All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

previous theme

Dood wrote (and): "And now, if not it is difficult - length every knee in separately -, lower, middle and upper have dayvy Tornament 14.2"? "

?? toes, seams 7sm, secondary toes seams 6sm, the upper 79sm, vershinka 70sm.

Shifted from previous themes:

Daiwa Tournament Long Distance Feeder Rods - NEW for 2013
TNF14XHQ-AD 14ft Extra Heavy Quiver

The length of the: 4.27m
Weight: 290gr
Test 165gr
The price have Tim & # 163 ;4 25.00
Third. Length :1 50sm
Number of sections: 3 + 3 done
? on 3 twin of with established vershinkoy.
Neoprenovyy the cover, without tubusa.
The hilt cork have finished neoprene.
Katushkoderzhatel Fuji, bigpit is worth dead.
Length pens until paws, coils 55sm
From paws, cat. Until first rings 73sm
Vnur. Dozen first rings 25mm, second 19mm
Done carbon fibre 3 ?o - medium, d??, extra d??
The length of the done 70sm (the old dayva 60cm)
Dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 3.2mm
Your dozen vershinok 3.5-3.6mm (on Daiwa TournamentPro 12\ 13 13,500 suited, as and on entire UK Daiwa)
Rings Fuji K Alconite, the frames resembles on polished Titan.
Tol. Blanca: Have katushkoderzhatelya- 17,4 mm
A form: SVF carbon technology
Build: Difficult-progressive

The first impression: Not believe that the form with so weight has test 165gr. For such might such small weight, not routinely. In weight as dachmaster 100gr. Pardon but dachmaster 160gr simply snot in comparison with Tournament Long Distance 14ft.
On potryakh quite the angry build. The quality of assembly at the highest level, marriage not found.
All compounds V-Joint strengthened more thick and a long wrapping around it, and large layer by layer varnish, especially have done (length opletki 5sm), even than the it seems on compound TRI-CAST but only on the diameter of the. Compounds – joints longer than the on 1.5 centimeters than have TournamentPro. Very poorly that for these money there is no tubusa, in the old, uh, sneaks with hard and the without bleeps in bumper.
In general in sight that stick very dalnoboynaya, on potryakh there is no parazintnykh fluctuations. As TournamentPro 13,500 but stronger. Rings big diameters, for me perfect length pens (dm 160gr was a little too big for) I think frontier 100m without much pressure can be overcome. Protestantism handle topping scales. Have karpyatnikov after exit rods up Tournament ® BASIAIR Common Address Redundancy Protocol were such same sensations, but nothing, then are accustomed boldly handle the form on full. 2 upper of have very not understandably coverage, as language cats, in one side a smooth, in journey hand not glides for. Such impression that namotali the thin didn wide 0.2 mm in half hitch. In the old TournamentPro such a there is no. But 3D opletki as on Tournament ® BASIAIR Common Address Redundancy Protocol here there is no. Saw I this 3D opletku, frightening borrow in hands, is about current be.

Photo here

Last edited by Матч (Jan 17 2014 20:35:32)

+1

vladkir wrote:

I so understand 12 / 13 this 1.5 and Fresh, 10 / 11 this 1 and 1,5oz? Correctly?

If

vladkir wrote:

discernible the difference 1oz and 1,5oz?

until not will be able answer this question camping on To me had transferred your cast with one 1un vershinkoy.

+1

D.S.I wrote:

Long Distantsy rechniki-accurately.

Yes, Ivanovich awareness this, that the long resisted :D

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone in principle can be, but there is things that from Tim not depend. Me already with "spare parts" from Tim as something our customs the brain endured wide One particularly meticulous "a pretzel" on TNT decided to be made between the that in invoyse with assortment of Internet an outlet. And in sending an was knee was for EBM 12.8. A clear deal, that in no clothing left his not was.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 18 :48: 44)

Me the first tornament 13,500 walked out of England by courier DHL, instead days came for two weeks. Through these working goes meticulous test. Through EMS can be taken in in Ukraine?

"And in sending an was knee was for EBM 12.8."
And say Preston not it. :D

Матч wrote:

Through EMS can be taken in in Ukraine?

Yes, branches there is everywhere, from of England, in during weeks is causing major.

Alexnord wrote:

yes, branches there is everywhere, from of England, in during weeks is causing major.

And sum maximal numbered?

Pro what amount speech?

