is sensitive, almost not has parasitic fluctuations during zabrosa, on zabrose very uporistyy. Comes complete 3 glass kvivertipami.

Everyone correctly, here is only not would argue with at a heightened rings, rings ordinary "By" dip forms-protivozakhlestnye.

Last edited by D.S.I (Jun 12 2013 14:25:06)

Overnight in ider vanished from sales the entire a series of pro tournamentov. In tackleuk.co.uk already sell 2013-2014 season a new a series of. That same you Dayvisty not raising a red flag, that need was borrow until discount were :)

Last edited by Dimoska (Jun 17 2013 00:04:09)

Dimoska wrote:

In overnight in ider vanished from sales the entire a series of pro tournamentov. In tackleuk.co.uk already sell 2013-2014 season a new a series of. That same you Dayvisty not raising a red flag, that need was borrow until discount were

Edited Dimoska (Today 00 :04: 09)

Yes okay, not can be. What a new a series of?

Dimoska wrote:

In overnight in ider vanished from sales the entire a series of pro tournamentov. In tackleuk.co.uk already sell 2013-2014 season a new a series of. That same you Dayvisty not raising a red flag, that need was borrow until discount were

Edited Dimoska (Today 10 :04: 09)

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … _rods.html

Will ensure continued write, think he will find on the rests.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 17 2013 00:22:45)

A series of the old, obnavlennnaya then. New growth, here another - because have Tim and prices space have returned.

Dimoska wrote:

Serie the old, obnavlennnaya then. New growth, here another - because Tim, the and prices space have returned.

300-330 ?this space prices?

Mean 13.5 Proshka and unambiguously is worth their money, 14 futovku still not've been acquiring if honestly.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 17 2013 00:28:49)

El Amigo wrote:

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … _rods.html

Will ensure continued write, think he will find on the rests.

Edited El Amigo (Today 00 :22: 45)

Already wrote, answer until there is no. 2 weeks ago Tim said 10\ 11 will through week. 12\ 13 not know, and 13,500 there is in available.

Simply couple of days ago prices were other :angry: 135 -279 cost. And in takle. Wook indeed on site mistakes, although new model and appeared.

Last edited by Dimoska (Jun 17 2013 00:48:51)

Tim VAT while she and will 262 pound.

El Amigo wrote:

Tim VAT while she and will 262 pound.

Not will, from the Euro-zone we :blush:

Dimoska wrote:

Don’t will, from the Euro-zone we

Then move in on permanent residency in Russia or Ukraine. And will you turnament cheap. :crazyfun:

Tim look, you have signed today. More not are available rods up at least in version 12 / 13, said that through a few days will appear new version of.

+1

Question next plan (comrade asked to know / advise you):
Udilishche: Tornament 12 / 13
Problem: Under zabrose in 13-oops length of his it resounds, have used "clicking" - in 12-oops length of his this there is no. Trough (according to Comrade) small and middle size in traditional transportation 28-40gr. Visible damage or defects on udilishche there is no. "Stukov" in form under one first udilishche, too, there is no. Perhaps something not the with prolongoy?

duffy333
Perhaps knocking prolonga in which joints there, on sobranom form without snap this can be not hear, and under burdens (with the feeding trough) manifests itself. Perhaps that prolonga (, has to example cracking which can be immediately and not see. And are possible and other problems katushkoderzhatel for example not is coming to a coil, either simply "Clattering", rings need to would view - vstavkm, paws, and etc. In general via the internet it is difficult to guess look need to, option show bilderu with the experience.

duffy333 wrote:

The subject next plan (comrade asked to know / advise you):
Udilishche: Tornament 12 / 13
Problem: Under zabrose in 13-oops length of his it resounds, have used "clicking" - in 12-oops length of his this there is no. Trough (according to Comrade) small and middle size in traditional transportation 28-40gr. Visible damage or defects on place it there is no. "Stukov" in signup sheet... under one first place it, too, there is no. Perhaps something not the with prolongoy?

12\ 13 all splutter under zabrose. Katushkoderzhatel clicks, already was accustomed, not let me draw your attention.

s0n1k wrote:

Tim look, you have signed today. More not are available rods up at least in version 12 / 13, said that through a few days will appear new version of.

Tim wrote that 13,500 there is 9sht affordable. 12\ 13 and 10\ 11 not will.

+1

s0n1k wrote:

in version 12 / 13, said that through a few days will appear new version of.

And new version of, too, will with prolongoy?
And what carbon fibre will - a new?

12 / 13 all right Ted's for the, on different price, in Russia consigned, in Ukraine there is no.
http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/daiwa/daiwa- … uiver-rods

Without VAT - 220 ?, hard time delivering 50.

On my question, why such a injustice for us, responded today, that in Ukraine there is no opportunities send big parcel.
With any this since, 1.5 Dam was not Toyota the length of the, in general Brad.

Last edited by Alexnord (Jun 17 2013 23:28:30)

Матч wrote:

Tim wrote that 13,500 there is 9sht affordable.

Need to have time.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.