All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya

Technique podsekaniya

Posts 1 to 30 of 221

Faced so phenomenon, as influence trough (weight) on effective podsechku klyunuvshey fish. Is obtained, that under any services there's gravy (cargo) negatively affect our and effective podsechku :stupor:

Best to tie a blood knot, if trough (weight) there is no at all - then podsechke there is no obstacles. But as then bombarding tackle? :( Where is anybodys guess? :unsure:

Like would listen opinion colleagues on the subject :blush:

Dood wrote:

Where is anybodys guess?

is noose. My statistics says, that with such services is happening the most the optimal leapfrog and number of samozasekaniy impressive :cool:

Romeo wrote:

is noose. My statistics says, that with such services is happening the most the optimal leapfrog and number of samozasekaniy impressive.

And in such a version, too,?

http://i043.radikal.ru/0804/52/f62de423d742.jpg

Dood wrote:

And in such a version, too,?

Yes. Only skrutku molitvakh very long and put it away shotgun to the main a fishing line. To was leapfrog the good need to as can be less metal :idea:

This noose that Spain Roman Badardinovym (winner competition "Springtime a dace - 2008" in Kyiv).

Detailed stage knitting circle for this exiled:

http://www.trikita.com.ua/forum/viewtop … p;start=20

Question: What raskosami often-suited for such deal (the author applied a special fidernyy material from browning, like would find him adequate replacement)? :(

Last edited by Dood (Apr 24 2008 12:08:50)

I until prefer nesimmetrichnuyu the noose.

wrote:

I until prefer nesimmetrichnuyu loop.

I, too, on their small experience believe, that better asymmetry :flag:, only think, that coiling must be not strongly the Long.

Last edited by (Apr 24 2008 12:24:16)

wrote:

I, too, on their small experience believe, that better asymmetry.

Can on a reservoir prove, that is noose much more sensitive nesimmetrichnoy :flag:

The situation here complex - on effectiveness sweep (martial arts) affects many factors - construction snap, weight trough, kind of and the size of the klyunuvshey fish, character Ah, this is great - a sharp with samopodsechkoy or reasonable rates and gentle, that know not, when same need to reel in, the availability of crosscurrents, experience fisherman's - his skill in ensured moment do the right podsechku and anything.

Can try unfolding this process on contributing and choose on each this component of the most effective option:

- thanks
- kind of and the size of the fish
- character Ah, this is great
- for
- wind
- experience
- other factors% -)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Can on a reservoir prove, that is noose much more sensitive nesimmetrichnoy.

Roma, deal not in chuyke. Not know as it there, on bottom contains the Yushukan, but to tie a blood knot easier and need not kormak sdergivat. In general, fact such, that on asymmetries I can reel in simply poluoborotom pens coils. With other montazhami so not goes. Father Jun Kunimura.

I have with property as in stoyachke, such a the as Romeo describes, most poklevok is underway precisely samozasechkoy! :cool: A here is asymmetry on during works.

And in this year enjoyed paternosterom , instead asymmetries,, too, like works :)

wrote:

Wu me with property as in stoyachke, such a the as Romeo describes, most poklevok is underway precisely samozasechkoy!

And here is this - samozasechki and not want - want very the whole process to control :glasses:

Dood wrote:

Perhaps try unfolding this process on contributing and choose on each this component of the most effective option:

- tooling
- kind of and the size of the fish
- character Ah, this is great
- for
- wind
- experience
- other factors

Was would very and very interestingly such a picture see according to sensei :cool:

wrote:

A here is this - samozasechki and not want - want very the whole process to control.

Samozasechka suggests, that is noose an ideal option for podsekaniya if a fish slightly dernuv, itself zasekaetsya.

Is noose (except osnastok civil-line) gives the most the best control between crocheted and the main fishing line.

Still times repeat, that ready this on practice prove :cool:

Have symmetrical once again deal one lack of - frequent perekhlesty defence wakes up aggressivity.

Romeo wrote:

Yes. Only skrutku molitvakh very long and put it away shotgun to the main line they made. To was leapfrog the good need to as can be less metal.

Structure just mounting or only mm?

Romeo wrote:

is noose. My statistics says, that with such services is happening the most the optimal leapfrog and number of samozasekaniy impressive.

This only under using long tug ropes. I'm using short dog leashes but also 25 50 centimeters and samozasechki there is no, must be very to tie a blood knot. Missed my all + until a date fish not podtsepilas :)

I believe this and there is fishing had forced. And when fish itself zasekaetsya and can be even not look on khlystik, me seems this not interestingly, this wasn only, when're putting before a goal production fish (repeat, my opinion).

Burik wrote:

A when fish itself zasekaetsya and can be even not look on khlystik, me seems this not interestingly, this wasn only, when're putting before a goal production fish.

Ah then karpovaya had forced and hair thanks this simply production fish :cool:

wrote:

Hey techs have, share. There is poklevka, for example peristaltikos, need whether to tie a blood knot and deceitful, if missed my?

Stuck to answer, although, difficult not knowing the rest of the.

For example, often the case so: Fish enough cautious and Takes the pourer loosely, then, as a consequence, we see singles poklevki without continuation of and samozasechki. In these cases need to reconsider snap on subject reducing size hook, nozzles, and also extend defence wakes up aggressivity until 60-80-100. See, but without bigotry. Ah and try to 1855 to tie a blood knot cigarette fish before as she would cast a the pourer. If not managed reel in during poklevki - molitvakh level podsechku and you freak, sometimes manages to leave fish on the hook so say sure we (expense of big length defence wakes up aggressivity).

+1

Romeo wrote:

is noose (except osnastok civil-line) gives the most the best control between got a little trigger and the main fishing line.

So all-??? - for stagnant water better is noose or Pater Noster (disambiguation)? And in any size?

wrote:

So all-??? - for stagnant water better is noose or Pater Noster (disambiguation)? And in any size?

For laziest (like me) Pater Noster (disambiguation), and for hardworking is noose :flag:

Romeo wrote:

To laziest (like me) Pater Noster (disambiguation), and for hardworking is noose.

And razmerchiki not spit out everything? :writing:

wrote:

A razmerchiki not spit out everything?

Directing paternostera on ceasing do longer than the on 2-3 centimeters, than directing on crime as + the length of the trough.

And increase length defence wakes up aggressivity stems with apprehension for trough? Never eiaee with a leash around longer than the 35 centimeters

wrote:

A increase length defence wakes up aggressivity stems with apprehension for trough? Never eiaee with a leash around longer than the 35 centimeters

Have fish not asked, but think yes. Under it comes to shagging even on weak, when in sight, that fish interested in prikormkoy, but refuses realistically peck, only udlineniem defence wakes up aggressivity manages to capture modicum something.

Thank you, stuck. But to let the line out pity, before with Dam did 3 defence wakes up aggressivity, now one. If will not work, Oleg, will have you compensate for costs.

wrote:

If will not work Oleg, even, will have you compensate for costs.

Yes, now I see, that crisis and you s goalkeeper touched :D Ok, 'll cut off 2 Dam its favorite fishing line of yours, with past year has remained - would still to emit :D

Ah and if seriously, then all should work. Truth, I not know what have you there conditions industrialized fishing: A body of water?, for? The depth of? Fish. :dontknow: Wu me river Dnepr river with very capricious fish tank.

Boev wrote:

Truth, I not know what have you there conditions industrialized fishing: Body of water?, for? The depth of? Fish.

I have no no conditions. If happens window, then why would and not participate in seyshene, familiar snout politsezret.

I yesterday catching up on a fishing room and was shocked, I have it turns out types simply heap: Until 15, to 25, two until 70, until 120, two until 150 fringes. Old age with sticks secured by :) novel "Living would now.

wrote:

. Simply heap: Until 15, to 25.

This Mr. Picker here that whether? Or all-??? spinningi? :tired:

wrote:

This is Mr. Picker here that whether? Or all-??? spinningi?

Perhaps, ??? spinningi with primotannymi with duct tape vershinkami? :playful:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya