All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Command contest on Severski Donce, fuck 14 - 15 June

Command contest on Severski Donce, fuck 14 - 15 June

Posts 1 to 30 of 64

Here is such questions I have: What possible premium for this species competition with team? Name team can be any (within moral frameworks of course)? As is lauded outcome team, if, suppose, one of participants not is gone from zero?

Here goes discussion http://www.fishclublg.com/forum/viewtop … mp;start=0

Артем wrote:

Name team can be any (within moral frameworks of course)?

Of course! Importantly to name not were same assessment :)

Артем wrote:

How is lauded outcome team, if, suppose, one of participants not is gone from zero?

From whom zero the is obtained the last place. Esteem rules as league there this moment clearly described :flag:

Артем wrote:

That such questions I have: What possible premium for this species competition with team? Name team can be any (within moral frameworks of course)? As is lauded outcome team, if, suppose, one of participants not is gone from zero?

Artem, 9 on May will leading the on 4 st stage there and talk specifically, camping on CHAMPION Until meeting!

So as until competition has remained just week need to already be determined who from "our" goes to and on than?

The axe you as, was nice? If not, the for Papa. Need to seek on these command someone. Artem and Roma you populyaren? Tatranska?

We eat with RomaD accurately, transport - unresolved the problem, so as mileage not a small, need to seek driver which was able would there and to remain with us with a-a sleepover, to machine not drive there and back. The search until regard have been disastrous, there is no fanatical fishermen.

Or someone fall on tail from "our" with division spending on fuel.

Топор wrote:

. And that truth that foams was allowed?

Not rash me where sea salt on sugar. Yes, was allowed foams wind and removed restrictions on number of prikormki :( When I remonstrated., that nourished German not better whether to dissent on habitual rules, me direct texts said that this deal organizers of :(

Andrei me all more fidernoe movement is beginning to resemble the crowd fishermen, which except mestyachkovykh interests not pursue more no goals :angry: Really Easy is beginning to this annoyed to :angry:

Andrei this year, think, going to make it as there is, and winter need to will reconstitute and discuss further development fidernogo movement. With all stemming.

And that OK is obtained? From Donetsk area just 2 team will?

Артем wrote:

And that OK is obtained? From Donetsk area just 2 team will?

Well that modicum 2 team.

And the is true, could be worse. Not bear ceding ground to area, the more that fidernoe movement in Donbas on the turnover! And here such. In short need to represent interests the homeland, at the highest level.

And why cannot be foams?

ИНЕ wrote:

A why cannot be foams?

According to Ukraine’s rules on fideru foams was banned 2 year ago as not naturalnі the nozzle sitch.

To the same if use foams in as a nozzles on the hook great the likelihood demise fish under hit foam plastic in organs digestion :flag:

Disputes about penoplaste on during terminated very long because, that often on strong currents foams boosts number of poklevok in been.

And if cube congestion and slightly above hook, not touching the inadequate to, under this there is natural the nozzle sitch, brigade swooped upon on hook, then can be?

Last edited by ИНЕ (Jun 6 2008 16:47:11)

Romeo wrote:

By addition if use foams in as a jamborees on the hook great the likelihood demise fish under hit foam plastic in organs digestion
Disputes about penoplaste on during terminated very long because, that often on strong during foams boosts number of poklevok in been.

Opportunity apply foams still not means increase efficiency and boost catches.

R. Badardinov won on for competitions this spring, not applying foams at all, although he and was resolved (simply not knew about climate rules competition about resolving apply foams).

Gap in weight caught fish between 1 and 2 place impressive - about 1.6 kg (2.648 kg and 1.028 respectively) :rolleyes:

Last edited by Dood (Jun 6 2008 20:23:36)

ИНЕ wrote:

A if cube congestion and slightly above hook, not touching the inadequate to, under this there is natural the nozzle sitch, brigade swooped upon on hook, then can be?

Yin. Contact for a clarification in federation fishing sport Ukraine.

Cannot be under as it catching raising the pourer over upside on for competitions, as and under poplavochnoy it catching, should lower my cargo on bottom. How many times to repeat? There is rules – need to their abide by …

Dood wrote:

R. Badardinov won on for competitions this spring, not applying foams at all, although he and was resolved (simply not knew about climate rules competition about resolving apply foams).

And that? Sat would more experienced man on during with foam and caught would in three times more (for example, winner could to capture in several times more with foam) :crazyfun: Styrofoam here not ????. Simply winner more experienced torchbearer, than all who eiaee on foams.

Incidentally under a normal that most often wins not the, who more caught, and who more steadily serves, so contest ???? in two days with perezherebevkoy. I personally to competitions in one day not am seriously.

