All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

Listened to feel as I did recommendations, ordered today TNPF1011Q-AU on matchmansupplie, all huge thank you for aid.

kanisch wrote:

Personally I even on short made it (16 meters) enleve 12 foot. Fiderom.

Ah as the saying goes on taste of and color,

This accurately, all pencils different. I have short distance there is begin with. And heat under crime as from 10gr until any seafood brunch. (There is seats where and 250 g of bears, but this already a different history.) [in arsenal 8 foot. Lies.

Could you tell me there is whether the difference between tip here Daiwa Tournament F-1 Feeder 3.90 and Tournament-HF 3.90M 150g?

Efiop wrote:

Say, is there is whether the difference between tip here Daiwa Tournament F-1 Feeder 3.90 and Tournament-HF 3.90M 150g?

This very different rods up. So graphite, so build, so producer (Scotland, China) within one made. So class.

Thank you! I so understood F-1 Chinaman

Efiop wrote:

Thanks! I so understood F-1 Chinaman

Pardon me, I not closely have read. F-1 this the old Tornament Scottish production for Italian market. And Tournament-HF 3.90M 150g the Scottish model 2013 for Europe, in of England she is called Tornament Long Distans.
Have them slightly different forms, different pens, different the rings. Graphite measured, but residence.The different.
Simply mistaken for you Tornament heavy feeder with Tim Dayvoy heavy feeder.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 5 2013 22:23:28)

Received in Thursday tornament 12 / 13 new model, on potryakh different feeder, but immediately the first disappointment, on one kvivertipe the last ring poorly is enshrined and fucking loop.
In Friday food test on a body of water: Words there is no alone emotions, all right on, very that sounds more up-and fit udilishche.
Eiaee in 13 size, 42 grams crime as quietly throwing good on 64 turnover coil dayva kaldiya 4,000.
But not all well ended, after three hours fishing at the second kvivertipe the beginning of provorachivatsya the last a ring: '(, Hi,, December mood. Like triviality but for such money and not plant normally on varnish rings me seems delusions. Advise all who has acquired or acquires such fidera test immediately rings on the quality of fastening.
Hope this was the latest disappointment with fiderami Dayva.
When had to postpone in side tornament 12 / 13 the took Hardy, dolovit the need to, so here is: After tornamenta Hardy me appeared a log in the hands of. :D
As the so.

And I yesterday paid Long Distans 13 "until 150 gr. As few, will I have full kit rechnikov from dayvy. :crazy:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A I yesterday paid Long Distans 13 "until 150 gr. As few, will I have full kit rechnikov from dayvy. :crazy:

I have there are already I distans, different place it. Khevik and sensitivity as have Mr. Picker here.

Vadim, have you not was problems with mounting rings on 12 / 13?

PPS wrote:

Vadim, have you not was problems with mounting rings on 12 / 13?

I have no Tornamentov Pro, Only Long Distans and by the Shogun. On these nothing not stands at, on syogune I the handle lengthen the, has become such as on Jove Laciarius taking place, squaring the short was. 14.2 Long capturing the the entire season and used all done in goes.

Speech about a new Tornament Pro 12 / 13 with his new vershinkami Megatop :disappointed:

Sergei, yes about him. First passable version done with Alexei pugachem discovered, only received with a new mails immediately him showed. And second vershinku the same with him discovered, in a joint a fishing trip.

Prozhivu.

PPS wrote:

Sergei, yes about him. First passable version done with Alexei pugachem discovered, only received with a new mails immediately him showed. And second vershinku the same with him discovered, in a joint a fishing trip.

Have my Comrade on the new 12 / 13 in place the mountings prolongi ?????? outsider breath, but until nothing not break. On old dayvakh except problems with one vershinkoy other trouble not was.

For me the best Mountain for -DAVE BFF and old 12 / 13 and 13.5 this vershna from Preston # 7

duffy333 wrote:

Kick-Ass.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Think nothing terrible, on super glue I'ma put you and norms.

