All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 3

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Me not like such a construction-resistance a strong, tried-authorized.

Trough bullets with ogruzkoy in the form of globe I did and some frequent-flier have them simply horrible. Have Preston's there all at Different, precisely the old Preston where form of weight and the most trough conical.
The best that I did can be to imagine from armored this such a form of http://se.uploads.ru/t/YkXKJ.jpg

+1

GRIZZLY007
Ah this you zrya-) flies with really ball 21st th, here is crops up tugo-) and resistance large and did not very udobno-) but that flies, then flies why to speak the opposite?

himik wrote:

GRIZZLY007
Ah this you zrya-) flies with really ball 21st th, here is crops up tugo-) and resistance large and did not very udobno-) but that flies, then flies why to speak the opposite?

Not would argue.
Will explain why:
For the comfortable filling Alpo feeders I espoused cargo away from the most trough thus, to could going should sit in this space, thereby violated the imbalance and at the expense this some frequent-flier characteristics became simply awful
Option the second, these are good. It cargo closer to bird feeder, to imbue feeds is becoming more problematic, some frequent-flier characteristics improve
Conclusion
That can be done for the comfortable filling and good done in spits, Simon characteristics? Here is decision, flies wow, this is awesome is filled feeds, too, very well http://se.uploads.ru/t/2thy3.jpg
I thank very many various options feeders in designing and only most the best, that works fielded on sale.
There is even here is such a there's gravy which not has passed I have test drive http://se.uploads.ru/t/vT1Mi.jpg

Here is how the so

GRIZZLY007like would hear report on of last feeding trough, flight configurations and our ascent.

GRIZZLY007
Ah I say for standard bullets. Principle last option, I has tried have AXC, I’ve bought 6 units and after the first fishing authorized.

Last edited by himik (Feb 1 2015 10:10:22)

FeederSport began issue new bullets puny volume. Cool, type pikernye. :cool: by Vesa: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 grams. Later'll post an photo.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

thereby violated the imbalance and at the expense this some frequent-flier characteristics became simply awful

Center of gravity such a system-between burden and successes, center pressure-in district your basket. This simply obliged humpin '-aerodynamics :dontknow:

Boev wrote:

FeederSport began issue new bullets puny volume. Cool, type pikernye. Weight: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 grams.

Oleg, these?

http://www.ru.feedersport.com/image/cache/data/P2%207-228x228.jpg

There's gravy fidernaya in goes P2

Type of basket: Mesh

Sinker: Not okrashenoe

Size: High - there are 2.8 see, dozen - 2.5 centimeters

Volume of: 0,016 affairs

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 1 2015 13:12:54)

Manyusenkie what. Like.

Only the price nor never not noisy next door Germans. :confused:

Fly need to-)

So with krylyshkami, far prime.

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

THAT can be done for the comfortable filling and good done in spits, Simon characteristics? Here is decision, flies wow, this is awesome is filled feeds, too, very well

Have 5 screens something similar in the last time :flag:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

these?

Me created these koromysla from above not appealed still on previous far. Lied so what the. :dontknow:

Romeo
Different decision. Or if you not appreciate the lied so?

himik wrote:

Illy if you not appreciate the lied so?

In my opinion! Mean the right mouth :dontknow:

A grizzly deal says about first option :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 1 2015 14:59:31)

майк wrote:

So with krylyshkami, far prime.

Very strongly suspect, that as times neckline fly meshayut-)

Romeo wrote:

I.M.H.O.,! Mean the right mouth

A grizzly deal says about first option

Edited Romeo (Today 14 :59: 31)

Have, obosnuy-) or? I so believe?

himik wrote:

have, obosnuy-) or? I so believe?

All that wanted to say - said :dontknow:

Had the opportunity to compare bullets fidersportovskie in weight 56 g and launched bullets type prestonovskikh - this two big difference. Fidersportovskaya ah very hard is faring on vymatyvanii.

+1

Фидерал wrote:

Fidersportovskaya ah very hard is faring on vymatyvanii.

:yep: I same say - lied so this a yoke :D

Fideral
Feature of gruza-) but flies she further-fact, however I agree with you type prestonovskikh are better--)

Me seems, there such resistance large from-for thickness basket, is obtained there the entire the grille work is basket exerts resistance.
And "type prestonovskie" even with termousadkoy give less resistance.

Romeo
I you as nekhnolog I’d say, cut off slice of fishing line of yours insert tubes and to keep pressure on-how many time? Or two mouse click and gotovo-) and in exploitation a yoke better position has not meshaet-)

Last edited by himik (Feb 1 2015 15:20:22)

+1

Fideral
Cargo -) gives a strong soprotivlenie-) the thickness of the plastic 1-1,2-) the thickness of the wire 0,85-)

Not, accurately not cargo. On filesystem he is streamlined, and on "TP" there is no. Think, increasingly-??? deal in basket.

himik wrote:

I you as nekhnolog I’d say, cut off slice of fishing line of yours insert tubes and to keep pressure on-how many time?

One I have better kormukhi from Grizzly Sanctuary buy :D They on work with feeds cooler will :dontknow:

magik wrote:

GRIZZLY007 like would hear report on of last feeding trough, flight configurations and our ascent.

Signature author

C respect Kirill) Mr.

Some frequent-flier, more less, BUT vymatyvanie not how many complex, and gives vibration and a sense of, that. Read fish, weight the that on photo 80 grams without feed.
There is one vision, but its try on water need to.

Last edited by GRIZZLY007 (Feb 1 2015 15:48:03)

Dood wrote:

And where only such tossycock emerges?

I pro "see MC Feeder" - nor hearing, nor spirit of.

In Russia such make, now Fadeyev their promotes.

http://s21.postimg.org/gppuwafv7/FB_IMG_1422774074801.jpghttp://s15.postimg.org/jzds98wfr/FB_IMG_1422794334534.jpg