All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

Under value of on RRP in 425 ?for model 12 / 13 she must be"udilischami dreams" :dontknow:. Dayvovskiy Multi Match Feder me in its time, too, very grassroots. And understandable, that models that in 2 times cheaper, not will at all raze in comparison.
Data on value of spare vershinok-megatopov there is no even on English forums. The that they will be expensive this unambiguously. Interestingly, how they will more expensive 50 ??

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 8 2013 18:25:50)

VIVA wrote:

A if she still is capable will hurl the feeder 80 grams + fodder …

vecherinok, Hi! Fishing pole received as times before leaving in Belarus, fishing pole not my, Pasha Gorelov threw bullet Fidersport 60gr + fodder without failures, only that talked on tel with him on sorevakh pulls 12 / 13 (a new) and 13.5, with his words fishing pole simply super, itself necessarily'll order :rolleyes:

Why exhaust soul?

Just sit down write will ensure continued :writing:

Incidentally, what price have exposed on a new 12 / 13 in a fishing trip? Looked, 5890 UAH.

Last edited by Alexnord (Oct 8 2013 19:39:37)

Alexnord wrote:

looked, 5890 Grzywna (.

If X on 4rub = 23560rub o.o. :tired:

In sense? This well or poorly? All on RRP on reform. Site dayvy - official representatives all ??? :dontknow:. And the poprivykali without VAT buy Tim, the :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 8 2013 20:07:57)

duffy333 wrote:

In sense? This well or poorly? All on RRP on reform. Site dayvy - official representatives all ???.

Standard and Poor ', even very poorly.

duffy333 wrote:

A the poprivykali without VAT buy Tim, the

So and d buy Tim, the :D

+1

D.S.I wrote:

Standard and Poor ', even very poorly.

I know :glasses: But you have demon poshlinnyy limit for premises higher - with our 300 the euro raze not packing :disappointed: Now waiting for until flagship first's going to take these rods up, and then test fire sales at a discount in in 25-30% :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 8 2013 21:41:56)

And what transportation length these fishing gear? And what test on feeding trough? Choate nowhere find not can

Last edited by mengoi (Oct 9 2013 14:13:46)

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated value of on RRP in 425 ?for model 12 / 13 it must be "udilischami dreams." Dayvovskiy Multi Match Feder me in its time, too, very grassroots. And understandable, that models that in 2 times cheaper, not will at all raze in comparison.
Data on value of spare vershinok-megatopov there is no even on English forums. The that they will be expensive this unambiguously. Interestingly, how they will more expensive 50 ??

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 17 :25: 50)

All Hi :flag:
On vershinkam the answer such :T hose tips kum civil, 1.5 and Fresh and are & # 163 ;3 9 each.
The price on done as and on 13 a new.

+1

And which on a test native done go in goes with New Tournament Pro?
TNPF1011Q-AU Tournament Pro 10/11ft Quiver
TNPF1213Q-AU Tournament Pro 12/13ft Quiver
And if they have zamenyaemost?

There is from whom Rassinier information.

vladkir
Is obtained on TNPF1213Q-AU Tournament Pro 12 / 13ft Quiver 1.5 and Fresh

+1

JURI wrote:

vladkir
Is obtained on TNPF1213Q-AU Tournament Pro 12 / 13ft Quiver 1.5 and Fresh

Thank you.
I here is, too, so thought, but decided to question.
Interestingly, that there with 10 / 11, test vershinok and dozen?

And not whom not embarrasses minimal test done in 1.5 ounces of, yes even and carbon fibre, I at all more 0.5 never'm using in stagnant water of course. And so there is have Tim 350 a pound of cooking and have Tony for 305, truth have last not know previous whether version of or the latter.

Ah this as on tournamente 13.5, vershinka 4 Anabelle Lake now, normally works with kormushkami 60-80gramm, on heat.

vladkir wrote:

Interesting, that there with 10 / 11, test vershinok and dozen?

test not remember, but dozen as on 12 / 13

+1

And what test themselves St?

Sten4511 wrote:

A not whom not embarrasses minimal test done in 1.5 ounces of, yes even and carbon fibre, I at all more 0.5 never'm using in stagnant water of course. And so there is Tim, the 350 a pound of cooking and have Tony for 305, truth have last not know previous whether version of or the latter.

All stick go with standard showerbooth vershinok. Else dokupayut themselves on need.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

all stick go with standard showerbooth vershinok. Else dokupayut themselves on need.

Here is in this the until and the problem is unknown what done will are available, so for me buying until was postponed time until ?????? this circumstances.

Pardon, but that you have for problems with vershinkami? Why their break? :blush:

Agree Alexey, even break a 1,5oz on 12 / 13 NEW 2013 at all the hard will.
Yes and tell, who Roulette such tests done and as often?

запой wrote:

pardon, but that you have for problems with vershinkami? Why their break?

Every sorevy one Prestonskaya vershinka steadily ????, especially white fly. Say fling not becomes.

vladkir wrote:

I Agree Alexey, even break a 1,5oz on 12 / 13 NEW 2013 at all the hard will.
Yes and tell, who Roulette such tests done and as often?

Such not know, at all more 1 oz never used. Simply believe that 1.5 oz too many for my conditions, respectively why such feeder.

Tornomentovskie done, even 3 / 4 oz, it is difficult even break a. With this affair have them - increasingly in order, and in new tornamentakh -, too,.

