All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya

Technique podsekaniya

Posts 151 to 180 of 221

No clutch! Fish need guide the in safe zone and already there with it improper use. From-for this and place it, and the main, and tooling must have maximally big supply ruggedness and capacity.

About drawn-out fraktsiona, then this emerges. But as about rubber insert: If fidergam severe, then shtekernaya rubber? Whether rubber compensate for the absence of clutch and in, too, time steal fish the contestant distance, that the kind receives, smatyvaya as such under-weakened friktsione? Will whether worse in sight poklevku? How deteriorates implementation podsechek under using rubber and monoleski in as a the main on distance there is until 30 meters?

And still question not quite in subject: In what case use cord instead monofilnoy fishing line of yours on tight leash?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (May 22 2014 04:03:07)

Under it catching a major carp on center of the spool must be it's qualitative monoleska, which has sufficient the rate overstretching the country’s. So, fidergam not need. This weak link in services.

ZooM Junior wrote:

And still question not quite in subject: In what case use the cord instead monofilnoy filament on tight leash?

In metodnoy services need use leashes are from cord or a special povodochnogo material. Ceasing from monoleski-5-8sm., under equal that of the with puffed, to example 15-20-54, will have greater dozen and specific toughness, that will not allow correctly present the pourer. Monot in metodnoy services - is nonsense.

+3

Boev wrote:

. Monot in metodnoy services - is nonsense.

Ah why. The angles in entire yuzayut under it catching carp until two kg. And leashes are until 15 centimeters place. Simply leashes are from monkey hotspots-0,18 mm and the nozzle sitch in have order utrambovyvaetsch in whom prikormki.

+1

Greetings.
Faced with problem, can business. The bottom line as otlechit poklyovku from when fish a fact for as such. Today even motion did, showered crime as with Alpo, but without defence wakes up aggressivity. I in of shock - zadevanie fish for as such exclusivity on vershinku as an ideal poklyovka.
Ah and that to do in tokoy situation, as harvest, kokuyu technique apply?
Thank you.

майк wrote:

Ok, we'll figure it out

"So, evening ceased be have a breathy"

Thought shut up. Were holding back as could.

"Not! Disappearing, so with music! "

Its option. Ceasing with the short, tee lot more, leapfrog sharply and porazmashistey.

In rules about this states the next:

8.43. Until zalіku priymaєtsya riba, yea casual. Aren't vilovlena not for his mouth. Navmisne bagrіnnya fishing spots the kind pristroї avtomatichnogo zasіkannya zaboronyayutsya.

We same "nenavmisne." Szaszi believe each other on word. :D

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

leapfrog sharply and porazmashistey.

But without bigotry. After such sweep (martial arts) people in the Frost pro renovating udilisch Szymanowski. Uploaded. From three its knees broke a four :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Data race. Okay, we'll figure it out-for or a hard-on? What the main? What tooling? What the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity simple?
Text or thinking, decided to pro test done and wave of (wind) add.

Edited! Mike. (Today 17 :33: 23)

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

A hard-on, the main pletnya # 1, tooling inlayn (other cannot be), ceasing 50-' 10 "or above, vershinka 1.5oz, waves of / wind there is no. Fish gloom.

Last edited by Askorb (Jun 22 2014 18:41:28)

майк wrote:

Inlayn, yes even with long one a leash around-pleasant thing very is not sensitive. In my opinion its task work on samopodsechku, and not on's movement kvivera.

Misha, why write, then what know not or not don? Inlayn better position not worse on sensitivity, But there is missing samopodsechka, so as there is no the limiter and under poklevke fish not zasekaetsya under aid trough.

Askorb wrote:

Nu and that to do in tokoy situation, as harvest, kokuyu technique apply?

If this is so suffer, then install there crime as slightly harder and Keever slightly stronger. Tension cord will stronger and under the touch. Fish will emerge vertical component in movement kivera. Amplitude and camping on D. , too, another will. From poklevki already clearly tell from the apperance of. On a strong heat, under the touch. Fish length of cord, Keever at all gives movement only virtually in vertical line a plane. All I.M.H.O., of course, purely from practice, for theory not in rate.