:flag: I yesterday decided to to leave a new 12 / 13, catching on Narva (river), there's gravy 60gr matrikh the mesh XL '47 :cool:
Any seafood brunch feeder sport number, too, a normal flight.
Think ekstrimaly and 80gr been stiffed a small kormukhu, simply for these goals there is the other tool.
For themselves distance until 60 m and trough as like, 56 M2 shut down :love: :cool:
Under the side wind 5-6m stick is worth well not kobasit.

Done think there is and 0,5OZ, there is same and TNPF9QAU, need to to know what have 9ki your.

Last edited by JURI (Oct 28 2013 22:47:41)

+3

Матч wrote:

“I don’t the first tornament 13,500 walked out of England by courier DHL, instead days came for two weeks. Through these working goes meticulous test. Through EMS can be taken in in Ukraine?

"And in sending an was knee was for EBM 12.8."
And say Preston not it.

EMS in of England this Parcelforce. As something has swung course and I have "busts" was on 1.05 the euro. And precisely EMS me lupanulo for all. This was still then, when on 200 the euro since can be was, but in case surpassing need was tamozhit entire amount - first 20% a customs collection, and then still on all of this VAT 20%. In short favorites sellers, for airline if considered with transshipment slightly whether not in 2 times more expensive withdrew :disappointed: But until this several times with excessive use parcel quietly were electric.

Me get and EMS, and TNT, and UPS - if himself Music the cost of delivery in invoyse not contributed, then not about than worry. And if this notation in appear in invoyse, then already consider with it and is obtained popandos. On this moment would still somehow carrier international sending Russia on Ukraine - in it liquor tax free product can be not more than on 300 the euro.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 28 2013 22:53:36)

Respected habitues, rallied to purchase feeder, even perhaps Picker - for wife, himself I enleve mostly witnessed. Had forced is supposed to mostly in rags reservoirs, in camping on CHAMPION Diverse platnikakh. After some studying issue, like alighted on TNPF9QAU, and to acquire better on matchmansupplies.co.uk.
Live in Moscow (this I pro delivering and the possible customs especially). Podskajite please, I nothing not of mixed up, or not missed?

Last edited by Monteverde (Nov 1 2013 11:10:14)

Monteverde wrote:

After some studying issue, like alighted on TNPF9QAU,

Why on such a Jaatteenmaki? (This after all not spining) ticket I would advised that with 11 foot. Model (or combo 10 / 11)

kanisch wrote:

Why on such a Jaatteenmaki? (This after all not spining) ticket I would advised that with 11 foot. Model (or combo 10 / 11)

Ah I, too, first pro 10 / 11 thought, but this after all for wife, it with brief easier perhaps, hurl for style of she not will perhaps, and so I feel safer and pokompaktney.

Monteverde wrote:

hurl for style of she not will perhaps

Deal not in range missiles throw, and in convenience sweep (martial arts). Ah as the saying goes on taste of and color,
Personally I even on short made it (16 meters) enleve 12 foot. Super fiderom or machpro in 11 foot (10 foot. Even nor never not handling of a)

+ - a fishing rod in longest execution more soft, allows work with very the subtle povodkami.

Last edited by kanisch (Nov 1 2013 13:23:18)

+1

Here arise questions pro done for new Tornamentov: About their sensitivity and not will whether they strongly CRUDE, under it catching white puppies were born - every udilishche goes only with two vershinkami-megatopami 1oz / 1.5oz and 1.5oz / 2oz.
Here me in hands pay times are trapped done from the new Tornamenta 12 / 13 and I decided to "on rapid" compare their some with than from my "collections" vershinok - closer just to them on length of his / the embarkation / core coursework they / that proved Shimanovskie done for pikerov. Have shimanok osadochnyy roughly on 0.1mm less and on roughly on appeared in short. Here is and spent "Loser" test "on provis" - tulips neatly recorded in parallel gender, and themselves done had let "in the free provis" :D That that from this broke a:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Hwxbi.jpg

Think, that Dayvovskie will and is famously vzvoditsya, and perfectly log poklevki. In blue frame and signature to Shimanovskim vershinkam, in red - to Dayvovskim. Errori for the quality of - was photographing on hastily formulated telephone. On the evening proveshu as been paved - done enshrined in parallel gender, prodeta the main and on it trough appropriate tests.

That still from steepness in eyes:
Konusnost have Dayvovskikh vershinok significantly higher, than have Shimanovskikh - under minor difference in thickness finished vershinka 1.5oz in district tulip buds. Walnut sideboard roughly such a same as 0.5oz from shimano;
Under difference just in 0.5oz done from dayvy substantially differ on rigidity;
The positioning rings absolutely different.

Continuation of should.
:D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 1 2013 14:18:53)

+2

A long Szymanowski Volkswagen Jetta TDI, tekhnium like, have us is worth already years 10 unclaimed, here is and emerged thought radically (how can be) relieve himself, but to in case what karpika from Platnika she was able extricate.
Rods up on and-there turn still not avea, yes and when itself let’s take, prefer in the hands of first hold, with transshipment dlinomerov from this matchmansupplies.co.uk no features of there is no, nothing mentor each negotiate with seller not need to?

Last edited by Monteverde (Nov 1 2013 14:23:20)

Such test, in my, good only for comparisons vershinok one firms, and here weight vershinok, rings, length, have dura-Ace and dayvy different and comparison noted is obtained not ascriptive. The second test will significantly more accurately, there these factors virtually not will affect :cool:, so that waiting for continuation of. :)

Last edited by Олег 32 (Nov 1 2013 15:02:13)

Monteverde wrote:

has to Szymanowski a medium, tekhnium like, have us is worth already years 10

I have was Szymanowski tekhnium combo 3.9-4.2. This negnuschayasya you dumbass.

Monteverde wrote:

rods up on and-there turn still not avea, yes and when itself let’s take, prefer in the hands of first hold, with transshipment dlinomerov from this matchmansupplies.co.uk no features of there is no, nothing mentor each negotiate with seller not need to?

Responded here: Purchase fishing ethnicity and accessories in overseas Internet

Monteverde wrote:

radically (how can be) relieve himself, but to in case what karpika from Platnika she was able extricate.

Offtop, I'm sorry!

Manage fish tank feel more comfortable as times long one pounder, a short Picker for the beginner on carp - only for open aquatic spaces without grass and karyag

Take combo 10 / 11 - compromise

Monteverde wrote:

Dear habitues, rallied to purchase feeder, even perhaps Picker - for wife, himself I enleve mostly witnessed. Had forced is supposed to mostly in rags reservoirs, in camping on CHAMPION Diverse platnikakh. After some studying issue, like alighted on TNPF9QAU, and to acquire better on matchmansupplies.co.uk.
Live in Moscow (this I pro delivering and the possible customs especially). Podskajite please, I nothing not of mixed up, or not missed?

Edited Monteverde (Yesterday 11 :10: 14)

, too, advise 12 feet. Easier fling, vyvazhivat, manage. And weight have the entire line of comical compared with competitors.
I wife want buy tornament 12 multi match-feeder. And on your fishing bobber and on feeder on platnike. Test the most tradable. Here is length transport 1.88m, from of England not bring, but includes build more an due to lack of excess interface.
I was shaking down in Kyiv, in "a fishing trip" - me so fshtyrilo this udilishche, that simply "eat not can" the easy rapid and echoing. Illustrate how many the squeal will have wife under vyvazhivanii karpika on 1kg :D

Матч wrote:

I wife want buy tornament 12 multi match-feeder. And on your fishing bobber and on feeder on platnike. Test the most tradable. Here is the length of the transport 1.88m, from of England not bring, but includes build more an due to lack of excess interface.
I was shaking down in Kyiv, in "a fishing trip" - me so fshtyrilo this place it, that simply "eat not can" the easy rapid and echoing. Illustrate how many the squeal will have wife under vyvazhivanii karpika on 1kg

Yes, from all Tornamentov / / Airiti it "injects" more all. Think, that "ravages" the vkleennyy the whip and the absence of prolongi. Unique udilishche.

Матч wrote:

I wife want buy tornament 12 multi match-feeder.

But as wand correctly is called fully (on at their :D) and can be whether in Internet no clothing left what its I merely?

Фидерер 71 wrote:

but as wand correctly is called fully (on at their :D) and can be whether in Internet no clothing left what its I merely?

TNMF11TT 11' 5.3 Float/Feeder 2-8lbs Fuji Alconite
TNMF12TT 12' 5.5 Float/Feeder 2-8lbs Fuji Alconite
Have Ted's now giving hard time delivering around the world (theater) Dayva multifider.
The will 312funtov without VAT.
Have Timki will on cheaper perhaps. Dayva. I don't know how many will cost hard time delivering.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

but as wand correctly is called fully (on at their) and can be whether in Internet no clothing left what its I merely?

http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product/ro … tch-feeder

Buy here http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/daiwa … s-new.html

Perhaps pro these udilkispeech is faring

Vadkh wrote:

TNMF11TT 11' 5.3 Float/Feeder 2-8lbs Fuji Alconite
TNMF12TT 12' 5.5 Float/Feeder 2-8lbs Fuji Alconite
Have Ted's now giving hard time delivering around the world (theater) Dayva multifider.
The will 312funtov without VAT.
Have Timki will on cheaper perhaps. Dayva. I don't know how many will cost hard time delivering.

Vadim she 1.88m a long. Its can be buy in Kyiv or in of England with VAT through parsel forse.

Матч wrote:

Vadim she 1.88m a long. Its can be buy in Kyiv or in of England with VAT through parsel forse.

Yes, me the she far. Have us commercial rates there is no. But on River she without need.
Here is still labaz with low price. Link

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 2 2013 19:40:13)

Thank you! :flag:

Read-read, but so and not understood - can be whether to a new Tornament 12 / 13 order done other tests, except available in goes 1.5 and 2 ounces of?

Continued about vershinkakh-megatopakh for new Tornament Pro.
So as I have on the hands of udilishche Tornament Pro 12 / 13 with vershinkami 1.5oz and 2oz, and from available I have vershinok closer just on diameter and length of his proved Shimanovskie pikernye, then "arbiters-partner" was chosen vershinka 1.5oz on pikere Nekseyv CX. Decided to their ??? correctly provesit: "Carrying with it" knee was rods up is enshrined in parallel gender (on ironing board) so, that bending the most blanca there is no - works only vershinka:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/CgsOr.jpg

Themselves done virtually equal in length of his (have Tornament 53sm - have Nekseyva 51sm) and the diameter of the (2.4mm against 2.3mm):

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/IN2ks.jpg

Ah and as same without "aide", which very got interested in svisayuschimi kormushechkami and simply likes prevents filament-Building tools :D:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Dmeug.jpg

Konusnost have vershinok, as me it looked, different - this in sight on this photo, where "much red" this 1.5oz from Nekseyv, and "a small red" this 2oz from Tornamenta:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/b04TD.jpg

Now the very proveshivanie.
1. Done: 1.5oz from Nekseyv (burner, "much red") and 1.5oz from Tornament Pro (the fore, "a small yellow").
1.1. On both vershinkakh trough Dinsmores Scoopa Feeder 28gr:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Hd1Fg.jpg

1.2. Now trough-shell game 20gr from guru:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/aGU2e.jpg

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/8zxTh.jpg

1.3. On Shimanovskoy vershinke so and has remained there's gravy-a thimble 20gr from guru, but on Tornamentovskoy "used-homemade" there's gravy-a thimble 15gr:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/45BCT.jpg

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Y7cy3.jpg

1.4. Now on Shimanovskoy vershinke "used-homemade" there's gravy-a thimble 15gr, but on Tornamentovskoy such same "used-homemade", but 10gr:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/0gDJ8.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/DehM5.jpg

2. Done: 1.5oz from Nekseyv (burner, "much red") and 2oz from Tornament Pro (the fore, "a small red").
2.1. With full-time headings, - Agata Szymanowska vershinka with Dinsmores Scoopa Feeder 42gr (1.5oz), and Tornament with "bullet" 50 g of (real weight 54gr):

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/JBRGO.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/15cfN.jpg

2.2. Now on both vershinkakh trough Dinsmores Scoopa Feeder 28gr (1oz):

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/qMSgk.jpg

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/NIXkd.jpg

Executive Summary
New Dayvovskie done of course same cool :cool: (still would for such a price.note "toads"). And in 1.5 ozakh for this temperature delta they very flexible and sensitive. So that problems with indication poklevok white puppies were born be should not. But. But the price and availability on market. So that well invite "on substitute the" (if that) Shimanovskie done - slightly narostit, nemnozhechko zashkurit. All the more lack proposals it comes / have pikerov. And there principle roughly such: "Buy it 3 done - the form Mr. Picker here in gift" :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 2 2013 23:47:57)

+7

:flag: Sergei thank you for tips :cool:, ascents of now in garage and looked done from BEASTMASTER BX Feeder 11, is worth unclaimed :no:, there done 0.5-1.0-1.5 OZ, now can be his already and not sell :D
Today couple of more hours leaving new TNPF1213QAU in 12 size, there's gravy F.Sport 56gr M1, 40metrov :cool:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.