All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Алекс wrote:

Don’t sleep on a fishing trip.

The coil without beytranera! Without him on a reservoir with "piglets" to do nothing to acquire!

VIVA wrote:

. In the composition of the a mixture was discovered. A tooth.

:cool: "Tooth I allow - prikormka labor" Bob Nadd :D

P.S. Some rat perhaps? :O

Zoom, I look not only I "brakonernichayu" on two fidera? :crazyfun:

Not, Seryoga :rofl:

Incidentally, prikolno coined put a rods up in shtekernuyu stand :glasses:. Similarly, the not this thing pulls. Need to this take on weaponry :flag:

Heh, body of water karpovyy sports, permitted to harvest on 4 cordage! So that all within a reasonable, yes and karpovaya fishing such deal? That couple sticks not would prevent :)

Yes I as would on rivers, too, two not particularly enleve :crazyfun:, and here is on cyprinids kept reservoirs and 2008 without this nowhere :playful:

Romeo wrote:

… here is on cyprinids kept reservoirs and 2008 without this nowhere …

Ah correctly - the second feeder for moreover, to the first to catch after as his in water carp already stole (in some from your reports such already was) :rofl:

FEEDER wrote:

Katushka without beytranera! Without him on a reservoir with "piglets" to do nothing to acquire!

Not necessarily, classical fidernaya coil with checkbox for nothing not worse in such situations, than beytraner :playful:

РомаД wrote:

Nu correctly - the second feeder for moreover, to the first to catch after as his: Diving carp already stole (in some from your reports such already was).

Not Rum, there the situation was a bit another, I went enjoy breakfast and forgot check box weaken :dontknow:

http://s1.postimage.org/1Ci6ir-cea115e9f9c1a6c4325e54184ed8b350.jpg

Of drain outside the front # 4 metallurgical eiiaeiaoa “Azovstal ” (Propulsion Mariupol, Donetsk-area) occurred unauthorized disposal of petroleum products in the river river Kalmius.

About this told the in State environmental inspections Azov sea. According to account, unauthorized disposal of petroleum products in the river river Kalmius occurred 29 November 2009 in 11 hours morning.

98th in 30.11.09 State environmental Inspectorate Azov sea selected more 20 trial water. Sample selected on the drain Like other people # 4 OJSC MK “Azovstal ”, from rivers river Kalmius, in a mouth of rivers river Kalmius and in aquatoriums Azov sea.

Visual surveillance reveal about inefficiency bonovykh railings - after bonov on the surface rivers are observed big oil spills, which through a mouth of rivers follow in Azov Sea, have highlighted in inspections. But added, that Iron and Steel Works their forces collects oil clots with the surface rivers. 98th in 11 hours 30.11.09 was produced more 12 barrels.

As reports UNIAN, “Azovstal ” turned for help to mariupolskomu for a trade port, which will provide for eliminating consequences emergency emerge in the river river Kalmius petroleum products neftesborschik, modern bonovye barrages and Sorbents.

Brought with The Spectator.

Last edited by Vitalya (Dec 1 2009 10:28:51)

Nothing not surprised :dontknow: :crazyfun:

Vitalya wrote:

Of drain outside the front # 4 metallurgical eiiaeiaoa “Azovstal ” (Propulsion Mariupol, Donetsk area) occurred unauthorized disposal of petroleum products in the river river Kalmius.

Have us this gutalinu. :crazyfun:

Donetsk hotels perhaps all saw color water in River in district was led by Azovstal and eiiaeiaoa bulk of - red-brown :mad:, and this not from clay - the entire table of Mendeleev.

Nikolaich wrote:

Ecolo mariupolskiy yesterday was, that nothing, nourished German, terrible. For fish this, type, even helpful (exaggerate, but message roughly was such).

For that paid, then and was :crazyfun:

Romeo, tell, and why "Life this pain"?

After all in this life we love, 're having a baby children, 've been friends, bitterly and sweet are experiencing, in late-all doing that favorite affair, in camping on CHAMPION And fishing, and from all this get many personally. There is in our life and pain :(

From losses loved, friends, betrayal close, health problems. But, precisely overcoming this just combined with those, that I enumerated in the early and there is joy real life. This my understanding of life. She I have rather more with tree. The. And lost and did, and as "rukhs are thought" accounted for be.

Tell sense avatars. Me interestingly after all you administrator Forum.

Netimer would the ice embarked. (With) group Chaif.

БРЕДЯ wrote:

Romeo, tell, and why "Life this pain"?

БРЕДЯ wrote:

tell that sense avatars. Me interestingly after all you administrator Forum.

Ah sense no not concert in profile picture of the two, usually contrary case. Simply liked animashka. Surprisingly now all in life suits, Ugh three times to and further so was, what and all wish :flag: :love:

The most young fiderista on our Forum with dnyukhoy! :flag:

Luck you on European and fidernom path! :flag:

Guys, this poison! http://sfw.datasvit.net/index.php?newsid=1148900866

+2

ZoomHandsome! Fuuuuukh :D

Huge thank you! :rofl: I shed tears enormous tears of :rofl:

Men, all attention!

In this Sunday occurred precedent, which moved all borders. In district sela a robin (Dnestrovskoe created), after as fisherman-torchbearer tried to untangle providing a decoy from anti-poaching networks, legal as first had hit him the boat, and then opened the fire on defeat, owing to what got shot in the boat. Was lucky, that boat was dyuralevaya and not drowned. Fisherman grapple-grapple was able withdraw from prosecution on mighty engine, sir, and all go off without deaths and injuries, but himself fact this forces pause.

If we now not find measures struggle with these freaks the tomorrow they will us to speak where can be to fish, and where no!

Most ghastly the, that all know, who this was, who their snowing, but not fact, that their for this'm gonna go to jail, and this was as least attempted on life. And tomorrow on place this for fisherman can prove someone of us, and bullet end up not in the boat, and in body …

Yesterday in 19.30 was trapped assembly FRSChO, on which dare question poach for him. On known huge meeting federation was adopted decision about piketirovanii rybinspektsii, urban Council, regional council and all resort if will have. Was of Tehran created Headquarters on organizations picket line. There is vision do this venue in one day in all areas and call this day "day struggle with poachers."

I think, that legal as strapon not only us, but and you. We ask you of Tehran reconstitute on this about and solve can whether you us support. Simply if we will not do this, then for us this not will make no one. And this shootings in our friends, fishermen-athletes a clear signal to to action. Need deploy press, steps, Internet and test all-protest against poach for him and of inaction rybinspektsii.

We waiting for your answer and genuinely hope on your support. We are prepared you help in any issues. We must to leave fish our descendents!

Discussion on our forum: HERE

Last edited by Vitalya (Dec 9 2009 09:18:45)

+1

Another bla-bla-bla tickles :dontknow:

If you're touching it can smell something network, then need to be prepared and very have pistol :crazyfun:

Likely, legal as adopted moreover for fisherman for competitor, which rallied, you shillyshallier their network, if would he behaved culturally and not kept sending their, and explained that, nourished German, costly the bait'm confused and its need to extricate, then all would ended simply elevated tones of, but raze not get all shooty :hobo:

ТИМОХА wrote:

So, have us yesterday happened PE, which raze on Different not good one, as announcement all normal fishers our region war, kryshovannymi "marriages in law"!

Two our colleagues athletes were attacked on water armed people!

The situation was in next … two our athletes were fishing with a metal boat with motor. After piece of fastening snap for the underwater obstacle, they podplyli to community piece of fastening, with goal liberation purposefulness. Under unplugging fishing line of yours from water, it turned out, that the bait caught on the for huge brakonerskuyu network. Retrieve providing a decoy, fly fishermen decided dares from this seats in another.

On meeting them galloped another a powerboat - avoids them not managed. Letevshaya on them boat on full tilt rammed us their the boat! After clashes boats, are blown to hash in hand, after what from napadavshey boats were produced 4 shot being fired, which otherwise as on defeat not good one!

By luck punched only aboard boats, and heavy foot one of anglers. They have become slip away from those in side Bank, for them began pursuit is, in the course which was searched another shot, probivshiy huge hole in board! Then one of those jumped to them in the boat, but was fairing in water, after what hunted by fly fishermen continued movement to Bank. In the process was searched still shot sure we!

One of those horrific potential human ramifications swim to Bank, and was customised partner. The attacker boat next in side another Bank, in neighboring area. Guys, they traced, far next boat, and summoned militia. Through some time show up man, which gained representative organizations, which Hypnotizes vessels fish ostensibly in scientific purposes, and told, that him call, and told the, that steal his networks!

This question is worth have us on created already long, so as already 5 years have us acts a moratorium on industrial 23,200 -27,400 fish in created, but sow people, which found way out of this situation, and under the cover of "scientific goals" lead whole mass 23,200 -27,400 fish on a large – reservoir!

After were explanations with newcomers from at conventional militiamen, trip in himself - In the district center for rest focus on.

Here is such a situation.

On this about, today was trapped assembly Chernivtsi Regional Federation Fishing Sports Ukraine, with inputs of representatives state power and an independent journalism. So as such a case already it is difficult call simply brakonerskim mayhem, but rather actions, threatening life many of us, and work local rybinspektsii as not his "the Law about labor", on meeting was taken decision about immediate reaction with hand normal law-abiding fishermen, and simply nebayduzhikh to this problem sane people, on conduct certain ??????, to attract as public attention, press and media, so and demanding adequate response with hand structures state power!

Colleagues from 3 lenga areas unanimously supported outlet - think, that and all hire fishing community Ukraine will support!

The official Protocol assembly'll post an in any time soon!

All further events d report in this the Frost on least revenues information!

Romeo, our the federation in its time has achieved moratorium on industrial 23,200 -27,400 fish on 5 years. If want to, then can be achieve much.

If you support us, then will much publicity might problem poach for him and for inaction rybinspektsii.

Vitalya wrote:

If you support us, then will much publicity might problem poach for him and for inaction rybinspektsii.

And this the forum here ????? Here is phone chairman our federation (095) 255-57-63, stykuytes and discuss hot this situation :flag:

Have federation its grains oblasna newspaper - all can be there cover for public ^ ^

Romeoforum here not ????. I only ask that to people, which here accented.

Last edited by Vitalya (Dec 9 2009 10:49:58)

I have there is couple friends, which themselves open the fire on defeat under the form of creatures which aim networks :)

ZooM wrote:

Wu me there is couple friends, which themselves open the fire on defeat under the form of creatures which aim networks.

Kill, of course, not worth, but here is boats on bottom monetize this very genuine a means - sooner or later will become a grid new boats buy :crazyfun:

VIVA wrote:

I believe for themselves right expect from state payments pensions our parents.

Our state even with this cope not can - touristy areas only the inclusion of press and loans :flirt:

Above than optimistically of pensions want ask, have you the entire your wages imposes pension taxed? And the me always earning people, which more than half income not spend on Workers, and then say about pensions. Want to know you from what categories?

VIVA wrote:

If you rang on country, in which living, why this country should not care a on you?

On-my, disturbed by the chronology events: First country by on citizens, and perishing then - citizens on it, as this nor regrettably sounds.

+2

VIVA wrote:

If you rang on country, in which living, why this country should not care a on you?

Дима wrote:

Skyfall-my, disturbed by the chronology events: First country by on citizens, and perishing then - citizens on it, as this nor regrettably sounds.

Country not can nor on whom care a. Bested on us state. This a bit different things. And is disgusting attitude state to citizens not is an occasion for among many to JURISDICTION.

+1