Last edited by Vinn (Oct 10 2013 19:17:15)

+1

Dobryi evening! Sought feeder and stumbled on such a generosity http://www.mirrybolova.com.ua/fidernie/ … _390.html, credit that the very big, is possible whether marriage in such a feeder?
Wrote a letter in Music, answer there is no already clock.

Last edited by PPS (Oct 10 2013 21:03:23)

The most popular size 4.09 and 4.20 have turnamentov, this very just a narrow stick for our region (think whom anyways need ekstrakhevik in such a Jaatteenmaki size) my move reflection such is, not insist and the end of the season not now drop off with accounts.

El Amigo wrote:

The most popular size 4.09 and 4.20 have turnamentov, this very just a narrow stick for our region (think whom anyways need ekstrakhevik in such a Jaatteenmaki size) my move reflection such is, not insist and the end of the season not now drop off with accounts.

Understood, thank you.
Still question: Advise feeder for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River middle the passage, with a range zabrosa 60-80 meters? Money particularly not limited.
Or better wait new model?

Last edited by PPS (Oct 10 2013 22:30:34)

El Amigo wrote:

The most popular size 4.09 and 4.20 have turnamentov, this very just a narrow stick for our region (think whom anyways need ekstrakhevik in such a Jaatteenmaki size) my move reflection such is, not insist

And correctly one takes, that not insist. :crazy: Tornamenty BFF very, very kiduchie stick and there far can be hope to throw a Tornamentom 3.9, not every 4.2 ekstrakhevik zakinet. I in them on neato.
PPSSo that not listen no one, not'll regret it 100%.
???? work with kormushkami from 56gr until 120gr without conspicuous changes. This season capturing the 4.2 D TLD, now buy him in couple of 3.9 D TLD.

Last edited by Vadkh (Oct 10 2013 22:42:51)

Understood, thank you.

Vadkh wrote:

And correctly one takes, that not insist. Tornamenty BFF very, very kiduchie stick and there far can be hope to throw a Tornamentom 3.9, not every 4.2 ekstrakhevik zakinet. I in them on neato.
PPS So that not listen no one, not'll regret it 100%.
???? work with kormushkami from 56gr until 120gr without conspicuous changes. This season capturing the 4.2 D TLD, now buy him in couple of 3.9 D TLD.

Edited Vadkh (2013-10-10 22 :42: 51)

+100

Sergei Ivanovich tell please lot more about new 12 / 13. Especially in comparison with old 12 / 13.
Here is here has found a description of, a bit understood. Like would from first tailored and on native language.
Interested NEW Daiwa the 1960s done from 10 / 11 with test 1 and 1.5 oz suited to 12 / 13??
And if suited, there is whether sense in purchase 1oz for 12 / 13, the difference discernible with native 1.5?

Daiwa tournament range 2013
Hi iv the 12/13 after having it for the last few weeks I can say its better for me than the old one. Why you ask, its all down to the reel seat. This is not enlarged like on the older rod was. The action is very similar but id say it is a little softer in the tip, with grunt lower down. I have had carp to 12lb and seemed like the old one in playing action but when I got skimmers or f1s it was soft enough, not to pull the hooks out under the tip. This is a good compromise in my eyes on this rod. The rod blank is slimmer as with all the range now than the older models. What is more noticeable is how fine the tips are. This rod comes with 11/2oz & 2oz tips which are a very fine carbon. This is something I thought would be flimsy but its not. The rod has smaller eyes than the old model all the way down. With the reduction in eye size can cut down distance. My old 12/13 has seen a mini big bit strapped to it in the past, this one will not handle the size of line coils coming from the spool. Iv found this to be best with upto a daiwa 4000 or shimano 5000 size reel. I have used this upto 80m at 12' and found it a dream to get the range. When the 1' section in place id say this rod will have a max distance of 100m with a 35g drennan method and 8lb st line. It is overall not as good a casting tool as the older model due to the slightly softer tip but is more than capable of out performing 99% of people's casting capabilitys. I would say the overall softer tip on this rod will be not the best on the harder flowing rivers. Iv been down tonight and had chub to 3 1/2lb. And the rod was fine with a 60g fully loaded large drennen feeder but would like to see if daiwa do a 3oz tip

10/11
This rod has been totally redone this rod is now a 11' 2 equal section rod still has the 1' section on the butt half , but still has a eye on it like the old model. I find this rod more noticeably softer in the tip but again with as much power lower down its seems like the rods loading point has been mover down the blank by 1'. I can hit the point on the island @ Hayfield 70m ish (peg 23) on a flat day with the older 10/11 @ 10' but this one drops short. This is not a bad thing but at 10' 50m is still enough iv not tried it at 11' as of yet but this has a little more power than the straight 10' model. This is a better rod for smaller carp/skimmers than the old one was but still handles lumps with ease. This is a very accurate casting rod as you will know if you have used a tournament in the past. You get a 1oz & 11/2oz tips with this rod.
I have played about in the past with the older 10/11 as a big fish pellet wag rod, by cutting the 11/2oz top back to the next eye down and was fab. Well pellet wags can be as much as a bomb. I have tried the new one like this but not cut a tip back yet, I will be doing soon. This rod has more power than the 11' PW rod. But the action is the same so why not give it a go
In a way it is like the multi match daiwa do but your only playing about with a quiver tip to change the use/action.
I will not be buying a 11' wag. I'd rather use the bomb rod it becomes 4 rods in 1 if your papered to play about. I think you will need to cut about 3-4" off the chosen tip for a wag if you want to give it a go i think to get the best out of it. I think the 11/2 will be the best

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.