All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

ZooM wrote:

We with Tokhoy such in Rubezhnoye on Pechenigy, too, have observed, only not they took a picture of, and simply took bags and all was removed and removed on garbage.

Even in school when suit subbotniki I fundamentally spoke that for whom the withdraw not d. 's teacher bukhteli and they're--lalalaaaah - and me don't care - this the lifeblood stance :dontknow: Over a ubralsya and point. And who wants to cleaning up for in other why would and there is no. Яchistotu, too, love :cool:

Romeo wrote:

for whom the withdraw not d. 's teacher bukhteli and they're--lalalaaaah - and me don't care - this the lifeblood stance :dontknow: Over a ubralsya and point. And who wants to cleaning up for in other why would and there is no. Яchistotu, too, love :cool:

Roma not invite no one to itself in Visitors :rofl: To not pooed. Then regulation to live even as on your recycle, among dirty pathways and unwashed tableware. The world, too, our house! :D Nasmeshil you me. Truth. Not clean it up, yours deal.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Nasmeshil you me.

Removal of. Sought to :crazyfun:

Homes not love party telling (only in very narrow circle relatives and the rarely. If there is desire to honk the the it come to seats public service :crazyfun: There for me even would move :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 28 2010 20:25:34)

Not I shall forget case, couple of years ago occurred.

Cork on Levoberezhke, machines not stick their noses, and simply-deaf are worth.

From red Mazda falls out a cigarette butt on asphalt squarely on against stop public transportation. Suited grandfather, raises a cigarette butt, and of lending them that in window machines with words: "Dotsya, you, this lost. Dokurite please until nails or put in an ashtray. "

+2

And I like clean up territory on a reservoir, this special pleasure feel that became cleaner and on psyche well. This as dig wrapped Madre, simply punched couple of GAI and in anybody all became purely clear and extremely understandable, because there is things perpetual, and there is coming in, manual labor eternal, and garbage incoming, loath Roma recommend you without Hubris and with all Christian humility to go and to have to sort through the contestant together that on picture with Burikom and posting report with winter fishing about this. Plyusooooov ponastavyat)

+2

ZooM wrote:

with all Christian humility

That this such?

2Romeo
Development in itself Christian for humility there is radical treatment souls, because it eliminates any underlying cause its diseases — strength, pride, vanity, at all all those passions, which are linked with exaggeration meaning his “I ” (N. O. Lossky).

Learn to of Christ humility – there is great good: With him easily and happily to live, and all case nice heart. (Rev. Village of Silwan the Athonite (1866-1938))

Last edited by Алексей Tigma (Dec 28 2010 21:59:22)

+3

no commenc... :D
http://i011.radikal.ru/1012/24/a3da514cd21d.gif

http://i040.radikal.ru/1012/84/ab1e271e0fd7.jpg

+3

Ah, people simply not like for photo opportunities, turned their backs and have closed faces., :D

Алексей Tigma wrote:

Development of in itself Christian for humility there is radical treatment souls, because it eliminates any underlying cause its diseases — strength, pride, vanity, at all all those passions, which are linked with exaggeration meaning his “I ” (N. O. Lossky).

This too difficult for's not a Christian :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 29 2010 07:57:52)

Romeo wrote:

This is too difficult for's not a Christian

Roma, you on magometanina like not look like. 'm too shy ask: You Semite could? Or a Buddhist?

benderr wrote:

Roma, you on magometanina like not look like. 'm too shy ask: You Semite could? Or a Buddhist?

I is an agnostic :dontknow:

I is an agnostic

Who believes in Muhammad, who in Allah, who in Jesus.
Who nor during that not believes - even in hell on evil all. (With) W. S. Example his canvas The Kiss
P.S. Not expected, that have us on Forum people can quoting writings Jacobe pantheon. Pleased utility of.

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Dec 29 2010 09:59:03)

Atheism - this the thin tier ice, on which one person can pass, and a host people call with an in abyss.
Listen to Roma lecture Alexey bulk of Osipova. He has a wonderful lecture about ateizme.

ZooM wrote:

Listen to Roma lecture Alexey bulk of Osipova. He has a wonderful lecture about ateizme.

Why? Sergei the all empty. Belief and religion very different notions!

