All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Competition.

Fidery Preston. A series of Competition.

Posts 1 to 30 of 87

Very interested in this model Preston COMPETITION 14 '120gr.

Who can describe this place it? Kept this wand, very graceful, the easy under its conductors, (on my view if sranivat with Duch-a master, then the second - sucks, you dumbass, yes forgive the me lovers Dutch-Masters in)
But as in cooperating themselves shows not known?

On by modicum that the found, and on this information and there is no,

'm itself feeder and alighted on 3-'s:
1) Preston Feder COMPETITION 14 '120gr
2) GARBOLINO Super G Distance Feeder 3.90 20/150
3) GARBOLINO MHF 4203P Italy 14 'POWER DISTANCE Feeder there is no in sale?
With t. PCA.

The second on list, too, cesspits with production. Although that with him, that with Maykhemom can time from time well up warehouse the remnants of.
I have on Kompetishn in the past year was desire to to buy some of that for tests, but hands so and not came close. The general impression: Highly Regrettable product as for their money. Well comparable with Maykhemom 4.2, but the first rings more.
And with Datchami indeed not worth to compare - carbon fibre challenging (on personal senses here), in final stage zabrosa there is no "corporate identity" Datchmasterovskogo "dosyla" - this when udilishche the very modify the on zabrose and "jazz shoots out" snap.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 22 2013 12:19:42)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

WWII on list, too, cesspits with production. Although that with him, that with Maykhemom can time from time well up warehouse the remnants of.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Ah the second there is still in retail sale in Flagmae, so that can be his and to buy some of that. To why that you about the second you say.

Last edited by Николай Анатольевич (Feb 22 2013 12:20:02)

Pro the second place it enough many written in topic pro Garbolino. In my understanding of this place it created accurately not for of blasting.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Pro the second place it enough many written in topic pro Garbolino. In my understanding of this udilishche created accurately not for of blasting.

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

A pity!

Николай Анатольевич wrote:

GARBOLINO Super G Distance Feeder 3.90 20/150

I with this pounder enleve on River, if for not a strong give kvivertip, on strong during give input 'vershinku, Truth the notion of forces tide have all different. For me not a strong for this there's gravy until 60gr. Silnoe- until 100gr. I have this udilishche, until, most favorite and universal, on the lake,, too, predisposition of on 5, especially when need to continue to cast until away, and perishing sensitivity vershinok above lauding. :cool: A can say that 150 this busts for him, 110-120 max. In my opinion.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Feb 22 2013 12:40:47)

+1

Nobody chose between
Preston Feder COMPETITION 14 '120gr and Daiwa Team Heavy Feeder 4,20m 150g
Goal, was podoprat feeder for work with kormakami 120 "grape" + fodder, on distance there is until 70 flushed
Alighted on Daiwa Team Heavy Feeder 4,20m 150g, so as Preston for data conditions appeared khlipkovatym. And at all, on potryakh wand very pleasant.

Last edited by Roman80 (Feb 22 2013 14:20:05)

+1

Roman80 wrote:

it was my choice between
Preston Feder COMPETITION 14 '120gr and Daiwa Team Heavy Feeder 4,20m 150g
Goal, was podoprat feeder for work with kormakami 120 "grape" on distance there is until 70 flushed
Alighted on Daiwa Team Heavy Feeder 4,20m 150g,
Signature author

All say: Whether easier, and people to you pass regards to friends. I better’m gonna stay a, and'll take a look who with me will remain …

Roughly for such conditions me and need a. And so same for competition, for such increased the as the Desna river, the Turunchuk River.
Because there!: Sensitivity letterhead under vyvazhivanii fish.

because there!: Sensitivity letterhead under vyvazhivanii fish

It is important that? Heightened sensitivity or reduced?

+1

Who can describe this udilishche? Kept this wand, very graceful, the easy under its conductors, (on my view if sranivat with Duch-a master, then the second - sucks, you dumbass, yes forgive the me lovers Dutch-Masters in)
But as in cooperating themselves shows not known?

Have Salapina in Cold already described "competent" bro's "very neat and legonkoy wand" in growth 3.9 forge the

Conclusion an unambiguous: "Nothing not inconspicuous from a long a medium."

http://salapin.ru/lab/onelab3073.html

Text or: Are not likely-whether Preston Innovation Competition Feeder 14 'throughout gr strongly wins have "nothing not something remarkable long the medium." Although, of course, significantly cheaper Dutch Masters in.

+1

To read in salapinskoy lab iiaeia wasn that dry figures, not "lyric poetry" about udilisch :canthearyou:, in my opinion.

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

Nikolai) Mr. wrote (and):

Because there!: Sensitivity letterhead under vyvazhivanii fish

It is important that? Heightened sensitivity or reduced?

Signature author

Once disciple asked have Masters in:
- It's difficult whether wait change for the better?
-If wait, then long! -otvetil Master. (Inlets)

Naturally heightened. On thin povodkakh pull fish and not feel its, not understand no she size this :tired:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Read in salapinskoy lab iiaeia wasn that dry figures, not "lyric poetry" about udilisch, in my opinion.

So you discussed, but on,, Cabaneev,, goes full description of

We are heightened. On thin povodkakh pull fish and not feel its, not understand no she size this

Then you Prestonovskie rods up not come quite - sensitivity in hand not their seahorse, in my opinion.

. On thin povodkakh pull fish and not feel its, not understand no she size this.

Here there are two polar case:

1) poymalas it's also an in 30 gr - we its're pulling and on payback in hand understand, that this Ponyo On size in 50 mm or slightly a little more excited, and from the usefulness in hand fishing [kayf]. :D

2) potsepilsya Ryboid somewhere on 2 kg, and can, and a little more excited - feeder churchgoers keep in, account for his's clenching down keep by both hands, under this be on guard, to on time explicit friktsionom and / or angle of rods up. Return in hand as something has diverged on burner. More're worried for reliability delicate defence wakes up aggressivity. o.O

Text or: For me much preferable to the second case, and on first occasion I "under my" Feng "" only under it comes to shagging ukleyki brief health and with small test. And here is fiderom 4.2 flushed with test 120 "grape" I casualties not enleve at all :no:. Although whom as. :rolleyes:

+3

We are heightened.

Then Garbolino. Preston, as higher said Sergei, not be appropriate. Sometimes on River enleve mother`s G-distance and Duch Master 100gr. Both stick very cool, but different. 8-)

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

. Sometimes on River enleve mother`s G-distance and Duch Master 100gr. Both stick very cool, but different.

Absolutely different. Seahorse Datchey - a serious supply capacity, well hurl and virtually under any really koryavom vyvazhivanii bring fish until podsaka. The good indication poklevki - the very a. But everything else at the second terms of.
There is still option under these requests - MAP-OSx86 fidera series of Paraboliks.
Consider, of course, and a new a series of G-Gecko from Garbolino, when she will emerge. Hope, that analogy of "family resemblances" series Super G and G-Max nowhere not gone away ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 24 2013 12:46:55)

+2

On Forum found couple of words about Preston COMPETITION 14 '120gr, only just for - 14' Xtra- Heavy Competition Feeder
Or, this different stick?
http://salapin.ru/forum/archive/index.php/t-2005.html

Last edited by Roman80 (Feb 24 2013 22:06:46)

+1

Bought ? let the 14 ft competition feeder now here is tormented with choice coils! What coils would under him?

Last edited by LLirik (Jul 2 2013 18:15:55)

Guys, could you tell me please.
Capturing the Preston several months - increasingly is famously. But on of last a fishing trip became to notice, that within finished that the perekatyvaetsya. As this correct?

duffy333 wrote:

Then why oh why you Prestonovskie rods up not come quite - sensitivity in hand not their seahorse, in my opinion.

Kompitishin a medium-heavy, increasingly in hand, sensorika have rods up simply glorious! With oblomannoy vershinkoy works as present markernoe.

A small report from nicknames about sprouted up in 2013 in series of Competition new udilisch - all characteristics / definitions and other "snot" about these udilisch leave on conscience author articles :hobo::

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/5GS7q.jpg

Transfer:
"With adding three new udilisch a series of" Competition "from Preston" zarkryla "most conditions industrialized fishing.
Preston INNOVATIONS COMPETITION Feeder whatever - RRP (recommended the price) from 99.99 ?.
Well perceived XMEGA sports udilisch series of "Competition" from Preston was expanded expense of adding three udilisch for by industrialized fishing. Currently XMEGA covers virtually all options fishing on commercial reservoirs, Spain and rivers.
Services they like or dislike represented Caligula dvukhchastnym Competition Picker (RRP & # 163 ;9 9.99), and models udilisch "Lite" and "Heavy" Competition feeder (RRP & # 163 ;1 19.99 every), which have augmented already available model "Medium."
Rods up made more rapid, than those which have become popular in recent how years on commercial reservoirs - gentle, with parabolicheskim marched.
In a result received rods up with more habitual bend which not only, say the increases with increase in burden, but and gives greater a sense of control for fish tank on vyvazhivanii.
Both trekhchastnye model "Lite" and "Heavy" can boast about that with them are recommended to the use of filament in 4-8lb - so that karpik for them not the problem. Both rods up go with two karbonovymi vershinkami with intelligence 2oz and 3oz.
Under testing model "Lite" in growth 12 feet has shown themselves is famously. I catching with the feeding trough Banjo weight 30gr (1oz) at the local commercially a reservoir on comfortable distance there is in 40 yd. (36-37 meters). But this udilishche with relish went ahead crime as weight until 90gr (3oz) for benchmark in 60 yd. (55m).
Guys from Preston consider, that in skillful acts the hands of model "Heavy" in growth 13 feet he would send snap weight in 90gr for benchmark in 80 yd. (73m) and suited for as fishing "on distant has attracted visitors over."
I eiaee using in as a the main as such with that of the 5lb and vershinkoy in 2oz and me very liked as the form accurately and without effort sent crime as on distance in 35-40 yd. (32-36 meters), which slightly whether not the most popular on many modern "platnikakh." You need not flow in impose - there's gravy flies far and accurately after simple smooth fidernogo zabrosa.
The typical for "tuzika" in 4lb (1.8kg) "paravoznaya" poklevka has overstepped udilishche and soldiers his with racks - and udilishche Philharmonic, that have him enough might to cope with this. Suddenly instead karpika on point has become a flock an astute and enough a major a white bream weight in 1lb (400gr).
A clear karpovuyu poklevku in-style "give udilishche" had replaced wrecking amendments ” mad crap and a twitch or which still need reel in. And here model "Lite" must was show its sensitivity.
I missed my several poklevok, but when already sliced, then not shagged nor one the vanishing fish - none of fish not missed my charge thanks to the as otrabatyvalo place it on vyvazhivanii.
If udilishche has such combination might and by building, it on any cool!

