All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Dont understood, he that??

Yes.

http://s39.radikal.ru/i086/0912/4c/209364b031b9t.jpg

Nikolaich wrote:

What with bazaar.

Not. The on bazaar :D

+2

wrote:

Dont. The on bazaar.

Can , but, on-my, this Dood, and bream ill liguloy (in being is called seliter). This photo somewhere discussed. 's reabsorption on Cottage.

DAF116 wrote:

Can , but, on-my, this Dood, and bream ill liguloy (in being is called seliter). This photo somewhere discussed. 's reabsorption on Cottage.

There is no, this not Dood. Wladyslaw Ivanovich in this time preparing for midweek weigh-in in his sector. Bream died in sadke somewhere in mid-sectors (not remember from whom).

Photo my, on humanity which I his not posted, if of course this someone not made instead me.

Here it appeared first time:

Reports from Aleks

+1

wrote:

bream died in sadke somewhere in mid-sectors (not remember from whom).

Ah someone from athletes boldly can on its expense burn ubiennogo of bream, i.e. trophy room fish :flag:

Was once thought for dead fish in sadke charge Your calls punitive lens, but then this idea why something samolikvidirovalas :confused:

Incidentally here not quite the popular opinion, but to fish was many in reservoirs its need to not only issue, but and launch, this obviously in sight on dozens for karpovoy fishing ^ ^

That bribery issue the same carp on Starobesheve created if his tenants through month get caught network or salmon trawling :crazyfun:

So if of well-approached only to this issue and dear not only a carp and amur, and the same of bream, dace, line releasing and camping on D. And to position retaions not for a view fish on sale, and for an amateur and sports fishing, then we would now not sat and not diddled around around the this a dirty linen, and chatting away comfortably about how as is identically polovili imaginations :love:

With other hand ah adopted have us in country, if business not brings greater profits and ???? immediately this not business, and if and makes someone a good thing (breeding fish) the only for themselves beloved and narrow circle cronies people. There is no such notions as business, built on a fishing trip :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Nu someone from athletes boldly can on its expense burn ubiennogo bream, i.e. trophy room fish.

There is no, there is no - of bream killed not torchbearer, he here as times not ????. Of bream killed judges.

All we know as this is happening: The first time raised from water for the common weighting, the second time his need weighed as bonus (one more time forgoing the on stove), then not taken before photo cameras, kiss corpse, and even 4000m2 as well as then in obmorochnom (say the said) able issue ago: Diving.

And if he was caught in 9.00 and until weighting were incapable about plates of priboynoy wave of from Umstanden yachts?

I have such was - after 5-6 hours fishing I had been bugging his from charge on 70% bodies without scale. Far his such a issue? Correctly, only on worry to give those seagulls something or lobsters!

Let correctly, this not has - this is so and there is and all this accustomed.

Romeo wrote:

When something was thought for dead fish in sadke charge Your calls punitive lens, but then this idea why something samolikvidirovalas.

Now, whom charge Your calls? Judges-murderers?

My opinion, grandfather of-of bream, need immediately weighed, signed for it in Protocol, and immediately issue, as this is happening with carp.

wrote:

Now, whom charge Your calls? Judges-murderers?

And judges who? Killers :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

A judges who? Killers.

Not like me this word. But think over this procedure is worth :yep:

Dace dear not need to, one of the most and fertile fish, other the yes.

DAF116 wrote:

dace dear not need to, one of the most and fertile fish, other the yes.

A dace plotveand genetically a dace from one pond can price rise to 1 kg, and from another not more 100 grams and can be razbaviv genetic material achieve the enlargement individuals, and for any fisherman's to capture plotvichku on 100 grams and dace on 300 grams this two big difference :flag:

Understandably, that the main reason this Stern base, but there is retaions, where small fry simply there is no, but Stern base allows its there launch, and the already realistically grown sick from piggeries where except carp and an nothing there is no :confused:

Understandably that in our country no one these engage not will on higher described me reasons: '(

Witness European films about a fishing trip, there almost in every the pond or the lake usual bream, and have us I with hard on absolute negation one hands can to list closed retaions with population of bream. Doubt, that bream there initially was found in all these fishponds, something me suggests, that and bream there level artificially, to diversity its fishing trip, i.e. not the carp united :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Sure deal, that the main reason this Stern base, but there is retaions, where small fry simply there is no, but Stern base allows its there launch.

