All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

I've joined, I have figures other succeeded the.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/ntscf.jpg

Vadkh
You naveno as wholesaler have them'course there's :)

s0n1k wrote:

you naveno as wholesaler have them'course there's :)

Perhaps I have already bonus there are? I have them many what . Wholesale never handled and not d.
Still thought arose, and you pointed out that you from Russia and worded delivery Propulsion Tyumen? Your the price resembles still with VAT.

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 15 2013 09:21:27)

Vadkh
Yes pointed out Russia, Propulsion Tyumen.
I think there all deal precisely in these balls :)
And you the price without VAT already whilst?

Last edited by s0n1k (Aug 15 2013 10:09:07)

Polovil tornamentom 14.2 with together trend to. On expanding still not threw with roulette table on stadium, and it and not need to. Throwing good them karpovuyu snap 3un, side klipsa, Boyle 14mm, the gelva candy 20kh40mm not power zabrosom on 100m, what karpovoy stick Sonic 12 3.0lb not was able do. Were the carp fish in 5kg from koryazhnika with Laplander, that's friktsionom, without the that'll rip out from lips hook, raskosami 10lb, ceasing 15lb on the early without place, then having studied opportunities letterhead enough quickly tubbo and has marched in podsachek. Think a form will manage fish tank until 12kg. On 13,500 and 12-13 rods up gnulis in ring. Had Preston perform 160gr, which sold after couple of zabrosov, very severe, are biting, and thought that extra-khevik not for me, but Thorne. 14.2 simply a fairy tale.
Sensitivity 5 +
Impose 5 +
Vyvazhivanie 5 +
In one word: A powerful and is sensitive tool which can all, and importantly gives huge pleasure.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/5BEyd.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/ScyHW.jpg

Last edited by (Aug 15 2013 14:06:58)

+4

s0n1k wrote:

A you the price without VAT already whilst?

Yes.

Messrs., speak sense to pl!
Tim, the on site - Tornament Long Distans Feder.
Have Poles on site - Tornament Hevy Feder.
Received from Tim stick, on it written - Tornament feeder 14XHD - there nor Long Distans, nor Hevy.
That for raznochteniya?

Last edited by (Aug 16 2013 20:26:46)

wrote:

God, speak sense to pl!
Have Tim's on site - Tornament Long Distans Feder.
Have Poles on site - Tornament Hevy Feder.
Received from Tim stick, on it written - Tornament feeder 14XHD - there nor Long Distans, nor Hevy.
That for raznochteniya?

Edited DON (Today 20 :26: 46)

On transported the see
14 X (extra-) N (Hevy) Q (kviver) A (or rings Alconite, or To the scale) D (distance)
Perhaps Tim you Chinese option sent, camping on To Scotlands already ended, long thought.

I was joking, they all Scotlands)

Last edited by (Aug 16 2013 21:21:47)

DON
The British and Germans on ways markiruyut one stick. Not sweat it. Use DC. :flag:

Match, you so not joke) that's impressive human can be and scare))

Here is same not task, opinions on site ah think Long Distans my, and here is tiddly. Prices those same that and have sOn1k accurately in entertaining Quiz and this already higher my opportunities. Very it's a shame if have Ukranskikh kamaradov there is opportunity help in this issue d very thankful have and if there is no will have borrow Dutch! :dontknow:

seledka wrote:

That same not task, opinions on site ah think Long Distans my, and here is tiddly. Prices those same that and have sOn1k accurately in entertaining Quiz and this already higher my opportunities. Very it's a shame if have Ukranskikh kamaradov there is opportunity help in this issue d very thankful have and if there is no will have borrow Dutch!

On what site? What I distans? Nor what not understood. "Who this Sassanid, far-and-and he went" from Jamaican biggest. :D
What need a aid?

wrote:

At what site? What I distans? Nor what not understood. "Who this Sassanid, far-and-and he went" from Jamaican biggest.
What need a aid?

Start cooperating with post 591

Vadkh site Polish, uh, planted with registration http://www.fishing-mart.com.pl/sklep/en … 12030.html
In sight not worked :suspicious:

Day are a good comrades. :-) Priobrel couple of months ago Ayriti 12\ 13. Udilishche suits by all measures. But have one thing BUT. Under zabrose it resounds, what the clicking or crack (the test. ???? this breath emerges on 3-4m ano industrialized fishing. And not can understand where emanates breath. :-( / Who the rebuffed with such problem on Tornamentakh?

duffy333 wrote:

The subject next plan (comrade asked to know / advise you):
Place it: Tornament 12 / 13
Problem: Under zabrose in 13-oops length of his it resounds, have used "clicking" - in 12-oops length of his this there is no. Trough (according to Comrade) small and middle size in traditional transportation 28-40gr. Visible damage or defects on place it there is no. "Stukov" in form under one first place it, too, there is no. Perhaps something not the with prolongoy?

Two options. Either katushkoderzhatel clicks, either varnish. The first probably, so as zazhimnoe ring on the soft side

Uffda. And this for such money. As used to say Duffy - Best - enemy good. Agree with him on 100%. Although in a whole feeder an excellent. On zabrose and vyvazhivanii simply the. But these "clicks." Not.

DVicci wrote:

uffda. And this for such money. As used to say Duffy - Best - enemy good. Agree with him on 100%. Although in a whole feeder an excellent. On zabrose and vyvazhivanii simply the. But these "clicks." Not.

Yes there is such a bullshit, on 12 / 13. I was accustomed. This in katushkoderzhatele. On 10 / 11 and 13 / 5 this there is no.
Interestingly in new 12 / 13, too, such sounds of a?
Did still nor who not has acquired a new tornament? Share of them.

Last edited by (Aug 20 2013 15:47:39)

DVicci wrote:

Day are a good comrades. Has acquired couple of months ago Ayriti 12\ 13. Place it suits by all measures. But have one thing BUT. Under zabrose it resounds, what the clicking or crack (the test. ???? this breath emerges on 3-4m ano industrialized fishing. And not can understand where emanates breath. / Who the rebuffed with such problem on Tornamentakh?

Tornament and Airiti different rods up, different of various, have Tornamenta cork, Airiti carboxylic the hilt from here and problems with Shleifer concludes (the snapping)

Match
Yura, and you nothing not're confusing? Where in the old Tornamente 12\ 13 rings By-series of? Or you itself new rings it's stuck in her?
About what, until acute need in it not see. And the on / her Basyu -zachetnyy have you, without issues. :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

Match
Yura, and you nothing not're confusing? Where in the old Tornamente 12\ 13 rings By-series of? Or you itself new rings it's stuck in her?
About what, until acute need in it not see. And the on / her Basyu -zachetnyy have you, without issues.

Not so understood. To a series of had in view on longakh and century c2.
Na12 / 13 rings native ordinary I have. To change not d. On 12 / 13 rings more than on 13,500. With basey very even nothing tandem.

Match

I Basyu give and on 12 / 13. There rings By series of, and according to consultant Ver Stearns ring series of By 40mm fits 50mm usual, and this argument in side coils I castes and big change place. 4,000 serteyt lost on longakh.

Then write the right thing would have, and the I not synched up :crazyfun:

Messrs.!
Someone routinely received already updated stick - what there rings? On high legs or the old option. Interested 10 and 12 futoviki

wrote:

God!
Someone routinely received already updated stick - what there rings? On high legs or the old option. Interested 10 and 12 futoviki

Yes,, Dima, in sight cooled have people fervor "dayvinizma", a pity, interesting me a new model 10 / 11, and 4-1-1 only official, which, understandably, not always objective. Poles otpisalis, that next week will water transport drawing only. We'll wait for. :disappointed:

Vinn wrote:

Yes, Dima, in sight cooled have people fervor "dayvinizma", a pity, interesting me a new model 10 / 11, and 4-1-1 only official, which, understandably, not always objective.

buy bert, do the review this rods up, and we

Vinn wrote:

Let's wait for.

