All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

D.S.I wrote:

Match wrote (and):
Remained couple of months and paradise does end in ties with input paying taxes with higher 200-300 the euro
Signature avtoraUbi friends, ibi OPES. Luck.

At all the our institute declared limit purchases - 150 the euro.
All that from above - imposes last 30%.

Our economy is headed in gap - and that would pilfer money in such a same fledged - our authorities enforce new taxes.
Yes still akit prolobbirovala this ograniechenie - paying mnogomillionye bribes and making "ensured analysis market staff-trade" in which declared, that 90% Russians buy abroad through staff goods on amount not more 100 the euro.

These money in government already him have divided - will give builders on infrastructure and housing and communal services.
As always - take have people - and razvoruyut themselves.

Constipation on time have our assholes-one - need to this limiting align with members of a Customs Union.
But promise a tough sell very quickly.

So that now let us Ukraine envying a white envy and to pay duties.

ДОН wrote:

So that now let us Ukraine envying a white envy and to pay duties.

One ??? ?? ? ? already envied you thatas something.

duffy333 wrote:

Yes you - you have limits on goods in sending an higher

And you sweating all over, as it turned out? :D

Seryogu'm to suspect in glazlivosti. The duties, then 13,500 complimented only - wash their hands. Machtek complimented - wash their hands. A grey, iiaea, let as something more careful with all excited)

Carlos wrote:

Seryogu'm to suspect in glazlivosti.

All, I understood :flirt:.
All loop shit, piss. Especially money. And there is no their quite. Especially this pro funtydollaryevry. Full shit, piss. And quite there is no.

Thinking would really work? :crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 20:51:15)

Carlos wrote:

Seryogu'm to suspect in glazlivosti. The duties, then 13,500 complimented only - wash their hands. Machtek complimented - wash their hands. A grey, iiaea, let as something more careful with all excited)

Not. 's uncanny ability, he above comes, not getting out of this. Need to simply perceive this as prophecy, and buy suggested a. :crazyfun:

Here is doing something he pro Long Distantsy spoke recently? Who still not outfitting yourself, are in hurry. :rofl:

duffy333 wrote:

You think would really work?

Not am confident, that immediately, hang on, hang on troshki.

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone loop shit, piss. Especially money. And there is no their quite. Especially this pro funtydollaryevry. Full shit, piss. And quite there is no. Thinking would really work?

Here is. More careful pozhzhzhlsta. Still five years ago, bank analysts talked about opportunities crisis in 2014. The worst option, this when money will cost less, than bond, on which they printed. Kerensky all remember. First they nominal value had, then m otschityvalis.

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone loop shit, piss. Especially money. And there is no their quite. Especially this pro funtydollaryevry. Full shit, piss. And quite there is no.

And here UAH with rublem as got kicked out. :crazyfun: Truth H. Z. In which direction.

Can be I here'll ask? Where can be watch thy Keys of Coolness / quality rings? Sic there, Alkonayt and camping on D.?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Kerensky all remember. First they nominal value had, then m otschityvalis.

I doubt that someone from here inherent remembers Kerensky :). And here is warrants, inhabitants Ukraine, think, still not forgotten. I have until now lies cover slips on couple of million :D. And crisis, have us-same, as in 2009 began. So and not intends to come. :dontknow:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 15 2014 22:09:00)

Carlos wrote:

You can I here'll ask? Where can be watch thy Keys of Coolness / quality rings? Sic there, Alkonayt and camping on D.?

Fuji ® Titanium Silicium carbide K-Guides # 1 in my opinion.
There is have them in Carbone SIC
Vadim now will write, he accurately knows.

Carlos wrote:

You can I here'll ask? Where can be watch thy Keys of Coolness / quality rings? Sic there, Alkonayt and camping on D.?

Here is purely on materials:
http://www.tedpella.com/company_html/hardness.htm
SIC this silicone Carbid
And this on vstavkam in other rings: http://www.rodbuildingforum.com/lofiver … 24153.html
Spi quietly, expensive comrade, Silicium carbide - our all :flag:

+1

Матч wrote:

Vadim now will write, he accurately knows.

duffy333 wrote:

Sleep Alone quietly, expensive comrade, Silicium carbide - our all

Seryoga have us - subtle Joe, get will finish ahead of :crazyfun:

Матч wrote:

Fuji® Titanium SiC K-Guides №1

This those, that in 13,500 are worth?

duffy333 wrote:

Sleep Alone quietly, expensive comrade, Silicium carbide - our all

Sypasyba.
Nor Dog not understood, honestly fil
On my DT-F1 are worth Fuji ® Alconite guides - this well or not very? Iniaeeai in terms workers scale.
On super Dryne - SIC Guides - this, too, well or even better?
But on laytike SULT106MQ something not dotyanuvshee until Alconite - feeling?

Steep Silicium carbide according to the first exiled only type any two material with unpronounceable names. Ah and a diamond.
On the second exiled compete performance the courage have exhibitions from different materials.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 23:02:30)

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall the second exiled compete performance the courage have exhibitions from different materials.

On the second and compare - the first not opened))

How I see, steep SIC nothing in spreadsheet there. And that then is worth in DM- "committee"? And in Dayvakh - 13,500 and new BFF?

