All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Oleg_GOR
Oleg, not need to "grandmother noogying." :D Go ahead and pay until there is at that price, then H. Z. How many they will have Poles cost. Dayva until now not gave them new prices, on phonecalls made one stick. She in recommendations accurately not needs.

Vadkh wrote:

15700 in rubles.

I have ‘ where the 16400 (perhaps from for convertibility

kanisch wrote:

Wu me ‘ where the 16400 (perhaps from for convertibility

Yes, course the euro skachit as on of the Complex, when pay, was less 44rubley, today more.

384,62 me betrays without delivery + 45,9 the euro hard time delivering =4 30,52, and when's coming out VAT?
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/MX2Ck.jpg

D.S.I
Seryoga, I not know, from far have you such prices. Here is that I have.
http://s7.uploads.ru/ShQnW.jpg
Here is what prices me gives, kanisch on such same prices ’.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 15 2013 14:35:17)

Vadkh wrote:

from far have you such prices

I think, because, that I there nor what not ’.

D.S.I wrote:

I think, because, that I there nor what not ’.

Ask have Kanisha, he that any there ’

Vadkh wrote:

capacities have Kanisha, he that any there ’

I ’

Vadkh wrote:

Oleg, not need to "grandmother noogying." Buy until there is at that price, then H. Z. How many they will have Poles cost. Dayva until now not gave them new prices, on phonecalls made one stick. She in recommendations accurately not needs.

Ah. I at all only actually likes. And to 14. " And the then d themselves one could, not the length, not the test. :dontknow:

And 13 "in recommendations still as needs, in your. Then can be and about this think. :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

on phonecalls made one stick.

There is no there more :dontknow:

D.S.I wrote:

economy will there more :dontknow:

Yes there is, I only that watched

Vadkh wrote:

Seryoga, I not know, from far have you such prices. Here is that I have.

, too, went watch, I have the price such a same as have Sergei Ivanovich. Perhaps indeed there any discount under subsequent purchase. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Also went watch, I have the price such a same as have Sergei Ivanovich. Perhaps indeed there any discount under subsequent purchase. :dontknow:

And you are registered or simply went?

VadkhWu you the price without tax 384,62 :1, 23 - 312.69 for us the price 384,62 + hard time delivering. Now see in available, no wonderful discount have you there is no.

Vadkh wrote:

A you are registered or simply went?

Think, under registration and increasingly for Russia statue tax and will 312 + hard time delivering.

Vadkh wrote:

A you are registered or simply went?

Are registered. But then deep polazil on site. And this award-and D.S.I
Correctly wrote.

Under first increasingly the price whilst with VAT. VAT about 18%. (The price without VAT will be addressed after the first purchases). Plus to this destabilized bonus for previous purchase, if he not was used together with previous order. Me have counted 98,62 the euro and immediately same have proposed on them to let the line out, making the and camping on D.

P.S. Until not ordered.

D.S.I, from South Africa recommend bring kryugerrandov - and memory will and gold always in price.

The most frequent an investment golden coin in world.
Chasing the - antsirkuleyted.
Borrow better mere 0.5 untsovye - that would on customs has effectively not was issues.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/JHjK3.jpg

Last edited by ДОН (Nov 16 2013 16:10:40)

ДОН wrote:

chasing the - antsirkuleyted.

Up on the - simple. :D

ДОН wrote:

from South Africa recommend

Oleg, yes I not food, but SMS sent.

D.S.I wrote:

but SMS sent.

"Load the the Rands opening are set" :crazyfun:

vip-71 wrote:

JURI
Dobryi day Yuri!

Could you tell me please bought a new TNPF1213QAU through all the second knee was passes had a a similar on a scratch,, (, too, on insertion) is marriage or so and there is. With respect Vladimir

I have all in order nothing not see :nope: :glasses: there is micro striped, but varnish drenched and s'aII right.
Photo in studio and consider, marriage whether this have you.
Done, I could even watch, too,, all in order with rings, all are worth dead.

JURI wrote:

there is micro striped, but varnish drenched and s'aII right.

This striped there is have all so on Tornamentakh. Incidentally, such seams there is on some Japanese backs. About this me told known in St. Petersburg rodbilder and the repairman udilisch instructor Morgan.

Vadkh wrote:

DON wrote (and):
Chasing the - antsirkuleyted. Up on the - simple.

Ah for investment coin quality "proof" not take - for rare the exception.
Simply foreign banks make meadow position on gold coins in size 1.5-4.5% unlike our. For example, Sberbank 20-23%.
So, if "double" there is opportunity to buy some of that in Australia, Canada or South Africa several coins - this infinitely preferable do there, not in Russia.

Vadkh wrote:

D.S.I wrote (and):
But SMS sent. "Load the the Rands opening are set"

Officially through customs more 2-3 coins not they - but, if will require, on several teeth ?????, that would quickly snacking flyurokarbon.

DON
Thank you for by clarifying, I in this fact a lox. 8-) Truth not gather additionally in any way, what understood from 2-3 coins, 200 -300 this another matter. But this already he remains :D

Messrs., and the Music in Poland, which you so excessively discussed this fishing-@-@ Mart Stores Inc.? Zoink there prices Tornament :O:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Bdq9o.jpg

And I have
384,62 €

Last edited by JURI (Nov 20 2013 17:17:10)

duffy333 wrote:

Messrs., and the Music in Poland, which you so excessively discussed this fishing-@-@ Mart Stores Inc.? Zoink there prices Tornament :O:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/Bdq9o.jpg

Seryoga. All simply. I've joined on site, made purchase before and then the price in two times less. See post 815.
"East student" (Since) :D

This type as have Italians in some une douce vie de famille: For their menu with low--as prices, and for turYstov quite with other? Removal of, with so "counting" I get when in such a no clothing left are registered would o.o.

duffy333 wrote:

This is type as have Italians in some une douce vie de famille: For their menu with low--as prices, and for turYstov quite with other? Removal of, with so "counting" I get when in such a no clothing left are registered would o.o.

And that, Tim, the not so. , too, all prices together with VAT. And without registration nathin 'not buy. Those who regitsya - sees prices immediately without VAT, and have Tim need to in the head with the interest minusovat. And these stick has been going on shares among buyers. Those who regilsya in the first time, those the price as have DSI - 384 the euro. Under than here discrimination? Making purchase on 20 the euro, on next day can on shares obtain discount on 70 the euro, wasn poorly?
I and territory known as Amqu bought on 312 the euro without delivery.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 20 2013 17:34:43)

Vadkh wrote:

Seryoga. All simply. I've joined on site, made purchase before and then the price in two times less. See post 815.
"East student" (Since)

E-e-Dora Not all there so simply. Me yesterday have sent monthly from this gamazina, but worded already pointed not • .com.pl, and • .eu. Went, looked - a mirror, checked price Tornamenta - already not 384, and 312. From Russia not was at war. Purchases not committed. Promises marry not gave.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.