All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

PPS wrote:

I have Hardy 12th, and paraboliks 12th.

Ah so in this a series of and Tornament 12 / 13 becomes :dontknow: 10 / 11 for other conditions

+1

vip-71 wrote:

JURI
Dobryi day Yuri!

Could you tell me please bought a new TNPF1213QAU through all the second knee was passes had a a similar on a scratch,, (, too, on insertion) is marriage or so and there is. With respect Vladimir

Greetings, in output in village'm going to go have a look-see :glasses: A so think Vadim rights, I spinnigami dayvay long enleve, there is and Korean and Scotland and Dzhapan, problems with necessary forms there is no.

duffy333 wrote:

PPS wrote (and):

Ah so in this a series of and Tornament 12 / 13 becomes :dontknow: 10 / 11 for other conditions

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

I so understand 10 / 11 for distance there is until 22m and on-start?

Until 40 meters. A hard-on and the easy for - channels, the small rivers. Had forced a white fish and carp until 4kg.

duffy333 wrote:

Until 40 meters. A hard-on and the easy for - channels, the small rivers. Had forced a white fish and carp until 4kg.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Thank you Sergei, think in the future year purchase his.

The right "Esquire Drink Database" full kit, Ringer (disambiguation) South Africa
http://s6.uploads.ru/Xth8O.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 14 2013 20:10:27)

D.S.I wrote:

the right "Esquire Drink Database" full kit, Ringer (disambiguation) South Africa

-spender has now issued, himself would Tap-Dance committed suicide by hanging about would 1,000 ?for kit give :crazyfun: This is not criteria soul.
Illustrate, as now "struck in rights" one enjoys :D He knew, He knew.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 14 2013 20:18:11)

Vadkh wrote:

sponsored has now issued, himself would Tap-Dance committed suicide by hanging about would 1,000 ?for kit give This is not criteria soul.
Illustrate, as now "struck in rights" one enjoys He knew, He knew.

Edited Vadkh (Today 19 :18: 11)

That for coil?
Hu from "struck in rights"?

VIVA wrote:

What for coil?
Hu from "struck in rights"?

Dayva Basyaayr.
Yurka Match (with the face of as have "baba U.S.") :crazyfun:

Ringer (disambiguation) on fesbuke uploaded photo coils dayvy (model not remember, but so itself) with whom travels in South Africa, and I wrote, Russia with Basiarami Goes to South Africa, in sight grazed)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

, and I wrote, Russia with Basiarami Goes to South Africa, in sight grazed)

Here is so Ivanovich, you our military mystery of enemy uploaded. :D

Why flamed out the so? Ay-for-for! Let would they aoaee in South Africa with their mediums on a regular basis 12-foot roller :D

Vadkh wrote:

That so Ivanovich, you our military mystery of enemy uploaded.

I thought have them money there is no on purchase such katukh :crazyfun:

+2

Have them loans cheap :crazyfun:

D.S.I wrote:

I thought have them money there is no on purchase such katukh :crazyfun:

Is clear want it now, have him "gold stockpile" NEMA. Here is and ran in sponseru in legs bow to: - "Again Russians with how Ukrainians view World Cup championship sap the." Ah Dayva and took pity and do not justify Fighting kit with words "without medals home nor-nor." :D

D.S.I wrote:

(model not remember, but so itself)

In found
http://s7.uploads.ru/JKxR1.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 14 2013 21:31:32)

Tim, the such a 170 ?is worth. Thought until purchases Blasta in Japan its take on you. But collapsible here embarrass strongly. And in the rest of the interesting. For feeders grams until 100, perhaps.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 14 2013 21:27:34)

D.S.I wrote:

in found

Kaldiya without two balls, but in lyuminivom abroad. I Serege Duffy333 and the on even pick up a girl showed. o.O

Vadkh wrote:

Kaldiya without two balls, but in lyuminivom abroad. I Serege Duffy333 and the on even pick up a girl showed.

I understood one thing, that the West not to steam it out with choice coils-this we here all selecting :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Why flamed out the so? Ay-for-for! Let would they aoaee in South Africa with their mediums on a regular basis 12-foot roller

They there all Datchami its thorough Sheba! :cool:

D.S.I wrote:

about the West not to steam it out with choice coils-this we here all selecting :crazyfun:

Sergei Ivanovich!

Yes westward created on many things already not to steam it out. ??? ?? ? ? Finy or the Swedes for example - so have them even the automobile fleet on order years older i.e more experienced - than have our. And here coils / toys / fetishki.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Nov 14 2013 22:10:55)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

them even the automobile fleet on order years older i.e more experienced - than have our

So have them roads and service on 10 orders better than have us! Machines not of the needle. :D

My 13 "Long Distans rode out in journey until represented 8-)

Reception 14.11.2013 16 :4 3 Poland PL43302

Interestingly, how many will housing until Peter?

Vadkh wrote:

My 13 "Long Distans rode out in journey until represented

Interestingly, how many will housing until Peter?

My until Moscow for three days having, on the fourth courier already homes.

Last edited by kanisch (Nov 15 2013 10:38:15)

kanisch wrote:

My until Moscow for three days having, on the fourth courier already homes.

Remember, you me wrote 8, now have Poles one remained 13 ", 14" there is no. "Recent refrigerators. Droogie my with my help bought. Of course they will appear, but then and figs knows at what price.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 15 2013 10:45:16)

Vadkh wrote:

now have Poles one remained 13 "

Vadim, and how many go off with transshipment? Me 13 "have proposed 22t. R in Moscow. 14 "here, too, there is no.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Vadim, and how many go off with transshipment? Me 13 "have proposed 22t. R in Moscow. 14 "here, too, there is no.

Not Vadim, have Poles seems about 16000r, have Vadim not know

Oleg_GOR wrote:

“I don’t 13" have proposed 22t. R in Moscow

"A good" the :disappointed:

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 15 2013 13:22:45)

D.S.I wrote:

not Vadim, have Poles seems about 16000r, have Vadim not know

Price of ordered commodity (NETTO, without TAX): 312.69 Euro.
Price of delivery: 45.9 Euro.
Total price: 358.59 Euro

15700 in rubles.

+1

D.S.I wrote:

a good the

Have Vadim better. :cool:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Wu Vadim better.

So I quotes not put :D

D.S.I wrote:

"a good" the

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.