майк wrote:

So here is side force, perpendikulyarnaya by a newly, is decomposed on two, on order more it. This pro

Misha yes all I taught. Only You should take into consideration in inlayne any poklevka in side under his memory will live on in the main works also as and paternostere, and direct poklevka still and better oppression vershinku. In my opinion Of course.

About the limiter, can be his questioning close to feeding trough for samopodsechki. But in such a case Pater Noster (disambiguation) works not worse. And have athletes thanks to "pan-green" amps not called.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 22 2014 20:55:58)

On courses inlayne there is no the limiter higher trough, by the rules cannot be. In one word in services little that can be to change. Me more interested in technique industrialized fishing in such sluchyayakh, when fish gloom, and she often a fact for as such.
As you already understood speech is faring about it catching in pace, nekrupnoy fish / a dace, leschik until 500gr, a hard-on, the distance 22m.

Mike. With all due respect to will feed markedly (gray hairs or total absence of all this signaled). You fish has tried harvest? Simply so. I has tried. Simply so, not as engineer-a mechanic and not as economist, and simply so, as she enjoyed, as she wanted. Although of course lukavlyu. Much already presupposed as will be even not vzyavshi in hands your cast. But fish don't give a shit on the, that I know. Ah and is obtained not very.

Simply, reading your you'd always pit, feel themselves full should. M. And simply marvel at as me manages to capture modicum what any.

Askorbcan seriously as to to some psycho. Forget it on subject tube top. Me it, that I simply, I take it out, what there is and Masonic in a hatchling pond. Me at all much it. And many simply pokrutyat finger at to the heads.

Mike, not offense as child :flag:. Not grievances and squabbles for.

Simply not is obtained silenced when prichine as can terminally destroy neokrepshuyu soul and with diligence mixture the seed doubt and't hesitate like that again.

Askorb wrote:

Greetings.
Faced with problem, can business. The bottom line as otlechit poklyovku from when fish a fact for as such. Today even motion did, showered the feeder with feeds, but without defence wakes up aggressivity. I in of shock - zadevanie fish for as such exclusivity on vershinku as an ideal poklyovka.
Thank you.

I have poklevka, this when vershinka "tinny." And zadevanie twist are spaced fish tank-a sharp thanks and on kivera.

+1

Askorb wrote:

Stolknulsya with problem, can business. The bottom line as otlechit poklyovku from when fish a fact for to let the line out. Today even motion did, showered the feeder with Alpo, but without defence wakes up aggressivity. I in of shock - zadevanie fish for to let the line out exclusivity on vershinku as an ideal poklyovka.

Yes, there is such, when on-start point raskormlena and there "soup" from nekrupnoy fish. Iai?yaaao.
I personally not know as on 100% avoid such a and that to do :( Attempting and the cord on as such to change, and dog leashes but also in short questioning, and simply "with hands" harvest. All ??? zadevaniya fish about basic this "disposable" zagiby done. Even if fish many. On poklevke same goes "a series of" from nods done. Moreover under it comes to shagging in pace yes still and with puffed highly well in hand one senses the difference between "zadevaniem" and klevakoy - in the first case something similar on "sack full", and in the second "pick your teeth out here-pick your teeth out here-pick your teeth out here." On Different not know as explain :blush: That this helped. Plus picking the length / diameter the leash and model / size hook in which was maximal samozasechka. Leashes are under this to change account for enough often - hook should be perfectly acute. And vymatyvanie snap "on expense" - guys-athletes wrote as something about this.

