All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for Korum Standard Accessory Chair.

Adjustment for Korum Standard Accessory Chair.

Posts 1 to 30 of 118

In ties with shorting this chairs emerged question, and than this a device refine, so am asking to share their impressions about hinged equipment to him.
P.S. Exile, pictures of the and photo prevetstvuyutsya! For previously thankful all not unmoved for participation in discussion.

Also soon should become gold this chairs. More less on navesnomu understandable, but like b photo with arrangement of all, much more. Thank you.

Guys, why to birth a themes? In themes pro chairs / platforms and topic pro nasadochnye tables all of this there is and discussed and on stopyatstsot times. Not be too lazy view.

Here is my example: Nasadochnyy table

duffy333 wrote:

That my example

Here is for example on fiderarmu in sight, that he is installing either in parallel chair either under angle 90, and there is whether this pribluda with adjustment center departures?

to duffu333
Your example installations equipment I saw (even 2 saw) But you same not one with EU Corum, other photographs not met, albeit viewing all themes constantly. Like would see workplace different people with different mounted under different conditions.

Please http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Kw7gf.jpg

+1

korN77
Tell please this the table for platforms MEGA SIDE tray? If yes the can be point to maximum distance between by a terrible crash to chair.

2ZhEKA:
Excuse, nothing not understood from written :dontknow:
Have just Korumovskogo and Prestonovskogo sporty within holder is worth a change of / ejectable shell casing-air fireplace input - she with outdoor hand (with hand seizing fasteners) round construction, and with domestic (with hand legs) - building. So got a body kit on on legs of yours can be spin modicum on 360 degrees, either until he not with in something. There is thimbles-insoles with other internal elevations for platforms / chairs other producers.
Have feeder-the arma mass degrees freedom + rack sided. So that regulate his can be as anywhere in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing - udilishche can look modicum vertically upward, modicum under angle down, modicum forward, modicum in side under any angle.

2light:
"Disease" all forums - reading hundreds of, if not thousands of, and messages write units of :(

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/2lAtB.jpg

My friend :D

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/UGJ6s.jpg

This already I

That is called "feel the difference!" :)

Only umbrella not on shui at all :glasses:

To still suffer? :hobo:
Neighbors LIFE DENIAL -smotryat and have Vieska are currently running :D
:cool:

) Mr. (North America)!
You already enjoyed data sort (chair with pedanoy)?
Interested in convenience use.
Thank you.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/mZ5XO.jpg
Want hear opinion, whom feel more comfortable and that who uses OFFBOX XS Feeder ARM, or Korum XT Tripod Feeder Arm. I bought itself the second option still year ago ah so and not managed spend some time fishing, when'm all your photos the most uses the first option.

Last edited by vugonskiy (Feb 12 2013 17:54:41)

vugonskiy- bad about molesting and the, and another. Left itself an apple box, feel more comfortable it looked. Embedded in land its feet reduced his-in parasitic fluctuations, on iaaa?aaeiuo without difference.

veps
Dobryi evening! Podskajite please how\ with the help no fasteners was soon accommodated the table to chair! On photo not in sight! Await the here is such same chair but here is not know as there the table adapt! Lay out please several photo fasteners! D very appreciate it!
And where took even one pace for table? If can be tell much detail on artikulam that taking for this mounting.

Last edited by (Feb 12 2013 19:41:02)

wrote:

veps
Dobryi evening! Podskajite please how\ with the help no fasteners was soon accommodated the table to chair! On photo not in sight! Await the here is such same chair but here is not know as there the table adapt! Lay out please several photo fasteners! D very appreciate it!
And where took even one pace for table? If can be tell much detail on artikulam that taking for this mounting.

Edited Kuzmich (Today 17 :41: 2)

Can suggest, that for the table were used kripleniya -OFFBOXB 61 Preston Spacer it, Sloan. - LONG and OFFBOXB60 Preston Spacer it, Sloan.. Its feet - ONBOX 21 Preston TELESCOPIC have had things. Although can be and these SPDT 13 Preston TELESCOPIC have had things - Legs the body for platforms XS ('re putting other insoles).

andreynan
But as interestingly godu the table to become which have backrest? After all have this the table only 3 enabled, two with one hand (back on its feet platforms) and 1 with the other under pace? Are sold Cursorius separately? (Universal Arms OFFBOXB / 07 this he?)
About legs. 'm a new catalogue 2013 and on the picture its feet like as around (SPDT / 04) or not so this?? In goes their refrigerators. Is faring or one?

wrote:

andreynan

About legs. 'm a new catalogue 2013 and on the picture its feet like as around (SPDT / 04) or not so this?? In goes their refrigerators. Is faring or one?

