All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya

Technique podsekaniya

Posts 91 to 120 of 221

Jaatteenmaki tight leash as usually for an rastyazhimostyu filament can be prinebrech. Likely strongly heard that you fitted under podsechke and is tearing lip. Can be and Friction clutch weaken and place it it smooth sack with platforms.
Well would with fidergamom try if there is - but this on lyubitelya

Ah and hook need to always inspect)

Last edited by Vallium (Apr 22 2012 09:18:31)

Beto wrote:

Nzhen advice! Recently was on created, catching an on moldy worm. Catching about 2 hours. The main pletenka, dog leashes but also with fishing line remained homes, linked the ceasing with pletenki, hooks 16 numbers, with 7 poklevok 3 realizovanye, the rest poklevki- leapfrog, 1-2 Dam just tugged up your and immediately disruption. I think the reason in tight leash with pletni.
Share their views. In advance Spasiba.

Pletnyu at all to remove.
On made it until 35-40 meters she not need a, can be boldly harvest on goes through Monk's.

And if all-???'ll need to go to harvest pletney, Japan, the previous kamradov - clearly work with friktsionom. To tie a blood knot with anti and control under vyvazhivanii.

Thank you all who one.

Vallium wrote:

rather the whole extremely heard that you fitted

“was not immediately and through several meters. Enleve third year, such first time.
Yesterday there catching not one not missed, but hooks 10-12 numbers. Here is I and think that the reason in size hook.

Strange. If fish zasekalas and hook not razgibalsya - can it strongly? Here only Friction clutch

Beto wrote:

Obryv was not immediately and through several meters. Enleve third year, such first time.
Yesterday there eiaee not one not missed, but hooks 10-12 numbers. Here is I and think that the reason in size hook.

+ part of office # 89. Could couple of times big deal (supposedly carp), from Bank, meters for 10 skhody.
't seek reason skhodov.

Beto wrote:

Yesterday there catching not one not missed, but hooks 10-12 numbers. Here is I and think that the reason in size hook.

:cool: Just fish poorly zasekalas on shallow the hook.

The BADARDINOV! Interestingly, that contact with fish tank I felt since sweep (martial arts). Meters 40 held out without bigotry, vyvazhivanie not forced his hand. Friction clutch was way from and I heard his work couple of times. Tugging fish reminds, control, like would, Iaeaaeai. And then, as like, fish in something unless (as in what something obstacle) and should social.
In a whole idea understood. Thank you for science! Interestingly, that I have, from 5 karasey, 2 were are caught in an inescapable zaglot. Enjoyed ekstraktorom, but fish remained living. Go off without blood.

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 24 2012 12:44:51)

Yuri wrote:

A then, as like, fish in something unless (as in what something obstacle) and should social.

Ah and probivku trawling in is place did in detail? There clearly or brovka, or jobs Twigson there is, far Crucian and popped. You this must were gruzikom find easily.

Pavel K wrote:

ah and probivku trawling in is place did in detail? There clearly or brovka, or jobs Twigson there is, far Crucian and popped. You this must were gruzikom find easily.

Pavel K! I has tried and dzhigovoy wiring and simply he dragged his my weight on beneath the. Did this several times, but on oschup no obstacles, out recessions trawling, korchey ,-and camping on P. Detected not was. Cargo aboard on beneath the, as on table. Ski ascents rovnomu table and so until the most Bank. Last autumn I was on this a reservoir in moment, when from rate issued water. I saw bottom, throwing good feeder. Then level of water was 30 - 50 see What I not meanwhile bottom dam? Himself not know. Rain a strong behaved. Not diary have your cell. Wetting the. But, what there bottom in that day was almost perfectly finer, this accurately. Wasn that under Bank there is heap-, a and any another debris. Sometimes three big, huge logs or going from Bank and go in free swimming. Can what toplyak and lying around now. All-??? winter of was. Can someone something Amenhotep in rate. Yesterday, too, logs floated. Accounted for wait, until drifts past got a big-ass barrel.