From an "poklevka, but not poklevka." Sometimes in my edges on nightlife fishing about basic like take of fence at bats. Looks this in night feerichno - the matin nor with moreover nor with stingy makes have a hell of a nod, there is no kivochische, and fisherman on slot machine lack udilishche and exhausting. A clear deal, that on the hook nothing there is no. Account for keep vershinku a tulip have the most water. But when wave of or a strong for, then place it account for pripodymat. And here begins :disappointed:.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Also under it comes to shagging in pace yes still and with puffed highly well in hand one senses the difference between "zadevaniem" and klevakoy - in the first case something similar on "sack full", and in the second "pick your teeth out here-pick your teeth out here-pick your teeth out here." On Different not know as explain :blush:

. I would this broke little new ground so: Frequent BPPV. With a small potyazhkoy 8-)

+1

Yesterday fell in situation when not knew that to do. Catching a white bream, fish ah until growth accurate and maloaktivnaya, why not understandable, in 5km away on the-same River he lovilsya as from the basement. Poklevok strictures per se not was the entire day, one easy tychek or weak jitter kvivera, pause, through 1-bus and. , too, most, and until moment until oparik not will become obsosanym, enables such tychek which lasts share of of seconds almost it is unrealistic. Length tug ropes / the thickness of the / model + the size of the hook / appeared more dramatic jamborees from halves of oparika until beam / the entire arsenal pshykalok, I thank all that knew in theory, nothing has changed, even form of trough drive the money changers :). Trying to enables a single tychek 5-6 times bagril, on the hook came glumes. For day prevailed 5 podleschikov and 3 an, Crucian ever responds as usually, podleschikov ten into pauses, until 20min. Pause and full ignores-pokes.
Question, as fight with so officially, can that missed?

Dood wrote:

And in such a version, too,?

Clearly withdrew thanks

When there is doubts poklevka or not - I take in hands supplied in. And there all simply if thump DEAF, means not are biting, if a catchy - fish

With poklevkoy bream large slightly harder, because he not "SlGHS", but here already need to sit on a reservoir and harvest, to all distinguish

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Mar 30 2015 08:28:55)

Вова дискатека wrote:

sit on a reservoir and harvest, to all distinguish

Cicerone has! Modicum and've shaved.

Vadim_UA wrote:

Cicerone has! Modicum and've shaved.

"Well-wishers" long wait not account for, salute to)

Вова дискатека wrote:

when there is doubts poklevka or not - I take in hands supplied in. And there all simply if thump DEAF, means not are biting, if a catchy - fish

Instructor, and whatever fiderami you] However? I use top shimanki, sensitivity which allows "hear" poklyovki in hand, putting should sit on the form higher katushkoderzhatelya. But through probkovuyu the hilt finished, alas, nothing not heard. :dontknow: Probably, on my fiderakh established the good laterally mounted vibration / soundproofing finished. :rofl:

+1

Boev wrote:

instructor, and whatever fiderami you you catch? I use top shimanki, sensitivity which allows "hear" poklyovki in hand, putting should sit on the form higher katushkoderzhatelya. But through probkovuyu the hilt finished, alas, nothing not heard. Perhaps, on my fiderakh established the good laterally mounted vibration / soundproofing finished.

Enleve Preston kompetishn and Hardy. Have Preston's in komle slightly worse one senses, and in Hardy is famously. But if want me to put hand precisely on katushkoderzhatel, then all'oc

Вова дискатека wrote:

"well-wishers" long wait not account for, salute to)

Ah so owns, such you'd always pit.

+1

SKAChAT! Step by step RUKOVODSTVO In caricature!

Faced with such a situation.
Eiaee on two fidera, the distance similar - 40 forge the
On first from wedge all in order, nor single capital from 12 units.
At the second feeder, unlike first, poklevki all time has been going "on me" - was happening straightening done and more 10 pay idle.
Variations with-defence wakes up aggressivity, size of and type hook convincing outcome not gave.
I so understand, all deal in Cleves in side done.
Catching under a balancing Bank, can because fish so klevala, although on first feeder with side Ah, this is great was all in order.
Who rebuffed with such a situation and what from whom there is comments and advice?

Somehow transmixers eiaee? I'm using asimetrichnoy a noose, poklyovki virtually always on me (to Bank), problems there is no even sweep (martial arts) to do not need to, himself zasekaetsya.

метод75 wrote:

“transmixers catching? I'm using asimetrichnoy a noose, poklyovki virtually always on me (to Bank), problems there is no even sweep (martial arts) to do not need to, himself zasekaetsya.

Inlayn

Test asimetrichnuyu loop and she you like :yep:

Last edited by метод75 (Nov 10 2015 20:27:41)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique podsekaniya