All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

And as sensations?

In apartment not'll understand on potryakh. But not was sensations that it not native. Need to testit on water. Landing perfect, on better loved.

+1

Матч wrote:

In apartment not'll understand on potryakh. But not was sensations that it not native. Need to testit on water. Landing perfect, on better loved.

On landing all understandable. As with rings. On new tornamentakh they uvelichiny.

kanisch wrote:

Skyfall landing all understandable. As with rings. On new tornamentakh they uvelichiny.

Tulip measured, the rest a bit more.

Матч wrote:

Tulpan measured, the rest a bit more.

There Mountain virtually one in one as on 14 foot. Dacha (the length of the and the size of the rings) I to how Mountain with with rings will look on 13.5 turnamente.

kanisch wrote:

There Mountain virtually one in one as on 14 foot. Dacha (length and the size of the rings) I to how Mountain with with rings will look on 13.5 turnamente.

On dm 14 rings more. Look bad not full harmony, but tolerable. And the if would you not said, then and not threatened both attention. I at all not watched on rings, so shaken, parasitic fluctuations more not appeared and even has declined.

D.S.I wrote:

A me already fly
2 quivertips for the 14ft tournament TNF14XHQ-AD

D.S.I, and which tests have spare vershinok in increasingly?
And still - spare done to Tornament 13 foot and 14 foot same assessment or not?

DON
I not know, as few, otpishu.

ДОН wrote:

D.S.I, and which tests have spare vershinok in increasingly?
And still - spare done to Tornament 13 foot and 14 foot same assessment or not?

Not equal. New 70sm, old 60cm.
Tim responded :T he tips are & # 163 ;2 0 each they are available civil white yellow and orange
Vershinka & # 163 ;2 0 for magnet, they can be white color of for yellowcake and orange.
Test Tim not knows.
I know 2-3-5-

Last edited by Матч (Jan 25 2013 16:48:07)

Match, I had in view differ whether new done 70 centimeters Tornamenta 13 foot from new vershinok 70 centimeters Tornamenta 14 foot on core coursework they or not.
And still, spare done, which can be dozakazat Tim, the for new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot - same assessment on core coursework they?

Last edited by ДОН (Jan 25 2013 17:57:06)

ДОН wrote:

Match, I had in view differ whether new done 70 centimeters from Tornamentov 13 foot and 14 foot.
Or done have new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot - same assessment?

Have new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot - same assessment.

Is obtained interestingly - have new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot length and test different - and done same length and tests?

ДОН wrote:

Well interestingly - have new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot length and test different - and done same length and tests?

And what here interesting things. Until this, on all British, dayvy has been going utterly same assessment done. That on Tornament, that on Akvalayt.

Me simply then not understandable, can who editor continue "on detail by" - in than sense "division of" new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot., if done on them same length and tests, if tests themselves St differ just on 10%, ah-in length of his the entire "chip" is obtained?

And why all book-Tornament 14 foot.?

Last edited by ДОН (Jan 26 2013 21:06:44)

ДОН wrote:

To on normal rivers harvest. Even 10% on heat this is a big plus. And 30 centimeters musculaire - this + 5-6 meters range missiles zabrosa.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 26 2013 21:25:31)

And as least + 10cm style of on vyvazhivanii ;)

ДОН wrote:

“I don’t simply then not understandable, can who editor continue" on detail by "- in than sense" division of "new Tornamentov 13 and 14 foot., if done on them same length and tests, if tests themselves St differ just on 10%, ah-in length of his the entire" chip "is obtained?

Edited DON (Today 21 :06: 44)

For rivers with rapid the passage and wide 50-100m, where impose further 70m not need, be appropriate 13. For a large rivers Dnepr river, Volga, Don and water basins where need zabos 100m and more need 14.2
I think so.
At all the Daiwa tornament bisected on 2 series of, and in name in including:
Daiwa Tournament Long Distance Feeder rods - for continental Europe with large tide pools and strong the passage.
And
Daiwa Tournament Pro - so say, for personal possession :D in small English luzhitsakh.

It is important understand and necessarily test, that buying udilishche greater length you not buy simply udlinennuyu handle. Increased the length of the handles perhaps will add you in range missiles zabrosa, but not as in opportunities circumvent steep brovok. You in this case need requires a form. ???? with Fastovym marched, camping on K. Parabolic'll fold down and functionality he loses.
Let me give you example comparisons udilisch G-Max 12 feet and PE 12.6 feet. Under different length of his udilisch, length so have them is the same, PE 12.6 has simply udlinennuyu handle, that allows to do impose, on marginal distance there is, more comfortable. Under "struggle" with..... shapely eyebrows advantages relative to G-Max 12 simply zero.