How many times not catching karpika on 10-14 bezborodki hooks, skhodov literally couple times was, with puffed still and better has ever managed, so as tensile strengths there is no and constantly holding fish in natyazhku (for bezborodki this very-very requires), parabolik-place it helps diffrent, fully sglazhivaya all tugging imaginations, friktsionom very rarely account for enjoy, simply one times his configured on bend stick and forgot, in principle this as on spininge (on predatory, isn't it), where nastrivaetsya Friction clutch, to stick not break the. Under need, most the right this, Roman - rights, hand to hold down Friction clutch, if requires powerful brake on, but checkbox for me, under vyvazhivanii, until now not accounted for enjoy. Here is how something such my in my opinion. Ah and yes, podsechku do continuous.

Beto wrote:

1-2 Dam just tugged up your and immediately disruption

I think deal in the hook! Got dull - need to to change! And at all take for rule, after each fishing or long-term sessions to change hooks.

+1

, too, worthy in similar situation. Me seems increasingly deal in next. Hook, not piercing through cartilage or bone, is mired with her stinger "under skin." On distant made it sting hook (conditional support) in parallel a comprehensive forces. Than closer to Bank, the more a corner between fish tank (conditional support) moving horizontally and ‘ thumbs pounder. Hook simply rips through gentle tissue. "Conditional support" pile in view, this when fish is faring exactly in what the a plane. And so the understandable, that perfectly such a be not can, naturally saw stomping around the back from hand in side. Conclusion: Smaller a corner vyvazhivaniya and work friktsionom.

Romeo wrote:

is noose. My statistics says, that with such services is happening the most the optimal leapfrog and number of samozasekaniy impressive

But watched Fadeeva and he spoke that not obyazate :dontknow: flax is. As then be?

Terrae Filius wrote:

I think deal in the hook! Got dull - need to to change! And at all take for rule, after each fishing or long-term sessions to change hooks.

And can be their simply erode the nadfilem or necessarily need to change?

greh wrote:

A can be their simply erode the nadfilem or necessarily need to change?

Only to change! File card (tool) - this the disobedient, so :D Now all hooks with chemical a shiv, erode rather well not tickles :flag:

+1

greh wrote:

A can be their simply erode the nadfilem or necessarily need to change?

Much easier in late fishing sweep ceasing with crocheted. Then accurately not will the issues in anybody the thought, that can "not I poorly strike, and simply trigger dumb."

I, in during one fishing, several - Works on dimes.... Especially when account for to experiment with a long the leash, diameter of fishing line of yours, size of hook. Higher, respected forumchane already talked that the fishing line is on dog leashes but also and hooks this able material and I with this fully agree.

With interest have read article A. Fadeeva in "just keep fishing with us" about lessons host World. In particular about his conversation with German cabanas's Vaygangom. "Is amused by" a quotation from his'.

"Realizuyte only long poklyovki, nor prikakikh circumstances not reel during short-pokes and under sheveleniyakh kvivertipa. It Belgian bream likes play with right complement, he studies, can be whether its at all there is and how she superficially is attractive and edible. A small a gaggle of prep school fat little slapping could show themselves already in the first minutes fishing: Fish a fact for as such, off dipping snout in crime as and even tastes the pourer on the hook, immediately same its vyplyovyvaya. All these huge risks are movement will visible on vershinke fidera in the form of its vzdragivaniy and mikropotyazhek. Not United Nations on this attention, squeeze kulaks and breath, when vershinka sognyotsya, carrying away for a increasingly udilishche. "Parovoznaya poklyovka" - evidence, that bream you dig that providing a decoy very deeply and it is time his to tie a blood knot. Reel fish not its rise of rods up, and tossed udilishche in parallel water and by moving his in protivokhod fish, then she adopts the right position in water feature and quietly shed to you. "And camping on D.
Why "find"? Years 5-6 ago on the vastness of the internet expressed roughly the same. Virtually 1 to 1. (Can Vaygang this read? :crazyfun:) Over that was publicly beaten up stones and declared a heretic. :D

Last edited by FEEDER (Dec 5 2012 12:07:42)

+1

FEEDER wrote:

it Belgian bream likes play with right complement, he studies, can be whether its at all there is and how she superficially is attractive and edible.