In end:
These rods up not otherwise as "bathhouse ponies", which not can not produce impression as on first class fishermen-athletes, so and on fishermen-places. Expensive, but are worth until pittance newest money. "

Captions to from photos:
1. Good size fish (type this) not the problem for these udilisch.
2. I used crime as-banjo and she bullet take to Atlanta later under zabrose Light.
3. Rings, and on vershinke, too,, have this extended the size of the so that you can use obese shock-leaders.
4. When carp somewhere has vanished his place took a a flock a white bream type this.

+4

Check a tick on the path staunch:
"Want" itself take COMPETITION 13, for rivers. Use kormaki think 60-90 Mr., expanding until 50 forge the Pitzi is in heat a moderate "until 90g" Illy same dosobirat and buy Dm 13 '8?

JohannHans wrote:

Put on the path staunch:
"Want" itself take COMPETITION 13, for rivers. Use kormaki think 60-90 g, expanding until 50 forge the Pitzi is in heat a moderate "until 90g" Illy same dosobirat and buy Dm 13 '8?

Signature author

Hollywood Undead – Lion

In any case DM 13 '8 (100gr) on head higher, if there is opportunity take his the better and need not. In my opinion

Donfeedermen wrote:

In any case DM 13 '8 (100gr) on head higher, if there is opportunity take his the better and need not. In my opinion

On such traditional transportation dm 13.2 better works this his element 13.8 so not will podgruzhatsya and datchi need handle

Last edited by berserk (Nov 29 2013 08:56:15)

berserk wrote:

Donfeedermen wrote (and):

On such traditional transportation dm 13.2 better works this his element 13.8 so not will podgruzhatsya and datchi need handle

Edited Berserk (Today 08 :56: 15)

Agree, 13 '2 not groped, and 13' 8 enleve 3 th season and not naraduyus, place fishing river Don.

berserk wrote:

on such traditional transportation dm 13.2 better works this his element 13.8 so not will podgruzhatsya and datchi need handle

Ah 90g srednyayaya in scope accommodates 45gr feed. But on heat sometimes and large in scope kormushkami account for work. 760.46 overall weight from 135g and more. Weight, as times for "sotki." And the without bigotry. Yes and supply on length of his on big River not plus will. Long drives back style of still the kind the problem for short udilisch.

Although all I.M.H.O., of course. Hands have all different.

P.S. Pro the that there's gravy 90 gr. (Or another) almost always weighs more than (sometimes until + 15g), hope, too, all know.

P.P.S That 60g. Race for him. Here agree. For me comfortable experience from 80g. Them work.

up6uc wrote:

Day are a good.
Explain please difference between DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "Feeder RIVER and DUTCH MASTER 13' 8" 100g Feeder ROD.

Or this different name one stick?

Edited up6uc (Today 09 :39: 16)

There is ad hoc line fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2.

berserk wrote:

on such traditional transportation dm 13.2 better works this his element 13.8 so not will podgruzhatsya and datchi need handle

"Upload" all Datchi need, if distance there is close the maximum for these models. On made it until 50m DM13.8 handle need not with kormakami 60-90gr and so "himself is abandoning" :dontknow:

DM13.2 good place it. But there is have him one concrete personally for me "minus" - this the that have his vershinok your 3.0mm. Not so perishing and many except "loved" can be on him vershinok pick a. For example, from Brauningovskoy series of Champion of Choix, Sinaloa. Compared with him have DM13.8 with his Norfolk 3.5mm choice vershinok simply Sea - except their "loved" for DM13.8 / DM14.2, there is still from Augusta / Absolyuta, the entire Drennan and the entire "the English" Dayva.

If honestly, then for such conditions (kormaki 60-90 g, expanding until 50 flushed, Pitzi is in heat a moderate "until 90g") I much more often'm using was-Volkswagen Jetta TDI Excel 12.6 (test until 90gr, your have vershinok 3.5mm, dvukhchastnik). Truth for him "comfortable upper the border" this there's gravy 80gr middle size + fodder. Perhaps is worth reduce dozen the main, to use more lungs trough on during.

Dobryi day. Blackcurrant itself Preston kompetishn Picker 9ft here is'm ready for stardom after where on him find shell done mere 0.5-0.75-1 Anabelle Lake now or can there is not native which suited. Who rebuffed - could you tell me.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Competition.