For example, in the past year on iaeanoiuo the competitive fideru in first day I was on 4 place, and in the second day on 1 place ???? leapfrogged ahead closest rival more than on 2 kg and that? In end I policies--and 3 place. And when contest in one day this goffing around and nothing not show :(

Or the latest phase league … In first day I have zero, and in the second day I enleve more, than all combined for two days … And that? I in end policies--and 5 place …

Romeo wrote:

For example, in the past year on iaeanoiuo for competitions on fideru in first day I was on 4 place, and in the second day on 1 place ???? leapfrogged ahead closest rival more than on 2 kg and that? In end I policies--and 3 place. And when contest in one day this goffing around and nothing not show.

Or the latest phase league … In first day I have zero, and in the second day I enleve more, than all combined for two days … And that? I in end policies--and 5 place …

If clearly something not so (not rightly and not is logical), then need to to change themselves rules by definition winners competition :sceptic:

If on fideru only relatively recently have become to be conducted contest, then where same required €"the right" rules about their conducting?% -)

In my opinion, to "the right" rules need to decide method coherent approximation - start, in general, and from afar, and then gradually plunge to "ideal", something changing in the process affairs in rules.

In my opinion, the right "the first night" in authored rules should be have participants and judges, not have officials from sports committees! :idea:

Yes what rules?! I not see at all normal pan rules! League passes on one rules, festivals on other. Alone the organizers under themselves rules twisted by, other contrary. About what respect and Exchequer rules can go speech, if 7 Fridays on week.

Romeo wrote:

. As and under poplavochnoy it catching, should lower my cargo on bottom.

In sense? That with it catching on your fishing bobber on for competitions cannot be harvest with trawling? :huh:

P.S. And where got lost still my post?

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Jun 7 2008 23:01:13)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

In sense? That under-fishing your fishing bobber on for competitions cannot be harvest with trawling?

The main cargo should not lie on bottom, podpasok can lie on bottom. If something wrong said, poplavochniki let by first.

Артем wrote:

Yes what rules?! I not see at all normal pan rules! League passes on one rules, festivals on other. Alone the organizers under themselves rules twisted by, other contrary. About what respect and Exchequer rules can go speech, if 7 Fridays on week.

Precisely because of this, and not only (there is still some roughness), me father today said, that not travels 14 - 15 June in Lugansk on command contest and on 5 stage as league his, too, not will :confused:

Tried to philosophical. Not was able :(

My opinion - need to all participants terms of global small point over "and" with these rules, so as still will conflicts.

Топор wrote:

We are amendments will this inevitably, but, it seems, that goal have many several other and this worries, League loses popularity and it acquires quite not sports character.

I think, that this all can be corrected, but methods, whom can be realistically achieve improvements many can not approve :(

Romeo wrote:

. But methods, whom can be realistically achieve improvements many can not approve.

For example? Or information not for Forum?!

Артем wrote:

For example? Or information not for Forum?!

Ah, as say. Many my beginnings were in bayonets perceived by many participants league. And me had to to share "power." Became better or worse judge not me, solve participants league …

So, I, undertaking something in further, d first zaruchatsya support majority and only then act.

+1

In this year nothing to change not worth, but on the next year in short washed their roughly such:

1. Give league the official status, i.e. start pursue contest under auspices Oblast federation. Do contest league rating with appropriation official sports ranks and discharges to the body.

2. Before the onset of the second competitive year conduct registration participants.

For example, process 15 people. All stages of go in laps.. Pass will mean enrollment 15 + 1 seats, i.e. 16 place and no problems with Members contesting results. Rating will be shaped by in the number of registered in really the early and their will always be voting number of, and not will an extra $disputes about glasses for pass.

Within a year reception new participants in league be fought not will. For order to try their forces in fidernykh for competitions will be conducted various festivals. Most potential participants league perfectly pro it know, and register not will the big problem.

Let will just 10 man, but this will not variables people, and those which understand on that they go.

3. Will have tighten rules and constantly to control their fulfilling.

The official status - the Hood.
It discharges to the body - the Hood.

On passes stages - I would left as there is, i.e. 5 tests, explain: Have been registered 15 man, one at what either reason missed phase and him becomes in scrap to participate in further, so as 16 vision present and he not is participating further. Loss of of a soldier on face. To the end of the year from 15 will remain half of. Not the Hood.

New people can be to accept in league within a year, if remained still five and more tests stages. If less - the please, but with a new year.

In general let us start discussion. Let every speak out. Until that this only thought. Perhaps thoughts remains ready and will remain :glasses:

Romeo wrote:

1. Give league the official status, i.e. start pursue contest under auspices Oblast federation. Do contest league rating with appropriation official sports ranks and discharges to the body.

2. Before the onset of the second competitive year conduct registration participants.

Support :yep:.

Топор wrote:

'll spit it out slightly later, so as not until the end of all understood …

, too, most, so as need to me still participate, although it comes in stages two, to give itself report, about than speak out.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Command contest on Severski Donce, fuck 14 - 15 June