All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Yuri wrote:

take this case want congratulate Mike (and) aka Mikhail even with his Day! Palych!

'm gonna join you!

+1

Wrote back. Yesterday, in sight, on swamped and not sent.
Yura, from you only and learned, that I have nameday. And day yesterday was say softer-high tensions of the :mad:

+1

Anything! - Tej, Palych! Better late, than not there. :D

+1

Before already somewhere saw this. So, I'm sorry, if button accordion.

+5

The Bottom the commercial like as "podinamichney" have :rolleyes:.
Morning will become: It turns out, "correct" coil can be cut to disco-to twist not only over water, but and under water! :tired:

Very pity, that vanstaal not zaparivaetsya coils for fidera. Oleg, thank you for’:cool:

Wow, cool. :cool: :rofl:

World Cup on fideru 2020 will pass in Montauk, (the USA, NY)
Attention participants: Platforms not need, go: Diving can be. With head.

Dood wrote:

usage: It turns out, "correct" coil can be cut to disco-to twist not only over water, but and under water! :tired:

Is not necessarily. On how many I know, in the black Sea actively use budgetary reel (could) from LINE WINDER their the price rarely it comes for 300 Grzywna (. Is positioned have fishermen as not fancy and credible tank on every day and I’d say so, rarely who their at all, thus :crazyfun: zapischala, Amenhotep under water - is prepared. Have some known they work on 7-8 years but those modicum times in 4 year used machine :D

Interestingly, this have them the seasonal fishing or today year so "poryut"?

El Amigo wrote:

Interesting, this have them the seasonal fishing or today year so "poryut"?

In such a the form of the seasonal. And at all sea bass, he same sibass, he same branzinos is enjoyed today year and Atlantic and in Pacific. And under enleve his so much cordages napridumano. Top backs and coils incisions under him.

In subject and heroes those same
On the hook, 15 issuance 2 a series of, ranging with 31minuty.
http://fs146.www.ex.ua/get/fb57e0728d02 … .krjuchke. (02.serija.iz.15).Ekstremalnyj.ulov.2009.XviD.SATRip.avi

There is on that watch.

+5

Karp Viktor
Was would well something in such a same spirit on fidernuyu topics fashion!
Type we deduce any thread slayers between legs opening. Pulyaem the feeder 150 + with 70 + meters it same directly in zone decolletage. Ovnerovskim 22 st crocheted and a leash around 3000.00 with 100-meters styagivaem with it same the coat (incidentally, question: What snap better use and need whether fidergam?)
:D :D :D

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Jan 23 2014 17:19:13)

Mr.Puff
With these proposals better to Zoom, he master quality video, and if still add in frame negrityanochku. Will "the cherry on cake" :crazyfun:

O ? eaai.
http://www.pohlyad.com/news/n/37013

+1

3D-Figure. http://s8.uploads.ru/t/DbrqQ.jpg

Need advice. Users "I obtained" devices please can you tell me is worth whether innovate with IOS 6.1.4 until IOS don. And the me minds concentrated by hazy doubts. And want and speak. Who says (in 120) that the old operating system is better and who says contrary. Want to know credible opinion real users.
Pitfalls 5 th iPhone. In advance thankful who can help Council.

Have my wife as times on days during renewal 5 meeting on wi-fi until this version of thing is hanging "body." ???? thing is hanging so, that had to bear in service center for full pereproshivki. Nor through iTunes, nor in Recovery Mode, nor in DFU Mode "body" nor on that not stalled :disappointed:
In service the center of the said, that have them with dozen such hits in day after the emergence of this version of firmware. And such "service providers centers" have us in city of several tens of. In than the reason not know - can was hiccup in package transfer of on wi-fi, and can bug in the most version of firmware.
Pereproshili, imposed don through iTunes. Restored entire the intel with's iCloud,. All works.
I itself not wasting - is worth 7.0.6. But itself "7" me more likes, than "six."

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 19 2014 18:00:15)

+1

Sergei but as a new design not iai?yaaao? Read many revile adjacent from-for primitive design. Yes and note that the new operating system is grids "sleeps" faster. And so say that an iPhone rabrtaet much Quicklier. Here is and I am racking head-or neural Apple-lovskiy design or go in pace over time. :D

After "(studio" of course design "-7 "seem unusual - he rather not primitive, and minimalist. And color of a bit ": Acid." Plus on small beer prevents differences, which initially pay on themselves attention. But through week already pro them and not recollect.
About of expenditure weapons me hard say :dontknow: constantly had drugs included mobile Internet, at home and at work wi-fi - in such a regime clock accurately holds. Would still as only in machine just sit down phone in mastication-station touted.
On operating speed. There is no, says yes and okay. And have son on 4S "7" of a speed bump and-- a bit.

Freemason wrote:

We need advice. Users "I obtained" devices could you tell me please is worth whether innovate with IOS 6.1.4 until IOS don. And the me minds concentrated by hazy doubts. And want and speak. Who says (in 120) that the old operating system is better and who says contrary. Want to know credible opinion real users.
Pitfalls 5 th iPhone. In advance thankful who can help Council.

I have iPhone 4 CDMA, if you not requires Jailbreak - the no problems, innovate unambiguously, and here is if Jailbreak need, then a bummer until that. Dzheylitsya anchored brykom only version of 7.0kh, on don there is only neprivyazannyy. On don iPhone 4 CDMA markedly Quicklier works, than 7.0kh and 6.1.4 (5-Interwiev think still Quicklier will)

PS: Immediately same disconnected have themselves, parallax effect, and the me nauseas and feel nauseous the beginning of already after half an hour of this bull rassum with telephone :)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 19 2014 18:31:23)

+1

Vertex wrote:

Dzheylitsya anchored brykom only version of 7.0kh, on don there is only neprivyazannyy.

Taras, I understand, that this on Russian written. And even own best guess about than. But not quite am confident - can be with "IT shnogo" on "a normal", in sense "for Dummies", translate? :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 19 2014 18:42:17)

Sergei all these expression me are familiar. I Tarasa understood. Not such perishing I and a lox :D Just like hear opinion real users. Thank you for competent advice. :cool:

So me, too, something of these terms accustomed. Although always were nezalochennye phones. But here is this "Dzheylitsya anchored brykom" forced me to start thinking about sense life% -)
:D

People, and that with a?? Couple of hours not more likely 3 star hotel, and now are hanging posts) two-hour ago.

майк wrote:

"the, and that with a?? Couple of hours not more likely 3 star hotel, and now are hanging posts) two-hour ago.

Can were gaps, here is and typically recognized field answers.

Now for a year, yes and people toned up, actively write.

I have, too, not more likely 3 star hotel, only now was able go, by the general mistake :dontknow:

Dmitri A.
Keep thrusting through Radikal.ru. I their derzhitsya only so now plugging in. A whole thing, but on Different raze.