All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

The reference on report on indeed, the of Kyiv on as it catching "Pustovity - 2008" (on Ukrainian language): http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … post123445

Last edited by Dood (May 18 2008 21:22:50)

The reference on rules conducting international goblet on fideru - 2008 in Kyiv. Foams resolved!

http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … post131156

Dood wrote:

Link on rules conducting international goblet on fideru - 2008 in Kyiv. Foams resolved!

Here is so fidernyy sport and not recognized until now "officially" :( amateur many :angry:

Here is and ended 1 th the International tournament on fideru. The reference on press release: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showthread.p … post132545 (Display Roman Badardinov - in the second day competition - the greatest weight - for 15 kg!) :flag:

The reference on rules conducting international goblet on fideru - 2008 in Kyiv. Foams resolved!

Foams was banned, immediately and unambiguously. Yes and lovilas fish on moldy worm. Truth first day not was one nozzles (understandably not shared) because and also with partner on backyard. But the second day, eliminating this "gap" we issued well.

But this all small beer. Igor Veselovsky both days posted in bag for weighting more 14 kg fish. In de can. And it, we with partner attain a competitive experience and seek to high outcomes. Truth, until quite as something all unsustainably. The there the problem, then triviality any not payoff.

But and it, will fight!

Last edited by (Jul 21 2008 16:44:13)

wrote:

Styrofoam was banned, immediately and unambiguously.

Trolik 01.07.08 had it redacted on rules and again has forbidden foams, who until this was resolved.

wrote:

Styrofoam was banned, immediately and unambiguously.

Correct decision. Long already from him refused and in Russia and in Belarus, and only have us in "an independent" Ukraine raze not will lose with foam :crazyfun: We getting accustomed win without him. If once feeder will come out on European level of we that, too, will foams to post up? Europeans will be a laughingstock :flag:

Romeo wrote:

That so fidernyy sport and not recognized until now "officially." Amateur many.

To this not was, need to reconstitute chapters iaeanoiuo federations, and "seek to adjust" uniform rules recognition competition on it catching fish fiderom.

In principle trends earmarked, but remains many contentious issues nowhere not Holder. To example, considered whether the cork natural right complement or not? Why can be feed fucking slingshot, but cannot be, after I give Viki? Me personally interested in question spodovogo (coarse) rods up. And because rules (want discern even international) allow in some moments highly Hell term, because all so and happening.

"Occasionally" the rules so to not was Rostislav traktovok not be easy, loath this question requires of urgency meeting of heads of iaeanoiuo federations.

The other question refereeing. Only on international for competitions was something similar on refereeing, yes and the, with questions.

To example, only on international for competitions I finally heard, that number of living component of guaranteed by number of ,-cut in fledged, i.e. 1 liter. Until this this moment izmeryalsya in weight, i.e. 1 kg.

In general, issues many, word itself rules excess. But need to tribute to some for their I would said the nobility. Rules (existing now) no one not violates. Adults people! Yes and on contest come not swapping, and harvest.
In my opinion.

Not all lost in feeder as sports discipline. And need to say this movement is growing and stake. On Cup Ukraine was Lending Scheme leading teams 36! So that. Fideru be!

Incidentally on Czernowitz site we have uploaded moments international rules on fideru. They every person differs with our. To the same there specialized had forced (2 human in zone) Gyyyy.

wrote:

By the way on Czernowitz site we have uploaded moments international rules on fideru. They every person differs with our. To the same there specialized had forced (2 human in zone) Gyyyy.

Our the federation already responded on such moment and have us 23-24 August will pass tandemnyy tournament :cool:

Here tandemnyy tournament not implemented. On Dnistrovsky spend "science fder", three days continuous industrialized fishing. Here is and all. But I.M.H.O.,, tandem even more'll cart from pan rules.

Fidermeny why something equal on poplavochnikov, little moreover those dictate rules. But tandem quite more driving on karpovye contest.

And at all, I personally, willing to accept any rules, only would they were reasonable.

Romeo wrote:

Although Salapin argues.

Ah, this not opinion in of last resort. He so much just argues, from what have good than half fideristov hair raise on anybody are worth.

State the entire list, please. :flirt:

For further covetous list of endured his kangaroo post in this subject.

Sake of interest can be draft list holdouts :flag:

I not agree with diameter of the leash ,-the leash, consistency and appeal prikormki, business udilisch

Only immediately request not drag in the here sport :mad:

wrote:

. We have uploaded moments international rules on fideru. They every person differs with our. To the same there specialized had forced.

If there is such opportunity lay out anyone the translated option these rules.

Romeo wrote:

Only immediately request not drag in the here sport.

Pripletu would still. :P

Paul Moscow (exaggerate, of course) shall wed Mr. (dates are we talking about) Salapina in athletes. For what such merit? Although, of course, sport - this the kind still a mixer. Not fact, that he there was would champion, but. :nope:

But in you, Roman, says unsatisfied the thirst for vengeance, on fact.

Romeo wrote:

He so much just argues, from what have good than half fideristov hair raise on anybody are worth.

On fact he nothing not argues, and only Teplov its view, recommends. So people to him and reaching.

Can be yelling, that he been feeding "primitive wishes crowds", but. That he with this has, except collections with films (incidentally, why something their based) and authority?

However, recommend: Not pikiruysya, not be mad, not. And camping on D. Have you its grains proper career path, have him - its grains. I like and his, and your view on feeder. Will choose himself, and made there, and hence :tomato: :flag: :cool:

bond wrote:

Paul Moscow (exaggerate, of course) shall wed Mr. (dates are we talking about) Salapina in athletes. For what such merit? Although, of course, sport - this the kind still a mixer. Not fact, that he there was would champion, but.

Can argue, that he never will not accept participation in for competitions Sorkin great the likelihood failure and image can be strongly's busted A a his a already not the first year and something raze :playful:

So in overseas practice only region athletes invite on emki films about a fishing trip, because they its view repeatedly argued in deeds and only on the vastness of our, once vast the homeland, could happen what happened :crazyfun:

In my opinion only in sports can be prove vividly its perspective in comparison with other spots of view in equal terms A to come on in advance known place and nakolbasit together fish many skill not need to, especially if fish in this place there is

Let me give you even a concrete example from own practice. Was this far in the 2007. On Starobesheve created I gender year catching so much fish, that after viewing my reports many were in of shock, a hatchling pond from water could not extricate without help. And secret the was only in is, that I knew good seats on a reservoir, where concentrated fish.

And here yanked me traits participate in fidernykh for competitions (the first in my life), which were held on this created. When I drama bid on Forum, all immediately began to me gloom victory. Nourished German Roma authority and so much fish eiaee - he all Artist.

And that you think? Eighth place in personal Monster and third in command - stopped. In end the entire my confidence in genesis my thought collapsed as a house of cards. That was then all know, but this already different story

I not say, that need to do so, as say I, but what people doesn from his films on many reservoirs and even rivers (on which he makes emphasis) simply not will work. So here there is no revenge - simply desire to force people to start thinking

+1

Ask, for example, have Olega (Boev) or Vitaliy (Federals organs is 74), which constantly gets caught on Dnieper River and Samara (big rivers with different the passage) will his advice there work or not?

And guys the repeatedly argued, that harvest are at and not on tuned

I think, that Salapin puts other goal.

If me bear in [kayf]spend some time fishing fiderom, not hurrying, couple of-top three days on nature in a wild place, feed point until total dovelosya, and catch some juiciest little slapping. The the, that makes Salapin will valid.

And if I need practice and skill I'll sit somewhere on La and d until you drop execute orders six enleve micro-small fry and micro-a white bream and bombarding tackle with precision until embody in as flock :glasses:

Built-in audience places sports fishing accounts for 2-3% from forces, and on-the viewer you never'll get to prove, that makes sense to buy expensive cordage, it is unclear for what the necessary expensive new platform Rive (incidentally have Salapina precisely such a), and why need abide by all these professional "formality." The boundless people, this simply not interestingly.

The viewer need action movie, he needs catfish critically-giants, driven carps-mutants huge leschi, with many and often, otherwise such movies inherently not profitable.

Conclusion from this the next, in his segment market Salapin ranks impressive top1 :cool: and can scarcely will questioning under threat its business the participation in for competitions the results of which in worst case podportyat his reputation, and in the best win sympathy baritone, number of professionals until which him on-my there is no special affairs :tomato:

P.S. There is the Asian UEFA, and there is championship on beach football, and there and there play in the ball, but the difference ??? there is.

+2

ZooM wrote:

the viewer need action movie, he needs catfish critically-giants, driven carps-mutants huge leschi, with many and often, otherwise such movies inherently not profitable.

ZooM wrote:

. And can scarcely will questioning under threat its business the participation in for competitions the results of which in worst case podportyat his reputation.

Precisely.

Show should continue pravookhoronts fun banter in plans to lift similar movies in this year. The viewer Hua heap fish all eats :crazyfun:

ZooM wrote:

If me bear in [kayf]spend some time fishing fiderom, not hurrying, couple of-top three days on nature in a wild place, feed point until total dovelosya, and catch some juiciest little slapping. The the, that makes Salapin will valid.

And if I need practice and skill I'll sit somewhere on La and d until you drop execute orders six enleve micro-small fry and micro-a white bream and bombarding tackle with precision until embody in as flock.

And here is with this not quite agree.

Man even without mentioning harvest everywhere and always and in any conditions overborrow and together a major bream and together petty small fry, if in a reservoir will large bream, he his will find, and if not, the will find any other fish, which there is in a reservoir or wants peck in this moment.

Of course, many me criticize, that even on ordinary church I cannot card when, until not'll catch modicum what any fish. Nourished German, I not'm resting on fishing, not'm out having a drink, andve worked as work-horse over the result. Apparently for me [kayf]precisely in a result. But is important himself outcome, not fish - I its almost not is, by.

[Kayf]like to make a fool fish and force its impress the natives, and what this fish not so important, not enjoyed a major or her there is no in a reservoir - d harvest property, but on appropriate tackle

ZooM wrote:

And if I need practice and skill I'll sit somewhere on La and d until you drop execute orders six enleve micro-small fry and micro-a white bream and bombarding tackle with precision until embody in as flock.

Built-in audience places sports fishing accounts for 2-3% from forces, and on-the viewer you never'll get to prove.

Yes, but and even lovers of very it would be educational look "sports" films - far not always even in a wild place perhaps Registan on monsters; and after viewing sports films yes still and with understanding - perhaps to come to something greater, i.e. harvest always and with fewer OPov, and from small beer with it enters the in flock samorazvivayas to come to purposeful it catching monsters.

Plus Salapin not but in stoyakakh - where in some least will be even "business"

ZooM wrote:

. Can scarcely will questioning under threat its business the participation in for competitions the results of which in worst case podportyat his reputation.

Coglasen.

wrote:

Plus Salapin not but in stoyakakh - where in some least will be even "business"

On-start much harder find the right place and draw fish (especially on 2008). On during with this much easier

Incidentally many very are wrong, that on rented rates very simply to capture fish. There in process search for are intervening many additional factors: The LESSEE shall zakormil fish, unleashed water, fish in small reservoirs more subject to fluctuations pressure and camping on D. And camping on P.

Romeo wrote:

A here is with this not quite agree.

One thing another not excludes. If who watched the film "Ulovistyy feeder" Starnaka and "I'm trying to neutralize on bolonski" Stensena, then could discern, that guys gets caught on one and same place, simply this mega-is officially place it seems, and there problems there is no at all, all purely on scenario 8-)

And about skill, so I fully agree, simply we can a bit differently to speak about this, but essence affairs this not changes. My friends and spouse say, that I're insane at all and that cannot be so applies to fishing :blush:

Here is only very many people consider, that fishing this simply. Can once, this and was simply, but modern fishing requires attention lavished, if not say that full the usefulness.

wrote:

Yes, but and even lovers of very it would be educational look "sports" films.

Very like would to such places was more :flag:

wrote:

. To come to purposeful it comes to shagging monsters.

The entire paradox in is, that I can in any time get from garage their Saint Petersburg, Russia (as aluminum and katukhi attained, saw Makukhi, make a killing some dried bread and barley with the peas and, painting to let the line out mere 0.5 in margantse, pressurized until fortune brown color of and to go on cherished place, and am confident, that for 2-3 days naskirduyu such monsters-mutants, that mother not sound so glum. But all of this rudely and stupidly, traveled and forgotten, and I honestly I confess in is, that fiderom enleve less effectively, than proven old dubem, but even persist most admired the entire on alive this-style and permanent growth.

And should tell, that precisely the film Salapina largely affected precisely on point that transition, like as all on old and simply and understandable, but there is no sensations nedostizhimosti. Think that if it comes on the very moment I looked the film group of Fadeeva or the commercial Bob Nadda, then not discarded that could would popustitsya with the idea entry in feeder, because as in sport need enter smoothly :idea:

I here many wrote, want poditozhit:

Films Salapina about how, that fiderom harvest is identically, and deal this an exciting and productive.

Now with look forward films about how need harvest groups and sports and. Incidentally looked recently 4 movie on karpomanii kordovskikh, with underwater exposures and state-devices which are permanently running, about Will.i.am as with steeply, here is would such on fideru.

+1

ZooM wrote:

One another not excludes. If who watched the film "Ulovistyy feeder" Starnaka and "I'm trying to neutralize on bolonski" Stensena, then could discern, that guys gets caught on one and same place, simply this mega-is officially place it seems, and there problems there is no at all, all purely on scenario.

Yes I about this already is content to speak In these films not of the credit the angler that fish enjoyed, and simply place such

ZooM wrote:

Films Salapina about how, that fiderom harvest is identically, and deal this an exciting and productive.

Correctly - these films not uchebnoe guidelines - this simply show and bad one show for-trapped in ranks fideristov, but times you already in these ranks, then this passed phase and need to go further, and I have such sense of that someone alighted and ???? very densely

+2

Romeo wrote:

By the way many very are wrong, that on rented rates very simply to capture fish. There in process search for are intervening many additional factors: The LESSEE shall zakormil fish, unleashed water, fish in small reservoirs more subject to fluctuations pressure and camping on D. And camping on P.

+1

The main advantage rate - this the, that fish is in a limited space dam and fisherman can be more-less am confident in a fishing trip, but on River fish can shift the far anywhere.

+1

This wasn prowess fiderista?

http://rf.foto.radikal.ru/0708/c3/d4338ef16f2b.jpg

http://r.foto.radikal.ru/0706/4c/37360d882d2f.jpg

Chickens on laughable

Photographs such strikes in there over the last few years I have tens of and continue to can be until indefinitely, but this not prowess this simply knowledge increased the and behavior fish in them.

Present prowess this to come on Labyrinth body of water or on new place on already a famous a reservoir and with first times his flippancy, and all the more do this better than other, which sit with you stand effectively shoulder to shoulder

bond wrote:

The fundamental advantage rate - this the, that fish is in a limited space dam and fisherman can be more-less am confident in a fishing trip, but on River fish can shift the far anywhere.

The main advantage rivers this the, that under the right beef fish drift along to what you want a hook and for 100 and for 200 and even for 300 meters from seats fishing and particularly not it is important regulation you harvest on the sidelines or simply fall rivers - would still modicum someone, but drift along, and here is on stagnant water such a not will happen - chose place fishing or distance wrong and all - can at all poklevku not see