All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » "Winter Feder" 24 February 2013. Propulsion Mariupol

"Winter Feder" 24 February 2013. Propulsion Mariupol

Posts 1 to 30 of 44

Position
About conducting competition on it comes to shagging fish fiderom,
Of “Day receptions defender of of fatherland ”

"Winter Feder"

1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Contest ???? with goal:
- popularize as industrialized fishing in Azov region;
- raising sporting of excellence athletes;
- attract newcomers in fidernuyu enleve.
2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. Contest ???? 24 February 2013. On River “in drying Propulsion Mariupol (concrete the assistant in district Lugoparka).
3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the competition –, the fishing Club “Rybolov Land ”, chief fidernogo direction DOFRS.
3.2. Preparation and holding competition falls to major test immediately board.
3.3. Spending on conduct competition at the expense contributions participants.
4. Participants.
4.1. To participate in for competitions are permitted only men (“defenders of of fatherland ”).
For participants is installing with start-up premium in size 50 Grzywna (.
Members Club “Rybolov Land ” and faces, they passed urgent service in ranks CA (Soviet Army) – 25 Grzywna (.
Participants, not Hiawatha Bray on prizes (gets caught without charge, fish released (let off) immediately) - 15 Grzywna (.
Contest pass only in personal 80 of.
4.2. Participants competition owe know and fulfill rules competition on it comes to shagging fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. Not cannabis alcohol beverages. To remove the entire garbage in his sector.
4.3. The total number of participants limited and not exceeds 60 chol.
5. Program competition.
5.1. Contest ???? in 1 tour. 24.02.2013g.
Until 09 :0 0 – registering the participants;
09 :0 0 – draw sectors;
09 :1 5 – expressed a solemn opening the competition, familiarization with rules competition;
09 :3 0 – 10 :3 0 – entry in sector, preparation for competitions.
10 :3 0 – 14 :3 0 – contest;
14 :3 0 – 15 :3 0 - weighing up the fish,’s.
15 :3 0 – awarding participants.
6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Contest on it catching fish fiderom ???? in 1 tour efficiently 4 hours
6.2. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.3. Had forced fish produced one fidernym pounder, which can be before coils, leskami or sort of cords, fidernymi kormushkami or shipments. Rods up can be park on holders (supports). Forbidden use metal now string in as a stem and detection poklevok any type..
6.4. Participants permitted have under itself unlimited number of spare cordages. During competition some permitted enjoy platforms, top marginal size which 1-by-1 meter. Platforms must situated in one line outside water or partly in water. Alongside the main a platform can be set additional platforms, designed to auxiliary equipment and materials.
6.5. On training to competitions stands out 60 shadowing
6.6. On first signal “Logon in zone ” athletes occupy their sector and are beginning training to it catching. Additional some tackle, and also the nozzle sitch and prikormka can be turned over to to an athlete through Chief Justice-supervisor until signal “Start. ”
6.7. On signal “Start ” athletes inmineaza to it comes to shagging fish.
6.8. Time on with start-up zakorm not accorded. Forbidden use specifically formed balls prikormki. Forbidden enjoy slingshots ran amok and missiles. Permitted use trough any volume.
6.9. To an athlete permitted apply prikormku and the pourer natural origin. Can be use attraktanty and dyes. Tineri purposefulness, containing living or dead fish, and also because the fish. Forbidden the use of narcotic and odurmanivayuschikh fish substances. An authorized span prikormki on one tour on one stakeholder - 12 liters. Moreover, number of survivors components not more 2 liters, in including very not more 1 liter.
6.10. Participants forbidden in as bait use on the hook artificial jamborees, the pop up jamborees (pop realization), such as foams, cork and camping on D., and also use follicle a montage.
6.11. Participants forbidden enjoy the electronic means for detection fish and measure depth.
6.12. Athletes not have rights to accept from athletes and other faces practical assistance in prepare seats competition, cordages, nozzles and prikormki, and exert aid other some.
6.13. Torchbearer not has rights without resolution judges enter: Diving.
6.14. Here fish deposited in sadke, bycore in water. Length charge not less 3 meters. Capture will fish've counted and then, when she accidentally captured not for his mouth. Deliberate bagrenie fish prohibited from. Participants, not akess means for storage fish, to competition are permitted, but their results in score, bro not go, camping on K. They fish released (let off) immediately after the search for.
6.15. On third signal “OK, it's over ” athletes end the enleve and remain in their sectors until arrival judges-supervisor for catch of the day tonight. To midweek weigh-in takes into only going to hear live fish. Weighing up the produced low--as headings, for the entire zone. Outcome we get is input in Protocol and confirms signatures judges and stakeholder. After weighting fish remains in sadkakh before the end of weighting all participants. Field this fish released (let off) after signal “Release. ”
6.16. After the end of the competition a participant owes to remove in his sector the entire garbage.
7.’s.
7.1.’s is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.
7.2. Winner and Paralympic are determined by in weight & chips that gets picked fish. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone. Under absolutely equals results of in attention drip irrigation number of caught fish.
8. Awarding.
8.1. Winner and Paralympic competition nagorodzhuyutsya medals, N.A. Brizgun and valuable prizes.
9. The applications.
9.1. The applications are taken until 08 :3 0 24 February 2013.
Set bid can be on forums (in appropriate themes):
rybolov-land.ucoz.ru
donfish.org
feeder.webtalk.ru
On e-mail: Rybolov-land @ mail.ru
SMS tel. 0982815886, 0508205388.
In damages should be marked: Full name, contact phone.

