All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Wu us for nosarya, I heard 500 UAH the fine give.

In Luhansk area on Severski Donce, fuck the fishers a boilermaker-nosarya hundreds of gets caught winter, like how I heard, nor one not player was fined :crazyfun:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Wu us for nosarya, I heard 500 UAH the fine give.

Ah I not think about his values big. Saw long transmission of pro some Preserve on charges of, so here is there workers preserve his been caught for caldrons. We his, too, several units rounded up. One of these in, only viral strains of. A.

And so he there not dominates, yes and these and cooking oil from particularly meaning not has. In my opinion.

Romeo wrote:

In Luhansk Oblast on Severski Donce, fuck the fishers a boilermaker-nosarya hundreds of gets caught.

Have us on Donce, fuck nor never his not met, as until construction dams, so and now. Perhaps his range Don and a lower reaches of Donets River. Although the Luhansk not quite a lower reaches of.

In district Schurovo - I only in this year first time for 27 years caught conventional a boilermaker. All time eiaee only nosarey and already thought, that ordinary there there is no. Fduch, too, strongly surprised.

ribolovniyray wrote:

In district Schurovo - I only in this year first time for 27 years caught conventional a boilermaker.

Owner took. :D

I thought so bull, isn't he is called o.o. Because on Donce, fuck, if took a goby, then in this place clear third convocation. Need perebrasyvatsya. There either submerged near, either still any malware likes or quite an terrain, on which normal fish not emerges. But most often submerged (though for it pike perch) ;-)

Heh-heh. And have us - one of these in. Have us on Severski Donce, fuck there is no bulls. Can and there is, but nor me, nor familiar in life until not come across.

I so understand, that in different things during this absolutely different river. I saw already three Severskikh Donets River. Catching until only on one.

http://i015.radikal.ru/0903/ed/110f864c107e.jpg

This he! :flag:

Have us rybinspektsiya he cusses him out about: "What DURAK hasn NOSARЯ da DO THIS AT rare expression of indifference. He ALL MODE OTHER fish's gonna beat the living. "

Here is couple video about behavior fish underneath ice blasting. Us - fideristam, too, should be interestingly.

http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v1244164d233

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

ZooM написал(а):Продаю Fox Duo-Lite Avon 12ftВ первом сообщении, на картинке мужик ловит фидером с инерционной катушкой. Кто-то пробовал?

Поклоняемся ему!!!! Он велик!!!!
Это создатель ФИДЕРА!
P.S. А правда прикольно. Эт просто фотка - фон? Или такое было. А можетэто "сталечнику" путную палку задарили, а он типо тока "Невкам" доверяет!!!!

IgoreK wrote:

He a floater, Dick and Harry seems, between bottom arrangement and middle the coil holder of he visible.

So here is you what?! Sherlock Holmes!
ZAchOd Igor!

лётчик wrote:

Wu us rybinspektsiya he cusses him out about: "What DURAK hasn NOSARЯ da DO THIS AT rare expression of indifference. He ALL MODE OTHER fish's gonna beat the living. "

On fact and because the nosarya someone vyedaet. Or "pecking at our" seats his spawning of. Who networks, who key.
Before nosarya in Desna (disambiguation) was pond-he. Yes and in Dnieper River he was found. 've been busted size of with mini-( not be confused with micro) zander. Now as something nestalo. But increasingly can be hear that enclosed podust, express before in Dnieper River winter on dough been caught who how many wanted to. Now in Dnieper River he can be said has vanished quite.

And inter indeed golden Crucian, too, in red book, so that pursuing contest on fishponds. Goes, need to communicate to participants, as distinguish gold and silver an. By the rules, fish zanesyonnaya in Little book must be carefully liberated from hook and launched so far in water without weighting. Otah here is!

Itself. Nosarya strongly networks not will you take and enjoyed he have us only when the Cold water. Have us his enough and so who his knows. Can ban in our regeone for good reason on him. This as "wolves." 're gonna pass up number their, on time not vybish surplus and of khan bolshenstvu Different zveryu.

A. Relatives, familiar not have suffered in hospital Luhansk? I have, to example, now wife in hospital lies. There is no not in Luhansk. Here, in northern edges. : Let already, that what the tragedy when on the entire country, in what the least touched relatives or known. In past year media often incidents about accidents with the participation passenger bus. Summer, in irkutskoy area, for tyschschi kilometers from us in accidents is mired team bus. Through couple of days discover that previous and in the next by aoaee on liberal scattering the girl's aunt and is dyad my wife. The girl's aunt has rushed a bit, and is dyad late-a beer, eh decided to to buy some of that. And if would not. In 2002, when left one Nordost in Moscow have seized, there among viewers was couple of man from of our cities. Have one an over-familiar Outlook daughter there was. Thank god go off. If, not let-god, from whom the from colleagues on Forum who the suffered in this tragedy, I express sincere condolences.

Chet having a moment: http://feeder.at.ua/load/nostalgija_chast_i/2-1-0-12

+2

FEEDER wrote:

Airman. Relatives, familiar not have suffered in hospital Luhansk?

Not, thank god. And at all years was full. Yesterday despaired vgosti chief organizations 911 ('m a rescue swimmer 1 th class) and spoke of incompetence our GO. Increasingly set ON free publicity. Had landed Yulia. Gave THE WHlTE got his cape I. Almost all buried. Until 3-kh hours didn't know that to do. Leadership nabizhalo and only bla-bla. Caught up with put (and have them experience shock, but on to rescue) into disassemble all the rubble (good MORE some NOT o 'luck meself, leadership different parties the beginning of to give the instructions as that to do) prineslis real rescuers and dispersed an all to edryonoy mothers and especially governing figures. Immediately placed the on the flint-mine. Where can be people and began to there sue hotheaded air and simultaneously disassemble roof down, that would being asked meltdown. That interestingly the cops some time not wanted their monetize on orders a Bible. They slightly snout all not raskvasili. In short lost very much time and from-for this saved little people.

+3

лётчик wrote:

lost very much time

I on destiny its activities very often found in ", running out of time" due to American so-called "organizers of" and "vspomogatelno-supervisory" units. :mad: System does so, that often only by tampering with relations with large number of people, can be operationally exert adequate. Aid :dontknow: but thereby himself themselves "-draining madman with "for favorite place and jeopardizing and authority and career. Tantalizing only that winners not Try! In alternative same case, stance these figures - "my Hata restaurant chain opens with the edge of!" :mybb:
Think, if-any public structure will everywhere one thing and, too,: The collapse of the and enthusiasm on which VSE held (until pores until time. Profoundly sad and ashamed! :blush:
P. S. Military colors not matter. In my opinion

Last edited by shkatula (Jan 21 2010 01:55:42)

+2

Drew attention, that on Salapinskom site there is users, which book products with Europe. And ostensibly is obtained cheaper!? Someone dealt with similar contracts (purchases)? :question:

shkatula wrote:

Oh, I have attention, that on Salapinskom site there is users, which book products with Europe. And ostensibly is obtained cheaper!? Someone dealt with similar contracts (purchases)? :question:

Vjt mnenie- not worry about anything particularly. Razvesho some that’s exclusive or Boo. Not suits the price have you in of Wien or barter with seller (many go on concessions occasional and desired by) or look in other cities. Good-choice big!
Suppose, even plains you something on particularly attractive tsene- you am confident in transporter? I have many examples of, when in box "accidentally has fallen" - and the fuck all offer up. Or was at all case (as in movies). C meant reason refusal from obtain product certain carrier (we with them already gender year are working. Prichina- grit- received tovar- opened. And there cardboard and building block! Not know- can J.J. Cale (sense there is no).
And in case with mestnymi- bought more expensive, on pittance essentially. But there is whom lodge an, in case what ;)

Last edited by Tornado (Jan 21 2010 23:35:46)

Tornado wrote:

A in case with mestnymi- bought more expensive, on pittance essentially. But there is whom lodge an, in case what ;)

??? yes.

Romeo wrote:

Chet having a moment:

On water you need to - this already relapsed again disease named "fishing" :rofl: :cool:

shkatula wrote:

on Salapinskom site there is users, which book products with Europe

Chocolate is obtained mostly on products Britain and Japan.
Personally not became do come, raising the it looked slightly gemorno. And further boom watch.

Guys, who knows state of sites roads Dnipropetrovsk-, Donetsk and Debaltseve municipality-Kharkiv? To go can be (sedan)?

Not know there it or not, but in the early this weeks colleagues from home town of Dnipropetrovsk came in Bilgorod, naturally through Kharkiv. Normally arrived finally in. Quickly.

The situation in Dnieper River with weather over the past days the peace, little moreover that frost, so snow is billowing second clock, in city of toffee and congestion. Very doubt, that road well're cleaning up in, this physically difficult even with huge desire authorities, and huge desires we long already not are seeing. Been brought forward open ChDO on mormyshke, and this correctly. It was asserted 3 team from of Donetsk, 2 from Kharkova, 2 from Kherson, 1 High. Have guys could-would arise big problems in road.

Алекс wrote:

Dnipropetrovsk-, Donetsk

About this road not in rate, but today day accurately have closed lane, Donetsk-Mariupol and to by the evening intended close lane, Donetsk-Slavyansk. And on Dnipropetrovsk the flow of transport still menesh and chances to remain on a highway very big. Especially given that track very just a narrow. If chetyrekhpolostnye road have closed the this and all the need to by itself how to avoid :whistle:

Romeo wrote:

if chetyrekhpolostnye road have closed the this and all the need to by itself how to avoid

Thank you all! An ounce of prevention God saves.
And when this all already end. :confused:

Incidentally, from interesting things! Today avtoaktivisty beat nails doors Kievan goradministratsii and was only smoke bombs under the front. :D :cool:
Day, already watched several machines ochischayuschikh and vyvozyaschikh snow. :whistle:

http://tochka.kanalukraina.tv/ua/video/ … _nadezhdy/

+1