All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Different

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Nikolaich

Colleague not worry about finishing repairs, am confident Vovka not with of evil, ????? its grains the manner communication someone quietly is massing his and enjoys, nothing not contributes a new, and someone constantly in searching for let and several navyazchivom sometimes, this life.

Nikolaich, not pay any attention, all normally! :crazy:

Pro Kurakhove - created divide one canoeing and Zh / D bridge. Thus get two pond, so as under bridge water :flag: Pro the upper hand and an effort, too, to tell? Not freezes floor a body of water downstream on.

ZooM wrote:

Guys, sport from mass sports culture need clearly distinguished.

Did?

ZooM wrote:

I repeatedly was shocked after as people, which I showed as correctly harvest started avidly kill fish overcompensate norms.

You know colleague I, too,, as be in such a case with Romeo, and after all he on all CIS shouts that he torchbearer. :crazyfun: Don’t Podskajite, and the already the entire's been boarded :rain:

ZooM wrote:

. Such not capable be compete.

You not rights. To huge my regret, examples this there is.

worm

Mish, this me?

Топор wrote:

Is?

Excuse, there is no the production in response :)

Топор wrote:

you know colleague I, too,, as be in such a case with Romeo, and after all he on all CIS shouts that he torchbearer. Not could you tell me, and the already the entire's been boarded.

You to decide, as be with people who around you. I began with themselves, fish'm letting go. And my partners're being released. Can take your heelbone, dozen bass on ear or of bream soot, if with a-a sleepover toured.

worm wrote:

You not rights. To huge my regret, examples this there is.

Torchbearer in my understanding of man noble, a strong and Tseleustremlennyy, greed, and khapuzhnichestvo here not preconceived, usually these negative quality especially strongly are manifest precisely on for competitions when account for to surmount moral difficulties and when fate puts human before choice.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 20 2009 16:44:23)

ZooM

Serezha yes I, too, 'm letting go always and everywhere, any, greater and a small, question the quite in another.

Esteem on leisure although would here is this it was a twig: http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=2191

There is no. My the old i?eyoaeu, one of the best athletes Rostova on fideru - unfortunately, believes well normal take From with fishing poltsentnera fish on zasolku :(

Most agonizingly of all, that led his in feeder I. All gave, and about fostering not thought :( More such mistakes not repeat …

worm

Fear that here guilt not your, and Don Quixote, that fought wind mills arranged I, too, themselves in some least believe, but be them not get tired ;)

worm wrote:

… more such mistakes not repeat …

Here is and I pro, too,, loath and wrote about how, that need be very careful …

If athletes will borrow fish overcompensate norms they will worse poachers there :) Although I personally for something to if have human there is membership in a federation and he believes themselves the sportsman, then he owes issue and not borrow even their "legitimate" 3 kg.

Simply I not understand, as can be kill fish sake of the search for, which account for doing jobs on expensive cordage and prikormki, spend mass of time and forces on coaching received. After all these difficulties attitude to fish contrary should become flavour, not to turn into any sophisticated form of revenge for lost means and forces and desire to compensate for these the most costs number of killed fish :)

And most ridiculous this the fact, that the kind fish, which enjoyed on feeder and a floater in our reservoirs in a foodie sense far not excellence, yes and there is no among us hungry …

I am confident, that sports fishing can exist exclusively on the principle of caught - release!

+1

Ah I would not was so adamant :)

But head need to to think, this truth. For me kill trophy after all, that was a precursor his apprehending, after long vyvazhivaniya and tested pleasure - this as kill and eat after night love girl, for which long before these neglected to :)

+6

worm wrote:

Nu I would not was so adamant.

But head need to to think, this truth. For me kill trophy after all, that was a precursor his apprehending, after long vyvazhivaniya and tested pleasure - this as kill and eat after night love girl, for which long before these neglected to.

Very khoree comparison, fully agree!

Again twenty-five. :canthearyou:

Вовка wrote:

Again twenty-five.

That precisely? :question:

Have Andrei bad mood here, have Edika on Donfish.org.

To read hate, Ugh.

If it comes I not knew owner Forum, then I it comes thought, that the moderator - Ministry and she has occur critical days, than and is caused by almost monthly badmouthing. Or behavior until for me still on of last suspended an esteemed moderator it seems on Bruno.

Type now fashionable to feed pink prikormkoy. Who not feeds the a dork! :D Illy from whom ceasing in short Dam the a turd! :D

All FishDream have us now not in vogue and we (vnimavshie word guru until semicolon) with tears of on the eyes of drown tsentnery prikormki in dioceses "shall that baby duck." Await the, when Romeo Kims on dog leashes but also in short 40 see Here is an amusement will. And us again sorrow. :canthearyou: From / To fields us to do with my long leashes are? Although can be on to max their as snap immediately cut to disco! :idea:

Okay, jokes in side. Itself, such a sense of, that you times in month thinking, that on this Forum forgotten, who here chief and forward, here we go soul in paradise!