Have Preston its feet three species -kvadrat 19kh19 (with "acute" sides), squaring 25kh25 (with zakruglyonnymi sides) and a new leg round in and organizations diameter of 20mm. For sporty suited any and not only from Preston (except Rive diameter of 36mm). Sell showerbooth on 2 Tennessee Typically buy on chairs Korum additional were its feet shuttles, then soul requests something new. Bought new chair but already from Preston already with still with their feet, ah and old is trading and "about chyudo!" Have you fact couple weight legs, one can be and to table adapt, and the second will the spare (ah on anyone case). Although options can be many :crazyfun:

veps wrote:

Please photo;
Now on artikulam :1 -ONBOXs organs is 21 (Preston Legs telescopic arms refrigerators. TELESCOPIC LEGS)
2-KCHAIRs organs is 12 refrigerators. (KORUM adjustment equipment on chair Spacer it, Sloan.)
3-0FFBOXs organs is 76 (Preston Block has noted Accessory BLOCK)
4-OFFBOXs organs is 59 (13 small for platforms MEGA SIDE tray)
On photo one 2-KCHAIRs organs is 12 and OFFBOXBs organs is 60, that there is not conveniently! Spacer it, Sloan. From Corum high, especially under fastening its feet and his Heights enough for a comfortable location the table. Spacer it, Sloan. From Preston will have stowed, from above, and this not very conveniently, yes and two then not need. Enough Spacer it, Sloan. OFFBOXBs organs is 61- a long!

Edited North America (Today 00 :05: 38)

Sergei, and the rest wielders chairs, not easier buy universal the table FOX Session Table http://www.foxint.com/catalogues-produc … atalogue=1

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/OHmNV.jpg

With you will higher quality, universality of for smaller money (retail 45 ?), camping on K. Not need perekhodniki and threads he has. Under transport same size, and touted faster.
Size 51cm x 34cm, prorezinennoe coverage, regulated its feet, and in tent, and to the bonfire, and to chair. I very exasperated these table, and the quality of simply super, Fox brand, to there is Fox brand, to.

Last edited by (Feb 14 2013 20:31:27)

wrote:

easier buy universal the table FOX Session Table

What high max. And shadowing? Idea me liked.

Beto wrote:

What high max. And shadowing? Idea me liked.

Still would! Now accurately not Id say, where the 350-650mm

wrote:

Sergei, and the rest wielders armchairs, not easier buy universal the table FOX Session Table

Support in this issue :cool:

Does KarpZuma there is option an analogous. Is worth just something 300 Grzywna (. :flag:

http://pike.com.ua/published/publicdata/PIKEWASSBD/attachments/SC/products_pictures/medium_CarpZoom_BivvyTable.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 10:07:18)

wrote:

not easier buy universal the table FOX Session Table

In tent or as an additional very a useful option, to chair with pedanoy adamantly there is no.
All tables such a plan content rocky. Yes and on perform well will service was alongside EU monster. Purely karpyachiy prevents erection table.

CVI wrote:

Just karpyachiy prevents erection table.

Deal in is that nasadochnogo table, which mounting your to seats or platforms (not option with two additional with their feet) often simply is lacking from-for diversity changeable tips and, high quality, and other scraps. This when metodnaya had forced :dontknow:

When] However on the classic feeder the table often at all not need so as the nozzle sitch one - oparik. And spreyami created not are using raising the and so are biting :dontknow: ah or the usual table under containers.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 10:54:25)

Alexnord wrote:

A I have on got Preston Monster, skruglenny squaring 23mm's 23mm. Everywhere ukazvaetsya this the size of the.

As and on prestonovskikh platforms has under 25-defective square pace.

Last edited by CVI (Feb 14 2013 12:45:16)

Alexnord wrote:

I itself bought here is such a table, in my the most the optimal option, two korobko under worms and oparyshey, and in greater capacious, mozhdno put an dipy or prikormku.

I have a similar from Stonfo. Already forgot when them enjoyed. Often on church there is no diversity nazhivok. And he just standing idle simply as a handsome accessory. Not more.

Those two secession, which without boxes ambiguous under prikormku. Ah wasn that pellets there keep if on fletke his using :dontknow:

Those more than if you regulation classic the feeding trough squirming around by the detach supply thingy pipe prikormku it through season will have a disastrous kind of :tomato:

Only I.M.H.O.,!

And here is for, high quality and dipov the separate class. If of course they are using!

Such tables initially charging under European fishing trip, when fisherman goes on body of water with full terms of a set of changeable tips and "supplements." Witness zabugornye kinchiki. There and oparik (sometimes motley color of and his very) there and night crawlers. There and the worm, which budo alongside kendo and add in crime as. There and pellets different. Maize. Kastery zamochennye. + dozen, high quality.

Now question! As often on our church we but with so terms of a set of? And at all fishing whether?

Often all much banalney. Display with portion oparika or Portia very, which themselves perfectly got gift baskets in motylnitse (summer often nasadochnogo figs buy. The a pinch, I got a jar corn and couple, high quality. ???? very often these nozzles not now intersect. Wasn that oparik with motylem. This average fishing on Ukrainski on feeder. And a table the need "as a goat belongs button accordion" I.M.H.O., :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 11:16:55)

Alexnord wrote:

I itself bought here is such a table, in my the most the optimal option, two korobko under worms and oparyshey, and in greater capacious, mozhdno put an dipy or prikormku.

Liked where can be such a to purchase?

A table Stonfo, quite not such, was I have, terribly not convenient, sold immediately.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261159696917?ss … 1497.l2649

The only, hole fastening in Fire-pokers under incurs pace 25mm, but I rasverlil under prestonovskuyu pace, normally embraced.

Last edited by Alexnord (Feb 14 2013 11:16:08)

Alexnord wrote:

Table Stonfo, quite not such, was I have, terribly not convenient, sold immediately.

And than he fundamentally differs? Realistically interestingly!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Adjustment for Korum Standard Accessory Chair.