All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

Uh, w-w emerged question! Already a few days me onwww.benaughty.com scares a new the avatar admin :blush: :D! With than connected such a activity Romeo? :playful:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Since than connected such a activity Romeo?

For me the avatar this state of souls :tomato:

Before was the avatar: "Love lounge" - this was state of souls, now wife has arrived with sea - from this and such a activity + I a strident zealot movie "Star Dance war" - for me this religion - I believe in by the terms of + very me grassroots hidden undertones this avatar :cool: :rofl: :flag:

P.S. Not love dzhadaev :mad: I dont more attack planes empire like :cool:

Romeo wrote:

I dont more attack planes empire like.

And what? They OK no amount! If me not changes memory pro these films!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

A what? They OK no amount!

Have them clear discipline and subduing's superiors voenachalnikam, and the Jedi every itself with their to train station in anybody from this and take the pillar on full program :playful:

Again same philosophy sidkhov me much closer in spirit and in the real world they would have ruled forever, and so simply not adopted in the American movies films Miners victory "of evil", always on a major accord need to to end movies :crazyfun:

I for dark underside, nio?ai :playful: :cool: :whistle:

Romeo wrote:

I for dark underside, nio?ai.

Again but Roman has so clouded the issue, in sight to competitions is preparing :rofl:

Last edited by (Jul 15 2009 09:40:57)

wrote:

Again but Roman has so clouded the issue, in sight to competitions is preparing.

Nor to what I not'm getting ready. I cemented and with Walter and with rybalkami least weeks on three. So that if and do... the not sake of competition :playful: :crazyfun:

Ah if to competitions, then strike aircraft on avatar clearly trains prikormochnye gestures :D

ZooM wrote:

. The strike aircraft on avatar clearly trains prikormochnye gestures.

This in sense catapult with prikormochnymi 5322991 is diddling? :crazyfun:

wrote:

I'm warning you immediately - vodka and other alcohol beverages not drink (in including and beer) - 'm done fully with dish - ARGUMENTY (there is and other methods vacation and relaxation - for example fishing with friends).

Roma came toward a similar conclusion. ???? with recent time decided to reverse and attitude to his life and to a fishing trip (competitions) in including. Reassessment values occurred. Realistically "rebooting" consciousness struck :idea:

Romeo wrote:

monumental with recent time decided to reverse and attitude to his life and to a fishing trip (competitions) in including.

In for competitions d to participate, ad- and communication with humans, also as and you "dvinutymi" on a fishing trip, not on that not would trade ? ?.

All the more that contest very seriously raise class as for fisherman, yes and to learn from smart people never prevents. Yes and if would not contest, perhaps, until now catching would on as, and so'm using enjoyable in all relations and dominant aesthetic rigging of this ship - [kayf]from fishing not second :flag:

Think, all saw advertising successes, where guys came zhestochayschim way vyvolakivayut carp :crazyfun: Dont seems whether you, that in the first kadr drag they Amur, and pulling up the Karp's? :flag: :crazyfun:

alexcry wrote:

I think, all saw advertising successes, where guys came zhestochayschim way vyvolakivayut carp. Not seems whether you, that in the first kadr drag they Amur, and pulling up the Karp's?

Have learned to memorise only a mermaid. :D

wrote:

I got the plates only a mermaid. :D

Here the line urgently need to a new prikormochnuyu mixture of to develop :D

wrote:

I got the plates only a mermaid.

alexcry wrote:

1425 the line urgently need to a new prikormochnuyu mixture of to develop.

And that conjuring up - mermaids keep pecking on beer - now need to only devise, as beer dry do for further a small dampening and to in the cow sheds kept :rofl:

wrote:

. Now need to only devise, as beer dry do for further a small dampening and to in the cow sheds kept.

No feeders. In bumper one takes a small, little hole and perfectly happy to neglect in prikormochnuyu zone. And all - wait for poklevki. Only to not broke a as in is whole joke.

"Goes the guy to a doctor, unstable on gender cabinet mountain fishing cordages, and says:

- Doctor, first comer? Good money, only explain, as here is from this can be zarazitsya ever had the clap?

- What something I you not gather additionally in any way.

- A that here the arcane? Before wife me as something prove correct need. " :crazyfun:

+1

Boev wrote:

There feeders. In bumper one takes a small, little hole and perfectly happy to neglect in prikormochnuyu zone.

This with somehow test place it need to? :tired: From 100 until 1,500 grams :crazy:

wrote:

This is with somehow test udilishche need to?

I would said here NAKhLYST need :crazyfun:

Thus way a feeding better with hands.

Here is I have hazy doubts. I as something saw near Lisowski together bottles "Grand Principality of Chernigov." Interestingly, and than he breeds prikormku?

wrote:

. Near Lisowski together bottles "Grand Principality of Chernigov."

On community service pay for advertising from Klitschko :playful:

SEMEN wrote:

Yes by the, that we voluntarily chose this path. By the, that we without this not can to live. This batches of the drug.

Incidentally with this not can not agree. Several past months I fought with this drug of choice and nebezuspeshno, and can say, that without this dependence to live much better :flag:

When contest and fishing fully fill thought and aspirations it begins to to reek psychological disorder, and this already diagnosis, from which suffers and himself man and his close. I can with certainty say, that won this dependence and became more soberly look on things, from what get orgastic pleasure - what and all wish :flag:

It is one thing, whenfishing sport professional and this way to earn money, and another matter, when quite an ordinary hobby seeking boils in both manic dependence :whistle:

Can with certainty say, that those sports, which on this moment evolves in Ukraine, can afford engage man without family and commitments, in rest cases this clean water egoism in the damage wife and children. So that robt conclusions until not too late :mybb:

+1

And if someone not agrees, that I wrote higher and one could argue, nourished German, my wife and children not suffer from this, simply ask their about this. I think 99% reciprocate that not in delighted from moreover that is happening :writing:

Romeo wrote:

And if someone not agrees, that I wrote higher and one could argue, nourished German, my wife and children not suffer from this, simply ask their about this. I think 99% reciprocate that not in delighted from moreover that happening.

You rights, add nothing to acquire. Envy men...... do, which have wife, too, rybachki :flag:

Romeo wrote:

And if someone not agrees, that I wrote higher and one could argue, nourished German, my wife and children not suffer from this, simply ask their about this. I think 99% reciprocate that not in delighted from moreover that happening.

Compromises no one not revisit it :cool:

Romeo wrote:

One deal, whenfishing sport professional and this way to earn money, and another matter, when quite an ordinary hobby seeking boils in both manic dependence.

Ah, Perhaps every view on itself, have someone this manic-dependence, and someone simply receives its once shot of adrenaline :D

Roma, I mean opportunity enough often touring sleep abroad, but not mean desires, on this moment in my life participation in for competitions such recreation, what me need, and this nor as not means that I have manic-dependence.

P.S. Money need earn at work, and dormant every, so as believes please, if this not in the damage other.

SEMEN wrote:

Jealous men...... do, which have wife, too, rybachki

This partly can save situation. Wife Fisherwoman are, too, not always will understand a permanent the absence of husband on for competitions with Friday the evening until the evening Sundays drama, but about children at all to speak not worth, so as they realistically are rising without fathers :confused:

How many time they spend with us? In the best case an hour after work and all? And how many weekends conducted on for competitions we simply take that off the table their from his life?

All THAT clean we egoism :idea:

Romeo wrote:

Can with certainty say, that those sports, which on this moment evolves in Ukraine, can afford engage man without family and commitments, in rest cases this clean water egoism in the damage wife and children. So that robt conclusions until not late.

100% support! And to participate d :flag:

edgik wrote:

Money need earn at work, and dormant every, so as believes please, if this not in the damage other.

Under these I was signing up for, the main: "If this not in the damage other" :flag:

edgik wrote:

Roma, I mean opportunity enough often touring sleep abroad, but not mean desires.

Likewise, but not worth forget, that similar desire to can emerge have your halves of, with wanted it to go precisely with you :idea:

Okay, not nothing my words to heart, and the still then you say that from-for me fidernyy sport in Ukraine crumbled :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Ok, not nothing my words to heart, and the still then you say that from-for me fidernyy sport in Ukraine crumbled.

Novel. Say not say, but "uncheck" set :) ;)