Ah like it or first here, there is same like site your go more on path salapin.ru. Postanovlenie Administratsii behalf of themselves and pick up on this money, let and not big. And will all type of-have mandated. And respect, and the result (material) on which you numerous and at all respekt and uvazhuha (words already popular).

Cut it out with rugney themselves same you and provotsiruemoy.

Why you all then this has conceived, if’t share knowledge not like it or. Sense? Have you and so already many medalek, that can be mantra meditate.

P.S. Good, good and nice people fading from Forum. This notorious (with).

+4

ZooM wrote:

. Me disgust this type of people on its essence, and moreover, himself domestic inherent stake of this type people on 100% consists of greed, such not capable be compete.

Ah you and of a line is that!

I was would be careful with such strident counter-narrative.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Nu you and of a line is that!

I was would be careful with such strident counter-narrative.

I man small inherently, but there is things that me not the, not see nothing inappropriate in is, that give voice own attitude to processes. Moreover, form of my narrative nor lasting way not bears abuse whom-either.

ZooM wrote:

I man small inherently, but there is things that me not the, not see nothing inappropriate in is, that give voice own attitude to processes. Moreover, form of my narrative nor lasting way not bears abuse whom-either.

Seryoga under meeting hand me can already not sue, after all I case fish take away with fishing trips or acknowledge its neighbors on a fishing trip, and still this autumn three real spoils took away :dontknow:

DAF116 wrote:

If it comes I not knew owner Forum, then I it comes thought, that the moderator - Ministry and she has occur critical days, than and is caused by almost monthly badmouthing. Or behavior until for me still on of last suspended an esteemed moderator it seems on Bruno.

In its worded criticism normally perceive (indeed do me would still), but slice of office about division of forums on classes and caste deleted in avoiding "class feud" :crazyfun:

DAF116 wrote:

Everyone FishDream have us now not in vogue and we (vnimavshie word guru until semicolon) with tears of on the eyes of drown tsentnery prikormki in dioceses "shall that baby duck." Await the, when Romeo Kims on leashes are in short 40 see Here is an amusement will. And us again sorrow.

All flowing and all is changing and the same prikormka could forces routinely change - stupidity wrote as not fact :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

… after all I case fish take away with fishing trips or acknowledge its neighbors on a fishing trip, and still this autumn three real spoils took away.

Itself, unfortunately, here nothing with which prides himself on. Wanted to would to season 2010 has passed for you in format pilots & Release.

ZooM wrote:

Rum, unfortunately, here nothing with which prides himself on.

And I and not proud of nothing. I wanted to providers small fry with caviar and dried a white bream, and so same bake in the oven a major carp, I caught this fish and Fr :dontknow:

And me by and large would still who and that about this thinks :flirt:

With last few fishing trips fish released, but not do from this no Mathew - me fish not need a was simply :dontknow:

+2

Romeo wrote:

And me by and large would still who and that about this thinks.

Issues more there is no.

Ah that same, on extremely least, me becomes understandable from whom what here views on life :) usable theme :)

Nikolaich wrote:

… for me issue is thin fish - this as acquiring the from mines coal, and then close his back.

I food Gone Fishin '(not for fish tank! Importantly process. And than more fish-fisherman, the less he overborrow in next time. Unambiguously.

benderr wrote:

And than more fish-fisherman, the less he overborrow in next time. Unambiguously.

In themselves not noticing :crazyfun: How something less fish harvest not became :playful:

As not regrettably, but precisely industrial 23,200 -27,400 fish affects number of fish in reservoirs, where I love harvest: '(Although not all so notorious, catch any one rocks fish, and the other simply ranks in the oil political :flag:

Romeo wrote:

… in reservoirs, where I love harvest.

Roma, this key words. When for five fishing trips fiderom is to start all Intermenstrual spread it faint rivers and recovers from the this 4 year - don entire the failure their convictions.

On the subject I have long debate stopped. Because only affair, personal example, not word can be persuade people.

Article is taken on the vastness of the internet. Author, unfortunately, not know.

Periodically I have attended its favourite small river - Sumy in Poltava area, and watch, as with every year fish in it becomes all less and less … Sometimes even means guaranteed come on Bank without with President, simply - watch in water, think. Seems, that here is she - fish, here somewhere, nearby … Nu not can its here not be! Too the Beautiful and majestic river … But is worth take spinning in hands - as it turns out, that in a stony the pit pike perch not are biting. Under hanging forested, where still 10 years ago lovilis beauties-golavli, are swimming wasn that ukleyki. In Gulf, overgrown kuvshinkami, virtually not remained pikes and perch.

Perhaps, everyone has a such valleys the, which he visits again and again, not though, that there is other - more fish. And history impoverishment, which he remembers as their own …

Unfortunately, I not share prices since 2000 caught those times, when fish in 1641 Poltava received city status was Sea, so as was born in 1982 th year. Somewhere in, too, time on believing the my prime happened something an unusual - a huge number of Goose or Whooper Swan came out on Bank, and not wants to return: Diving. People were and harvested their, buckets of it. That this was? Be can raki on second felt, that will happen with River through any 20 years, and decided mass end life suicide.

In general somewhere then and went on the wane populations of focuses instead population rivers. In the 1990s we with friends sat on Bank with Bamboo tip here, been caught casualties and have observed, as the and deal will hit the pike, “prochavkaet ” a flock perch or are waved enormous catfish. Quietly on small river not: Let never - Wolin Island fish represented a about itself know. Sometimes us has ever managed to capture of bream kilograms on and a half - and this was enormous success, about which then long invoked. Fish was, but harvest we its not were.

Tried questioning Donkey with on worms on night, had in algae stake with tied fishing line, and has been going sleep. Very Russia was on the morning their vymatyvat, oftentimes the starting without likely - this atop zasekshegosya on the hook a boilermaker and sat sudaki, and obryvali. Even in those times my great-grandfather could have spoke - dies Vorskla, there is no in it already moreover number of fish, that was before …

And mentioned he many - and pro the, as sinker Donkey spring not its fall on bottom - poklevka onvention before, and pro the, as pikes otkusyvali hook with perlovkoy under it comes to shagging in the system, and pro giant golavley ,-energy, bass.

Somewhere in late 90-’ I began try harvest on spinning. Seemed, that fish then was very little, but this was not with than to compare. Now its least in ten times less! Although then, too, was not fountain, on Meps 00 for evening can be was to capture maximum 5 Okounkov, and pikes about kilograms come across maximum dozen for summer-autumn. Remember, on all worthy belatedly on year.

To example, year in 2001 th I watched pike, bashing each on travyanistom shoal, but to capture their could not - I have were only turntables and several voblerov. Year later arrived already with popperami, theoretically-savvy, and pike made there somewhere disappeared … Yes, I have only skirts, and silence on the surface - a major pike there more not the electronic. Although the assistant was about miles a long, later I learned, that spring his as should punched a hole in electricians.
But in is year I watched the packs large golavley, couple of years later, when understood, as their harvest on how – - and they disappeared …

Perch I relatively well polovil in 2005 th in Gulf near Poltava, arrived through year - his virtually there is no. And not arrived since then, so - locally, on 2-3, can be find.

And valleys the - the Beautiful! Under width 40-80 meters depth reach 10 meters, style of, pits, covered Bank with hanging forested, sandy shoals off, reduce the Nymphea alba. Beat the crap out!

Many England foreigners - have them there and fish many, and, wildlife fisheries - polite, and fly fishermen educated. Than we worse their? Yes nothing, in principle. But, nevertheless, fish in our reservoirs with every year becomes increasingly less and less, even inhabitants Astrakhan this note.

The situation looms the next:

Fly fishermen-lovers - poplavochniki, Ireland, donochniki, trollingisty, nakhlystoviki and so on. Usually gets caught a bit, so as have them simply not is obtained, yes and fish not allows. But is worth only dorvatsya until veritable fish - here same are beginning did packages, buckets, kukany “for later on. ” Under this consider, that they - lovers of nature, gets caught only so much, how many need, and harm nature not inflict. In their view, fish there is no, so as its out-fought recovered, beat the crap out legal as - seteviki and electricians.

Recovered -, too, lovers of nature, are shooting bit, only to household pamper fresh fish. Recently one familiar said: “I already long not am submarine hunt sake of fish, almost not I'm lowering my shoot. I swim- I swim only for pleasure. ” And showed photo with of last fishing - two bass about 1.5-2 kg, and two pikes more twos. One shudders to imagine, that was, when he “was spending down shoot. ” Ask have any and Kiel, why in rivers there is no fish - likely he responds, that this from-for setevikov and electricians. And, can be - from-for poplavochnikov and spinningistov.

Seteviki - many seems, that this obrosshie bristles - reportedly or the cops, which whole kilometers place networks, without weekends, and then sell fish on bazaar. Yes, such, too, there is, but meet not so often. Basic representatives places put little butterfly net - ordinary fly fishermen, which lacked patience to develop company or any other tackle, and desire to to capture fish - remained. Have them, too, there is love to nature, they, too, not occupies drinks 100 grams near a fire under ushitsu, have them, too, relatives like free, fresh fish, and they, too, consider, that not to blame in is, that fish disappears from increased the. To blame - recovered, which are swimming everywhere and are shooting fish, and also electricians. And ecology.

Electricians - me not was connected to communicate with authorised electrical engineer, but something me suggests, that they little than differ from these groups, and, too, find budgetary subterfuges. Wasn can be one elektroudochkoy hammer out fish? There is no, here deal still and in setevikakh, and in dinamitchikakh, but this all small beer compared to sbrosami with factories! Yes and many they not trumps, so - only rarely, fish in their view has time recover.

But naturally there is and of idea representatives - any brazen their smug, obrosshie propagandistic aims, which doesn fish quarter-ton, without shred twinge conscience.

So - in a certain moment you understood, that if all and further will continue in the same vein, then through 10 years simply harvest some will in everything favorite small river. And decided in to the nor became fight with this.

Ways:

1. Every found safety - extricate on Bank and cut. Yes, deal useful, but such nets are sold on bazaar kilometers on 10-20 rubles for meter. You will have withdraw with work, forget pro personal life, and pro fishing trip, too, - all free time spend on the, to find and neutralize the new networks.

2. To capture arrest and fill him snout - if you master sport on karate-, then why would and there is no. But a poacher can prove the grandfather from neighboring villages, or a master sport on teykvondo, yes and all underbid you not can purely physically.

3. Wait, when we have will emerge vmenyaemoe government, then will emerge always, wildlife fisheries, and all poachers there perelovit. Can happen so, that wait will have entire refrigerate life. And fish the - disappears!

4. The most lunatic looking and the most condemnation way to struggle - debate on Forum. And also ” at every opportunity case, to mention, what they (Ireland, recovered, seteveki, electricians, need emphasize), towards. For example, if you - spinningist, or trollingist, enter Smicor on forum, where communicate recovered - and I want you to arrange them reviewed mother. Tell all, that about them think, and that painfully.

5. Throw all and go in, wildlife fisheries, to live on appropriate salary - a good way to, but hardly someone so will make. Only very strong people.

6. Ah and finally - the most simple and effective way to preserve fish in a reservoir - release the its! Rule: Each released fish increases fish plate spread it least on one copy. This rule - works everywhere and always!

Start your with themselves! Become man, which thinks in primarily pro consequences their things, not's ghostin 'all on other. If you indeed love nature of, fishing trip, and their retaions - release the maximum number of fish! Try use such cordage, to as can be less damage its. Not even though the most large copies of only sake of moreover, to for they before friends. For this ????? photographs, and, fish you only that rounded up, and is about release, much fotogenichney - check themselves. Not go ahead and spoil fresh fish tank its our kin, neighbors, friends and neighbors friends, let guide karasey, purchased on bazaar. Or smoked of salmon.

Let, finally, that in current situation to blame not trollingisty, recovered or seteviki - to blame all until one! And you - one of them. By taking her fish, we indirectly support thousand tons and procure its contribution in euthanasia is strictly increased the.

+1

I not agitated for something, to at all not there is fish from increased the. I - not is, by, but ????? its glance. But head to think need to, and khapuzhnichat not worth.

And still remember: Intermenstrual spread it to occupy cannot be unambiguously.

+1

--

KASTMASTER wrote:

So, rally By on glory. Has taken participation order two hundred people. Our representatives issued on special session regional council and licentiousness a series of demands. Also gave MP regional council Vakaryuk Vladimir Mikhailovich. In a result majority votes deputies regional was taken decision to create temporary Commission on of inquiry situation on Dnestr.

Chief of UMVS area, which NOT have to diary comment on situation about armed attacks on our colleagues-athletes, declared, that in Friday 25 December in 9.00 ready to inform committee set fishermen about results of domestic investigations about a consideration affairs in Kelmenetskyi rayotdele, citing ill the, that about this incident he hears was the.

Also gave chief of Verkhnednestrovskogo integrated water resources governance Kharabara, which all their guise of and counter-narrative shown far from endorsing to mitinguyuschim saying that all already been decided without us and industrial sell be. From his words us it became clear, that Kharabara at all not notions as needs pursue scientific 23,200 -27,400 fish and what founding and arguments must be for industrial died fish. When we asked provide documents on the basis which is possible industrial 23,200 -27,400 fish, and research ostensibly conducts our university so Kharabara was able only to answer that rector of University in this understands "AS ZODlAC RAM In BIBLII." Without comments.

http://mtrk.com.ua/content/view/15923/2/
http://mtrk.com.ua/component/option,com … eo_id,165/