D.S.I wrote:

buy bert, do the review this rods up, and we

Sergei Ivanovich, there is more young and rastoropnye Teammates, and we - we'll wait for together, if you not against. Longlasting partnership are interested in me from dayvy - there are already, and this importantly. :cool:

Vinn wrote:

Sergei Ivanovich, there is more young and rastoropnye Teammates, and we - we'll wait for together, if you not against. Longlasting partnership are interested in me from dayvy - there are already, and this importantly.

'oc, next week must obtain :flag:

+3

D.S.I wrote:

'oc, next week must obtain

Received, one already tripping over-quietly, gateway car))
12\ 13 the old and a new quite different with President,
1. A form thinner than
2. Fishing pole easier
3. Fishing pole stroynenkaya, bystrenkaya
4. Done went-not hath measured, but not 3.6
5. Rings lighter-and smaller diameter.
IKhMO fishing pole very liked
10\ 11-read higher
Here is only rings match and on long legs, here is its we and tripping over)

Last edited by D.S.I (Oct 4 2013 15:14:38)

+4

Today stopped by in Music dive on Rusanovke. And not for good reason. Have them, as ofitsianykh representatives dayvy in Ukraine appeared new fidery Dayva Tornament. Truth, only in length of his 12 / 13 feet. But, perhaps, precisely this model will the most popular in lineup on Ukrainian market, because as is the most universal.

Can whom will interesting since my the impression after potryakhivaniya rods up. Id say immediately, from rods up I under large feeling was that. Not want spend words type an ideal , better. But for themselves understood better rods up in the hands of I not kept.

I have there is Dayva Tornament 12 / 13 old-style. So for themselves first likened the with it.

A new fishing pole unambiguously more graceful. And personally me this very liked. Udilishche it looked more thin, easy (interestingly will weighed then) and fan of more mild. Somewhere precisely this promise me lacked in previous Tornamentakh, if to talk about it comes to shagging a white fish (not carp) with the subtle povodkami and the subtle hooks.

Who once a limb here and from prestonovskikh superfiderov, but was perturbed their boltlivostyu on wind and glukhovatostyu , gets at all an ideal replacement. Dayva, albeit has become more graceful, has remained traditionally hard cash and rapid. Undoubtedly, the ease udilischu give match rings. Although the first two or three from finished traditional fidernye (ah, or as their there correctly call experts.

Liked. The shield. China to the the upper hand and an effort have made its more gossamer and customary in drawn, relatively with old model, have which. The shield was fully probkovoy.

Me it looked, that the old Tornament ... a lot bigger. Interestingly, what weight trough with feeds will optimal for a new model. Think, in Thursday cyrillic speaking wand to throw some host at with different headings, feeders.

Also, on my view, the old Tornament more universal. At least, in those conditions, where enleve I. On carpe, in situations, when can impress the natives cute cabana boy in, the old model will, as me it looked, sure no one finds him.

Still one important moment done. Have a new Tornamenta they such as carboxylic. Dozen somewhere 2,5mm. We tried find replacement of those vershinok, which many have us on market, but nothing such a not found. Subtler prestnovskie, shimanovskie, garbolinovskie failing. 2,8mm from Dutch Masters proved too fat.

How I heard, new dayvovskie done any there was particular, created on unique technology. Their slightly-whether not in knot can be ties of not of the needle. Inspect not became. But think, that replaceable done will cost difficult money.

A new Tornament me especially grassroots without prolongi, in length of his 12 feet. Decided to compare with, on logic, twin Prestonami Dutch Master 11,8 and Absolute Superfider 12. All the more, that by both I eiaee. Many here know my attitude to prestonovskim udilischam. But Compared new Tornamentom they not guessing at all

Understandably, the impression after potryakha - imperfect. And very curiously was would to throw some health and and to capture several small fish. But me very put on alert my the first sensations I dont it looked, that for industrialized fishing a white fish on -start or weak during this, on my view, an ideal choice. And if she still is capable will hurl crime as 80 grams + fodder

+8

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.