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 15 2014 23:04:15)

Carlos wrote:

Skyfall the second and compare - the first not opened))

Tungsten Carbide Alloy WC, Co ... 1400-1800
Zirconium Boride ZrB2 ... 1550
Titanium Nitride TiN 9 1800
Tungsten Carbide WC ... 1880
Tantalum Carbide TaC ... 2000
Zirconium Carbide ZrC ... 2100
Alumina Al2O3 ... 2100
Beryllium Carbide Be2C ... 2410
Titanium Carbide TiC ... 2470
Silicon Carbide SiC ... 2480
Aluminum Boride AlB ... 2500
Boron Carbide B4C ... 2750
Diamond C 10 7000

Vykopirovka from the first exile.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 15 2014 23:06:01)

+2

If have you the Taranium core in at a the ring black, then with very big share likelihood can be to speak, that this Silicium carbide. And at all the worker's buyers brands write about this in annotatsiyakh to its products.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 23:10:19)

Carlos wrote:

A that then is worth in DM- "committee"? And in Dayvakh - 13,500 and new BFF?

Tournament Pro13.5 - Titanium Fuji SiC
Tournament LD - Fuji Alconite K guides
In dutch, accurately not know, in the catalogue at all composition not Iranian. But on mind on Alkonitovye are like. Sic very on graphite a brilliant look like. Alkonit more black color has. Zinc aluminum greyish-effect on kind of.

Carlos wrote:

This is those, that in 13,500 are worth?

Sypasyba.
Nor Dog not understood, honestly fil
On my DT-F1 are worth Fuji ® Alconite guides - this well or not very? Iniaeeai in terms workers scale.
On super Dryne - SIC Guides - this, too, well or even better?
But on laytike SULT106MQ something not dotyanuvshee until Alconite - feeling?

On 13,500 are worth ultralight Titanium Fuji Silicium carbide
And these Fuji ® Titanium Silicium carbide K-Guides are worth here

Technology 3DX have those Japs, and X45have persistent. Innovative is tailored with glasswool 3DX, which absorbs 57.017 vibration, there are already on forms cyprinids kept and nakhlyste, likely a new a series of Tournament feeder and match will from carbon Super SVF graphite + 3DX.
Certainly there is experienced samples, but they not admit, reptiles :D
Gave would beta test a couple))

So that are saving up money :D

Матч wrote:

Technologia 3DX have those Japs, and X45 have persistent. Innovative is tailored with glasswool 3DX, which absorbs 57.017 vibration, there are already on forms cyprinids kept and nakhlyste, likely a new a series of Tournament feeder and match will from carbon Super SVF graphite + 3DX.
Certainly there is experienced samples, but they not admit, reptiles :D

Yura not confuse people. 3DX and Kh45 this different technology, not the Japanese and, name one technology.
3DX - this broad residence.The the most carbon fabric.
Kh45 - this innovative ordinary projects only in 4 directions.
Data technology are used Dayvoy and on more budgetary spinnigovykh sticks and grafitakh HVF Taiwanese and Chinese production.
Link
Link
Link

+2

Vadkh wrote:

Yura not confuse people. 3DX and Kh45 this different technology, not the Japanese and, name one technology.
3DX - this broad residence.The the most carbon fabric.
Kh45 - this innovative ordinary projects only in 4 directions.
Data technology are used Dayvoy and on more budgetary spinnigovykh sticks and grafitakh HVF Taiwanese and Chinese production.
The reference
The reference
The reference

Yes and and and, and I thought one thing and, too,.
Thank you Vadim, much for themselves learned, at least by choice cyprinids kept St. You not turns, as I long head Roulette, :canthearyou: what choose.
And spiningi there is with 3DX? I merely.
On references like all with Kh45.

Last edited by Матч (Jan 16 2014 01:23:23)

Матч wrote:

A spiningi there is with 3DX? I merely.
On references like all with Kh45.

The third the reference.

duffy333

Sergei, sought the intel on Tournament MULTI MATCH Feederin this topic not found. Not remember on senses here test fidernogo the whip?
Thank you

Know, I here is now recall and compare mentally with vershinkami-megatopami from the new Tornamenta 12 / 13 and have Multi right she 100% not stronger. Think somewhere in district 1-1.5oz.
I when first time kept in the hands of Multi Match me it looked, that there in "fidernoe" knee was vkleena steklennaya vershinka - so well and "say the" she gnulas. And only already later time and hold in the hands of new done I understood, that there vkleena vershinka-megatop from this drew this temperature delta.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

You know, I here is now recall and compare mentally with vershinkami-megatopami from the new Tornamenta 12 / 13 and have Multi right she 100% not stronger. Think somewhere in district 1-1.5oz.
I when first time kept in the hands of Multi Match me it looked, that there in "fidernoe" knee was vkleena steklennaya vershinka - so well and "say the" she gnulas. And only already later time and hold in the hands of new done I understood, that there vkleena vershinka-megatop from this drew carbon.

Thank you.
I the old 12 / 13 sold, not vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy, for karpodroma want its, think the that need to. Weight 150 g test 8lb, very interestingly beta test.
Tim preparing send.
Can whom interestingly, but I personally not knew that now Tim vychetaet VAT through alpha parsel on stick third. -1.88.
Truth for delivering 60fun.
And here limit in 1,000 the euro want reduce until 150, towards. Little them oil and gas, for fishermen are starting :D

+1

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) have themselves in Facebook wrote post with headline "At last they '’ flees!", I so understand pro new Tornamenty, if can be, translate his the comments on this about, there quite many written.

djstary wrote:

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) have themselves in Facebook wrote post with headline "At last they '’ flees!", I so understand pro new Tornamenty, if can be, translate his the comments on this about, there quite many written

Exile «.

Miracles. Deleted he its post ((

'm lying, here is she https://www.facebook.com/steven.ringer. … n=timeline

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.