Last edited by Колючий (Feb 11 2013 00:16:39)

+2

Checking in :flag:

Saprykin, R. W. (nol50168odin425)
Saprykin, W. A.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 10 2013 20:00:53)

1. Smirnov Nikolai (Koluchiy)
2. Oliynyk designer Valentin (Petrovic)
3. Udovichenko Alexander (dong)
4. Chervonyy Alexander
5. Pyshnyak Vladimir
6. Svergun Sergei (serik)
7. Flat-headed Marrying (Podvodnik)
8. Saprykin, R. W.
9. Saprykin, W. A.

10. Gololobov Dmitri (FC Volzhanin Kineshma)

4. Chervonyy Alexander
5. Pyshnyak Vladimir
8. Saprykin, R. W.
9. Saprykin, W. A.
10. Yakovlev D. A. (Dominnion)
11. Mankivka W. W. (to Maniac)
12. Yatsko S. W. (Get digging)
13. Malykhin M. W. (MACS’s organs is Dreams)
14. Яrovets A. A. (Sanyaba)
15. Lipilin G. W.
16. Chaly A.

Different venue! :cool:
A pity I not on Donbas now, and the would necessarily arrived! :)

+1

Roller, you forgot contribute

Волжанин wrote:

benderr wrote:

Valik, you forgot contribute
FC Volzhanin Kineshma wrote (and):

Thank you coaches

+1

4. Chervonyy Alexander
5. Pyshnyak Vladimir
8. Saprykin, R. W.
9. Saprykin, W. A.
10. Yakovlev D. A. (Dominnion)
11. Mankivka W. W. (to Maniac)
12. Yatsko S. W. (Get digging)
13. Malykhin M. W. (MACS’s organs is Dreams)
14. Яrovets A. A. (Sanyaba)
15. Lipilin G. W.
16. Chaly A.
17. Gololobov D. (FC Volzhanin Kineshma)
18. Gripas O. BC
19. Ponomarenko G.

20. Fonaryov Andrei (to-yes MAP)
21. Smolyar Dmitry to-yes MAP)

Changed time conducting:
5.1. Contest ???? in 1 tour. 24.02.2013g.
Until 07 :3 0 – registering the participants;
07 :3 0-draw sectors;
07 :4 5 – expressed a solemn opening the competition, familiarization with rules competition;
08 :0 0 – 09 :0 0 – entry in sector, preparation for competitions.
09 :0 0 – 13 :0 0 – contest;
13 :0 0 – 14 :0 0 - weighing up the fish,’s, hotheaded lunch.
14 :0 0-14 :3 0-awarding participants.

Hope Romeo with Medal goes to. :dontknow:

Алекс wrote:

I hope Romeo with Medal goes to.

Father Romeo goes to with Medal. With bronze.

Алекс wrote:

I hope Romeo with Medal goes to.

And what such emphasis on me? Incidentally sorevy raised 26 participants. I policies--and 7 place. Father 3 place. I its Kadett won; place leaked for 10 minutes until the end of this comp, when after several nerealizovanykh poklevok selyavki decided to reel in sharply, and took the bait not selyavka and something silk one and ceasing hadn not weathered :( himself is to blame :crazyfun:

And so all was on level. Place very interesting. Purely. Firmly. And porch chic.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 24 2013 20:13:59)

Romeo wrote:

and what such emphasis on me?

:flirt: Just so.

Romeo wrote:

I its Kadett won; place leaked for 10 minutes until the end of

It so always, as not one thing so another.

Алекс wrote:

It so always, as not one thing so another.

100%. 'm out of practice I from tonyusenkikh tug ropes :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

and ceasing hadn not weathered

o.o.
Build caught? o.O

Tornado wrote:

build caught?

In place this comp periodically on training have athletes sazanchiki vletali. Sometimes and kilushniki. Likely something in this kind :dontknow: the main the cord + we understand check box + abrupt leapfrog = screwed up :flag: of enquiry strapon crap selyavok without implementation - wanted to ??? fish them smartass fish :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 24 2013 22:20:57)

, Sat down beside you made! Bravo - in sight now whose shkolla!
Respekt to the Pope :cool:

maury wrote:

Big Daddy you made!

The kind yes. I purely for driver was. :crazyfun:

Eiaee, caught, tore off, and pro pulp write forgot (not navsekh sorevakh so home're being released kept fed)

Саняба wrote:

and pro pulp write forgot

Post with FC Forum written couple of hours ago :flag:

romeo wrote:

A so all was mentally and The. Plov delicious especially after this comp. Dad's, like, so created in delighted. Bo after this comp even someone poured said that so mentally long not share my experince. Fish caught. 3 place policies--and. 're all fed. Gave drinks. Car where. Brought. In general asked to hand that relax and pozitifff.

Incidentally the first sorevy when viewers was much more than athletes in any moments viewers was for a hundred.

Nothing I not forgot. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 24 2013 22:47:28)

Selective he's already been walked platform. Ah and place this comp in sight. Cool place. Purely and comfortable experience :cool:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/6hjYW.jpg

Can be to return to conversation - ah and fix in such places Pedana? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 24 2013 22:54:13)

+1

Romeo wrote:

ah and what the hell for in such places Pedana?

Obvesnoe cling.

+1

Not know why Pedana, I sat on the deluxe (korumovskom).

benderr wrote:

Obvesnoe cling.

I have all was wired that need to and without it. The top photo made before as I right extender with "rogulkoy" under feeder. - ???????? -. A basin with prikormkoy, too, right. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% still need to to hook-- I hook? Ca I not in rate super obvesnykh? :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 24 2013 23:02:32)

Romeo wrote:

ah and fix in such places Pedana?

With pedanoy obvesu lot more, you're gonna hang, a basin with prikormkoy, increasingly-??? on two its feet more. And a hatchling pond closer to water will.

Саняба wrote:

not know why Pedana, I sat on the deluxe (korumovskom).

Here is and I about same. Simply recently me argued in the other topic that without pedany recognized ah not platform quite. And I spoke that far not always the kind Pedana need a and better "stand" in such conditions "on earth" :flag:

pavlikua100 wrote:

, a basin with prikormkoy

Romeo wrote:

a basin with prikormkoy, too, right

pavlikua100 wrote:

And a hatchling pond closer to water will.

Than a hatchling pond in these conditions to water not closer?

As said viewers: Employed all on tumbochkakh sit, and ??? ?? ? ? tsar on the throne (I mean on got)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » "Winter Feder" 24 February 2013. Propulsion Mariupol