Last edited by Алекс (Jan 26 2013 22:25:18)

+1

As I understand, 14ft udilishche for zabrosa kormakov until 130gramm on more long drives distance there is, than pounder 13ft, and also for industrialized fishing on such same distance there is, on that able 13 To fishing pole, but with more heavy kormushkami. Increased length handles allows further, with less effort, and throw kormak expense of greater "crowbar" on zabrose. The feeder more 100gramm hurl brief line on distance more 40 meters not comfortable experience. Not illustrate as can be harvest on Dnieper River on distance there is 100m, there and a pound of bears. In seats, where need harvest on such distance there is I not go :)

Last edited by Тоха (Jan 27 2013 00:00:00)

I want itself buy 14 foot udilishche the 1960s the long distanc. I clearly understand, that this fishing pole me use to anyone for Dnipro River hills are dominated and Desnyanskikh competition, when need to hook-- I hook kormak 130-150grnamm and is indecent far continue to cast until :)! Such situation sometimes accented. Also despite these pounder harvest carp on for competitions on made it more 80 meters. T. E. This udilishche for unconventional situations on for competitions. And also there's pounder sometimes d harvest in Dnieper River spring and in the early summer, when level of water still high.
Think, that my the main pounder would still will remain the 1960s Pro 135hq.

Last edited by Тоха (Jan 27 2013 00:02:21)

+1

Тоха wrote:

I think, that my the main pounder would still will remain the 1960s Pro 135hq.

Such a same bullshit :flag:

Тоха wrote:

I want itself buy 14 foot udilishche the 1960s the long distanc. I clearly understand, that this fishing pole me use to anyone for Dnipro River hills are dominated and Desnyanskikh competition, when need to hook-- I hook kormak 130-150grnamm and is indecent far continue to cast until :)! Such situation sometimes accented. Also despite these pounder harvest carp on for competitions on made it more 80 meters. T. E. This udilishche for unconventional situations on for competitions. And also there's pounder sometimes d harvest in Dnieper River spring and in the early summer, when level of water still high.
Think, that my the main pounder would still will remain the 1960s Pro 135hq.

Edited toch (Today 00 :02: 21)

And here is can be question. You when are considering udilishche for competition, you think about one copy?
I here is always think that under sorevy need to although would couple of twins feeder + the coil, or I not rights?
Me here is not very comfortable experience when chereduesh stick, and they different.

Of course for this comp needs have on two twin rods up. Over time will buy and the second, if like the first. Two immediately buy not will be able - very costly.

Last edited by Тоха (Jan 29 2013 11:44:32)

Novelty
http://all.daiwa21.com/fishing/item/ree … index.html
TOURNAMENT SURF 45/45QD
http://s2.uploads.ru/e4L3i.jpg

+1

D.S.I wrote:

TOURNAMENT SURF 45/45QD

Interestingly that there a new, except new shpul. And the Aspell the 1097 bucks. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 30 2013 17:32:02)

Vadkh wrote:

Interesting that there a new, except new shpul

1.Real Four
2. The commercial from zirconium

Broke little new ground shared :dontknow:
Daiwa innovation water-proof use of magnetic fluid liquid entitled "Maguoiru" gap between goal and the bodies capsules. Maguoiru membrane was born in ties with approach N and S poles, so as with name magnetic fluid and cut off from water and dust plays role wrapping. Can be compared with hydro isolation system with the help individual, such as packaging, sharply reduce the rate friction between rotor and corps for fluid, I will foster further continuation of rotation of surprisingly easy. Dust and sand are shipped sea splashes, rain and wind. Water-proof and pylenepronitsaemyy Wall spinning surfing casting be stationed in various environments. Productivity can smooth rotation initial term is the main advantage in explosion threat fisheries catches terrain trawling, climate tide. (Magnetic fluid: A special material, developed by NASA, possesses characteristic of the adsorption to respond to magnetic forces increasing)
http://s3.uploads.ru/sm4xn.jpg

Me kaetsya or ??? on leftist is missing Friction clutch?
F-fuck., in this coloring the she me 6600m on first glance akin to coil Force (Xtreme feeder from Browning's :crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 30 2013 18:18:40)

D.S.I wrote:

1.Real Four
2. The commercial from zirconium

Ah Real Four there is and on Basiayre. And here is the commercial H. Z. Can strongly. :dontknow: Magnetic’emerged.

Interestingly, on fishing the exhibition in Moscow to 27 February these coils will appear?
Like would alive hold in the hands of, compare with Basiayr - than novelty better.

Although me wholesaler Dayva spoke, that before March from Japan nothing not will emerge "serious" in Russia.

Last edited by ДОН (Jan 31 2013 12:04:34)

ДОН wrote:

Interesting, on fishing the exhibition in Moscow to 27 February these coils will appear?

DEBUT 04.2013

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.