I easier I’d say. I if and d saved the d this to do not being likened the main most part without rules and Digital!

Me for example it is unclear why I precisely on Easter should do the the and the the. And why should I abide by post? Who this said? In what the century whom the came in head this thought and Tertiary people blindly follow this tradition? Me this the whether fortunately the whether unfortunately not understand :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 29 2010 17:00:33)

Me very often account for face believers which are denied their from identification code code. More just in this issue me seems interested the fact that by asking them question - this God you said from numbers to backtrack they are beginning stupidly on me look and not know that to answer. Very interestingly if honestly!

Simply nor that me so not surprises as the most the great and the mighty way to manipulation masses - religion :cool: Respect people which have been able devise this way to manipulation clear conscience :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 29 2010 17:01:02)

I believe in something in something that can be is generalized call minds also who created all adultery is, but not more! And me would still as this will be called and those more me would still as this to worship :dontknow:

"A bolt from not people, the guy not perekrestitsya." (With) :P

shkatula wrote:

"Grom not people, the guy not perekrestitsya." (With)

Belief this the same though only for free (conditional support) :flag:

Romeo
Itself. What same you complex, but an interesting man!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Rum. What same you complex, but an interesting man!

Starayusya! Thank you! :flag:

Geu. Not you, and at all.
Me word "try to" after my get work it resounds, always in another light of.
Was I have nachupr draconian, appears jobs equitable.
And here is causing me each time on "belay its" zaslushival, that is done. Ah I reported that arms were ready about work, that has yet to do in thorny complex conditions. On his question as like, tickles, uspeesh and etc. I respond that will try!
On that he spoke, that try to need to on the toilet. And I you on work adopted. As like, Walk go. Since then in anybody Hi, only this Association :)
And "became large penetration" for poorly Planning of work he called "put in pose of drinker a stuffed elephant."
A purist,. Hi,! 8-)

+2

Geu. Continuation of history with machines under entrances. Selective of walking'm on a have Used blot black. Pass past and there paint there is no and judging by potekam likely solvent added some pleskanuli. Prozhivu o.o. Just war any began against machines have porches!

And dad's, like, only that on the telephone told that have his running mate, on work nitrate of potash under building's entrance drenched in iodine. Had to body cause very :( Kick-Ass! Like helped, but say that on sunshine would still will a bit in sight o.o.

Week ago under my building's entrance two wheels proporoli on machine.

In general recognized raising with fields battles% -) Nu have us the still nothing. ??? ?? ? ? in Kyiv created set on fire machines.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 30 2010 19:06:47)

Romeo wrote:

We're going in. Continuation of history with machines under entrances. Selective of walking'm on a have Used blot black. Pass past and there paint there is no and judging by potekam likely solvent added some pleskanuli. Prozhivu o.o. Just war any began against machines have porches!

The whose on Forum as you Roma under bushes you're tryin 'to. And papers for a not you're cleaning. GRINPISS alive! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

I is an agnostic

I once in very a young age said this its grandmother, on that she me answered (quietly and profoundly sad): "Fool you." And now, than closer to old age, the less in me remains atheism. Belief - this question personal, I would even said, intimate. And to discuss his with Romeo - this would still, that dance waltz in difficult toilet.

+1

Nikolaich
Simply is deluding man, as and all we, every in its time and varying degrees.

+1

Appealed words, which led Seryoga ZOOM pro atheism. Very pith in and wisely.

Renovating Twin ANRE. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHXSRUZ … re=related

Cried for meself. :D especially with the second minutes :D

http://video.i.ua/user/469792/18044/93412/

Last edited by Алекс (Jan 8 2011 21:31:38)

+1

Топор wrote:

Just is deluding man, as and all we, every in its time and varying degrees.

Unfortunately or fortunately this not given to know no one :cool: So that I.M.H.O., after such posts necessarily need to questioning "I.M.H.O.,"!

Incidentally if take various religion world the me closer just Buddhism. In its time (years 10 ago) very densely was these destination. Practised meditation. And various Aryan devices. Very interestingly. But this all kostvenno became to influence some aspects of personal life and cemented.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 8 2011 21:45:00)

I, too, when densely handled eastern martial arts'm hooked on Zen-Buddhism. Plain religion, but. Our kinder. :)