Have new 12 / 13 your 2.4mm :disappointed: Whilst launching and Shimanovskie done push the :dontknow:

Vadkh wrote:

How few, will I have full kit rechnikov from dayvy.

're falling behind

:flag: We test, too, done, until problems not was. Spare go with the banner Found sounds Israel’s right to kEtay 8-)
With a drive always super glue, habit with fishing pole, attached podkleivat. In this season glue needed, for absolutes are 12, ceramic footnotes with tulip buds. Walnut sideboard to :canthearyou:, catching fishing line from -0.20 without shoklidera,
Truth tooling was on 0.25 connected, noose in loop, but not think that this played what the role.
Polovil tournamentom new and here is now even and not know that with absolyutom the to do :tomato: enleve the on River mostly, and so the absolute for stagnant and has fallen, weather :cool: truth manage fish tank for 1,5kg
Very difficult.

Last edited by JURI (Nov 9 2013 19:24:32)

D.S.I wrote:

're falling behind

Ah that do about it, set foot :crazyfun: Better late, than never. 8-)

Vadkh wrote:

A I yesterday paid Long Distans 13 "until 150 gr. As few, will I have full kit rechnikov from dayvy.

Vadim, and until a new season part have? And the want ekstrakhevik a new to purchase, Halytsh eyes am watching myself and in side Longov. But me length in 14 "as something already Immigrate to Quebec, but test until 180g. As something until's a little frantic. Very like would hear yours opinion on him.

Have 14-futovika 165gr upper test this

duffy333 wrote:

Wu 14-futovika 165gr upper test this

Accurately, this I doing something confused about that.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A the want ekstrakhevik a new to purchase

TOURNAMENT LONG DISTANCE FEEDER
13ft as the me, so more universal fishing pole, can be dace to carry and bonuses (bream, carp etc)
14 just uzkospetsializirovannaya dalnoboynaya fishing pole for more major the servant-trophy-imaginations.
My kit through a few days travels in South Africa, could forge victory Sa Russia :flag:

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 9 2013 22:20:47)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Vadim, and until a new season part have? And the want ekstrakhevik a new to purchase, Halytsh eyes am watching myself and in side Longov. But me the length of the in 14 "as something already Immigrate to Quebec, but test until 180g. As something until's a little frantic. Very like would hear yours opinion on him.

Ah Seryoga, correctly wrote back. 14 "until 165 gr. But he not you dumbass utterly and works from 56gr until 120gr on feeders. Here is impose burden in 4 ounces of.

+1

D.S.I wrote:

13ft as the me, so more universal fishing pole, can be dace to carry and bonuses (bream, carp etc)
14 just uzkospetsializirovannaya dalnoboynaya - a fishing rod for more major the servant-trophy-imaginations.
My kit through a few days travels in South Africa, could forge victory Sa Russia

Thank you! Need a as times more dalnoboynaya. Enleve only on Oka. Mostly the need for in it, when subsides water. For is intensifying and fling account for already away, where deep enough. On korotke can be and met tinker. D to think. But as universal, Duch 100g. Suits more than, thank you Daffy333 for are a good advice.

Wish to your kit has brought fortune children. D to root for them and for team Ukraine of course, too,.

Vadkh wrote:

But he not you dumbass utterly and works from 56gr until 120gr on feeders

Me it looked that his a form is beginning to work from 100 gr (less not make me over a form). Here is 13 foot with these headings, works is famously.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Thanks! Need a as times more dalnoboynaya

Ah so 14 "will in the most times. On video Dima Minayev bailed on on 104 turnover (104 kh0,83m = 86metrov) and not particularly all.

Vadkh wrote:

But he not you dumbass utterly and works from 56gr until 120gr on feeders.

Here is so and know. I'm looking. And only Halytsh eyes, because as ekstrakhevik not so often need. Until toad weighs heavily. Here is creek if can be was would watch and buy his in Moscow, took a closer look would looking. But until not found.

kanisch wrote:

“I don’t it looked that his a form is beginning to work from 100 gr (less not make me over a form)

Pash, works and from 56gr I on KR in Lipetsk them bombed. Know :blush:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.