For example Khanzhenkovskoe created - wanted to would in next year dace launch, but who tell pollsters as its there deliver with closest plotvinogo dam and at all be appropriate whether this body of water for small fry?

Last edited by (Dec 23 2009 12:30:30)

wrote:

For example Khanzhenkoskoe created - wanted to would in next year dace launch, but who tell pollsters as its there deliver with closest plotvinogo pond and at all be appropriate whether this a body of water for small fry.

Roma about than you speak, this not launch small fry will, and resettling. I same say about massive missions, where downward? Malek fish tons :dontknow:

wrote:

For example Khanzhenkovskoe created.

Roma hardly environmental the situation on this a reservoir will allow plotve feel there comfortable experience: '(First need to will close Stirol and wait years old three-four :crazyfun:

And Stern base indeed for small fry must approach the :flag:

wrote:

Pereselenie so resettling - not can I ton small fry buy, so to whom turn for tips about opportunities its of residence in a reservoir?

Romeo wrote:

Roma hardly environmental the situation on this a reservoir will allow plotve feel there comfortable experience. First need to will close Stirol and wait years old three-four.

Roma precisely there I.M.H.O., not will settle in, and here is on same Nicholas created a dace it comes feel enough comfortable experience :love:

Nikolaich wrote:

With this engage must professionals. In my opinion.

Ah and I about than. I and wrote that dream if start create retaions precisely for fishing, not for order to carp on the slaughter grow, not giving him price rise even until 1 kg :mad:

Romeo wrote:

Roma precisely there I.M.H.O., not will settle in,

With podleschikom think can be quite not do come?

Nikolaich wrote:

Burik already long and successfully Hypnotizes these affair.

Seryoga of course brilliant, but he rolls fish in bath, where its here same jolt legal as. This will bring favor of, if will occur on level ?????????? increased the, which are under guard :flag:

wrote:

Since podleschikom think can be quite not do come?

If you pro Khanzhonkovskoe created the of course there is no, and here is from Starobesheve Raion reservoir in Dzerzhinskoe created a white bream have to I despite this spring, there for him conditions simply ideal, the more that in small quantities he there usual and now, I even several units eiaee :love: :cool:

If in Dzerzhinsky City created Mikoton still and a white bream, then prices the pond not will :cool:

Incidentally in February-March on Starobesheve created in large quantities enjoyed a minor podleschik (it's also an grams on 50) and his much easier will relocate, the morebad luck not far :love:

Romeo wrote:

By the way in February-March on Starobesheve created in large quantities enjoyed a minor podleschik (it's also an grams on 50) and his much easier will relocate, the morebad luck not far.

Done. It's done - we with his exclusive video interview and his father very impressive awareness levels to this shares. And there as make or together with you or on their own :flag:

Last edited by (Dec 23 2009 13:19:48)

Yes, was would that is. A floater: Dace in Donetsk Sea, and a white bream on Stylu

:huh: Such a sense of, that today on the morning all small they're passed out in winter sleep :confused:

wrote:

Such a sense of, that today on the morning all small they're passed out in winter sleep.

I all morning play in Medieval 2 '' Teutonic '' for Order of the Teutonic Knights order was - once on Forum communicate :crazyfun: :playful:

wrote:

today on the morning all small they're passed out in winter sleep.

Holidays long need on fishing trip to go.

Romeo wrote:

. All morning play in. Once on Forum communicate.

Better let Gone Fishin '(flock - our plant with 28.12 dispatched until 18.01 sleep - consider different proposals :flag:

wrote:

Better let Gone Fishin '(flock.

I have machine after recent weather disturbances is unknown when will on the process, so that nothing particular say not can :crazyfun:

For trips on fishing need a such a machine, which nestrashny no amount charity :flag:

wrote:

To trips Gone Fishin '(need a such a machine, which nestrashny no amount charity.

Dima I have such a same machine, as and have you - nine has :crazyfun:

Ah that, won a small victory in great battle:

KASTMASTER wrote:

Today in 9.00 in UMVS Chernivtsi area took place preskonferentsiya with the participation correspondents four TV outlets, including channel broadcast "UKRAINE" (program "sufficiently dire point").

Timers in their sites UMVS area pan-general-Major Marshmallow (plant) reported, that over the last days were conducted otkryvayut actions on trial the shelling our fishermen-rans, in a result which was detained and dispatched in the bullpen one of the shooters.

Them proved rybinspektor Verhne-Dnistrovsky integrated water resources governance on reverie attended by Panivskoy (the younger) whose father Hypnotizes ostensibly "scientific fishing before products of" in district sela Anadoly, sela Bernovo. Personality second "arrow" until is installing. Also chief of UMVS ceremony order about arrogating Armenia without "of ratification" timers in their sites Kelmenetskyi Raion rayotdela in the form of strict dressing-down over for not Alfawell action and still three pravokhranitelya received such same "of ratification of."

Continuation of should.

KASTMASTER wrote:

One from INFOSAYTOV: http://zik.com.ua/ua/news/2009/12/25/210137writes.

Have napad c zastosuvannyam vognepalno weapons on term not exceeding two Russian companies that manufacture on Dnstrovskomu vodoskhovisch, ui trapivsya 7 grudnya, pdozryutsya pratsvnik ribnspekts. Pro after 25 grudnya on a news-conference iia ? aiiea chief of UMVS have Chernvetsky vischomu George - Marshmallow (plant).
For words Georgya Proskurnyaka, pdozryuvanogo aa?aeaaiiai nspektora Khotinsko ribookhoroni zatrimano ? dopravleno until zolyatora timchasovogo trimannya. Femininity another toodle-oo ui not, to the user

Ia?ac Dlitis krimnalnu Rene for khulganstvo. Have khod rozslduvannya vstanovlyat, aeacoaaoe aoa umisel have dyakh napadnika, and oaeiae the document ouiai zlochinu.

George - Marshmallow (plant) podyakuvav gromadskost for those, ui until ntsidentu aoei privernuto of ? vibachivsya for neprofesonalzm audits pdleglikh. For words General, zagalom on zvernennya postrazhdalikh aoei vdredagovano correctly. Iaiae podalsh Lvova mltsonerv Kelmenetskogo rayvddlu a okharakterizuvav ye bezdyalnst, ine ? euee Rene in the means hour was bounced around microchips Kelmentsyami ? Kamyantsem-Podlskim, not zaymayuchis, ye ne, rozslduvannyam. For oae ? Lvova vikonuyuchiy, % chief rayvddlu ? operativniy chergoviy otrimali dogani, ua dvo i?ao ? aiee ? a - suvor dogani.

7 grudnya ouiai ?ieo on Dnstrovskomu vodoskhovisch have ?aeii ? sela Bernovo Kelmenetskogo the district dvo nevdomikh obstrlyali ? mislivsko rushnits term not exceeding two chernvetskikh Russian companies that manufacture ? namagalisya protaraniti there Choven. On uanoy, nkhto c Russian companies that manufacture not postrazhdav.

21 , , , , , , . . For porushennya rights e?aeie ? nevikonannya sluzhbovikh,work, an, zaboroniti rozdachu land in priberezhny of polymeric places Dnster. Irdeto easily consult until Premin-i ie Yul Tymoshenko, President ie Vktora ?uaiea, start, of Ukraine fifth Litvin ? i?eaiao neooao ? ?, ui sklalasya on forest Dnster.

Last edited by Vitalya (Dec 25 2009 20:41:57)

+1

Good fellows, Vitaly! That here still do you say.

So and want give "sniff" :mad: ride in.

Last edited by (Dec 28 2009 19:03:33)

Have us for nosarya, I heard 500 UAH the fine give.