Our formed bream virtually is no different from of Belgian - such a same ‘ Some Harley Street quack earthy kind of way. :D

In sight his exported) and what expertize your in bayonets encounter, then no wonder, for "prophets there is no in homeland his." :dontknow:

Last edited by bambus (Dec 8 2012 04:07:17)

All had a good days.

I have emerged question, which you may seem. E-Dora A bit naive and not quite in subject, but all same.

As you already known, people in fidernom fact I a new and after his some there second as fishing I began to pay attention on the, as fish themselves is leading under factory its in podsak. Question, as you already guessed it, an idle: As best win fish in podsak and at all - as best its vyvazhivat? On video Fadeeva, Popova we can to see, that udilishche are raising not upward, and lead mother`s earth. Ah this is understandable: With those to prevent "light a candle." Tell, and in any cases fish all same need "raising"?

On one of seminars 352 spoke, something about how bream are raising on for and cite his in a disadvantageous for him position. Not remember already verbatim. But if] However of bream in a small River with slow the passage and enough melkovptoy - there is whether here their recommendations?

Now about a major. Observed, that when bream posekaetsya for the lower lip, then in podsak I have he Mark on back, that, with my view, for him, too, not quite benefits. Tell - this correctly, when bream or another fish they are falling rapidly in posak on back?

PySy: I'm so sorrah, broke a several of hectic. Is content after fishing. Let-, think, otposchu until not forgot.

Increasingly, that I’d say-suguboe in my opinion, on Forum heap people had time to cook me.
Place it hold not upward, and askew, for moreover, to less frighten fish, raising its to the surface. Mentioned about this on Forum, on-my Fight after the tournament in Belgium, there from. Sport, dog leashes but also subtle, bonus very many means for outcome, so the jumbo power, seeking to not raising to the surface, not frighten and not provoking on tugging.
On conventional fishing try to put raise to the surface board, through campaign bream fighter no, and the fuck you're going his little by little until podsacheka or until Bank.
Upward with their feet fish to accept not accounted for, nothing not I’d say, but think, that in such a position she quite helpless.
And the last-the same bream at different gills is behaving differently. On Kremenchug Reservoir the entire despaired on side, except one the big guy, so on direct keel his and adopted hands :dontknow:'ve been Shimanovskim deal on Picker, force tackle feared.
On Dnistrovsky Reservoir fish in my opinion much more because, even khevikom to the surface far from Bank remove not worked, despaired, as been paved. Place was such, that first kept on perpendikulyaru to Bank, then in parallel to convenient community, and then already on Bank.

+1

If there is any vividly grown style of or Thresh,, and there's gravy heavy, then udilishche best keep vertically and to pump fish to the surface. Especially on rivers often such. Very many fly fishermen, which often gets caught in such conditions, adjust on level reflexes so vyvazhivat fish always and everywhere. Even there, where in this need.
With lungs, kormushkami and in the absence of chains on the way to Bank best vyvazhivat-to pump fish tossed place it vershinkoy to water - as the me fish goes significantly easier and less resist, than under "vertical" vyvazhivanii.
As win fish in podsak? Yes would still as. Most importantly fish precisely win in virtually angular podsak, not harvest its, as at a butterfly comes :D

+1

Mike, Duffy, thank you.

Roughly to thus conclusions I have I he launched decide.

Because harvest account for in enough petty River, I began to reduce dozen povodochnoy fishing line of yours. In topic "hooks" someone spoke of rule "Number hook + dozen filament without semicolon =2 6." On today’s nightlife fishing I already used 12 Number gamakatsovskogo hp 2755 sovereign on 0,125oy Trabuko gives forse flyuorkarbon and 8 Number hp 3513 sovereign on 0,16oy kolmik ksilo. All worked: Bream posekalsya for the lower lip, breakages and skhodov not was, been seized and vice ten little slapping.

Second fishing trip consecutive catching recently gained 13.8 duchem until 100gr. On the first a fishing trip used dog leashes but also rougher. After fayerbluda khevika duchmaster seems bit too hard. The first four fish after poklevki and piece of fastening descended from. Sinned on hooks, reversed the raft. After series of attempts to managed to capture seven kilushnikov, but emulated vyvazhivanie with duchmasterom not try to put. After sweep (martial arts) string up as such and some time of waiting. After 3-4 jerks'm slowly be manually to Bank vershinkoy to water, under new ryvkakh'm stopping vyvazhivanie. Under Bank'm starting it up in podsak not immediately, full extension of my lift the feeder, see, that fish flips over backwards on back and not bucks.

I have still question about choice seats industrialized fishing. Here is these two night baited in the turn rivers. Marker established, that right deeper, and from Left punier when one realizes (about meters). Theoretically on night fish must stray on deep seats, but in both cases was biting, exclusively from Left. The reason, on-my, in predators. Today entire night something was pounding and plyukhalo as times right. Somewhere 3.30 tomorrow heard emit, the cry does anyone remember that after and sounds struggle. Their Muslim about minutes, were sopeniem, vspleskimi and howls does anyone remember that after. Luminaries the lantern?, but pleasantly to consider nothing not managed. Immediately has retreated on two Dam from beraga (and you would on my place not moved,. Came home and asked in search engine "is assaulting whether pike on flock." It turns out, ??? yes.

Influence whether you when choosing seats industrialized fishing thus factor as the availability of predator? Truth whether, that pike prefers zailennye and deep seats, and pike perch - more small gritty and clay?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (May 5 2014 02:24:46)

ZooM Junior wrote:

Wu me still question about choice seats industrialized fishing. Here is these two night catching on turn rivers. Marker established, that right deeper, and from Left punier when one realizes (about meters). Theoretically on night fish must stray on deep seats, but in both cases was biting, exclusively from Left. The reason, on-my, in predators.

Day bream is further from Bank and on more deep places. At night he is coming closer to Bank and goes as times on more small seats - there have him "pastures." So at night better wait his either there, either on "output while" with deep seats to smallholder.

+1

ZooM Junior wrote:

there Has come home and asked in search engine "is assaulting whether pike on flock." It turns out, ??? yes.

And catfish critically, too,.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Truth whether, that pike prefers zailennye and deep seats,

Sacred in this believed, until not caught couple of pike on perekate, where me with legs the flood of knocking down. :dontknow:

Vadkh wrote:

And catfish critically, too,.

This perhaps closer to truth. "Likes" bream with somyatami and nalimom in some places "pushing." Exiting from such pits, at night bream find very small new.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This is perhaps closer to truth. "Likes" bream with somyatami and nalimom in some places "pushing." Exiting from such pits, at night of bream find very small new.

So I have on favorite the pit at night spawn aren Sheat life not give.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

'in this believed, until not caught couple of pike on perekate, where me with legs the flood of knocking down.

This perhaps closer to truth. "Likes" bream with somyatami and nalimom in some places "pushing." Exiting from such pits, at night of bream find very small new.

The something I think, what Sheat to capture not can. This it turns out him leschi impress the natives not give. So and altogether, so and altogether popered. Not know, as of bream repelled)

Last edited by ZooM Junior (May 5 2014 17:00:17)

On hooks for little slapping only somyata pozaritsya can :D A for Sheat need not hook, and kryuchische. And tuft vypolzkov on it. This as least. Although heard history, when on such a "somovyu" bait lovilis leschi 3kg +.
Prikin what chagrin have human - sits awaits Sheat on several tens of kil, and here bream. Some hanged himself on hook :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya