All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Trough 3

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Accidentally waded in on site flagmanovskogo retailer and with amazement for themselves found flagmanovskie same plastic trough type Fox. With in different traditional transportation and variants. Anyone already kept in the hands of?

майк wrote:

one waded in on site flagmanovskogo retailer and with amazement for themselves found flagmanovskie same plastic trough type Fox. With in different traditional transportation and variants. Anyone already kept in the hands of?

Exile in studio plizz, and the I only fidersport have them on entitled flagship of the saw. :blush:

+1

’ m getting old. And I dosmotrelsya, fidersport namalyovano. Bring their apology, was only (Since). In Donetsk filesystem rare, I have in items nor one. Small-small mistake did :dontknow:

Question to those who has attitude to production feeders AXC: Tell of the car why wash their hands with production medium-size trough-mesh, and have left big and small? Very a pity!

All, bountiful time days.
Enleve kormushkami Feeder Sport for several years. These trough me be satisfied with on all 100. Under any conditions industrialized fishing can be pick a the necessary crime as. These trough not ubivaemye (if not “).

Ifflagship of the sells Feeder Sport, then is obtained very interesting picture.
The price with official site Feeder Sport
1sht-12,5gr
10sht-120gr
100sht-1140gr
The price as the flagship of 12,5gr. Not believing discount from whom what 5%, 10% ili15%.
Get very interesting figures 11,88gr, 11,25gr and my espoused credit 10,63gr. This not given various shares + 10% to your diskontu. And so with 10% card we buy one crime as on price steep 100sht on site Feeder Sport, pro 15% discount I I'll shut up. If increasingly so as I think, korrektiruyte prices that-would they not looked funny.
Even times and I emphasize if flagship of the sells Feeder Sport

Fidersport gives free delivering. Make a quick count of with its topping and increasingly are gonna change.

Under impact warm rays of the May sun, I decided to today get back a little test several feeders class Bullet (or so), mainly on subject vsplyvaemosti under contrary vymatyvanii.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/x2wPT.jpg

Lake Vyrlytsia (Kiev Metro) on southern outskirts of of Kyiv, wind Coll (from Left and a bit front), impulses around 3 flushed / sec, sunny, about + 20 degrees heat Celsius.
Feder EBM 13.8 "-100 gr, vershinka # 4, the coil Simano Aernos 4,000 flew, about 81sm / 1ob on passport, the main Nanofil 10 Librov + shock leader from twist are spaced about $0.16 mm about 5.5 flushed, fastening trough through vertlyuzhok with fastening.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/9F406.jpg

Zabrosy without much pressure, but and not lazily-weak, so say, median. Showered empty trough, without prikormki. He launched to wage countdown after vybiraniya more slack here and 5m trough on bottom.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/VCRBd.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Lp9nb.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/0A739.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/KPkXo.jpg

Median performance: The first - range missiles zabrosa, the second - of reference under contrary vymatyvanii, when has there's gravy to the surface, in scandisk reel, the next:

My weight a drop, 60 gr: 106 - 106

Flip bullet on 60 gr from Gross's: 90 - 88

Flip bullet from Gross's on 80 gr: 91 - 89

Bullet from Gross's on 80 gr: 105 - 100

Preston Innoveyshns on 60 gr + duct tape: 98 -Fifty-five

AKhS on 90 gr: 106 - 70

AKhS on 70 gr: 110 - 85

AKhS on 35 gr: 72 - 48

AKhS a cut+ 50 gr: 85 - 38

AKhS a cut+ 60 "grape": 102 - 43

AKhS a cut+ 80 gr: 90 - 40

AKhS a cut+ 80 gr + 60 gr: 80 - 40

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/HfKB9.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/SMuA8.jpg

Last edited by Dood (May 6 2013 22:04:12)

+7

Sure we for test Vsevolod Ivanovich analiticall-mathematical pictures of the :D

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/PtQNe.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (May 7 2013 19:12:09)

+2

Not found far still insert their 5 kop. Pro trough Drennan (semicircular).
Bad about molesting trough 25 and 35 gr. On stoyachem a reservoir. In during fishing otzhimalos fastening within trough from weight under oncoming resistance water, accounted for keep one finger in fingers (metals very soft). In zazore between cell and burden the facts ceasing dead-bolted. Did this original trough and such a low-quality?

Dobryi evening! And catching anyone successfully on banjo? I have even method mix from him constantly ricocheted out, after all "ribs rigidity" as in flete NEMA. :-( Well displeased was. Or he only on a minor pellets sharpened?

Gino wrote:

Illy he only on a minor pellets sharpened?

:flag:

Карп Виктор wrote:

Don’t found far still insert their 5 kop. Pro trough Drennan (semicircular).
Bad about molesting trough 25 and 35 gr. On stoyachem a reservoir. In during fishing otzhimalos fastening within trough from weight under oncoming resistance water, accounted for keep one finger in fingers (metals very soft). In zazore between cell and burden the facts ceasing dead-bolted. Did this original trough and such a low-quality?

Man Feder Sport and cheaper and the potency (not advertisements, from personal experience) :)

Slightly more water in prikormku and already will to cling in these bondzho well!.
I often enleve on launched from seals from 5-6 are unaware baklashki from water - all is famously held and there dozen and volume of lot more than in these.

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

the pace Feder Sport and cheaper and the potency

After the first same fishing to this himself came, Feder Sport and cheaper :idea:.
Not was walking up this theme on Forum here is and is allowing on itself :blush:

Novelty AKhS. Curious construction :idea:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/EM9pf.jpg

футболер wrote:

New AKhS. Curious construction :idea:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/EM9pf.jpg

Signature author

Often people are proud purity his conscience only because, that they possess brief memory.

If they indeed decided do such a kormukhu with so burden, MOVIE probable perekhlyosty defence wakes up aggressivity.
Himself has tried to do such a pillar were perekhlyosty under it comes to shagging.

Last edited by GRIZZLY007 (May 24 2013 16:44:06)

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

If they indeed decided do such a kormukhu with so burden, MOVIE perekhlyosty defence wakes up aggressivity guaranteed. The very ever do them to do such a pillar were perekhlyosty under it comes to shagging quite ??? frequent.

Rak construction or form of trough affects perekhlesty. :canthearyou: If from mounting depends, then under than here there's gravy. If hands from OK, then I agree, but opyat, under than there's gravy. Philosopher, Hi,. :D

fm967 wrote:

Rak construction or form of trough affects perekhlesty. If from mounting depends, then under than here there's gravy. If hands from OK, then I agree, but opyat, under than there's gravy. Philosopher, Hi,.

For any shelves and gaps in feeding trough ceasing way so, that specifically not gonna confuse. Specifically Pater Noster (disambiguation). :flag:

+1

Карп Виктор wrote:

Over any shelves and gaps in feeding trough ceasing way so, that specifically not gonna confuse. Specifically Pater Noster (disambiguation).

In my opinion, Pater Noster (disambiguation) way only if wrong stems or impose without "strike" about clip-on earring ;)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, Pater Noster (disambiguation) way only if wrong stems or impose without "strike" about clip-on earring

C these debate not d! Wiggle for defence wakes up aggressivity on paternostere'm knitting on 1-2 centimeters below svisa trough.
On Dnieper River was such, that ceasing was untangling and had been bugging from cells trough (rotten trough has passed), as-if wily one of these in cranking :nope:
Especially closely pick a fastening with vertlyugami, ligule fastening best inward. :yep:

Карп Виктор wrote:

At Dnieper River was such, that ceasing was untangling and had been bugging from cells trough (rotten trough has passed), as-if wily one of these in cranking

On Dneprorvskoy devices up, when and 100 "grape". Case little, ceasing way on any vsyakakvi camping on K. Crime as, intermittently keeps pulling off his on beneath the. Tantalizing only a pastry tube filled, alezh after unsportsmanlike, :blush:

Last edited by TRENER (May 25 2013 10:08:59)

TRENER wrote:

At Dneprorvskoy devices up, when and 100 "grape". Case little, ceasing way on any vsyakakvi camping on K. Crime as, intermittently keeps pulling off his on beneath the. Tantalizing only a pastry tube filled, alezh after unsportsmanlike,

I, too, he launched with tubes, but roughly in 2004 tried Pater Noster (disambiguation) and he I have came and. Write, that in certain conditions, better semetrichka, asemetrichka, helicopter and anything. I has tried, but better and easier paternostera not found, in any conditions. As said sage - all genial is simply. Even if ceasing obkruchivaetsya around the main, poklevku be the in sight.

+1

fm967 wrote:

I, too, he launched with tubes, but roughly in 2004 tried Pater Noster (disambiguation) and he I have came and. Write, that in certain conditions, better semetrichka, asemetrichka, helicopter and anything. I has tried, but better and easier paternostera not found, in any conditions. As said sage - all genial is simply. Even if ceasing obkruchivaetsya around the main, poklevku be the in sight.

Poklevku the in sight, but ceasing 0.14 after couples such zakhlestov comes in iaaiaiinou. And with tube entire fishing trip only bait do the jimmying and fish I’m taking picture. When enleve two fiderami specifically give on one a tubule but on the second Pater Noster (disambiguation), the difference strikes in there in favor of tubes on order. But this in my surovyvykh conditions, on-start and Limit or Tournament during think the outcome will be the opposite.

Z. L? - 1649. fm967Planning our whether pro-in new armored 100-120 gr.? Bo fly they aoaea apart, (137,000 about. On 4,000 shimanke) :cool: and here is weight on such distance there is clearly race.

+1

TRENER wrote:

At Dneprorvskoy devices up, when and 100 gr. Case little, ceasing way on any vsyakakvi camping on K. Crime as, intermittently keeps pulling off his on beneath the.

Ceasing can be confused or under the wrong zabrose, when not dobrasyvaesh until clips, or on vymatyvnii. When tooling is on bottom, ceasing gesture is on entire length force tide. When the feeder carring on beneath the, ceasing accurately also is shifting down downstream on. In this moment he not can become entangled around the main and those more trough. On-start ceasing can more often be confused, camping on K. There is no forces of blasting, which sees his away from trough. Look problem in zabrose.

+1

Not agree with you Oleg!
When crime as rolls on beneath the, is happening twisting the main expense of what and ceasing thickens.
Vertlyuzhok in such a case not helps, because, that resistance cord less than resistance vertlyuzhka, because and cord thickens together with a leash around :dontknow:

Black&White wrote:

not agree with you Oleg!
When crime as rolls on beneath the, is happening twisting the main expense of what and ceasing thickens.

When the feeder carring on beneath the, about what it comes to shagging can be to speak. Need to to change weight. Accented cases when how many not «, would still will pull until not is gonna kill to the sidelines, in such cases I have helicopter less just way. Second on such heat square and triangular nets precisely carring and not rolls. In my opinion.

+1

Black&White wrote:

when the feeder rolls on beneath the,

Man and try finger at on table go on a ride with crime as with the lower ogruzkoy. Well is obtained? And the passage and all the not you push. Crime as carring ploskoparallelno without of rotation of around longitudinal axis :dontknow: A thickens around the main much more easiest ceasing with right complement.

+2

Interestingly was would watch a submersible shooting as themselves is leading there's gravy on a large during!
But me made the seems, that she precisely more revolves, and than establish. In my opinion

TRENER wrote:

When enleve two fiderami specifically give on one a tubule but on the second Pater Noster (disambiguation), the difference strikes in there in favor of tubes on order.

Then you. Put it immediately two tubes on one feeder, catch still increase. :D'm being ironic, but are, cruising advantages.

TRENER wrote:

fm967 Planning our whether pro-in new armored 100-120 "grape".?

No!

Black&White wrote:

but me made the seems, that she precisely more revolves, and than establish. In my opinion

I am confident, that its carring, so as throwing good in chimate small river on perekate with depth 30-50 see Water transparent and all in sight. Its carring and ceasing with the bait always ahead, so as easy. If carring crime as 100 grams, then ceasing direct line is tucked forward.

+1