All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

Boev wrote:

Roma, you reversed the machine? Eieenu.

I bought second machine for comfortable hour on city and for trips on recreation with family:

Chevrolet Aveo New hatchback (bought these a new in parlor scene):

http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1002/37/f0f25c3e3760.jpg

On photo dotsya a mirror, right updates the :crazyfun:

P.S. To within your request shifting post in right place :blush:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 25 2010 11:07:03)

Corner of course same left for fishing so as until that alternatives for fishing on passability and molded of gasoline not found, although, I'm carrying wily plans change and's a fishing machine on Chevrolet Niva :flag:

Bless!
http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1002/a5/ffe47bae5750.jpg
Further more.

Алекс wrote:

Read more more.

And that further the? , Donetsk for example only in tails we lose will remain. I on a serious this say. For example in Kyiv that you with roads? And have naks already and Snow nowhere and Aufeis there is no and small holes at least where I go all was patched up and spring will new roads moisture to. Life being established, and in the past year by May only small holes was patched up :x

Romeo wrote:

A that further the?

Consider, think worse not will, tseplyat as the saying goes.

Romeo wrote:

for example in Kyiv that you with roads? And have naks already and Snow nowhere and Aufeis there is no and small holes at least where I go all was patched up and spring will new roads moisture to.

Snow and a state of roads this duties local authorities, not state power. Have us, as known, Lyonya Cosmos on earth not churchgoers, him be the, that there with roads. Although already, too, began to (.

Алекс wrote:

The Snow and a state of roads this duties local authorities, not state power.

Oops not show. So the it so, but one words President negative for local authorities will be enough to "under's the visor" and for week all lead in order. As states a good a kick still no one in harm not behaved :crazyfun: A kicks Vitya keeps managing to do. We've heard so much - and this VERY WELL!

With our bureaucrats it come to so and need to. They now to curry favor before a new power will modicum something to do :cool:

Incidentally Alex I.M.H.O., Lyonya Cosmos this vremennnoe a nuisance for of Kyiv - soon all are gonna change :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 26 2010 08:46:00)

Romeo wrote:

I bought second machine for comfortable hour on city and for trips on recreation with family: Chevrolet Aveo New hatchback

I congratulate! :cool: :flag:

+1

2 Romeo
Congratulations to with corduroy trousers!

Romeo wrote:

By the way Alex I.M.H.O., Lyonya Cosmos this vremennnoe a nuisance for of Kyiv - soon all are gonna change

For this, misunderstanding here, voted overwhelmingly 90% naive pensioners and weak-minded teenagers care about in 2006. Why? Carrot showed, increasingly. You in power.

Have us 90% politicians - the full a nuisance. Propose a, not before "of repression" with hand moderator, subject policy close. ;)

Lyonya - this not policy, this anomaly :D But with moderator agree, not are worth they order to about them to speak! :mad:

+2

Ah made? Who on a fishing trip the was? :)

Алекс wrote:

Nu made? Who on a fishing trip the was?

Plan season number of go down together April open for for the ice still everywhere :smoke:

ПоРыбалим wrote:

plan season number of go down together April open for for the ice still everywhere :smoke:

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_mar2006/ … ishing.jpg

Zoom

Алекс wrote:

Nu made? Who on a fishing trip the was?

That "our" no one on a fishing trip not were more?
Is dyad Roma! You not bankrupted Starobeshevskoe? :D
Sanya, and you not printed out Dnepr river?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sanya, and you not printed out Dnepr river?

Was today, but.
http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1003/ed/ec6b293e2429.jpg
Homes today better :playful:
http://i025.radikal.ru/1003/5e/aa5763e3fd44.jpg

Алекс wrote:

Was today, but.

And I, to drive about 11 hours on subway on for Southern the bridge - clearly recorded-for fisherman on La. Still thought - and whom this there skidded? :dontknow: :D

Dood wrote:

- and whom this there skidded?

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, ah you and shpiyon :D

Z. L? - 1649. There is no there fish :confused:. From observations - the preston there's gravy puts all records range missiles, and otstrelivshaya (Motherfucker), flies still on 30% further, dreams made it the underwater.
:rofl:

+1

Sanya otstrelilsya on what document with a string?

Алекс wrote:

. There is no there fish :confused:. From observations - the preston there's gravy puts all records range missiles, and otstrelivshaya (Motherfucker), flies still on 30% further.

And records neighborhood has tried? In sense, on a near the sidelines?

Dood wrote:

Sanya otstrelilsya on what document with a string?

0.14 mm, but deal not in document with a string, simply was in a bummer each time rings brush your from ice. Tulip 4 ounces of was.

Dood wrote:

A records neighborhood has tried? In sense, on a near the sidelines?

Has tried, specifically sat on shallow –, roughly 3.5 - 4 Dam depth, thought water there modicum on 0.01 degrees warmer. The distance about 38-40 meters. Was feeding FD with motylem. For under 100 gramovuyu crime as. Ice cap - one in 10 minutes.

Z. L? - 1649. Moving met Slavika (1968), he only came, so results later. :dontknow:

Nikolayevich burn! http://smiles.kolobok.us/madhouse/gamer4.gif
Sanya I on cold after sweep (martial arts) makayu immediately in water and before zabrosom in water. Yesterday for entire session only times obmyorzli rings and the on top closer to asking a basic the.

Алекс wrote:

. Moving met Slavika (1968), he only came.

This I operationally worked - sedated Slavika (1968) on goal! :flirt:

Here is and had run out of bouquets, SMS, the high-hat, sweets, pozdravlenya, promise, cries, squabbles, rastavanya! Thank God, without heart attack! Men, with 9marta!

volvo wrote:

Slava God, without heart attack! Men, with 9marta!

Walkie-talkies! 'll second that :flag:

Yesterday the entire day for wheel. Gifts was delivering on city :crazyfun: Sort of all remained happy with. A fucking criminal! Now year can be sleep quietly :flirt:

+ 1 Huh.

Nikolaich wrote:

You can was simply with hands with dozen feeders. Rolls in small river (not talking their on snap) - and cord. Safer, and fideru safer.

Yes can be at all from homes not exits!
Mark itself route: Sofa-cuisine of-wc, sofa-cuisine of -wc. No problems.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sanya I on cold after sweep (martial arts) makayu immediately in water and before zabrosom in water. Yesterday for entire session only times obmyorzli rings and the on top closer to asking a basic the.

I so in spininge practised, was positive effect, but there and rings more. Stuck and in feeder. Hope already in next year.

And our "Gepard anti-materiel rifles" caught fish
http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1003/72/4310270732e2t.jpg

Truth in lichke 51 from 81 (or 82.
Will know as feeder on spinning to change. (Joke! And the in with light of past debate, all any
Touchy and "heated" have become.)

Klitschko - e?anaaao! Such cool knockout!

Yeeees, deluxe knockout! :cool: